Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM

Old January 19th, 2018, 07:44 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom laughed a little, but didn't say anything else. Minnowstripe had talked before about family stuff, but Leafsparks had never given it much thought - perhaps he should have listened more, he didn't know anything about having a family. The tom really liked Honeyvenom. She would be an excellent mother someday - and this was one of the nicest days he'd had in a while, which made his new freedom only more sweet. The mention of the silver tabby made him shift his weight and he looked down at the ground, studying his paws very hard. Just by looking at them that hard he could see that they were dirtier then normal, the white on them was discolored and he felt a little awkward when he looked back at the she cat to answer her question about Minnowstripe. "Ah... well, she was... an interesting cat, I guess. She was a little too much for me, but she was nice enough." The tom didn't want to talk too much about her.

Minnowstripe had also been clingy, and everyone had been right about her... she was insane. An insane cat with some serious attachment issues and the type of personality that, at times, only a mother could love. Everything had been going so well, and then it had all gone so downhill... whose fault was that? Had Leafsparks simply lost interest in his "girlfriend" or had something else happened with her? Maybe things had started moving quicker and she had gotten overexcited. Maybe he had given her some sort of an idea that her clinginess was appreciated. He certainly hadn't really tried to get away from her. Honeyvenom's next question made the tom realize that he had talked himself into a trap. It wasn't that he didn't trust the she cat with his secret, it was more or less that he didn't really trust himself to be speaking about that.

He didn't want to accidentally say something that he would regret... again. He was going to have to choose his words very carefully. And even though Honeyvenom had kindly reassured him that it was okay, he felt like he should give at least a semi-explanation of what had happened. "She didn't stop me from doing them, but I never really got to do them alone. Or with any of my other friends. She was always there, you know what I mean? I felt like I was being judged sometimes. And it was really great for a while, but then things changed, and I..." His voice trailed off and he shifted his weight a little more, eventually sighing. "It's just nice to be able to do some things with other cats, or alone again."

The she cat cocked her head to the side a little, watching Snowpaw's encounter with the tree. She was normally pretty good at figuring things out for herself - the problem was, Caliapaw didn't always want to ask for help. She wasn't above asking cats to keep an eye out for this herb or that herb if they were going to be coming with her anyways, but she was definitely unwilling to ask for help in other areas of life. She was the only one she could count on with this now... the Clan was counting on her, she was counting on herself, everything was so confusing and new... Caliapaw had been the medicine cat for about two moons now, and she'd trained with Wheatfur a moon before that. She was struggling to remember everything, it hurt her head sometimes to try and remember what different herbs did. It was hard to treat other cats, and especially with ThunderClan and WindClan's fighting going on, she was so scared it was going to end up horribly.

"The tree got in your way?" The feline repeated after a moment. It was a late reaction, but she had been thinking for the past few minutes. And something wasn't adding up here. Was Snowpaw... was there something wrong with his eyes? It made sense, or at least a little bit of sense, and the she cat wasn't too worried about it at the moment - since he wasn't completely blind, maybe she could fix this! Maybe she could keep his eyes from getting more messed up, be someone who would finally do something really worthwhile. "Is there something you need to tell me, Snowpaw?" Caliapaw asked, making her voice as professional as possible, as though Snowpaw were just some patient who had walked into her den. Whatever was happening with her brother, there would always be the hope that it could be fixed. Once Caliapaw was completely sure that it was unable to be fixed by her, she would give up and decide to see if there was another cat who could help her brother. If it couldn't be fixed at all? Chances were, she was going to be completely depressed.

Caliapaw was already feeling like she was failing at her job. It was a job that, sometimes, she felt like she had no business being in. Why her? Why had Wheatfur decided that she was the best option, out of all the kits and young apprentices in the Clan? Even Alabasterpaw, his niece, and Starpaw... who had also hung around Wheatfur sometimes, she knew... out of them, he had chosen her. It had just been a chance meeting that had pushed the two of them together, but that one chance meeting had changed her life now. Forever. "Oh," was all she mewed in response to Snowpaw's next comment. Walking in silence felt a little better to her. She didn't feel like she was grasping at straws for topics of conversation anymore.

