Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 04:01 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:39 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 03:38 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:00 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 02:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 3rd, 2018, 01:30 PM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Maplepaw sniffed.
If he had been a Loner, it was a good thing he was only a tiny kit who hadn’t gotten through much. She couldn’t imagine what kind of mother would put him through such a thing, teaching him to hunt snakes! She had been told horrifying tales of snakes biting cats and them becoming paralyzed for the rest of their lives.
One tale of a small apprentice, Rookpaw, popped into her head. He had been the runt of his litter, a kind and energetic little bundle, who had been so happy and delighted at his apprenticeship. One day though, his mentor told him that they couldn’t go battle training, and Rookpaw got so bothered when his siblings came back and bragged about their session that he had snuck out.
He had played by some stones, studying the paw strikes his brother, Cliffpaw, had shown him that day, and suddenly Rookpaw was bitten by an adder, his body found the next day.
Maplepaw shivered. She knew that it had only been a tale to convince her not to sneak out, but just the thought of it gave her chills.
“I bet you will.” She purred confidently.
Suddenly, Rookpaw and a new idea sprung into her consciousness.
”Hey Tigerkit... how about we sneak out of camp?”
"But.... Isn't that against the warrior code? For a kit to leave the camp?" he replied, kinda confused. He had thought that it was against the warrior code for him to leave camp.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old July 3rd, 2018, 01:41 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerkit of ShadowClan View Post
"But.... Isn't that against the warrior code? For a kit to leave the camp?" he replied, kinda confused. He had thought that it was against the warrior code for him to leave camp.
Maplepaw smiled.
“Definitely. Most definitely. But, you seem like you could handle a few squirrels, right?” She challenged, a grin painted on her face.
She knew kits shouldn’t leave camp, but Maplepaw was up to mischief all the time. Besides, tracking would be a lot more fun when they had things in nature to use!
Kit games were the best, Maplepaw decided. Even better? Experiencing things when you can enjoy them without a nagging warrior along!
Silentlightning was amazing, she normally let Maplepaw steer the training sessions, but when they teamed up with other cats it was devastating.
Besides, no one could even keep up with Maplepaw’s rambling!

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 3rd, 2018, 01:46 PM
YEET!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Maplepaw smiled.
“Definitely. Most definitely. But, you seem like you could handle a few squirrels, right?” She challenged, a grin painted on her face.
She knew kits shouldn’t leave camp, but Maplepaw was up to mischief all the time. Besides, tracking would be a lot more fun when they had things in nature to use!
Kit games were the best, Maplepaw decided. Even better? Experiencing things when you can enjoy them without a nagging warrior along!
Silentlightning was amazing, she normally let Maplepaw steer the training sessions, but when they teamed up with other cats it was devastating.
Besides, no one could even keep up with Maplepaw’s rambling!
"I could handle a few squirrels, but if I see one of them rattle-tail snakes, I'm running! I may seem tough... but to be honest... I'm not. I may eat snakes, but I have never gone anywhere near a rattle-tail! My mother taught me how to hunt, and when to fight and when not to fight. My father taught what to fight, hunt, and run from." he replied, "But if it will allow me to learn more... I will leave the camp."

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old July 4th, 2018, 08:06 AM
:)

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

The heat had arrived faster then Goldenstar had been expecting, but he was fine with that. Heat meant prey, and prey was food, and food was good for growth. He sighed, realizing that all he ever thought about now was the clan, and having enough food for the clan to survive. Was his mind really that work centered? And was that a good thing or a bad thing? He shook his head, jumping onto the highbranch, calling the clan together for the ceremonies.

"Mountainkit, Shadowkit, could you two please step forward? You two have reached the age of six moons, and, as you probably already know, that means you are ready to be apprenticed. Mountainkit, from now, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Mountainpaw, and your mentor will be Redlight. Shadowkit, from now, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Shadowpaw, and your mentor will be Basilwish"

There barely seemed to be any ceremonies anymore, but maybe it was just him being paranoid. There were plenty of cats in Shadowclan, he was definitely just being paranoid. Murming a congratulation to both apprentices, he finished the meeting, jumping down from the highbranch.

@Fern @Checkmate @hiraeth @0Rainlight0
Old July 4th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Jaysong fluttered her eyes a few times as pearldance turned to the side and signed to her stomach, the greyish blue she cat studied her for a very long moment. She couldn't exactly understand what she was trying to relate here, none of this was familiar to her even having raised pearldance she couldn't exactly piece together what she was trying to say. The elderly she cat shuffled forward and squinted her eyes. What? Am I getting fat? Are you getting fat? You hungry? Wait- her head slightly cocked to the side and her ears flattened to the back of her skull and she sat back up.

Pregnant? she paused in her thoughts than her eyes widened significantly ' 'are- are you pregnant?' ' she said in a wispy almost unbelieving voice, her eyes studied her granddaughter very closely than stood and padded over, using her muzzle to nose around her side and belly. ' 'is that what your trying to tell me?' '

Pearldance bounced on her paws a little, excited that she had communicated the appropriate thing. The she-cat nodded happily, her tail in the air now to wave in her joy. She then sat down, her ears pricked and her icy blue hues searching her grandmother's for any signs of disapproval or excitement. So far, her kittens were doing good from what Daydream said. She was elated by the fact of this. Hopefully she'd be able to carry and have Onyxheart's kittens without any problems. That was all the she-cat wanted right now.

