Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old August 6th, 2018, 03:29 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

@Fireleaf @~Northern_Lights~ @Ombre Party
Cloverwhisker purred softly at the kits, nodding her head as she turned her watery gaze to Shadowheart, "Briarkit and Rainkit," She state, completing their names to suit their new life here in Skyclan. Her body remained tense, still fearful she would make a mistake in rearing the kits correctly. She reassured herself that if she were ever stuck, Shadowheart would be there to offer her some guidance; but the creamy she-cat didn't want to bother the queen, knowing she likely had her own litter to worry about. She sighed, glancing around at the other queens in the nursery, taking note of how they groomed their kits. They always brushed again the fur's natural layout, something Cloverwhisker didn't understand but supposed she'd have to do. She moved so she wasn't blocking the kits from getting any milk off of Shadowheart, and bent her neck down to reach the two small bundles of fluff. Starting with the much more vocal kit, Briarkit, the warrior dragged her tongue along the she-kit's damp and unclean fur. She worked at removing any dirt from her fur, whilst also grooming it in such a way that it would help to keep Briarkit warm. She did this for a little while, before being satisfied with her work. Her ocean gaze moved onto Rainkit, and she quickly set about repeating the same process on his damp fur. She hadn't really accepted the idea that these kits were going to continue to be her responsibility for quite some time, nor the fact that she would likely be the main mother figure in their lives. Her ears pinned back at the thought of such responsibility; Cloverwhisker was young, and she hadn't even found a nice tom or she-cat to settle down with. Not to mention, she had an apprentice to train. She supposed the fact she could leave the kits with Shadowheart meant her mentoring would not falter over the next few moons, but the added responsibility of these two kits was surely not going to help her.
Old August 6th, 2018, 10:23 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
Cloverwhisker purred softly at the kits, nodding her head as she turned her watery gaze to Shadowheart, "Briarkit and Rainkit," She state, completing their names to suit their new life here in Skyclan. Her body remained tense, still fearful she would make a mistake in rearing the kits correctly. She reassured herself that if she were ever stuck, Shadowheart would be there to offer her some guidance; but the creamy she-cat didn't want to bother the queen, knowing she likely had her own litter to worry about. She sighed, glancing around at the other queens in the nursery, taking note of how they groomed their kits. They always brushed again the fur's natural layout, something Cloverwhisker didn't understand but supposed she'd have to do. She moved so she wasn't blocking the kits from getting any milk off of Shadowheart, and bent her neck down to reach the two small bundles of fluff. Starting with the much more vocal kit, Briarkit, the warrior dragged her tongue along the she-kit's damp and unclean fur. She worked at removing any dirt from her fur, whilst also grooming it in such a way that it would help to keep Briarkit warm. She did this for a little while, before being satisfied with her work. Her ocean gaze moved onto Rainkit, and she quickly set about repeating the same process on his damp fur. She hadn't really accepted the idea that these kits were going to continue to be her responsibility for quite some time, nor the fact that she would likely be the main mother figure in their lives. Her ears pinned back at the thought of such responsibility; Cloverwhisker was young, and she hadn't even found a nice tom or she-cat to settle down with. Not to mention, she had an apprentice to train. She supposed the fact she could leave the kits with Shadowheart meant her mentoring would not falter over the next few moons, but the added responsibility of these two kits was surely not going to help her.
Shadowheart looked at the kits for a while "Rainkit Brairkit" Shadowheart said

see you around wco <3
Old August 7th, 2018, 11:24 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
The black kit thought for a second.He had been called different things before he opened his eyes,but none of them sounded like names.He remembered being called rain multiple times though and answered the She-cat."Rain?"He said,looking at his sister as if to check and see if he was correct.His stomach growled and he looked back at the cream She-cat though hopefully.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Shadowheart looked at the kits for a while "Rainkit Brairkit" Shadowheart said
"Milk! Milk!" Brairkit chanted, She was to hungry to do anything but scramble closer to the queen who was sticking closer than the rest. She chirped at them. "Milk now?" That seemed to be all that Briarkit wanted to say. She had a hopeful look on her tiny face, her stomach growling, ears perked.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old August 7th, 2018, 12:16 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Milk! Milk!" Brairkit chanted, She was to hungry to do anything but scramble closer to the queen who was sticking closer than the rest. She chirped at them. "Milk now?" That seemed to be all that Briarkit wanted to say. She had a hopeful look on her tiny face, her stomach growling, ears perked.
"Yes milk" Shadowheart said

see you around wco <3
Old August 7th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
"Yes milk" Shadowheart said
"Yay!" Brairkit chirped, swishing her tawny tail high in the air. As she scuttled closer, her belly continued to rumble. As she began nursing, her stomach quieting as she tried holding herself awake.

No star is lost at all

Old August 7th, 2018, 05:16 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:

"Yay!" Brairkit chirped, swishing her tawny tail high in the air. As she scuttled closer, her belly continued to rumble. As she began nursing, her stomach quieting as she tried holding herself awake.
Shadowheart fell asleep

see you around wco <3
Old August 7th, 2018, 05:47 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Quote:
Shadowheart fell asleep
Rainkit drank with his sister,barley staying awake.The black kit finished after a few minutes and curled up in a ball beside his sister at Shadowhearts belly,glad to finally be warm and fed.Before he closed his eyes,He looked up at the cream She-cat.He wondered if he should ask what her name was,but he felt to tired to ask right now.He closed his eyes and began to fall asleep.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; August 7th, 2018 at 05:49 PM.
Old August 7th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Rainkit drank with his sister,barley staying awake.The black kit finished after a few minutes and curled up in a ball beside his sister at Shadowhearts belly,glad to finally be warm and fed.Before he closed his eyes,He looked up at the cream She-cat.He wondered if he should ask what her name was,but he felt to tired to ask right now.He closed his eyes and began to fall asleep.
Now full with her brother beside her, Briarkit yawned, feeling her brothers warm fur and repititave rise and fall of his tiny chest. She shared his look on the cream she-cat, hers lingering longer, until she simply could not any longer and curled up, falling asleep.

No star is lost at all

Old August 7th, 2018, 09:11 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:

Now full with her brother beside her, Briarkit yawned, feeling her brothers warm fur and repititave rise and fall of his tiny chest. She shared his look on the cream she-cat, hers lingering longer, until she simply could not any longer and curled up, falling asleep.
Quote:
Shadowheart was asleep and loved the kits aalot more than she could

see you around wco <3
Old August 8th, 2018, 10:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

The queen wrapped her tail around her paws, still watching. Her ears had twitched at the slightest of noises.
Fazekit stuck her paw out of the hole and pulled it back bringing a large branch out of the hole and stared at the branch and murmered softly,” Wow.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here