Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:19 AM
Picture sizes
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:52 AM

Old February 25th, 2018, 05:50 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Berryfang perked her ears up as she spotted the river she twitched her whiskers and smiled she was a new warrior only a moon has passed of her being one and she still felt excited . She took a deep breath smelling the fresh air and flicked her tail she smelled other warriors near by some land prey but she didn't pay attention to the land prey today she shook her brown tabby fur and ran up to the river she skidded to a halt as she was just at the edge .
Berryfang crouched and her tail was laying on the ground and stretched out it can was easy for another warrior to trip and step on she ignored that fact. Her brown eyes looked back and forth in the river she paused for a moment as she saw her scar over her eye the reflection was rippling a bit but she could still see clearly her ears flattened as she saw the scar . The she cat shook her head and refocused on the river it would probably be a long time before she would see a fish since others are probably doing the same thing as she is at the moment , berrfang twitched her whiskers again fish were her favorite food and she didn't eat breakfast so she was hungry and didn't have time to wait. She thought she saw a long shadow go by in the water and her head perked up her claws sharpened and when the shadow was going by her she reached out her right paw and it dipped in the water but she didn't catch the fish.berryfang hissed placing her paw back on the ground her eyes were glued to the shadow .
@Raven & Co
From afar, Salmontail was watching Berryfang calmly, but as she missed her chance to catch the fish she was aiming for, he walked closer to her and tripped on her tail, but quickly found his footing and kept himself from falling over. "Need a little help, Berryfang?" The tom asked softly before taking a seat next to her and looking down at the fish's shadow, he unsheated his claws and dug his paw in the water before throwing it out onto the ground and killing it with a single blow. "Here, and if you want a little tip for catching a fish, aim in front of the shadow, and not directly at it, because the fish still has some time to escape, therefore, if you put your paw in its trajectory, you can then easily throw it out of the water." He explained, nosing the fish to her afterwards. "I don't mind sharing it, after all, it's you who found it first." The warrior purred, he would then let her have the first bite out of it, after all, he had always been the kind of tom who cared about others, and he never really asked for anything in return.
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
From afar, Salmontail was watching Berryfang calmly, but as she missed her chance to catch the fish she was aiming for, he walked closer to her and tripped on her tail, but quickly found his footing and kept himself from falling over. "Need a little help, Berryfang?" The tom asked softly before taking a seat next to her and looking down at the fish's shadow, he unsheated his claws and dug his paw in the water before throwing it out onto the ground and killing it with a single blow. "Here, and if you want a little tip for catching a fish, aim in front of the shadow, and not directly at it, because the fish still has some time to escape, therefore, if you put your paw in its trajectory, you can then easily throw it out of the water." He explained, nosing the fish to her afterwards. "I don't mind sharing it, after all, it's you who found it first." The warrior purred, he would then let her have the first bite out of it, after all, he had always been the kind of tom who cared about others, and he never really asked for anything in return.
Berryfang flicked her left ear as she heard salmontail she looked over at him and she saw him trip over her tail " oh I'm sorry! " she meowed and it was a genuine sorry her tail was now beside her on her left side she blushed in embarrassment " I would like help yes " she meowed and moved over a bit so he could have room it was kinda stupid since there was plenty of room . As she watched him throw the fish into the water she was wide eyed and her ears perked up after he killed it her brown eyes shined a bit then nodded " alright thanks for the tip I figured it was the other way around . " she meowed then was wide eyed " but you technically caught it so it's your prey s-salmontail is it? And besides the tip you gave me helped so I'll catch another the right way this time . You can have it " she meowed with a nervous smile . Even though it was tempting to take a bite of the fish he did catch it so she would catch her own.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 25th, 2018 at 06:06 PM.
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Berryfang flicked her left ear as she heard salmontail she looked over at him and she saw him trip over her tail " oh I'm sorry! " she meowed and it was a genuine sorry her tail was now beside her on her left side she blushed in embarrassment " I would like help yes " she meowed and moved over a bit so he could have room it was kinda stupid since there was plenty of room . As she watched him throw the fish into the water she was wide eyed and her ears perked up after he killed it her brown eyes shined a bit then nodded " alright thanks for the tip I figured it was the other way around . " she meowed then was wide eyed " but you technically caught it so it's your prey s-salmontail is it? And besides the tip you gave me helped so I'll catch another the right way this time . You can have it " she meowed with a nervous smile . Even though it was tempting to take a bite of the fish he did catch it so she would catch her own.
Salmontail smiled over at the she-cat and shook his head. "I might've been the one who caught it, but without you, I wouldn't have known it was there, so it's not my fish, but our fish." He purred and nosed it straight in front of her. "And after catching one, I hope you know the rest of them have scattered, therefore you would have to wait a few minutes to see if they come back." He purred, he was offering her the fish, after all, he had already caught a few preys for the clan, so one more wouldn't do much, and he prefered to share it with Berryfang. "At least, now that you know how to easily catch a fish, you'll be able to put it into actions, but that doesn't mean that you have to catch a fish for yourself." He added with a flick of his tail.
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Salmontail smiled over at the she-cat and shook his head. "I might've been the one who caught it, but without you, I wouldn't have known it was there, so it's not my fish, but our fish." He purred and nosed it straight in front of her. "And after catching one, I hope you know the rest of them have scattered, therefore you would have to wait a few minutes to see if they come back." He purred, he was offering her the fish, after all, he had already caught a few preys for the clan, so one more wouldn't do much, and he prefered to share it with Berryfang. "At least, now that you know how to easily catch a fish, you'll be able to put it into actions, but that doesn't mean that you have to catch a fish for yourself." He added with a flick of his tail.
Berryfang flicked her ears and smiled nervously again she sighed
" alright " she meowed and took a bite of the fish her tail flicked a few times she licked her lips then Her paws she still felt kinda guilty about it but it seemed there was no way she would win this ' battle ' . Then she looked over Her shoulder at the direction where the camp was " we better get a few more fish to make up for this one . I don't think we were supposed to eat it before we take it to the pile " she meowed inside she felt really guilty now . If she doesn't take some back to the pile she might has well have just broke the warrior code right then and there . That she didn't want . She looked back into the river and he was right the fish have scattered she didn't see any shadows yet only her reflection and his she tilted her head and flicked her tail the water looked so beautiful to her for some reason the way it shined in the sun. She didn't care if it wasn't natural for a cat to be near water or eat fish like what some others may say she was proud to be in riverclan .it was her home and nothing was gonna change that. She looked at salmontail " why did you help me any ways? I would have eventually got the idea but thank you for doing so " she meowed

Old February 25th, 2018, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Berryfang flicked her ears and smiled nervously again she sighed
" alright " she meowed and took a bite of the fish her tail flicked a few times she licked her lips then Her paws she still felt kinda guilty about it but it seemed there was no way she would win this ' battle ' . Then she looked over Her shoulder at the direction where the camp was " we better get a few more fish to make up for this one . I don't think we were supposed to eat it before we take it to the pile " she meowed inside she felt really guilty now . If she doesn't take some back to the pile she might has well have just broke the warrior code right then and there . That she didn't want . She looked back into the river and he was right the fish have scattered she didn't see any shadows yet only her reflection and his she tilted her head and flicked her tail the water looked so beautiful to her for some reason the way it shined in the sun. She didn't care if it wasn't natural for a cat to be near water or eat fish like what some others may say she was proud to be in riverclan .it was her home and nothing was gonna change that. She looked at salmontail " why did you help me any ways? I would have eventually got the idea but thank you for doing so " she meowed
As she finally took a bite out of the fish, he smiled and took the second one, purring in satisfaction at the taste, he loved fish over everything by far, not only the taste did it for him, but the texture of the fish added to it. "Well, I already brought in a bunch for the clan, so if you want me to catch some for you, I definitively can." Salmontail offered, he wasn't the kind to just leave a cat alone. "We can always talk and wait for the fishes to come back, I don't feel like leaving you alone for who knows how long." He admitted and sat closer to her. "I saw you hanging around camp a bunch, you seem like a really nice cat to be with, like some say, never rely on some cat's appearance." He mewed, his tail wrapped around his paws as he gazed at her, chuckling as she asked him why he had helped her. "You must be joking, right?" He asked, but quickly realised that she wasn't and answered her question. "It's simple, Berryfang, we're a clan, we help each other out, it's in our blood, we don't just stand there and watch someone fail over and over again, we help them out in order to make sure they serve their clan as much as they can, and even if it's only a beginner's mistake, we still have to help, sometimes, it isn't the cat's problem, but a mistake made by their mentor, and sometimes, it is another cat's job to help with that, in that case, me." He explained and he was all too honest.
Old February 25th, 2018, 07:58 PM

Quote:
As she finally took a bite out of the fish, he smiled and took the second one, purring in satisfaction at the taste, he loved fish over everything by far, not only the taste did it for him, but the texture of the fish added to it. "Well, I already brought in a bunch for the clan, so if you want me to catch some for you, I definitively can." Salmontail offered, he wasn't the kind to just leave a cat alone. "We can always talk and wait for the fishes to come back, I don't feel like leaving you alone for who knows how long." He admitted and sat closer to her. "I saw you hanging around camp a bunch, you seem like a really nice cat to be with, like some say, never rely on some cat's appearance." He mewed, his tail wrapped around his paws as he gazed at her, chuckling as she asked him why he had helped her. "You must be joking, right?" He asked, but quickly realised that she wasn't and answered her question. "It's simple, Berryfang, we're a clan, we help each other out, it's in our blood, we don't just stand there and watch someone fail over and over again, we help them out in order to make sure they serve their clan as much as they can, and even if it's only a beginner's mistake, we still have to help, sometimes, it isn't the cat's problem, but a mistake made by their mentor, and sometimes, it is another cat's job to help with that, in that case, me." He explained and he was all too honest.
Berryfang twitched her whiskers as he ate she blushed and looked away once he offered that he could catch some for her and that kinda made her feel odd and she didn't want to abuse his offers or kindness
" I can catch my own but thanks .... " she meowed another smile showed on her muzzle she took a smaller bite of the fish and then layed her head on her paws staring into the river she was listening to him tho
" yeah sometimes I hang there when I don't feel like hunting or being in the warriors den and to be honest the dens are always too crowded and....scary at night " she meowed she whispered the last three words she didn't want the older tom to laugh about her fear of the dark things could always pop out of the shadows and attack . It was one of her fears aside from dogs , dogs were her number one fear and the dark was number two . She cleared her throat and smiled then chuckled " well I think it's good that you think that way. Sometimes I see other warriors who don't help at all and we need ones who do " she meowed she looked down to the right of the river and she perked her head up she spotted another shadow in the water and licked her lips her tail curled then uncurled .

Last edited by Leucos; February 25th, 2018 at 08:00 PM.
Old February 25th, 2018, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Berryfang twitched her whiskers as he ate she blushed and looked away once he offered that he could catch some for her and that kinda made her feel odd and she didn't want to abuse his offers or kindness
" I can catch my own but thanks .... " she meowed another smile showed on her muzzle she took a smaller bite of the fish and then layed her head on her paws staring into the river she was listening to him tho
" yeah sometimes I hang there when I don't feel like hunting or being in the warriors den and to be honest the dens are always too crowded and....scary at night " she meowed she whispered the last three words she didn't want the older tom to laugh about her fear of the dark things could always pop out of the shadows and attack . It was one of her fears aside from dogs , dogs were her number one fear and the dark was number two . She cleared her throat and smiled then chuckled " well I think it's good that you think that way. Sometimes I see other warriors who don't help at all and we need ones who do " she meowed she looked down to the right of the river and she perked her head up she spotted another shadow in the water and licked her lips her tail curled then uncurled .
Salmontail purred as she spoke "But getting two instead of one is always better, what do you say? After all, we don't want to stay here until moon-high, do we?" He asked with a slight chuckle, as he heard her talk about her fear of the dark, his eyes widened a little, not because he was surprised, but because of how she actually confessed it to him, because from how close they were, he could hear her perfectly. "We all fear something, even the bravest, even our leader, I totally understand you for being scared of the dark, I've already been scared of it myself." He admitted and nodded. "Every cat is different, whether we like it or not, yet, some deny that fact." He said and gazed at the shadow, her tail got his attention and he wrapped his tail around her to keep it from moving, otherwise he would've been noisy and the fish would've swam away, which was certainly not what he wanted, therefore, it was the only way to keep her tail from moving, he then let go, hoping she had gotten the message..
Old February 25th, 2018, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Salmontail purred as she spoke "But getting two instead of one is always better, what do you say? After all, we don't want to stay here until moon-high, do we?" He asked with a slight chuckle, as he heard her talk about her fear of the dark, his eyes widened a little, not because he was surprised, but because of how she actually confessed it to him, because from how close they were, he could hear her perfectly. "We all fear something, even the bravest, even our leader, I totally understand you for being scared of the dark, I've already been scared of it myself." He admitted and nodded. "Every cat is different, whether we like it or not, yet, some deny that fact." He said and gazed at the shadow, her tail got his attention and he wrapped his tail around her to keep it from moving, otherwise he would've been noisy and the fish would've swam away, which was certainly not what he wanted, therefore, it was the only way to keep her tail from moving, he then let go, hoping she had gotten the message..
Berryfang gulped " no! Definitely n-not m-moonhigh " she meowed she shivered a bit as she remembered what it was like the whole of the camp and territory would be covered in darkness even though the moon would provide light it won't be enough or for her at Least her imagination whent crazy at night she would see things even though she knows they aren't there . Sometimes when she is in the warriors den she is as close to the corner of the den as possible and sometimes keep her eyes open . She sighed and flicked her right ear " you afraid of the dark? You don't seem the type . And I'm surprised your not laughing right now " she meowed which she was most would laugh about her fear . Then she felt his tail around her which caused her to blush madly but understood what he meant and kept her own tail still . She's never really been this close to others so she would be nervous and blush . Her claws sharpened as the fish slowly came closer to them she looked like she was about to just jump in the river and swim after it and she wanted to but she kept still her brown eyes glued to it. " can i please catch this one? " she asked

Last edited by Leucos; February 25th, 2018 at 08:50 PM.
Old February 25th, 2018, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Berryfang gulped " no! Definitely n-not m-moonhigh " she meowed she shivered a bit as she remembered what it was like the whole of the camp and territory would be covered in darkness even though the moon would provide light it won't be enough or for her at Least her imagination whent crazy at night she would see things even though she knows they aren't there . Sometimes when she is in the warriors den she is as close to the corner of the den as possible and sometimes keep her eyes open . She sighed and flicked her right ear " you afraid of the dark? You don't seem the type . And I'm surprised your not laughing right now " she meowed which she was most would laugh about her fear . Then she felt his tail around her which caused her to blush madly but understood what he meant and kept her own tail still . She's never really been this close to others so she would be nervous and blush . Her claws sharpened as the fish slowly came closer to them she looked like she was about to just jump in the river and swim after it and she wanted to but she kept still her brown eyes glued to it. " can i please catch this one? " she asked
Salmontail got a little surprised at her sudden reaction and nuzzled her comfortingly, he sure didn't want her to get scared like that, after all, he was here to help her, he met her gaze for a little bit and shook his head. "I once was, but I am no longer scraed of the dark, because I realised that it was pointless to be scared of something I would see my whole life." He said, gazing at her and the river afterwards. "I don't see why I would laugh at you, Berryfang, we're clanmates, not ennemies, and even though you fear the darkness, others still have fears, they just happen to be different, so laughing about someone's flaws isn't right." He mewed softly and nodded as she gazed at the fish. "I don't know if you're asking me or yourself, but go for it." He laughed, not too loudly.
Old February 25th, 2018, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Salmontail got a little surprised at her sudden reaction and nuzzled her comfortingly, he sure didn't want her to get scared like that, after all, he was here to help her, he met her gaze for a little bit and shook his head. "I once was, but I am no longer scraed of the dark, because I realised that it was pointless to be scared of something I would see my whole life." He said, gazing at her and the river afterwards. "I don't see why I would laugh at you, Berryfang, we're clanmates, not ennemies, and even though you fear the darkness, others still have fears, they just happen to be different, so laughing about someone's flaws isn't right." He mewed softly and nodded as she gazed at the fish. "I don't know if you're asking me or yourself, but go for it." He laughed, not too loudly.
Berryfang got a little angry just a little but she looked away as he nuzzled her she didn't mean it in a rude way she just didn't feel comfortable then she huffed " well your fear whent away quickly for you salmontail mine never will its...apart of me in a way like my scar i wish it would go away but it's normal for me now even though I wish that I didn't have it once in a while. My fear is normal and it will never go away if you understand " she meowed her voice was a bit stern which she didn't intend for it to be then she sighed and looked at him " and thanks for not laughing " she meowed her tone was soft . Berryfang blinked then smiled as he said yes " also I was asking you minnow brain" she meowed playfully she saw the shadow come towards their direction she flicked her tail and dipped her claw in the water in front of the shadow this time and scooped up the fish watching it wiggle in the air then she jumped up and tried to bite the fish but she missed it and it fell back in the water. Berryfang fell down and into the river she hissed as she tried to pounce on the fish but it got out of her paws she tried to bite it again and succeeded she held the fish in her jaws but the downside was her fur was soaked . She growled and got back onto dry land now shaking her fur she huffed and flicked her tail. Berryfang set the fish down and her ears flattened you minnow brain!! Your a warrior not apprentice ! Get it right