Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Frost and Dust Training
Last post by Moonraven
Today 07:31 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 07:31 PM
Truly a 'Wumbo Combo' [P]
by Fish
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 07:24 PM
WindClan Healing
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2020, 04:03 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Shimm
Beastspark's ears flickered backward and he lowered his eyes to his paws for a second at Stormlily's question. As much as he would like to spill all of his worries and concerns to someone, Icestar seemed to make a point in snuff out any and all who she saw as a threat to her clan without asking any questions. Beastspark didn't have anything horrible in mind to say he just wanted to express his feelings with words, but since the incident with WindClan and the mixed reactions he got from his clanmates with his actions, it made him a little uncertain about who it was he could just talk with without being seen as a traitor or threat to his leader. No, it was better to just keep it inside for now. "I'm alright, just a little shaken up with what happened with WindClan. The thought of something like that happening to ShadowClan got me a little rattled that's all." It wasn't a lie per se just not what he was really on his mind.
She wanted to furrow her eyebrows at the deputy. She knew that he was in some serious trouble with their leader but other than that his life should be good, right? It was obvious to her that he was avoiding what he truly wanted to talk about. Stormlily took a long, deep hard look at the tom before putting her paw to his shoulder. "I get it, we all are a huge family and it's hard to see others in pain. But hey at least we're not Windclan." Gently joking with Beastspark and thank Starclan they weren't the weakest clan. She truly felt bad for them since they've been through so much.
"I'm here for you. We can go somewhere private if you want." She whispered and to be frank Stormlily didn't know why she was so persistent on helping the deputy. Perhaps because he's helped the clan through so much or that she saw a lost cat who needed a friend.

Last edited by Sweetie; April 17th, 2020 at 04:04 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:07 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
"I'm good, and you?" Russetpatch meowed. She smiled and blushed a little. The warrior she turned her gaze to her paws as she felt the blush burn brighter on her face while she mumbled: "Doyouwanttogohuntingwithme?" The ginger she-cat cleared her throat and meowed again: "Do you want to go hunting with me?"

"Pretty well! I absolutely love mentoring Oakpaw and being a mentor." The dark red molly gushed to the she-cat. Yeah, there were a few bumps in their relationship but so far it has been fun mentoring the apprentice.
Creekwind furrowed her eyebrows a little when Russetpatch mumbled something. "Wha- oh yeah I would love to!" With a smile on her face the warrior got up from her bedding and stretched. Killing two birds with one stone, she gets to hang out with her crush while serving her clan by hunting!
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:24 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Moon Lily
[ yep ! ]
Sheeplight would lean to the left, trying to see what Irisflame was doing. It looked so. very. complicated. Her scowl had disappeared now, more curious on Irisflame's actions. Wait, hey-- Sheeplight paused, looking around the den once more. Where was Thunderboy?

She blinked, lifting her head to stare at Irisflame. Her eyes crinkled up in amusement at the reply to her previous statement. She had no clue what ploof meant so, naturally she assumed it was wonderful. Sheeplight shuffled on over, sitting down next to Irisflame. "I am SO glad you asked!"

Poor Irisflame. "Well, well you see I was yknow-- fighting in the raid since I kindaaa had tooo, yknow how Icy is. Yknow? Well, WELL. A brute, yes a literal brute attacked me!" She had in fact attacked me first. "We shared a few blows and I SWORE if I heard ShadowClan scum ONE more time I was going to throw him to those fishy cats. Like, at least insult me properly...! THEN, he--"

Sheeplight voice began to choke up dramatically, "He went for my TAIL!" She pulled her feathery tail to her side, taking a moment of silence to mourn. The molly stifled a yawn. Still trying to keep up with the dramatic storyline she had started, "Then Duskpaw came in, then some other brute popped up-- he ended up fleeing I guessss. Blah bah, we were getting JUST.. to the good part before Icy ordered us to return, " Sheeplight explained, ending her rant with an sigh. She didn't.. exactly care for her appearance. Yet she took pride in her tail. Though she was bound to be over it in a day.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 17th, 2020 at 04:26 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:29 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
@Estelle
Jaykit glanced around the clearing, a more anxious expression that covered his face. NO ONE seemed to care about the fact his sister had seemingly disappeared out of existence. So, of course as Jaykit-- the great brother of ALL brothers-- he had to take matters in his own paws. After the raid, warriors were injured and really-- this was the perfect time to upstart his own plan.

