Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:48 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:46 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM

Old December 28th, 2017, 02:07 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Quotes from my ocs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
aCK i dIDNT EXPECT IT TO BE LIKE THAT
XD want a other one?
Old December 28th, 2017, 02:18 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
XD want a other one?
sUrE
Old December 28th, 2017, 02:50 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
sUrE
Sad, love or evil?
Old December 28th, 2017, 03:33 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Sad, love or evil?
hmm, here's a challenge (that's probably not a challenge to you) make a quote that's all three of them.
Old December 28th, 2017, 04:08 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
hmm, here's a challenge (that's probably not a challenge to you) make a quote that's all three of them.
As you wish!!! )
Sasuke to Tord ( @.:Blue Wishes:. )
How did a monster like I? Come to love a star?
Well before this, before everything we come to know and love. I was in the darkness, chasing the sun, running from the moon and confused by the universe that looked at me with such hate that I just simply didn’t understand.
For years I’ve been like this constantly moving, constantly begging, crying and suffering until one day I decided to just stop.
I stood there and soon the sun faded out, the moon went away and the universe just disappeared... I was alone in the darkness.
With not a hint of light not even a sound as I began to walk aimlessly without a goal or purpose in mind. I just walked. As I did versions of my past lives came to me ... annoyed me. It was all the same, I cried, I killed, I became a monster and I suffered. It was just so unnecessary, so annoying and in my way. That I just looked away saying nothing and felt nothing for the lives I’ve felt and gained. I was... empty. I was definitely alive but I wasn’t living, my heart held no beat, my mind blank and my eyes were just voids that held absolutely no emotion at all... yet one day, while I walked like any normal day, I met a star.
Small, but bright. However it slowly faded and I can tell it was slowly giving up due to the flickering light it gave off like a broken light bulb trying bright up a room. At first I was Hesitant, unsure if I should approach it or just walk off. But yet I found myself watching it, observing it carefully with mixed eyes.
I’m not sure when I started to talk to it but eventually I did. Of course I was nervous and the first words I said was rather dumb and foolish of me but hi I was nervous! .... I said “ How’s the weather up there?”
Man I felt dumb, I Sasuke the balancer of gods, a killer amongst humans and a beast of all beasts yet those were the words I said. I felt like a fool but thankfully it didn’t respond to it... for some reason I felt.... rather interested. Soon everyday for the past decades, I spoke to it. Telling stories, speaking about regrets and many other things I didn’t think I’ll say again. I was... happy. I know it may seem a bit ... weird but I couldn’t help it. It felt good to speak to something eventually I ran out of things to say and the Star didn’t really react to what I said until I started to flirt. Yes I know weird but I just had nothing else to say or do and I didn’t really want to just stand up and leave such a thing. So I kept flirting to it, than eventually I was sitting down under the star looking at the black world I knew of and eventually while deep in thought I spoke. It wasn’t really flirting. I was just simply thinking out but I will never forget what I said why? Well I finally gained a reaction from the star. How? Well I said “ They say the stars above always follow the moon... yet what about the darkness?.... little star I will always be your darkness. Helping you shine much brighter every passing day. I don’t have a light nor do I have a true name for myself... but I do have my darkness.... and it’ll always be there for you my little star.”
It glowed Changing into a bright pink color. I never gotten up so fast in my life. My heart was racing, my tail wagging happily and my face lit up blushing madly when it changed. A reaction... a reaction! I was so happy and excited but deep within I was scared.
I didn’t want it to end, I didn’t want the star to fade and leave me like the rabbit and the sun..... so constantly I stayed by it. Speaking, flirting until one day after I closed my eyes under the warmth of the bright star.

I found myself in a bed hugging a adorable little Star in my arms, something clicked in me and I just began to hug you. I held you close despite your small anger because I woke you up but even with that you held me back.
I kissed your head and said words that will always remind true to me. No matter what, even with the scars in my back, the near taking of my own life and my father constantly going against us. Hurting me and you. No matter what.
I will say these words. “ I love you little Star. “
Please know that my love.... no matter what. These scars of ours won’t mean a thing when we smile and love each other.
I am your husband after all. A man gotta protect his love no matter what right?