[oof was short]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 4th, 2018 at 04:33 PM.
Old July 4th, 2018, 04:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Pearldance bounced on her paws a little, excited that she had communicated the appropriate thing. The she-cat nodded happily, her tail in the air now to wave in her joy. She then sat down, her ears pricked and her icy blue hues searching her grandmother's for any signs of disapproval or excitement. So far, her kittens were doing good from what Daydream said. She was elated by the fact of this. Hopefully she'd be able to carry and have Onyxheart's kittens without any problems. That was all the she-cat wanted right now.

[oof was short]

[ Not a problem, I have no energy ]

At least one of my grandchildren carries the family gene of successful reproduction! That's an awkward thought. Jaysong, don't ever think or say that again. her face lit up as she withdrew from her granddaughters side and she nearly burst. Her lip curled and she felt her paws tingling ' 'does your mother know? Have you seen daydream yet, oh great starclan how far are you along? Oh. I'm going to be a great great grandmother...' ' at that thought she nearly tripped over her own paws with excitement. Her eyes where wide and they searched pearldances with enthusiasm, ' 'whos the father?' ' she said softly eyes gleaming as she forced herself to sit back down.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 4th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Just A Fossil

@Celestial

Pearldance tried to answer Jaysong's questions the best she could as they were being asked. She shook her head towards the question about her mother. No, Pearldance hadn't told Moondancer yet. She needed to, but she wanted to tell Jaysong first as practice. She shrugged her shoulders at the question of how far along she was. Honestly, she didn't know. Daydream didn't provide that answer, just told her what to expect when they were ready to come. The idea made her nervous, but it was going to happen.

Now the question of the father. Pearldance's eyes grew sad. The father had been Onyxheart, whom had disappeared. He was Blazingnight's son so when he disappeared, cats noticed. Pearldance looked up at Jaysong with sadness and sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws. She wasn't sure how to tell her. The she-cat just stared sadly before looking towards the camp entrance and gesturing with her head, hoping that Jaysong would understand.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 5th, 2018, 01:07 PM
SemiFunctioning Sociopath

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
The heat had arrived faster then Goldenstar had been expecting, but he was fine with that. Heat meant prey, and prey was food, and food was good for growth. He sighed, realizing that all he ever thought about now was the clan, and having enough food for the clan to survive. Was his mind really that work centered? And was that a good thing or a bad thing? He shook his head, jumping onto the highbranch, calling the clan together for the ceremonies.

"Mountainkit, Shadowkit, could you two please step forward? You two have reached the age of six moons, and, as you probably already know, that means you are ready to be apprenticed. Mountainkit, from now, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Mountainpaw, and your mentor will be Redlight. Shadowkit, from now, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Shadowpaw, and your mentor will be Basilwish"

There barely seemed to be any ceremonies anymore, but maybe it was just him being paranoid. There were plenty of cats in Shadowclan, he was definitely just being paranoid. Murming a congratulation to both apprentices, he finished the meeting, jumping down from the highbranch.

@Fern @Checkmate @hiraeth @0Rainlight0
Redlight looked over at Mountainpaw, stepping up to touch noses with the new apprentice. His usually gruff, mean expression was slightly softened, and he nodded curtly, glancing down before meeting the apprentice's eyes again.

The tom had a proud, arrogant air about him, but his talents were hardly ever in question. So, he expected nothing less than perfect of both himself and his new apprentice, though he was fully aware that everyone had their own pace.

"Hey, I'm Redlight. Nice to meet you."

His voice was curt and slightly annoyed, but gentler than the one he usually used for clanmates. He didn't want to scare the young cat, if anything.

@hiraeth

"There's going to be very painful moments in your life that will change your entire world in a matter of minutes. Those moments will change YOU. Let them make you stronger, smarter, and kinder. But don't you go and become someone that you're not. Cry. Scream if you have to. Then you straighten out that crown and keep it moving." - Unknown

Just your average Semi-Functioning Sociopath.

My Characters | My dA

Last edited by 0Rainlight0; July 5th, 2018 at 01:08 PM.
Old July 5th, 2018, 02:41 PM

My Mood: Busy

Gorserain padded into the clearing carrying his favorite prey, water vole, which were easily found in the marshlands surrounding Shadowclan's camp. Being the experienced and resourceful warrior he knew himself to be, there also included a cardinal and a jaybird in his grasp for the queens in the nursery. The crimson and sapphire-colored feathers were soft and unspoiled by the kill, and would make for colorful decorations for their nests.
He dropped the vole by the fresh-kill pile and headed for the nursery. The gentle mewling of kits coming from inside made him eager to share, as he himself was a parent and enjoyed his caretaker role while it lasted. A hint of sadness flickered across his expression along with the thought, but this soon passed as he entered the den. "Food ahoy. Anyone hungry?" he asked, making sure to keep his voice low so as not to disturb the sleeping kits.
Old July 5th, 2018, 02:50 PM
Just A Fossil

@Calgary
[saw your post in the clearing, thought it would make more sense to continue here if you don't mind]

Pearldance was heavily pregnant at this moment in time. She didn't have the support of Onyxheart anymore, the tom had gone missing. She'd have to raise the kittens without a father, but she would try her hardest to. The struggle would be worse considering she was mute. She would have to rely on family to ensure the kittens knew their names and were disciplined properly.

A voice entered the den which interrupted her sleep. Blinking icy hues clear of sleep, the white spotted Bengal mix lifted her head in time to process what the feline had spoken. Food? She could use some food right now, it was a little bit of a hassle to get up constantly to get some and the offer was kind.

With the best effort she could, the mute warrior lifted her paw into the air and made the best chirping noise she could to catch the other warrior's attention. Hopefully, he would notice.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread