Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by mars
Today 08:28 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 08:26 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 25th, 2018, 07:18 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze simply nodded at Daydream’s diagnosis, watching the medicine cat do their job. The deputy didn’t know what the herbs were used for, but she trusted Daydream and knew that they were knowledgeable and skilled. “I’ll try.” She meowed in response to Daydream’s recommendation, praying to Starclan that they would give her an easy few days. She knew the gathering was that night, but remained unconcerned because of the truce. Halfgaze had every intention of following the medicine cat’s advice.
"Good, taking a few days off will better the results of recovery. and with these herbs itll hopefully dull the pain," they mewed, voice muffed from licking the herbs onto halfgazes fur. they took another few moments to do so before pulling away finally,"If you have trouble sleeping, come to my den for poppy seeds and that will help immensely."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Nightsky winced as Daydream pressed slightly against him, and again when they started cleaning his wounds. Nightsky nodded wearily when Daydream instructed him to stay awake. His eyes flickered as he fought to keep from falling asleep.
"good." they mewed hastily before chewing up more herbs that they had placed next to them. the herb was a flower of some sorts with a long golden rod, which would help dull the pain of the more minor injuries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
@king kaleb!

This was the absolute last place that Shadetail wanted to be.

His fear of the medicine den was something he tended to hide well. It had followed him from his days as a Dusk Syndicate fighter, where he would rarely seek the Healer's help with any injuries - just waiting until they scabbed over and healed by themselves. But here, in the Clan, injuries tended to not go unnoticed. His limp had caused several curious glances, and after a final push from Meadowflower, the tom decided to swallow his fear and visit Daydream. After all, he knew Meadowflower too well to even begin to think of arguing with the she-cat; she was just as stubborn as he was, if not more.

"Daydream? I think I might've... well, I definitely wrenched my shoulder," Shadetail called out as he limped into the den. By now, his shoulder had began to go a little numb, the sharp pain fading into a dull ache as the days rolled on. His gray fur near the site was unkept and kinked up a bit, as even drawing his tongue over the spot to wash caused pain. It stuck out at a weird angle, and even caused him to sleep in weird positions to abstain from the fiery symptoms that kept him up at night. He knew the injury most likely resulted from a misstep in the battle between ThunderClan and WindClan - a battle that shouldn't have even happened in the first place. But Shadetail was quick these days to prove himself to ShadowClan, and had gladly volunteered himself to fight in a battle he still questioned, even now after it was already over. Hopefully it bought me some points with the Clan, he thought, a sullen expression flashing in the depths of his yellow eyes. There were still those who despised him - like Ashnose - and that single thought made Shadetail's toes curl; he couldn't decide which was worse at the moment, his physical injuries or the turmoil that trapped him in his own mind. Will they ever fully trust me?
daydreams ears perked when spotting a cat enter his den. shadetail. hm. they hadnt seen him around the clan too often before. was he new? "Go ahead and lay in an open nest and make yourself at home. I just need to gather a few things." they mewed. with everything that had been going on, daydream was..tired. all the wars. all of the fighting. they themselves had almost gotten killed in the battle! they were a medcat yet they had more scars than any other warrior at this point. they slowly made their way to their herb wall, it was made of stone and organized with herbs in every crack and crevice. their eyes glazed over the wall for a long time, tilting their head and trying not to doze off. once they picked their head back up they leaned forward, taking out a few rushed and guessed herbs they would need and made their way over to the other feline.
Old February 25th, 2018, 09:45 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"good." they mewed hastily before chewing up more herbs that they had placed next to them. the herb was a flower of some sorts with a long golden rod, which would help dull the pain of the more minor injuries.
Nightsky blinked, his vision bleary. He tried to focus on what Daydream was chewing, but his vision was going in and out. Nightsky, instead, focused on what Daydream was doing. To keep his mind off of his weariness. He tried to be curious, this time to take his mind off of the pain,"Wh-What's th-tha...?" He stuttered quietly.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 25th, 2018, 09:49 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
A bit surprised by Flashpaw's outburst, Vixenpaw watched in silence with her head cocked curiously as the shecat sank to the ground. Silently, she looked at the spot where the apprentice had been buried. Vixenpaw could not remember a time she ever spoke to Branchpaw. She couldn't say what their voice sounded like, or what their favorite prey had been. She couldn't really say that about any of the other apprentices. Vixenpaw had practically made it her mission to avoid forming friendships with any clanmate. What was the point? Her father had abandoned her in Shadowclan, and he was the one cat who was supposed to love her. Why would a cat she wasn't even kin to care? But something deep within gave a twinging ache as she saw Flashpaw cover her face. It wasn't sadness exactly, but it occurred to her that if she were to die tomorrow, no one would cry for her the way Flashpaw was crying for Branchpaw. At last she quietly said, "Sorry. Just, no one seems to know what happened is all."
[ oooh these two might actually become friends! xD maybe this can be where vixenpaw realizes that flashpaw’s emotions are just an act because of how quickly she “recovers”? ]

