Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old November 14th, 2016, 06:10 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Echokit woke in the nursery, her blueish green eyes fluttering open. she yawned and stood up,stretching and shaking her fluffy fur out.
Old November 15th, 2016, 07:02 PM
´෴`

My Mood: Yeehaw

“Oh, thank StarClan,” the she utters, a breath of relief escaping her. She’d assumed leaving the position would usher in a chance to relax, but she’d only been on edge since Hawkstar’s failure to maintain her clan -- their clan. She’s at least pleased to hear Jigglefoot’s opinion on Lemondstar, as underwhelming as it is.

“Doing the job, is he?” She sighs her words out, finding comfort in the way Jigglefoot dips forward to whisper into her ear. Her tail lashes in amusement, falling over Coconutkit’s face. The dozing kit’s nose only twitches, and Almondstar brings her closer towards herself, nestling the larger kit into her fur. Peanutkit bumbles around, tripping and falling -- Almondstar neglects to tell him to watch out, finding importance in allowing him to accurately map out his surroundings without her interference. She recalls, as a kit, that she wasn’t very fond of being told what to do. She raises a paw as he scampers over, using thick pads to pull him alongside his sister. She touches her nose to his ear, informs him that he’d done well to find her again, and then repeats the action to Coconutkit, who’s more content to sit with her mother and sleep.

Her form seems to bounce when Jigglefoot rasps his tongue over her shoulder, still finding humor in his comment.

“Thank you, I did my best. Especially during the flood, though I couldn't have done it without your and Sesamegorse's aid.” Tilting her head, she allows her skull to bump against his own. “I question whether you’re only saying that to make me feel better. Either way, I appreciate it.”

@Suspiciousmindz // @Jingle

Please remember to @ or quote me if you'd like me to respond to you!
Old November 15th, 2016, 10:03 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Red face Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirefern View Post
“Oh, thank StarClan,” the she utters, a breath of relief escaping her. She’d assumed leaving the position would usher in a chance to relax, but she’d only been on edge since Hawkstar’s failure to maintain her clan -- their clan. She’s at least pleased to hear Jigglefoot’s opinion on Lemondstar, as underwhelming as it is.

“Doing the job, is he?” She sighs her words out, finding comfort in the way Jigglefoot dips forward to whisper into her ear. Her tail lashes in amusement, falling over Coconutkit’s face. The dozing kit’s nose only twitches, and Almondstar brings her closer towards herself, nestling the larger kit into her fur. Peanutkit bumbles around, tripping and falling -- Almondstar neglects to tell him to watch out, finding importance in allowing him to accurately map out his surroundings without her interference. She recalls, as a kit, that she wasn’t very fond of being told what to do. She raises a paw as he scampers over, using thick pads to pull him alongside his sister. She touches her nose to his ear, informs him that he’d done well to find her again, and then repeats the action to Coconutkit, who’s more content to sit with her mother and sleep.

Her form seems to bounce when Jigglefoot rasps his tongue over her shoulder, still finding humor in his comment.

“Thank you, I did my best. Especially during the flood, though I couldn't have done it without your and Sesamegorse's aid.” Tilting her head, she allows her skull to bump against his own. “I question whether you’re only saying that to make me feel better. Either way, I appreciate it.”

@Suspiciousmindz // @Jingle

Peanutkit curled up against his mother, warming himself in her fluffy pelt. He was always the smallest and he knew he would forever be- but this was a big world and he didn't think he could be like the other cats. Maybe he couldn't hunt like all his siblings could. He sniffled at the thought of being a useless cat forever.

The tiny munchkin mewed softly in frustration as he tried to get Almondstar's attention- maybe if he were to stand on his back legs...uh no. The small kit fell over in a pile of fluff and mewed some more- expressing his anger at his short legs.

---

Jigglefoot looked at his mate and smiled gently, tilting his head slightly to the side as he spoke- accent thick but soft as his words rolled off his tongue. "I meant every word. You were a great leader, Almondstar." The warrior said.

He licked her shoulder and sat next to her, looking down at their kits. "Hopefully they become big and strong." he commented, his different color eyes shining as he looked down at them.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old November 17th, 2016, 04:11 PM

Maplekit pushed her muzzle out through the thick protective barrier of the nursery, trying to get a clear look at the camp. After a few moments, she pulled herself back, only to let out a sharp mew when she felt the brambles tug at her whiskers, which had gotten stuck.
Old November 18th, 2016, 04:10 PM
´෴`

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Peanutkit curled up against his mother, warming himself in her fluffy pelt. He was always the smallest and he knew he would forever be- but this was a big world and he didn't think he could be like the other cats. Maybe he couldn't hunt like all his siblings could. He sniffled at the thought of being a useless cat forever.

