Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:12 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 04:43 AM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 04:38 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Rose
Today 04:33 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 04:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 25th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit rolled out of her moss as a beam of sunlight sliced through the nursery, forcing her eyes open. She hissed in annoyance and reluctantly climbed to her feet. Why does it have to be light so early? she groused.

Oh well. She couldn't exactly go back to sleep. Leapkit stretched her legs, her tail bushing. She took a few steps forward--and suddenly collided with something on the den floor.

She leaped up with a snarl, her leg stinging. "Watch out, mouse-brain!" Leapkit growled, her tail lashing. She almost walked away, her ears flat with annoyance, before she caught a glance of the kit's face. I don't know her she realized, wincing with embarrassment.

"Um...." Leapkit fidgeted with her paws. She wasn't used to apologizing much. "Sorry, I guess. I didn't know who you were."
@Patch o' Prickles
Silentkit was quietly napping when a jostle awakened her. Soon after, she heard a hiss, an then "mouse-brain." Same for you! Cats these days... She stumbled onto her feet, a small ebbing pain in her hip. Looking towards the noise with narrowed eyes, she saw another kit. Seeing her face soften suddenly, she knew what was going on in her head. Another apology. After the kit finished apologizing, Silentkit sighed. "Well, there's nothing keeping you here. As you were," she declared with a tone of authority. It was absolutely unbearable dealing with all the kits in the nursery, always clumsy and irritating. She just ignored them for the most part, but, yes, she was guilty of delighting in the occasional snide remark. At least I have my sister.
Waffle.

Old February 25th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Zero to Hero @Mystical

Blazingstar had already approved of Surgestorm's choice in apprentice. So with that in mind, he rose to the Breezerock, his movements skilled after doing this many times before. This ceremony was important. It was the future of the medicine cats, and Surgestorm's legacy.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" he yowled. After a pause to allow the clan to gather, Blazingstar gestured for the medicine cat to join him on the Breezerock. "Surgestorm has requested a special ceremony," he spoke before stepping back and allowing Surgestorm to take over. His eyes alight with encouragement.
Old February 25th, 2018, 08:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Yellowpaw's eyes lit up he's resigning I can finally take him as a mate once I get my warrior name!!!

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 25th, 2018, 11:46 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: WindClan Clearings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Redpaw cleared his throat, heat rising up to his ears, he didn't want to make Featherpaw uncomfortable so he decided to switch the subject. "Uhm, well do you want to hunt or something? I am not sure what my mentor has planned for me today." He mewed.
Feathers eyes lit up at the mention of hunting “I’d love to!” She purred, happy for the change of subject. “Well that’s fine, we’ll be back before your mentor misses you” she meowed, laughing abit.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old February 26th, 2018, 05:49 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Oriolekit scampered out from the nursery. Her tortoiseshell tail was erect with excitement as she raced to sit beneath the breezerock. This was her moment. She was going to become Surgestorm's apprentice! Her forest green eyes were bright with enthusiasm as she stared up at the breezerock waiting for the medicine cat to speak. She didn't know how the ceremony went but she was excited to learn. She was excited about everything currently. It was her apprentice ceremony. No part of Oriolekit wished she was becoming a warrior. She had agreed to learning a few things when she was a kit, and before then her mind had been made up anyway. And now she was finally becoming the medicine cat apprentice.

Last edited by Cosmo; February 27th, 2018 at 06:13 AM.
Old February 26th, 2018, 05:53 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Sandpaw sat near the fringes of the moor, waiting for his mentor to arrive. He flexed his claws playfully in the frosty grass, swiping the frozen droplets of few off. Boredom gnawed at the edge of his mind, though the sun had barely moved in the time he had been waiting. To Splashbreeze's credit, Sandpaw did show up a lot earlier than the time they had arranged. Sandpaw fidgeted for a few moments longer and straightened himself up, tucking his tail neatly over his paws, he wanted to look his best for when his ginger mentor arrived. @NightWarrior4Life
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 26th, 2018, 03:23 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
Clouded green eyes locked on the figure ahead of her, Larkpaw couldn't help the grin that rugged at her lips. She hadn't gone training in a while, and she was excited to finally be able to improve her skills and abilities. The tortoiseshell molly carries her cranium high, tail twitching every now and then. The drizzle cascading through the moorland was somewhat relaxing, not off putting in the slightest. She actually quite enjoyed the weather, it made her feel a sense of freedom. Although, she could see why some longer-haired cats would dislike it.
"I'm here, Harrierclaw." She responded back, shredding a few ferns underneath her as the apprentice tossed her bodice forwards in an attempt to quicken her pace. Despite barely knowing the tom, she had put her trust into him already. Hopefully she could prove herself underneath his teachings.
The grey and white tabby flicked his ears nonchalantly as raindrops pooled in the creases. Cool water tickled and dripped down under his fur and made him fluff up occasionally, coarse coat keeping him relatively dry in comparison to some of the completely drenched cats he watched returning back to the safety of the gorse camp. When the familiar voice of his new apprentice called out over the drizzle, Harrierclaw swing his head back around to look over his other shoulder. His face was rather austere, but a glint and arching of his eyes betrayed his expression, happy to see the tortoiseshell molly.

"Alright, good morning." He chuffed with a hint of a smile, following her with his eyes as she sped up and then came to an abrupt stop nearby. "Sorry about the weather, but it's a bit past our control... Today will be pretty easygoing; I'd like to see how well you can control yourself while sprinting on such uneven earth." Harrierclaw lifted a forepaw and motioned across the muddy training moor. "I'll be following behind you, and when we get to the other end of the moor we can work on stances." He gave a taut nod and got to his paws, letting Larkpaw decide when to begin.
Old February 26th, 2018, 03:47 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
[ooc: Sorry for the wait, I know it's the weekend. Last night I got picked up from residence at 3am and got back to my hometown at 5... Then saw a cat get struck so we took him to an emerg vet. We were both exhausted by the time we got home.]

The chocolate molly held a downtrodden look as Gorsebird talked about her mate. She didn't know Stormglare personally, so there wasn't much more she could add to that other than a nod of the head or sympathetic twitch of her whiskers. The bitter tone when the queen brought up her son again made Snailflower tense up, who was she to talk down about cats being pregnant in Leafbare exactly? And still using 'she' and 'her' for the pointed tom.
"Gorsebird, it's really not appropri-" The she-cat began, but held her tongue with a knitted brow. She could see in the dim light that the queen was getting upset by the rise and quiver of her fur, it wouldn't be right to egg her any further when she was already under the heavy stress of her litter. Maybe once she was feeling better or had kitted, they could bring it up again.
"Are Tawnykit and Streamkit happy to not be the youngest anymore? They're so excitable." Snailflower meowed, changing the subject to hopefully something more lighthearted.
"Oh, no dear, go on! Don't try to change the subject because you're worried I might get another tummy ache. If you have something to say, say it!" Gorsebird gibbed. She was never (and never would be) keen on turning away from an argument especially one that seemed so easy to win.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 26th, 2018 at 03:59 PM.
Old February 26th, 2018, 03:52 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar let out a laugh, before trying to avoid Fireflare's paw. He failed of course and took the shove with an over-dramatic stumble. Giving the other warrior a playful growl, he moved quickly to swat his ears like a kitten before darting towards the entrance, slowly down halfway through camp. "Secret spot in the territory to get jumped, it is!" he joked, matching Fireflare's pace now to follow him more efficiently. Deep down, Blazingstar knew that being in the territory or leaving it meant they risk meeting enemies. Just the two of them wouldn't be able to manage like that, especially when half of ThunderClan wanted them dead. Actually, they wanted him dead. Well, he wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon so they would be stuck with WindClan breathing over their shoulder for a while.
"Ah of course, I forget that Snowstar was so defensive over anything, im sure anything we did would want them to want us dead." he let our a mrrow of laughter at the thought. he followed blazingstar on their way our of the clearing and through the entrance. a territory wasnt as big of risk as beyond it was. atleast in their territory they could have an agrument against someone and protect their land, beyond that was nature and faiths call. it had been awhile since fireflare had done anything, and with all the drama going on he needed a breather.
[go ahead n post in the territory!]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Surprise was an understatement to describe exactly what Jaypaw was feeling as another WindClanner - a warrior, rather - approached him in a positive manner. It was a rare occasion that such joy was expressed when interacting with the apprentice that for a brief moment his content expression faltered. Who was this warrior, and why was he speaking as if Jaypaw hadn't been the most talked about cat just a few moons ago? Curiously, he turned his head so he could get a better look at Larkfall, his happy demeanor and bouncy step telling Jaypaw it couldn't just be him causing it. Perhaps he's just happy, he thought to himself, a concept he had a hard time believing in so soon after a tragic battle that had left many injured, and a few even dead. "T-That's perfectly alright," he replied, concealing his shock once more with a smile and a courteous dip of his head. "I'm Jaypaw, by the way. And you are?" He'd seen the warrior around, but didn't quite know each cat by name.

