RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:32 PM

Old December 28th, 2016, 12:09 AM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Copperpaw padded into Thunderclan territory feeling refreshed. She hoped that by tomarrow she would be sleeping in the warriors den. It would be so if she passed her assessment but if she did not. Well she didn't know what would happen. Really, the only reason I want to become a warrior so badly is because I want to tell Stoneheart how I truly feel about him. Stoneheart obviously wouldn't listen to her and think it was awkward since she was an apprentice and he was a warrior. It was mostly because he was serious and Copperpaw had always thought of him as a role model. @Iceclaw

Clickity Clackity
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:12 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
Copperpaw padded into Thunderclan territory feeling refreshed. She hoped that by tomarrow she would be sleeping in the warriors den. It would be so if she passed her assessment but if she did not. Well she didn't know what would happen. Really, the only reason I want to become a warrior so badly is because I want to tell Stoneheart how I truly feel about him. Stoneheart obviously wouldn't listen to her and think it was awkward since she was an apprentice and he was a warrior. It was mostly because he was serious and Copperpaw had always thought of him as a role model. @Iceclaw
Redclaw followed her out "ok you head around and try to catch as much prey as you can" he said

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 28th, 2016, 01:33 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Pink Orca! }

Gyrewind's head flicked downwards immediately when a distant voice touched his ears. Beneath his feat and through the bare branched, a gold face looked skyward and then down again, a tabby warrior whom rested on the ground. Conveniently, Gyrewind's hunt had taken him onto the very same tree which this cat sat by. He hadn't seen the golden fur on his way up the trees.
''Hectic. In my mother's name, hectic.'' Gyrewind meowed around the crow, his tongue casual regardless he didn't know the cat. He started making his way down the leafless branches of the oak, his paws gliding branch-to-branch naturally. Snow was sent fluttering down at his steps, and alas did Gyrewind reach the bottom branches and got a good look of the tom. He plopped onto his stomach, the perched snow flitted from the branch, and Gyrewind hung out one of his legs comfortably. His toes stretched, hanging in the air, and the tom peered curiously at the golden tabby who started a conversation and failed to meet his eyes at the same time. With all the cats in ThunderClan, Gyrewind didn't recognize this one. Interesting enough, he had greeted him like they were buddies. ''Your depressing-ness is sure a breath of fresh air.'' Effortlessly, he made it known that Gyrewind could see, as plain as day, how sad he was. Clan-born cats. How peculiar some are!

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)

Last edited by zinfranny; December 28th, 2016 at 01:34 PM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 04:37 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
@Pink Orca! }

Gyrewind's head flicked downwards immediately when a distant voice touched his ears. Beneath his feat and through the bare branched, a gold face looked skyward and then down again, a tabby warrior whom rested on the ground. Conveniently, Gyrewind's hunt had taken him onto the very same tree which this cat sat by. He hadn't seen the golden fur on his way up the trees.
''Hectic. In my mother's name, hectic.'' Gyrewind meowed around the crow, his tongue casual regardless he didn't know the cat. He started making his way down the leafless branches of the oak, his paws gliding branch-to-branch naturally. Snow was sent fluttering down at his steps, and alas did Gyrewind reach the bottom branches and got a good look of the tom. He plopped onto his stomach, the perched snow flitted from the branch, and Gyrewind hung out one of his legs comfortably. His toes stretched, hanging in the air, and the tom peered curiously at the golden tabby who started a conversation and failed to meet his eyes at the same time. With all the cats in ThunderClan, Gyrewind didn't recognize this one. Interesting enough, he had greeted him like they were buddies. ''Your depressing-ness is sure a breath of fresh air.'' Effortlessly, he made it known that Gyrewind could see, as plain as day, how sad he was. Clan-born cats. How peculiar some are!
(Gyre noticed how dune talks to everyone despite nobody else noticing, bravo)
"Hm." The Tom looked up at the cat, his almost grey eyes looking over the deputy with a hint of curiosity. "Not sure that is a word, but I guess I haven't been very chipper." Dunedrift flicked his ear. "And I know, in the hierarchy, you are above me, but it may seem as if you being all the way up there is rubbing it in my nose a bit. Although I don't particularly care, others are not always as tolerable of such things."
He wrapped his thinly banded sandy-gold tail over his paws and angled his yellowish face upwards to look at the other cat with his green-grey optics. His whiskers twitched slightly as he noticed a breeze carrying the scent of mouse, and he decided on tracking it later. "Although nobody would say to outright," he added, focusing back on Gyrewind.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; December 28th, 2016 at 04:38 PM.
Old December 29th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