She didn't feel like she was trying to avoid certain topics, steering towards ones that she wasn't really interested in, questioning things that she was going to say in her mind. It hurt sometimes, being the only one in her family who had pursued this line of work. The only one who would ever know what it was like to be trying so hard to save a life, only to lose that very life later. Sometimes... even with loving family, and good friends... it felt like the only one Caliapaw could fully count on was herself.

Leafwatcher's story should have given Stormwing some sort of peace of mind. Now she knew what had happened, how he had disappeared, that he hadn't stayed out of touch on purpose. Now she knew that he hadn't left by his own choice. But instead of giving her peace of mind, it only made her angrier. "Why wasn't this the first thing you told me? Why, why, why did you have to fight that Dusk Syndicate cat, Leafwatcher? Do you understand how stupid that was?" She asked, her blue eyes lighting up in anger. They were like miniature flames, dancing against her silver tabby pelt, frustration and fury showing in them. She couldn't believe this was happening. She had lost everyone before, and now that she had Leafwatcher back, she wasn't sure if she was happier or sadder. He was a different cat then he had been - there was a distinct air of that.

Or maybe she was the one who had changed, she felt braver then normal, though it was anger fueling her fire. "You're crazy. You are absolutely crazy." She repeated over and over, her ears flattened against her head, her tail still twitching back and forth, trying to grasp ahold of the reality of the situation. So... Leafwatcher had gotten amnesia... meaning he hadn't remembered her, or anyone else, and - and the Dusk Syndicate had taken him... how had that even happened? And why? These might not be questions that he could answer, but the Dusk Syndicate cats could. Stormwing knew they were gone now, but she wished she could go down there, take every single Dusk Syndicate cat, and ask them questions until she found out the entire truth. And she was scared of Leafwatcher now, at least a little bit. He made her nervous. Being in the Dusk Syndicate for so long was bound to have some sort of an impact on a cat. Was there a chance... even a little one... that he would hurt her?

Snowpaw slowly nodded, even if it was a lie. He just didn't to seem that stupid. Truth be told he already knew he was the smartest. Though why would he need any other cat to think he was worst than they thought. Knowing that Caliapaw wasn't going to believe that, he just shrug his shoulders a little. "Or I may have been to lost in thought and ran into the tree. " The apprentice admitted. It would make a good story, with some fibbing in there. Snowpaw, the great apprentice gets in a fight with the scariest tree alive! He let out a small and quiet purr at the thought. Not the most interesting but it would be something. He just needed something to tell about. The story he told Caliapaw was only for family. It was a special thing, kind of. Snowpaw ear twitched. Pawing at the tree bark, he squinted his eyes as he suessfully got a piece bark. He tilt his head, could this be useful. "Hey, could this be useful for anything?" He asked.

As he asked the question he watched Caliapaw, she was thinking he could tell. A dreading feeling bubbled in his stomach. Snowpaw had a edge she was going to ask. He wouldn't lie to her. He was going to have to say it anyway. Then the one question came. He inhaled a deep breath before exhaling. "Well, yeah.. " His voice seem to trail off as he thought how to explain it. Snowpaw focused intently on the ground like it was the most interesting thing ever. "I'm deaf out of my left ear." He finally admitted. No need to sugarcoat this. He could hear out of his right ear but his left ear not. He could hear loud things perfectly fine to where it seem like the normal volume. "Please, don't tell anyone! It nothing big really, Caliapaw. I can still hear. I can smell better, too. It just I don't really want to be a forever apprentice or a elder. I'm not useless, either." Snowpaw added quickly. Speaking fast. One of his big insecurities were his hearing. He shuffled his paws. She is your sister, not to mention your Medince cat! Everything will be fine. He gulp, waiting for the dreading reaction he awaited.

When he realized about his hearing he almost told his mother but he didn't want to be useless or have a defect. Keeping it a secret, well he thought was the best. Snowpaw feared being hated and labelled as useless. After all he pitied the ones who were outcasts. Though he couldn't help but think, at least it isn't me. He always felt so guilty after thinking it. He always assumed that when the secret was out he would be like them. Which made him be kind to where it became somewhat annoying. Snowpaw felt like it was his own way of making up for the thought. He did try to stick up for the cats when he could. Though he usually would back down. Even make the situation worst.