Realizing she was caught in a moment of weakness, Flashpaw tried her best to straighten her back and stand up straight. Much like all of the times that she had faked her emotions before, it was 99.9% convincing. The only bit that wasn’t convinced was Flashpaw herself. Though, in a long time of putting on an act, day and night, it had come to her that the only thing stopping her from fooling everyone around her is that she didn’t believe it herself. So she worked on it, and it was getting better and better. An accomplishment for her, really. It was one thing she could do right in this world.
As the she-cat ahead of her showed a rare moment of weakness, the observant feline caught a flash of self-pity in her eyes. It was gone in a split-second, and for a moment she thought she’d imagined it. But the way that Vixenpaw looked at her and the grave beneath them proved it. This she-cat had a lot on her mind. Still too aggravated to care, though, she responded, “Well, maybe it’s better that we don’t. If we do, practically the entire Clan will be off trying to get vengeance, and that won’t do anyone any good. Branchpaw was too well-liked for his own good- popular, even, if that’s what you prefer to call it.” It was something that Flashpaw had always longed to be- popular and loved by everyone around her. But instead she kept to herself and planned everything, giving off the impression that she was just an odd friend of Branchpaw- a cat he had taken pity on to get a little more happiness out of life.
Look where that got her.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 26th, 2018, 08:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
After awhile, to the small apprentice’s pure delight, Raspberrybubble finally approached her, apologizing for the delay in her training this morning. “It’s alright, we all get busy with our lives now and then.” Newtpaw remarked with a polite smile coming to her expression as she lifted her head from the morning meal that she had resting between her paws, “Elder duties, huh? That sounds wonderful. The elders have always been kind to me when I was young and I remember overhearing a few stories from them over these moons. I bet Fallowbreeze is a kindhearted cat and I will be honored to meet them.” It was true that the munchkin had never personally known an elder nor had a long interaction with one, but she knew that she could do this. Respect and kindness towards the older generation of the clans was a must for a youth such as her. With that being said, Newtpaw quickly, but not too rushingly, finished eating her morning meal and then buried the bones in some loose dirt before standing up and facing her mentor with her fluffy tail swishing behind her. “Okay, I’m all ready to go now.” She mewed, “Onward to the Elder’s Den, I assume.” The apprentice was ready for this - she could feel it in her bones and it made her prepared for the task ahead of her now. Taking a few steps now, the apprentice began heading in the direction of the den where the elders rested, hoping that this was where she would meet Fallowbreeze - that would be the most obvious place, of course.
Raspberry purred at her ensusiasm to do elder duties only time apprentices wantto do apprentice duties... she chuckled slightly trotting after her apprentice, she pressumed she’d pass with ease...after all...Newtpaw wasn’t like those apprentices that always got in trouble for play fighting none the less.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 26th, 2018, 10:52 AM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydreams ears perked when spotting a cat enter his den. shadetail. hm. they hadnt seen him around the clan too often before. was he new? "Go ahead and lay in an open nest and make yourself at home. I just need to gather a few things." they mewed. with everything that had been going on, daydream was..tired. all the wars. all of the fighting. they themselves had almost gotten killed in the battle! they were a medcat yet they had more scars than any other warrior at this point. they slowly made their way to their herb wall, it was made of stone and organized with herbs in every crack and crevice. their eyes glazed over the wall for a long time, tilting their head and trying not to doze off. once they picked their head back up they leaned forward, taking out a few rushed and guessed herbs they would need and made their way over to the other feline.
