Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 29th, 2016, 03:14 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
"They will.. They'll go to Starclan, they won't have to deal with this anymore.." Thornpelt whispered, his gaze settled on the two elders for a few moments before going back to Flarerunner.
"You're right." Flarerunner tore her gaze away from her other clanmates, not willing to watch another murder. She shoved her head back onto Thornpelt's shoulder and drew in a shaky breath. "Starclan help us," she whispered.

Old November 29th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshtonTheRavenclaw View Post
Bramblekit looked at Thurshpaw. "That mouse brain deserved it. They shouldn't have been so foolish as to believe in dumb old Starclan." He said, tail flicking in annoyance when he mentioned Starclan. In less than a quarter moon I will be an apprentice, then I'll show them that Starclan is just a stupid kit's tale. Bramblekit thought to himself in delight.
Thrushpaw simply swiped his tail across the ground, watching contently at the scene. He could hear the whispers of his clan mates disapproving the actions of the new leader. Although hearing Bramblekit approving the actions made him gain hope for the future of Windclan. The chocolate calico knew all too well he could speak up as well and.. Cheer on the actions although he kept his mouth shut. He didn't need everyone knowing he supported the leaders actions. Only. Select few needed to know and he'd like to keep it that way for now. "when Gorsefeather teaches me how to be the best warrior, I won't hesitate to join them," he spoke, giving the kit another side glance.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 29th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Granny

My Mood: Psychedelic

Smile Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Quaker's eyes widened as he woke from his deep, sweet sleep. The lazy tom rolled onto his back and stretched his long legs that were stiff from being idle all night. While giving a great yawn, Quaker stumbled out of his bedding and soon became considerate of the cats around him that may be sleeping, and quietly headed out of the den.
Whitestag dropped his first catch in the fresh kill pile, then stretched and yawned. He padded toward the den as Quaker headed out, and nodded to him. "An early riser, I like that," He commented quietly, and smiled before he ducked into the den. To all of the cats who were stirring, Whitestag whispered, "Who wants to go hunting?"
Old November 29th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"You're right." Flarerunner tore her gaze away from her other clanmates, not willing to watch another murder. She shoved her head back onto Thornpelt's shoulder and drew in a shaky breath. "Starclan help us," she whispered.
Thornpelt again rested his muzzle on Flarerunner's head, "We need all the help Starclan can give us right now.." He murmured, his ears flat against his head.
Old November 29th, 2016, 04:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight continued forwards, aiming a swipe at her leg. He then retreated backwards a little ways and leaped forwards pinning her to the ground. "Monsterpaw, why do you defy me?" He demanded, with a eerie calm to his voice.
Monsterpaw snarled," Because I was born a rouge and saw deaths for pleasure, I lived with Blazingnight who I thought I could handle living with, I was kicked out for supporting Starclan, Dapplestar took me in, killing me makes me one of those from Starclan who may later defeat you, I know one thing and I am no fool, Dapplestar never appointed you deputy, she never would have!" She snarled throwing the leader off her scratching his forearm.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 29th, 2016, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Thornpelt again rested his muzzle on Flarerunner's head, "We need all the help Starclan can give us right now.." He murmured, his ears flat against his head.
Flarerunner nodded against his shoulder, but did not raise her head yet. She didn't want to look up just to see more bloodshed.

Old November 29th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Flarerunner nodded against his shoulder, but did not raise her head yet. She didn't want to look up just to see more bloodshed.
Thornpelt gave a small sigh, his eyes blank of emotion. The tom's gaze scanned the crowd a few times but no matter what he always looked back at Flarerunner.
Old November 29th, 2016, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Thornpelt gave a small sigh, his eyes blank of emotion. The tom's gaze scanned the crowd a few times but no matter what he always looked back at Flarerunner.
Flarerunner stayed there, her head resting on Thornpelt, for a couple more moments. She felt more safe, knowing she had a clanmate besides her who was against this as well. The bengal finally pulled away, raising her pale green eyes up to Thornpelt. She flattened her ears against her head when she realized he was already looking at her. How long was he looking at me for? And why does he keep giving me that look? Her pelt ruffled uncomfortably, but she ignored this, instead mewing to him softly. "I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight..." The thought of trying to sleep scared her. In fact, the thought of going back to clan life scared her, and she wondered if Singenight expected the clan to go back to business as usual. I don't think I'll be able to hunt or patrol with any of these cats... much less sleep in the same den as them. She flicked her gaze back to a few cats that seemed very supportive of Singenight, before risking a glance up at the new leader. She quickly snapped her gaze back to Thornpelt.

Old November 29th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Flarerunner stayed there, her head resting on Thornpelt, for a couple more moments. She felt more safe, knowing she had a clanmate besides her who was against this as well. The bengal finally pulled away, raising her pale green eyes up to Thornpelt. She flattened her ears against her head when she realized he was already looking at her. How long was he looking at me for? And why does he keep giving me that look? Her pelt ruffled uncomfortably, but she ignored this, instead mewing to him softly. "I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight..." The thought of trying to sleep scared her. In fact, the thought of going back to clan life scared her, and she wondered if Singenight expected the clan to go back to business as usual. I don't think I'll be able to hunt or patrol with any of these cats... much less sleep in the same den as them. She flicked her gaze back to a few cats that seemed very supportive of Singenight, before risking a glance up at the new leader. She quickly snapped her gaze back to Thornpelt.
"I don't think many of us will be able to sleep for a while..." Thornpelt told her, pressing his nose to her ear comfortingly. After a few moments the tom pulled back. "I can't imagine how kits and apprentices will grow up, having Singenight as a leader.." He murmured, frowning. The tom turned to look at the new leader, I can't believe this is happening.. He thought, shaking his head.
Old November 29th, 2016, 06:40 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight watched the other tom quietly as he watched him think through his proposal. He was slightly aware of Sorrelskip beside him, feeling her swollen belly against his chest. He breathed in rhythm with her as he stood in the middle of the moorland. Singenight was beginning to grow tired when Hannibal lashed out. Slightly taken aback by the sudden commotion, he instinctively placed his paw I front of Sorrelskip's chest to guard her. After realizing that he was not in fact coming to them but at Galeslip, he lowered his paw, but remained by her side. He watched coolly and steadily as the scene unfolded I front of him. The idea of death and bloodshed of other cats did not bother him by now, as he had quickly grown accustomed to it. He returned his gaze to the tom as the life dripped out of the queen, where he gazed calmly at the tom, his expression emotionless. "Alright, we shall agree to your terms, just know, do not kill the members with out permission, if we have some special cats for you we will show you to them, do not go around attacking random cats though." He stated with a level tone, then added. "Please." The last word came out forced, as the leader was not accustomed to having to say it often. He then nudged Sorrelskip to make sure she cooperated as well, since he knew too well her personality.
Shrieking in pain, the queen almost looked like she was about to say something- but Galeslip barely even had time to scream as her throat was sliced open, red liquid staining the chilly moorland grass as she lay, the life already drained from her eyes as her body stilled. A ghostly outline of the dead molly, only visible to those who truly believed in their ancestors, in Starclan- had begun her journey to the clouds, floating up into the heavens with a smaller one- a black little kitten, another life wasted. Sorrelskip never believed, and so the only sight to her was the beauty in the darkness, and the death that had come with her actions. Still leaning against Singenight, she nodded towards Hannibal's terms, though the act of being 'rude'- oh, it confused her to no end, which actions were considered that way.

Last edited by Fel; November 29th, 2016 at 06:40 PM.
Closed Thread