"Oh, I don't doubt for a second that you aren't capable of providing for our clan! In fact, I'm certain you are excellent at doing so." A reply came after he caught his mouse, as he didn't want to disturb the forest anymore than they already had. He could tell, despite her saying she wasn't, she was a battle cat. Her entire attitude and the way she carried herself gave it away. But he didn't care, as a cat who simply fought was crucial to the clan's survival. Truthfully, the brown tom admired her. Fighting wasn't his strong suite, in fact, he hated it. He thought a moment as she asked who he was, and then replied. "I'm Elmberry. Not surprised you don't know me, really. I'm not much of a fighter so I'm in the background. You're... Cormorantstone, right?" He eyed her with a tilted head, examining her for a moment. Most cats he felt extremely comfortable around, and could weave himself into conversations and charm them easily, but she was a different story. Her desire for a fight made him more cautious and closed, as he didn't want to set her off. The tom wasn't a fighter, and so he had to avoid many of the things he could say, not sure if they would anger her.
Grunting at hearing the tom's words, the large she-cat seemed to puff out her chest a bit and grin. "You bet I am! One of the best warriors in this clan, undoubtedly." Sighing out, she sat down, thoughts about fighting this tom dimming from her mind, for once, she might be simply interested in conversation, though that didn't mean she wasn't always ready for a fight, if she were given the slightest reason to fight Elmberry, she'd do it in a heartbeat, no questions asked and no hesitation.
"Eh. You seem like a good enough hunter I guess." That was the closest thing to a compliment the tom would get out of the she-cat, she did not sugarcoat things or really ever say anything nice, so I would say he was lucky even to get that out of her. "But yeah my name's Cormorantstone." Rasped out the cat as she roughly began to lick at her own shoulder, her strong gaze focused solely on the tom, in a way trying to intimidate him, maybe even trying to get him to say something that would get her angry again. "Mind if I join you? On your little hunting trip?" There was a look in her eyes that almost seemed to dare him to deny her, the tip of her tail flicking back and forth as she waited for his answer.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 30th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Hawkeye looked at his breakfast mouse and sighed. 'So tired' he thought beginning to dose off then woke himself up 'must stay awake
Old December 30th, 2016, 09:40 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloody Kitty View Post
Hawkeye looked at his breakfast mouse and sighed. 'So tired' he thought beginning to dose off then woke himself up 'must stay awake
Russetstripe padded out of the clearing. Her ginger/reddish stripped tail waving behind her. She stopped as she saw another cat that looked pretty tired. She quickly leaped behind some brush and watched him. Watching others was one of her hobbies. It was how she learned things.
Old December 30th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Hawkeye snifed the air and got up the light shining on his back made his marking look like he had real wings he padded to the brush russetstripe was hiding in. "You like watching people trying to eat in peace?" He said his voice a bit cracked

Last edited by Wolvesregion; December 30th, 2016 at 09:44 AM.
Old December 30th, 2016, 09:46 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloody Kitty View Post
Hawkeye snifed the air and got up the light shining on his back made his marking look like he had real wings he padded to the brush russetstripe was hiding in. "You like watching people trying to eat in peace?" He said his voice a bit cracked
"No, I like observing others though," she mewed. "You just happened to be eating," she said. The medium sized she-cat was still in a crouching manner. She now brought herself out of the brush and sat down. She moved her bi-color eyes towards the male.
Old December 30th, 2016, 09:47 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Grunting at hearing the tom's words, the large she-cat seemed to puff out her chest a bit and grin. "You bet I am! One of the best warriors in this clan, undoubtedly." Sighing out, she sat down, thoughts about fighting this tom dimming from her mind, for once, she might be simply interested in conversation, though that didn't mean she wasn't always ready for a fight, if she were given the slightest reason to fight Elmberry, she'd do it in a heartbeat, no questions asked and no hesitation.
"Eh. You seem like a good enough hunter I guess." That was the closest thing to a compliment the tom would get out of the she-cat, she did not sugarcoat things or really ever say anything nice, so I would say he was lucky even to get that out of her. "But yeah my name's Cormorantstone." Rasped out the cat as she roughly began to lick at her own shoulder, her strong gaze focused solely on the tom, in a way trying to intimidate him, maybe even trying to get him to say something that would get her angry again. "Mind if I join you? On your little hunting trip?" There was a look in her eyes that almost seemed to dare him to deny her, the tip of her tail flicking back and forth as she waited for his answer.
Listening to her boast, he wanted to chuckle, but decided against that, knowing she'd probably get irritated and want to fight. The brown tom was slightly pleased by the small compliment given to him, but he didn't show it. Instead he listened to the rest of what she had to say.As she asked if she could join, he nodded, "Yeah, sure! We'll be able to catch even more, I bet." He beamed at her, giving her a warm smile before his gaze drifted elsewhere, thinking of where they should head next. "Perhaps we head towards the outer border, there's a chance of more prey there." He didn't take charge of the patrol, thinking they were more of a team working together than a patrol. So, he just suggested where they go for prey. The chances of catching things were slim, he was lucky to catch two pieces already, but they had to try. The clan couldn't go unfed. "And then maybe after cut through the middle and see what else we can find, stopping to pick up what's here." Turning back to her, his head tilted slightly and he gave a small, goofy grin before starting to wander off a bit, stopping to look back at her, waiting to see what she would think and what she wanted to do.