Today 03:08 PM

Old April 14th, 2024, 09:01 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Well, Cornpuff's muttering about grumps aside, things seemed to be going rather smoothly. This, if Shrewstep had bothered to use his brain for once, would have seemed somewhat suspicious. But, fortunately for this individual who wasn't the most aware, there really wasn't anything going on. Just staleish mink scent, and the Windclan border markers alongside theirs. The lack of actual danger allowed him to call out in response to Cornpuff I won't be a grump unless I have to! which, somewhat ironically, sounded rather grumpy. Oh well. Shrewstep was something of a master of hypocrisy if he did say so himself, and saw no reason to stop being vaguely annoying now. What they did have to do was head back, seeing as there was.....very little to see. Let's head back, the only thing I see of mention is the mink scent. was his call, just in case anyone else had something to add, or thought the mink thing wasn't worth reporting or whatever. So they were all...synced up for their reports and whatnot. Somehow he imagined their tyrant would want them all there to certify the thing had been done. @RoboPrism @starry
-Cornpuff-
Male, 48 Moons
SHADOWCLAN - Warrior
A yellow-eyed, white and cream-point tom.
Apprentice(s): Cinderpaw

"I could have sworn I heard something about WindClan and minks at the last gathering..." Cornpuff looked to the sky, as if he could find his memories there. Shrugging he padded next to the patrol leader. "Might as well mention it I'spose once we're back."
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 14th, 2024 at 09:01 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:13 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

It seemed as though Palepaw was also not a huge fan of the slight muddiness of this border. Understandable, the stuff was disgusting, however, he had other things to focus on. The two cats accompanying him didn’t appear to have strong opinions either which way about how they wanted to handle the patrol, however, it seemed like the consensus was that they would remain together. Of course, he didn’t mind, it just meant that the patrol would take slightly longer than normal which was perfectly okay.

”Alright, let’s get going then.” The massive tom spoke, flicking his tail to signal to follow along with him. Generally, Darkfall would take this moment to enjoy the silence, but figured some small talk wouldn’t hurt. After all, he didn’t know either one of these cats all that well, so there wouldn’t be any harm in gleaning some new information about them. Turning briefly to where he assumed Palepaw to be, in between marking some spots he asked ”Have you been on a border patrol before?” He was sure that her mentor would’ve showed her the borders at some point in her training, however, he couldn’t recall if she’d actually been sent out on a formal patrol. After all, it was quite different – seeing the borders and then marking it and ensuring their were no trespassers.

Then, turning to Mossfreckle he squinted at the younger tom a bit. "Your training coming along well?" He asked. He was genuinely curious. He knew that Larkfire had dipped her paws in the training of a fair amount of apprentices while she was an Enforcer, but he wasn't sure how she'd handle teaching herbs. After all, the amount of time they had spent together during her tenure as a medicine cat, and then a full-fledged healer had been short and fleeting. Had he known that that was the beginning of the end, he would've made more of an effort to check and see how her progress was coming along, and if there was anything that had been bothering her at the time. Oh well, too late now he supposed. They weren't even really on talking terms, and he was doing absolutely everything he could to avoid interacting with her outside of handling their shared kits.

[ @Fawn<3 @starry thank you very much for your patience while I have been sick. I apologize for how long it has taken me! Additionally, with permission from silver, we will be proceeding without them]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

White tipped paws turned sepia as they padded through the moist, marshed earth of Whispering Wetland, the herbalist perked his oriental shaped ears towards the colossal, dark pelted tom as a questioned slipped from his maw… Mossfreckle doubted that Darkfall was truly asking for his regard but that was neither here nor there, the tom seemed to be taking his status as an unmated tom somewhat well, as well as someone who had utterly detached from the situation could… turning his mossy hues to meet the tom’s hallowed orbs the freckled oriental shaped feline offered a soft smile before he allowed his calm tones to slip conversationally from his white maw, ”My training is going well, in fact Lostspark has already taught me all she knows,” the next words he wanted to say caught a bit in his white throat as a tête-à-tête of emotions battled in his starry mind, in the end he allowed the words out anyway… he would not coddle the older tom, he had a right to be somber over his situation with Lostspark but in the end it wasn’t Mossfreckle’s job nor place to side step around Darkfall’s unaddressed emotional strife, ”She is a good molly and an amazing mentor, I hold Lostspark in high esteem and hope that she is proud of her choice in me… that she doesn’t see it in vain…” the herbalist’s calm tones trailed off and his pelt prickled with anxiety at the thought of what he had just revealed… stupid, stupid,stupid… the voices whispered harshly within the confines of his hazing darkening mind, insecurity leaving crimson rivers on his already tattered heart. Shaking his angular head the oriental shaped medicine cat apprentice stopped to mark the Windclan border before turning his mossy hues back to the sunny calico apprentice and the melancholic enforcer, large ears perked in their direction as he waited for the next order from Darkfall.

{ @Dark ~ Darkfall } { @starry ~ Palepaw }

Palepaw shook her head at Darkfall's question. "Nope! But Batflight showed me the borders and how to mark them... haven't been on a patrol before though!" She copied Dark's motions and marked some spots in the border, leaving others free for her patrolmates. Her ears were pricked as she listened to Freckly's and huge-enforcer's conversation. Gosh, he was bigger than any big cats she had seen so far!!

[ this is so short sorry lmaoo ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old Yesterday, 12:16 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Palesong nodded to her patrolmates, flicking her tail dismissively. She was itching to get back to camp before they got exiled or something.

[ @gs29513 @RoboPrism just a short post to wrap this up because i have no pale motivation rn ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den