Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM

Old November 15th, 2017, 01:31 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( Nice, is Sasuke is handsome sounding guy or- Other than that, you want to timeskip now? ))
Yes! He’ll be wearing a mask and his personality will change a bit but he still is your wolf :3 and yes! If you want to ?
Old November 15th, 2017, 04:35 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Yes! He’ll be wearing a mask and his personality will change a bit but he still is your wolf :3 and yes! If you want to ?
(( Of course I do c: ))

Tord was now hugging his computer the way a child would hug a stuffed animal. He didn’t know when he had dozed off, but, if he had to assume, it was a few moments after he had sat down on the bed. Opening his silver eyes, he stared at the wall for the longest moment, before pushing himself up. His hair was still a mess, but at least he wasn’t as tired. He stared at the bookbag he had placed in the corner of the room, sliding his computer into his bookbag. Lifting the pack onto his shoulders, he sighed and began to make his way downstairs.
Old November 15th, 2017, 04:41 AM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Winter smiles as he begins to hold out a paper “ if you wish to serve a better cause just stay we’ll show you the way cutie” he says with a wink
Tom took the paper and walked past winter into the cafe. And sat down at a booth he thought he looked normal but thewas on underlying thing. His iris was still red. (I had a lot of trouble deciding if to should rip the paper or keep it.)

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.

Last edited by Nomad; November 15th, 2017 at 05:20 AM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 08:35 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( Of course I do c: ))

Tord was now hugging his computer the way a child would hug a stuffed animal. He didn’t know when he had dozed off, but, if he had to assume, it was a few moments after he had sat down on the bed. Opening his silver eyes, he stared at the wall for the longest moment, before pushing himself up. His hair was still a mess, but at least he wasn’t as tired. He stared at the bookbag he had placed in the corner of the room, sliding his computer into his bookbag. Lifting the pack onto his shoulders, he sighed and began to make his way downstairs.
Yay!
The cafe door was closed however the back door right behind the stairs was wide open for some odd reason.
Sasuke himself was outside wearing a mask as he looks down from the top of the cafe building. His now ghoul red eyes glowed a bit as he watches the city not noticing the ghoul who managed to slip in in search of food.
Old November 15th, 2017, 08:36 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
Tom took the paper and walked past winter into the cafe. And sat down at a booth he thought he looked normal but thewas on underlying thing. His iris was still red. (I had a lot of trouble deciding if to should rip the paper or keep it.)
Keep it!)
Winter laughs softly as he begins to stand by him “ want anything to drink?”
Old November 15th, 2017, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Yay!
The cafe door was closed however the back door right behind the stairs was wide open for some odd reason.
Sasuke himself was outside wearing a mask as he looks down from the top of the cafe building. His now ghoul red eyes glowed a bit as he watches the city not noticing the ghoul who managed to slip in in search of food.
Tord has trouble seeing through the darkened café. It didn’t help that he wasn’t exactly familiar with the building, at least, not enough so that he could walk around comfortably. He had walked into a wall three times, before it came to him that his phone had a flashlight he could use. Turning that on, he finally made his way out. He shoved his book bag higher up on his shoulders. Sasuke had lied about waking him up before his friends came. It actually looked like the café was closed now to be honest, he sighed, letting his still sleep-fogged mind try to figure out where his home was.
Old November 15th, 2017, 01:53 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord has trouble seeing through the darkened café. It didn’t help that he wasn’t exactly familiar with the building, at least, not enough so that he could walk around comfortably. He had walked into a wall three times, before it came to him that his phone had a flashlight he could use. Turning that on, he finally made his way out. He shoved his book bag higher up on his shoulders. Sasuke had lied about waking him up before his friends came. It actually looked like the café was closed now to be honest, he sighed, letting his still sleep-fogged mind try to figure out where his home was.
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks down seeing Tord, his heart quicken, he had forgotten about that! he stands up quickly as he begins to jump down until... A random ghoul begins to laugh loudly as he begins to run towards Tord his weapon out his eyes mad as he strikes. " Food!! " the ghoul roars happily as he tackles Tord hard to the ground with this Sasuke was in action now The king has come and he was not happy. before the ghoul could do anything two red spikes like tails stab the man in the chest twice. He tosses the ghoul to the side, his eyes glowing behind his wolf mask as he begins to turn around standing in front of Tord. " You are in the kings land now. you've attacked his pawn. Your punishment shall be death!" he says proudly in a dark husky voice much more colder more ... Handsome in a way
Old November 15th, 2017, 02:17 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Keep it!)
Winter laughs softly as he begins to stand by him “ want anything to drink?”
"Nope but I would like something to eat." He said
(Should we honor the time skip as well?

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old November 15th, 2017, 02:42 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
"Nope but I would like something to eat." He said
(Should we honor the time skip as well?
As you wish :3 you post first)
Old November 15th, 2017, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks down seeing Tord, his heart quicken, he had forgotten about that! he stands up quickly as he begins to jump down until... A random ghoul begins to laugh loudly as he begins to run towards Tord his weapon out his eyes mad as he strikes. " Food!! " the ghoul roars happily as he tackles Tord hard to the ground with this Sasuke was in action now The king has come and he was not happy. before the ghoul could do anything two red spikes like tails stab the man in the chest twice. He tosses the ghoul to the side, his eyes glowing behind his wolf mask as he begins to turn around standing in front of Tord. " You are in the kings land now. you've attacked his pawn. Your punishment shall be death!" he says proudly in a dark husky voice much more colder more ... Handsome in a way
Tord was frozen as he saw something go at him. The man soon found himself on the ground. A sort of snap in his back told him that somethings in his backpack had broken. No way he was okay. Food? He was human, not food. Was this one of the ghouls he had heart about when he had first moved here? No way, it couldn’t be. However, there it was, right in front of him. He was tense, crawling backwards as he tried to take in everything that was happening in front of him. Now he was scared. “Pawn?” He stammered, unsure of who the man in front of him was talking to, Tord or the other guy, trembling as he sat there, unsure of whether to fight, flee, or just sit there.