He paused for a moment once he caught sight of Nightpaw. His good ol' friendo. If anyone could help me, it's her. Jaykit sprinted to the apprentice, weaving through warriors' legs as he made his way across the clearing. "NIGHTPAWWW!"" He yelled, pushing himself off the ground and jumping onto the she-cat."I need your..r help!" Jaykit exclaimed.
Nightpaw had been looking around- injured cats seemed to be returning so she assumed the raid was over.. the raid. a strange feeling of anxiety started to creep at her sences- the mere thought of it could make her nervous and she secretly wished Thunderclan didn't have to much damage. That thought made her feel like she was betraying her clan but in reality, she just found that some stupid pride wasn't worth attacking a clan for, and even if Icestar gave to order to not kill: she was positive that life's had been taken.
The young apprenticd glanced around to see how her own clan mates were doing, hopefully she would be able to help with something, she didn't want to be completely useless after all, even if she didn't agree with the actions taken.

That's when she suddenly heard her name being called by a familiar voice, and just as she turned her head to look, the molly felt a weight fall down on her, pushing her to ground "Ja-Jaykit?!" she exclaimed followed by a loud Ploof!
The young apprentice shoock her head a little as she got up, and lifted her mismatched gaze to the younger tom. She hadn't seen in... a while. Things got a bit busy after becoming an apprentice which hadn't left much time for her first actual friend who hadn't disappeared into nothingness short after they met- and she would've shown it more how happy she was to see him, but it hadn't taken long for her to notice his somewhat anxious expression "wh-what's wr-ong?" she asked tilting her head a little.
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:48 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@x ghostie

Irisflame purred at the she-cat's curiousity. She could see her curious gaze from the corner of her eye, and smiled softly. The cats were all the same. Eager to see and look as kits. Mrrowing in amusement, she turned as Sheeplight glanced around the den, appearing to be looking for something. Or someone. She reminded herself this sullenly, eyes stony. She missed the old grump. When would be be returning?
"Thunderboy left a day or two ago. He's coming back sometime, but until then..." She murmured, her new trailing off. Shaking off the sad gaze, she focused on her task.

As the she-cat emphasized her 'so', she felt her stomach clencn. Drat- she wasn't one of those talkative cats, was she? Frozen in her tornado of words, Irisflame plastered a smile to get face, nodding along. She even faked a gasp or two as she leaned down and began to treat her wounds. She licked in the marigold and dandelion, applying some comfrey root to the bald spots on her tail. Then she applied some of the the poultice to that for good measure. After all, why not? There was never enough marigold. Leaning back to admire her good work, she nodded to her last words.

She was not expecting the tail drama. Ack- she hoped the poultice had dried... Watching as she clenched it, she couldn't help but smile. What a silly, enthusiastic cat! She paused, a perfectly performed gape of her maw as the silence fell. She hoped that would please her. She grinned, flicking her own tail. At least Sheeplight's wasn't stunted horribly.
"It sounds like it was a pretty epic battle! And you won, of course. Why'd he go for your tail? It was so fluffy!" She mewed, hoping that would please the warrior. She couldn't just end in a statement, not after that. And besides, she didn't want to make her feel bad for not apparent reason by acting as if she hadn't paid attention.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 17th, 2020, 09:07 AM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

(Because of how long it's been, the deeper gashes are already infected. Smaller scratches are still okay.) @Moon Lily

Ashpaw stalked into the medicine den with a scowl on his scratched face. "It's about time," he scoffed. "I don't like sitting on the sidelines."

- I left -

Last edited by cmdR_Paige; April 17th, 2020 at 06:30 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 09:49 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Falconkit looked around the clearing. The cats who had returned from the battle looked sad and hurt. She wanted to cheer them up! But how could she? A story? A show of her battle moves? A dance? First she would have to find someone who needed cheering-up. Everyone always cheers up around kits!

(Open!!)

Old April 17th, 2020, 09:55 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Blackkit looked at Falconkit and smiled. "Well, you could just be my best friend. It's helped, being friends with you I mean. I think it's making me a better cat." he meowed smiling. You don't need to be a better cat, you need to be a better fighter! Stuff it. @DarkNight

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 17th, 2020, 10:01 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Falconkit's eyes kit up. "Really! I am already helping you? But I got you into so much trouble!"

@Mentallyunstable

Old April 17th, 2020, 10:03 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackkit laughed, "I love getting in trouble with you, and I'd do it all again if I got the chance." he said a laughed. You're pathetic, and she's a wasted.. "Just shut up!!!" Blackkit snapped. he looked around bewildered for a second wondering if he really just said that out loud.
@DarkNight

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Closed Thread