Shadetail just grunted, the gray tom making his way over to a rather nice looking nest and allowed himself to sink into it. A sharp pain, fire hot, shot through his shoulder and he winced, a hiss sliding out from his lips and forcing him to readjust how he was sitting. Pain like this usually didn't bother the tom, but too long without treatment and an out of place shoulder could cause some acute problems - unbeknownst to Shadetail. He was clueless when it came to anything herb-related, and preferred to leave it up to those who knew best. "You're Daydream, right?" he asked, casting his yellow gaze over to where the medicine cat sat in front of their herb store. He hadn't officially met the ShadowClan healer, and though he knew Daydream must've seen a thousand faces in their training, the warrior still felt the need to introduce himself. "I'm Shadetail. I..." he stated, then decided to just let his voice dwindle off, shaking his head just a bit. For once, there was a cat who didn't know about his Syndicate past. Or maybe they did. Maybe word had gotten around about a Dusk Syndicate fighter joining the ranks of a Clan. The tom winced, this time not from the pain in his shoulder though. His eyes were clouded over in thought, and he just waited patiently for the medicine cat to bring the herbs over, falling quiet and letting silence fill the den.
Old February 26th, 2018, 01:50 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Raspberry purred at her ensusiasm to do elder duties only time apprentices wantto do apprentice duties... she chuckled slightly trotting after her apprentice, she pressumed she’d pass with ease...after all...Newtpaw wasn’t like those apprentices that always got in trouble for play fighting none the less.
The small apprentice hoped that she would do well with her duties when it came down to tending to the elders. She knew how to be respectful and kindhearted, show cats friendliness with a smile when she could manage to wear one upon her expression. It was true that Newtpaw often came to forget things now and then - the mistakes and events of her recent patrolling assessment rung in her mind as this managed to sneak into the youth’s train of thought, but it would be simply childish of her to let that get her head out of the game. Besides, all the shecat had to do was treat an elder, Fallowbreeze, with the right amount of care and trustworthiness under the watchful gaze of her mentor, Raspberrybubble, who she glanced back at for a short moment to see her following close behind as they drew closer to the den that belonged to the elderly clanmates of Shadowclan. “I can do this, just keep calm and act like a respectful adult would in this situation.” Newtpaw thought to herself before taking a gentle breath and slipping into the den, greeted with many scents that were both familiar and new to the short-legged shecat. There were several cats laying around, some conversing and others napping about without a care in the world - all she had to do now was figure who Fallowbreeze was, as her mentor told her that was who she was to care for at this time.
Old February 26th, 2018, 04:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice hoped that she would do well with her duties when it came down to tending to the elders. She knew how to be respectful and kindhearted, show cats friendliness with a smile when she could manage to wear one upon her expression. It was true that Newtpaw often came to forget things now and then - the mistakes and events of her recent patrolling assessment rung in her mind as this managed to sneak into the youth’s train of thought, but it would be simply childish of her to let that get her head out of the game. Besides, all the shecat had to do was treat an elder, Fallowbreeze, with the right amount of care and trustworthiness under the watchful gaze of her mentor, Raspberrybubble, who she glanced back at for a short moment to see her following close behind as they drew closer to the den that belonged to the elderly clanmates of Shadowclan. “I can do this, just keep calm and act like a respectful adult would in this situation.” Newtpaw thought to herself before taking a gentle breath and slipping into the den, greeted with many scents that were both familiar and new to the short-legged shecat. There were several cats laying around, some conversing and others napping about without a care in the world - all she had to do now was figure who Fallowbreeze was, as her mentor told her that was who she was to care for at this time.
Raspberrybubble flicked her tail knowing it would be handy if she could be more helpful than standing assessing her,” Fallowbreeze is a she-cat with grey fur and blue eyes.” She whispered trying to show her emotion of neutralness instead of pride.