"Sorry." He muttered under his breath. His fur prickled with uneasiness. He didn't hear her last comment. Snowpaw finally looked up.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
-

Snowpaw slowly nodded, even if it was a lie. He just didn't to seem that stupid. Truth be told he already knew he was the smartest. Though why would he need any other cat to think he was worst than they thought. Knowing that Caliapaw wasn't going to believe that, he just shrug his shoulders a little. "Or I may have been to lost in thought and ran into the tree. " The apprentice admitted. It would make a good story, with some fibbing in there. Snowpaw, the great apprentice gets in a fight with the scariest tree alive! He let out a small and quiet purr at the thought. Not the most interesting but it would be something. He just needed something to tell about. The story he told Caliapaw was only for family. It was a special thing, kind of. Snowpaw ear twitched. Pawing at the tree bark, he squinted his eyes as he suessfully got a piece bark. He tilt his head, could this be useful. "Hey, could this be useful for anything?" He asked.

As he asked the question he watched Caliapaw, she was thinking he could tell. A dreading feeling bubbled in his stomach. Snowpaw had a edge she was going to ask. He wouldn't lie to her. He was going to have to say it anyway. Then the one question came. He inhaled a deep breath before exhaling. "Well, yeah.. " His voice seem to trail off as he thought how to explain it. Snowpaw focused intently on the ground like it was the most interesting thing ever. "I'm deaf out of my left ear." He finally admitted. No need to sugarcoat this. He could hear out of his right ear but his left ear not. He could hear loud things perfectly fine to where it seem like the normal volume. "Please, don't tell anyone! It nothing big really, Caliapaw. I can still hear. I can smell better, too. It just I don't really want to be a forever apprentice or a elder. I'm not useless, either." Snowpaw added quickly. Speaking fast. One of his big insecurities were his hearing. He shuffled his paws. She is your sister, not to mention your Medince cat! Everything will be fine. He gulp, waiting for the dreading reaction he awaited.

When he realized about his hearing he almost told his mother but he didn't want to be useless or have a defect. Keeping it a secret, well he thought was the best. Snowpaw feared being hated and labelled as useless. After all he pitied the ones who were outcasts. Though he couldn't help but think, at least it isn't me. He always felt so guilty after thinking it. He always assumed that when the secret was out he would be like them. Which made him be kind to where it became somewhat annoying. Snowpaw felt like it was his own way of making up for the thought. He did try to stick up for the cats when he could. Though he usually would back down. Even make the situation worst.

"Sorry." He muttered under his breath. His fur prickled with uneasiness. He didn't hear her last comment. Snowpaw finally looked up.
The medicine cat examined the piece of bark her brother had taken off the tree. Everything else seemed to fade into the background as she searched her memory - there was no stress in this, just in case she couldn't think of everything. The bark was grey and black streaked, having come off of an aspen tree... Caliapaw thought of what aspen tree bark was used for. No stress... She reminded herself mentally. It wasn't a quiz on her abilities. Eventually the blonde feline shrugged, glancing up at Snowpaw and half smiling as well. "I really don't know. We can bring it back, I'll check the herbs to see if there's any bark like it there." The she cat mewed, her tail twitching as she thought, trying to pull up a mental picture of the herb storage. She spent a lot of time redoing it... and redoing it again... and making sure that it looked nice.

Where she could find everything, where things weren't so messy - not to mention that Caliapaw was short on patients sometimes. Some days were slow, where she had low stress and a lot of free time on her paws, and those were the days when she was able to eat better and everything was just great. The days when she had more patients were highly stressful, with her constantly trying to keep up with everyone and sometimes she would forget to do things like eating, or taking breaks, just working all day long. Caliapaw didn't have much trouble sleeping - she was normally exhausted by the end of the day, and would fall asleep without many problems. Hunger was never an issue for her, it didn't keep her from functioning or falling asleep or anything like that, which was her biggest problem with it. Wheatfur had kept her on track most of the time.

Now that he was gone, she had trouble remembering if she had eaten, or feeling like eating (thanks to the depressed state that had settled over her since her mentor's death) and so she would often find that she was having trouble functioning from not eating enough - if at all - within the last few days. It was that lack of being able to function properly that reminded her to eat most of the time, or she would just blame it on other sources. Caliapaw's ears pricked up when Snowpaw mentioned being deaf. Or, at least, deaf out of one ear. She definitely hadn't expected that... she'd thought he was losing his vision, or blind in one eye, or something like that. Some medicine cat she was! She hadn't even gotten the symptoms right! "I wouldn't worry too much about it," She began with another slight shrug.