Old December 28th, 2017, 04:48 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
As you wish!!! )
Well before this, before everything we come to know and love. I was in the darkness, chasing the sun, running from the moon and confused by the universe that looked at me with such hate that I just simply didn’t understand.
For years I’ve been like this constantly moving, constantly begging, crying and suffering until one day I decided to just stop.
I stood there and soon the sun faded out, the moon went away and the universe just disappeared... I was alone in the darkness.
With not a hint of light not even a sound as I began to walk aimlessly without a goal or purpose in mind. I just walked. As I did versions of my past lives came to me ... annoyed me. It was all the same, I cried, I killed, I became a monster and I suffered. It was just so unnecessary, so annoying and in my way. That I just looked away saying nothing and felt nothing for the lives I’ve felt and gained. I was... empty. I was definitely alive but I wasn’t living, my heart held no beat, my mind blank and my eyes were just voids that held absolutely no emotion at all... yet one day, while I walked like any normal day, I met a star.
Small, but bright. However it slowly faded and I can tell it was slowly giving up due to the flickering light it gave off like a broken light bulb trying bright up a room. At first I was Hesitant, unsure if I should approach it or just walk off. But yet I found myself watching it, observing it carefully with mixed eyes.
I’m not sure when I started to talk to it but eventually I did. Of course I was nervous and the first words I said was rather dumb and foolish of me but hi I was nervous! .... I said “ How’s the weather up there?”
Man I felt dumb, I Sasuke the balancer of gods, a killer amongst humans and a beast of all beasts yet those were the words I said. I felt like a fool but thankfully it didn’t respond to it... for some reason I felt.... rather interested. Soon everyday for the past decades, I spoke to it. Telling stories, speaking about regrets and many other things I didn’t think I’ll say again. I was... happy. I know it may seem a bit ... weird but I couldn’t help it. It felt good to speak to something eventually I ran out of things to say and the Star didn’t really react to what I said until I started to flirt. Yes I know weird but I just had nothing else to say or do and I didn’t really want to just stand up and leave such a thing. So I kept flirting to it, than eventually I was sitting down under the star looking at the black world I knew of and eventually while deep in thought I spoke. It wasn’t really flirting. I was just simply thinking out but I will never forget what I said why? Well I finally gained a reaction from the star. How? Well I said “ They say the stars above always follow the moon... yet what about the darkness?.... little star I will always be your darkness. Helping you shine much brighter every passing day. I don’t have a light nor do I have a true name for myself... but I do have my darkness.... and it’ll always be there for you my little star.”
It glowed Changing into a bright pink color. I never gotten up so fast in my life. My heart was racing, my tail wagging happily and my face lit up blushing madly when it changed. A reaction... a reaction! I was so happy and excited but deep within I was scared.
I didn’t want it to end, I didn’t want the star to fade and leave me like the rabbit and the sun..... so constantly I stayed by it. Speaking, flirting until one day after I closed my eyes under the warmth of the bright star.

I found myself in a bed hugging a adorable little Star in my arms, something clicked in me and I just began to hug you. I held you close despite your small anger because I woke you up but even with that you held me back.
I kissed your head and said words that will always remind true to me. No matter what, even with the scars in my back, the near taking of my own life and my father constantly going against us. Hurting me and you. No matter what.
Please know that my love.... no matter what. These scars of ours won’t mean a thing when we smile and love each other.

im crying from the actual quote thing but it also makes me feel lonely
anyways //claps// good job
Old December 28th, 2017, 04:50 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
im crying from the actual quote thing but it also makes me feel lonely
anyways //claps// good job
La bow thank you :3 I’m glad you like it my friend don’t worry I’ll post some nice quotes along with some sad ones of my ocs. Each of my ocs have a story and this is the best way to tell it so it’s makes me happy to know you like it! :3
Old December 28th, 2017, 05:46 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
As you wish!!! )

why would you do this to me
Old December 28th, 2017, 05:47 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
La bow thank you :3 I’m glad you like it my friend don’t worry I’ll post some nice quotes along with some sad ones of my ocs. Each of my ocs have a story and this is the best way to tell it so it’s makes me happy to know you like it! :3
haha no problem friend ♡
Old December 28th, 2017, 05:51 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

why would you do this to me
Because I love you :3 want a other quote?