Fallowbreeze lay in a stale nest grooming her fur that look a bit messy and unkempt.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 26th, 2018, 09:15 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ oooh these two might actually become friends! xD maybe this can be where vixenpaw realizes that flashpaw’s emotions are just an act because of how quickly she “recovers”? ]

Realizing she was caught in a moment of weakness, Flashpaw tried her best to straighten her back and stand up straight. Much like all of the times that she had faked her emotions before, it was 99.9% convincing. The only bit that wasn’t convinced was Flashpaw herself. Though, in a long time of putting on an act, day and night, it had come to her that the only thing stopping her from fooling everyone around her is that she didn’t believe it herself. So she worked on it, and it was getting better and better. An accomplishment for her, really. It was one thing she could do right in this world.
As the she-cat ahead of her showed a rare moment of weakness, the observant feline caught a flash of self-pity in her eyes. It was gone in a split-second, and for a moment she thought she’d imagined it. But the way that Vixenpaw looked at her and the grave beneath them proved it. This she-cat had a lot on her mind. Still too aggravated to care, though, she responded, “Well, maybe it’s better that we don’t. If we do, practically the entire Clan will be off trying to get vengeance, and that won’t do anyone any good. Branchpaw was too well-liked for his own good- popular, even, if that’s what you prefer to call it.” It was something that Flashpaw had always longed to be- popular and loved by everyone around her. But instead she kept to herself and planned everything, giving off the impression that she was just an odd friend of Branchpaw- a cat he had taken pity on to get a little more happiness out of life.
Look where that got her.
(Maybe! I'm actually not clear on this "faking emotions" thing. Is it like she'd pretending to be ok or she was pretending to be hurt?)

Vixenpaw watched as the other apprentice got up straightening up just a little faster than she might have guessed for a cat you had just practically kissed the earth for her dead friend. Something about this apprentice was just...odd. Vixenpaw couldn't quite put her paw on it. Maybe she was just awkward or weird. Either way didn't make much difference. Waving her paw dismissively at the shecat's comment. "As if the clans need an excuse to fight each other. And anyway, don't you want to know who did it then? I mean, if he was sooooo important to you and everything," the shecat replied

Old February 26th, 2018, 09:31 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Maybe! I'm actually not clear on this "faking emotions" thing. Is it like she'd pretending to be ok or she was pretending to be hurt?)

Vixenpaw watched as the other apprentice got up straightening up just a little faster than she might have guessed for a cat you had just practically kissed the earth for her dead friend. Something about this apprentice was just...odd. Vixenpaw couldn't quite put her paw on it. Maybe she was just awkward or weird. Either way didn't make much difference. Waving her paw dismissively at the shecat's comment. "As if the clans need an excuse to fight each other. And anyway, don't you want to know who did it then? I mean, if he was sooooo important to you and everything," the shecat replied
[ she’s pretending to be okay. ]

Thinking for a moment and trying to force an explanation into words, the she-cat finally answered, “Of course I want to know who did it! I’d love to avenge Branchpaw- I know it won’t bring him back, but at least he wouldn’t be dying like he wasn’t cared about. I just...” Clearing her throat to pause for a second, she continued more quietly, “I just don’t want to lose my temper, and have things get out of hand...”
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 26th, 2018, 11:49 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Raspberrybubble flicked her tail knowing it would be handy if she could be more helpful than standing assessing her,” Fallowbreeze is a she-cat with grey fur and blue eyes.” She whispered trying to show her emotion of neutralness instead of pride.

Fallowbreeze lay in a stale nest grooming her fur that look a bit messy and unkempt.
Newtpaw glanced at her mentor, the small shecat’s ears twitching when she was spoken to. “Ah, thank you.” She mewed to Raspberrybubble, dipping her head to the older female before quietly walking deeper into the den of the elderly felines and approaching the feline that matched the description the most. “Hello there! You’re Fallowbreeze, right?” The apprentice mewed, sitting down on her haunches on deciding to start a friendly conversation with this elder before starting her caring duties as an apprentice. There was no harm done in a little friendly chat, was there? Newtpaw wasn’t sure, but would take a risk in this factor, her tail curling around her paws as she wore a sweetened smile. “My name’s Newtpaw and I’ll be caring for you this beautiful morning.” She was doing her best to not act too direct or loud in her tone, being respectful and fair towards this cat that she would soon meet for the first time ever.

Last edited by Captain; February 26th, 2018 at 11:50 PM.
Closed Thread