"As long as you can still hear, and take visual cues, you should be fine in training. I'd start learning to try and figure out what other cats are other cats are saying by watching their mouths, too... just in case. Chances are you won't be deaf in both ears anytime soon, but as you get older..." Her voice trailed off as she padded along, her thoughts turning back to the medicine cat den. Honestly, Caliapaw was looking forward to going to sleep tonight. As soon as Silverpelt was fully visible, she was planning on going to sleep. That was, as long as no other cats needed her. So far things had been slow that day, and so she would be able to get some much-needed rest. What a treat that would be... an early end to a calmer day.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:39 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Peachrain gave a nod in approval of her apprentice. (GJ award for writing a three word post)
She stalked around the space and eventually got bored. “What now?” (?)
Old January 22nd, 2018, 10:21 AM

@Megan @nyaanyaaowo

Mottlepaw panted as she ran through the territory trying to catch up with her sisters, catching wind of their familiar scents in the air she headed in the direction she belived the scents had come from. "Spottedpaw!? Flowerpaw!?" she called out, hoping that the other two apprentices were close enough to hear her.

Last edited by Lyeni; January 22nd, 2018 at 02:26 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 10:30 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post

Spottedpaw walked next to her sister, looking around at the undergrowth, her gaze occasionally flitting back to her sister. She tasted the air every now and again while they walked.
Flowerpaw sniffed the air as she dragfed herself beside her sister, so she could help Spottedpaw out. When she smelled nothing she let out a shrug and continued going on her way to a great hunting place.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 12:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by DismissedDreams View Post

She stalked around the space and eventually got bored. “What now?” (?)
She smiled,” That’s good, I say we try the pounce on moss, keep yuor claws sheathed or they’ll get stuck in the moss.” She meowed. She demonstrated by pouncing on the moss with sheathed claws.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 22nd, 2018, 12:53 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She smiled,” That’s good, I say we try the pounce on moss, keep yuor claws sheathed or they’ll get stuck in the moss.” She meowed. She demonstrated by pouncing on the moss with sheathed claws.
She tried but out of fear, she unsheathed her Claws and realized they were stuck “Mouse-Dung!” She muttered under her breath.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 01:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by DismissedDreams View Post

She tried but out of fear, she unsheathed her Claws and realized they were stuck “Mouse-Dung!” She muttered under her breath.
She sighed not saying a word, and put her paw on the moss and yanked it free. Shaking her head.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 22nd, 2018, 02:04 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The medicine cat examined the piece of bark her brother had taken off the tree. Everything else seemed to fade into the background as she searched her memory - there was no stress in this, just in case she couldn't think of everything. The bark was grey and black streaked, having come off of an aspen tree... Caliapaw thought of what aspen tree bark was used for. No stress... She reminded herself mentally. It wasn't a quiz on her abilities. Eventually the blonde feline shrugged, glancing up at Snowpaw and half smiling as well. "I really don't know. We can bring it back, I'll check the herbs to see if there's any bark like it there." The she cat mewed, her tail twitching as she thought, trying to pull up a mental picture of the herb storage. She spent a lot of time redoing it... and redoing it again... and making sure that it looked nice.

Where she could find everything, where things weren't so messy - not to mention that Caliapaw was short on patients sometimes. Some days were slow, where she had low stress and a lot of free time on her paws, and those were the days when she was able to eat better and everything was just great. The days when she had more patients were highly stressful, with her constantly trying to keep up with everyone and sometimes she would forget to do things like eating, or taking breaks, just working all day long. Caliapaw didn't have much trouble sleeping - she was normally exhausted by the end of the day, and would fall asleep without many problems. Hunger was never an issue for her, it didn't keep her from functioning or falling asleep or anything like that, which was her biggest problem with it. Wheatfur had kept her on track most of the time.

Now that he was gone, she had trouble remembering if she had eaten, or feeling like eating (thanks to the depressed state that had settled over her since her mentor's death) and so she would often find that she was having trouble functioning from not eating enough - if at all - within the last few days. It was that lack of being able to function properly that reminded her to eat most of the time, or she would just blame it on other sources. Caliapaw's ears pricked up when Snowpaw mentioned being deaf. Or, at least, deaf out of one ear. She definitely hadn't expected that... she'd thought he was losing his vision, or blind in one eye, or something like that. Some medicine cat she was! She hadn't even gotten the symptoms right! "I wouldn't worry too much about it," She began with another slight shrug.