The tiny munchkin mewed softly in frustration as he tried to get Almondstar's attention- maybe if he were to stand on his back legs...uh no. The small kit fell over in a pile of fluff and mewed some more- expressing his anger at his short legs.

---

Jigglefoot looked at his mate and smiled gently, tilting his head slightly to the side as he spoke- accent thick but soft as his words rolled off his tongue. "I meant every word. You were a great leader, Almondstar." The warrior said.

He licked her shoulder and sat next to her, looking down at their kits. "Hopefully they become big and strong." he commented, his different color eyes shining as he looked down at them.
Almondstar's attention drops down to the kit squirming against her. He certainly doesn't seem pleased. She can only imagine what's going through his little head - seeing him kick his feet out and fall over saddens her, but she tries to steel herself against it. Pity from a mother won't do a kit any good, not when it's directed at something he'll never grow out of. In comparison to his siblings, he'll always be the runt. She doesn't want to teach him he's to be pitied -- no child of hers should be.

She almost cackles when Jigglefoot seats himself with such stubby little legs. She holds herself, at least, figuring Jigglefoot wouldn't appreciate it very well. She realizes how tired she actually is, nearly tipping over the edge into hysterics over something as simple as the way her mate wobbles when he settles down.

"Yes, yes; let's hope they do. I feel Sunflowerkit may be the strongest in physcial power -- look at her. Chestnutkit, perhaps she'll be admired for her intelligence. Peanutkit...," she cants her head, thoughtful, "I think his loyalty. What do you think? Ah, but I suppose we shouldn't be expecting things just yet."

Please remember to @ or quote me if you'd like me to respond to you!
Old November 18th, 2016, 06:02 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirefern View Post
Almondstar's attention drops down to the kit squirming against her. He certainly doesn't seem pleased. She can only imagine what's going through his little head - seeing him kick his feet out and fall over saddens her, but she tries to steel herself against it. Pity from a mother won't do a kit any good, not when it's directed at something he'll never grow out of. In comparison to his siblings, he'll always be the runt. She doesn't want to teach him he's to be pitied -- no child of hers should be.

She almost cackles when Jigglefoot seats himself with such stubby little legs. She holds herself, at least, figuring Jigglefoot wouldn't appreciate it very well. She realizes how tired she actually is, nearly tipping over the edge into hysterics over something as simple as the way her mate wobbles when he settles down.

"Yes, yes; let's hope they do. I feel Sunflowerkit may be the strongest in physcial power -- look at her. Chestnutkit, perhaps she'll be admired for her intelligence. Peanutkit...," she cants her head, thoughtful, "I think his loyalty. What do you think? Ah, but I suppose we shouldn't be expecting things just yet."
Peanutkit sighed and crawled over to Almondstar's face, his small but floofy body jiggling and wobbling as he walked. He looked at her nose for a moment before sticking out his tongue and licking it. He let out a little giggle before racing off and jumping over a small twig, "Look! I did it!" he mewed, voice high and young- full of excitement.

The young tom had been working for many sunrises on conquering that twig, and he had finally been able to do it! He had never been more proud of himself. He poked the stick with his paw before pouncing on it, chewing on the rough wood.

---

Jigglefoot nodded at his mates words, "I have hopes for Peanutkit and all the others." he said with a small smile and accent thick, his eyes squinting as he watched his kits in the nursery.

"They will all be wunderbar (wonderful) no matter what, after all their mother was quite honorable and successful in her clan. They have high expectations to grow- but will be wunderbar (wonderful) warriors in the future." The short tom explained, looking up at his mate with a small smile. He licked her shoulder quickly before yawning and resting his head on her side.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old November 24th, 2016, 11:14 AM

My Mood: Bored

@S A G I E
Stormykit snuggled up against Gingerwish as he began to snore softly.

Want to join my WCO Fam? PM me!
Old November 24th, 2016, 11:25 AM
og plant mom

@Thunder
(It might be a while before I can reply again, especially since I'm having to duplicate Gorsefeather.)

Gingerwish curled her tail around Stormykit. The ginger molly began to lick at his ears. She purred and her eyes widened with love for her precious adopted kit.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 24th, 2016, 11:25 AM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Fluffkit ran at Almondstar like, "Oh my gosh its the leader"

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old November 25th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Cloudkit, Branchkit, and Nettlekit mewed loudly. Their mother, Whisperheart, had went to go and get a mouse from the freshkill pile and the three kits were getting cold. They huddled together on the moss bedding and waited until Whisperheart came back. Whisperheart padded into the nursery with the mouse in her mouth. She walked over to her kits and the moss and laid down on the moss so that her kits could suckle and so that she could eat the mouse. After awhile, Cloudkit, Branchkit, and Nettlekit fell asleep.