As he waited for the answer from his new companion, Jaypaw's mind couldn't help but wander to the other warriors of the Clan. Was the a possible turning point? Had his decision to stay out of the battle increased the likelihood of his Clanmates trusting him? Or, perhaps it had the opposite effect, and this was only a cover that Larkfall had - once ripped away, he would sneer at Jaypaw, threatening to shred his pelt "into a million little fluff pieces" like others had when discussing his heritage. That thought made him a bit cautious of why this WindClan warrior had approached him, but it had been a long time since Jaypaw had been greated kindly by a warrior other than his father. I'll take what I can get, and offer the benefit of the doubt he thought to himself, his expression not betraying his thoughts. Just like how I would want.
this tom seemed almost hesitant at first, or maybe larkfall was reading him wrong. cuckoosnarl had always told him he was bad at that. "My names Larkfall! ill let you call me Lark, though, if youd like." he smiled kindly before settling himself down next to jaypaw. he was still a reasonable space away to not make the other uncomfortable. he of all cats knew what it was like to have your space violated without consent. "Sometimes after times like this i like to wander around the camp and check in on people." he admitted. well, most of the time he was permitted only to the clearing by his mate, cuckoosnarl. whether it was just to be controlling or making sexist comments about how he couldnt handle it. he was a male no matter what he was born with or what cuckoosnarl thought, but that didnt change his opinion. larkfall knew if he disobeyed him hed be punished. physically. by him. so instead he would make other cats days. "I know its a gloomy time for everyone. there are deaths and injuries," he mewed, looking towards the ground for amoment before bringing his gaze back up to jaypaw,"were a clan that can be here for eachother, you know?"
Old February 26th, 2018, 03:58 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Heatherfur's ears perked up slightly at the tone Spireflare replied in, surprise giving way to annoyance on her face. It was hard for the warrior to hide her expressions too well - she always tended to wear her emotions on her pelt - and this was no exception. It rattled her a bit that Spireflare seemed to be in a foul mood as her, if not worse. I wonder what burrs got caught in his pelt? she thought to herself, still watching the side of his face as they walked, ignoring the snow that gripped her paws with it's cold claws. "Yes, I'm sure it is. But this soon after the battle? They're probably still whining about their injuries to Caliapaw!" She found that last part funny, since it humored her that an apprentice was taking on the full duties of a medicine cat. At least WindClan had Surgestorm - with his experience, the Clan would be healed in no time flat. Taking a moment, she opened her jaws and tasted the wind, eyes shut slightly to avoid the gusts of wind that pinned her whiskers back. "I can't even taste any trace of ThunderClan," she added, giving a shrug of her shoulders and looking over at Spireflare, curious to see if he would still carry the same tone.
"Shes got to learn like the rest of us," he replied. Maybe Wheatfur shouldnt have died, then. he thought silently. no matter what age you were it didnt exclude you from your duties, medcat or not. and caliapaw was no except, even if she was just a puny herb fascinated molly of all things. "Good. Maybe theyll stay on their side of the border. I dont really care what injuries they have along as it stays in their lane." he replied in a monotone tone, not even flinching as his paws grew numb from the cold with every step he took. he just wanted his patrol to be over to he could be by himself. he hated interacting with other, whether it was a small talk to a patrol or hunting party or two.
Closed Thread