"As long as you can still hear, and take visual cues, you should be fine in training. I'd start learning to try and figure out what other cats are other cats are saying by watching their mouths, too... just in case. Chances are you won't be deaf in both ears anytime soon, but as you get older..." Her voice trailed off as she padded along, her thoughts turning back to the medicine cat den. Honestly, Caliapaw was looking forward to going to sleep tonight. As soon as Silverpelt was fully visible, she was planning on going to sleep. That was, as long as no other cats needed her. So far things had been slow that day, and so she would be able to get some much-needed rest. What a treat that would be... an early end to a calmer day.
Snowpaw nodded, excited. "But it still pretty either w-" he cut himself off. "You can just use it for a gift! Or... I.. ugh, can't think of anything. " He shook his head in disappointment. Then again, a piece of bark wouldn't be that good of a gift anyway. The tom wouldn't actually mind if he got it for a gift. He could put something on it and slide it around without carrying it. It would be fun for a little while. His eyes scanned the piece of bark, he liked aspens trees. They were somewhat pretty to him. Snowpaw didn't always understand why the forest had so many trees until he realized they should be grateful for them. When the humans started cutting down trees it made the prey more scarce. He shuddered at the thought. Snowpaw turned back to the tree he had took the bark off of. He shrug a little. He still didn't have much of a idea what bark could be useful for.

When her reaction came it did catch him a little off-guard but made the tom breath a little easier. Snowpaw did know that the older he got it would probably get worst. He didn't mind that, though. He still could hear and he didn't want to worry about the future. It would just stress him out. "Alright, thanks. I seriously thought you would flip out or something but then again, it was just my mind overthinking something." He admitted. He was grateful that his sister wasn't a cat who would freak out. Snowpaw took the hint he had made her think of her job again. After all her tone seem to be like she was talking to him as a patient, not a brother. The tom didn't want that however. He hadn't seen her actually have fun in a while. He had no idea of where to start but he thought for a moment.

Snowpaw was childish and to him Caliapaw always came off as a mature cat. "Caliapaw, wanna play a game? Like one from our kithood or something. I think I remember one name mouse or somethin? Plus you got mossball!" He asked her, his eyes seem to brighten at the thought of playing a game. He liked playing kit games. Even if it may seem a bit strange, you could relive your kithood. Where everything was just play, eat, and then sleep. Unlike now. "It be just like old times.. kind of. No one here to see it anyway, so you don't have to be shy about it."
Snowpaw let out a quiet purr. His whiskers twitched to some amusement of a game.

He rolled his shoulders, "Unless you would prefer to walk around. " He added. He didn't mind that either. He knew he should be able to sleep good if he got himself tired which he usually did. He would find a way somehow. Either by training which was the most common choice or hanging out with his friends. Snowpaw preferred the first one since his friends didn't really..tire him out unless they went on a hunt.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:19 AM

My Mood: Doh

Leopardpaw stepped carefully along a bouncing branch, fox-lengths above the ground. As her heart thudded in her chest she wasn't sure if it was due to excitement or fear that she would fall. The further she went along the oak bough, the skinnier it got and the more it bent under her weight. But she was close enough to wear she wanted to be, just a few mouse-lengths from a mossy cliff. She steadied herself for a moment, but her tail twitched in excitement, that familiar feeling whenever she found something new. With a swift bound, she closed the small gap between the branch and the small sandy ledge. Leopardpaw was feeling incredibly pleased with herself, because she was right about what she had guessed earlier. There was a wide alcove carved into the stone wall, a natural cave obscured by hanging lichen and branches. She reared back on her hind paws and dug her claws into the prickly mess obscuring it, and ripped it back in one swift move. She purred at the sight, and immediately darted into the cavity, rubbing her pelt up against the rough stone walls and scratching her claws, almost painfully, along the cool ground. It was a bit cheeky of her, but she loved leaving her mark on the small wonders she had found throughout the Thunderclan territory. The bengal cat allowed herself to rest in the alcove and placed her head on her paws, overlooking the small view she had provided herself.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.