Last post by taillow
Today 12:35 AM

Old November 21st, 2017, 10:20 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles “ yea He hasn’t been eaten enough and because of it. He’s been sick lately but we finally managed to get him to eat and-“ he cuts himself off when Sasukes growl was heard “ I will never not repeat myself Sakura. Those reasons are my own I will not say and I will never say why I did it.” Sakura sighs softly as she nods “ okay... oh!” She blushes a bit as she speaks again “ wanna hang out later on?” She asks happily as Sasuke finishes making whatever he was making. “ .... can’t I have somewhere to be later on and I don’t want to be late. It’s really important to me that I go” He says calmly as he begins to drink some of his coffee.
Tord nodded, knowing that it had all been his fault. The more he sat there, the worse he felt. Rubbing his eye to try and keep the contact in. He took a sip of his coffee, though he nearly dropped it when he heard Sasuke growl. He murmured a curse in Norwegian, and quickly covered it up with a cough. “What happened there?” he muttered to himself, wanting to know where Sasuke had to go. He was still surprised about what caused Sasuke to react in the way he did, but he didn’t want to seem too prying.
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:25 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord nodded, knowing that it had all been his fault. The more he sat there, the worse he felt. Rubbing his eye to try and keep the contact in. He took a sip of his coffee, though he nearly dropped it when he heard Sasuke growl. He murmured a curse in Norwegian, and quickly covered it up with a cough. “What happened there?” he muttered to himself, wanting to know where Sasuke had to go. He was still surprised about what caused Sasuke to react in the way he did, but he didn’t want to seem too prying.
Naruto sighs softly “ he’s still holding on strong to some other love. And Sakura is trying to get him out of it.” He sighs softly “ he’s getting annoyed with Sakura one might say. “ he says calmly as Sasuke begins to look towards Naruto and Tords direction. His eyes glowed a bit at this new person as he begins to walk over to them. “ oh hello are you new here?” He asks kindly with his old kind smile. Naruto smiles “ yep he asked for something that would keep him awake... I don’t think I got it.” Sasuke laughs softly “ you’re close though let me make it. “ he says kindly as he looks at Tord “ I’ll be back” he says kindly as he begins to head towards the counter and almost immediately Sakura began asking questions about Tord and why did Sasuke smile at him and stuff like now she was jealous
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Naruto sighs softly “ he’s still holding on strong to some other love. And Sakura is trying to get him out of it.” He sighs softly “ he’s getting annoyed with Sakura one might say. “ he says calmly as Sasuke begins to look towards Naruto and Tords direction. His eyes glowed a bit at this new person as he begins to walk over to them. “ oh hello are you new here?” He asks kindly with his old kind smile. Naruto smiles “ yep he asked for something that would keep him awake... I don’t think I got it.” Sasuke laughs softly “ you’re close though let me make it. “ he says kindly as he looks at Tord “ I’ll be back” he says kindly as he begins to head towards the counter and almost immediately Sakura began asking questions about Tord and why did Sasuke smile at him and stuff like now she was jealous
”What happened?” Tord asked, raising an eyebrow. “Though I see how he could feel that way,” he shrugged. As Sasuke walked up, Tord tensed up, unsure of what would happen. He listened to the two exchange next to him, silent the entire time. Tord couldn’t exactly say he was comfortable, but he had calmed himself. Once Sasuke was gone, doing...whatever he was doing, he suddenly became aware of how uncomfortable his eye was getting. “One moment” Tord muttered facing the wall and changing his contact, before looking back at Naruto quietly.
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:37 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

”What happened?” Tord asked, raising an eyebrow. “Though I see how he could feel that way,” he shrugged. As Sasuke walked up, Tord tensed up, unsure of what would happen. He listened to the two exchange next to him, silent the entire time. Tord couldn’t exactly say he was comfortable, but he had calmed himself. Once Sasuke was gone, doing...whatever he was doing, he suddenly became aware of how uncomfortable his eye was getting. “One moment” Tord muttered facing the wall and changing his contact, before looking back at Naruto quietly.
Naruto smiles a bit “ eye trouble? Maybe that has to do with the unable to sleep thing let me go check something “ he says as he begins to walk off as Sasuke begins to put down Tords favorite coffee along with a small note hidden under the cup. “ I hope you enjoy it~ “ he says kindly as he walks off.
The small little held a little message saying: “ meet me outside after you’re done. “
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Naruto smiles a bit “ eye trouble? Maybe that has to do with the unable to sleep thing let me go check something “ he says as he begins to walk off as Sasuke begins to put down Tords favorite coffee along with a small note hidden under the cup. “ I hope you enjoy it~ “ he says kindly as he walks off.
The small little held a little message saying: “ meet me outside after you’re done. “
”I’ll be fine” Tord said quickly, blinking as he saw the coffee in front of him. Okay, now that was creepy, and what unsettled him even more was the note. He drank his coffee quickly, before getting up. Sure, his throat was stinging from basically chugging the entire thing down, but either way, he was unsettled enough. Taking a deep breath, he got up, laid a bit of money under the cup, before walking outside. He took his flower crown off, and held it awkwardly in his hands, waiting for Sasuke in dead silence.
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:48 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

”I’ll be fine” Tord said quickly, blinking as he saw the coffee in front of him. Okay, now that was creepy, and what unsettled him even more was the note. He drank his coffee quickly, before getting up. Sure, his throat was stinging from basically chugging the entire thing down, but either way, he was unsettled enough. Taking a deep breath, he got up, laid a bit of money under the cup, before walking outside. He took his flower crown off, and held it awkwardly in his hands, waiting for Sasuke in dead silence.
After a few minutes, Sasuke comes out wearing a coat as he begins to walk up to her. “ just can’t get enough of my coffee huh?” He asks with a forced smile. “ .... I’m really sorry for what I did yesterday.... but I understand you not forgiving me... I did snap a bit...” he says calmly as he begins to look away. “ .... “ he rubs the back of his neck. “ ..... do what you want with me. I deserve each punch you give “
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
After a few minutes, Sasuke comes out wearing a coat as he begins to walk up to her. “ just can’t get enough of my coffee huh?” He asks with a forced smile. “ .... I’m really sorry for what I did yesterday.... but I understand you not forgiving me... I did snap a bit...” he says calmly as he begins to look away. “ .... “ he rubs the back of his neck. “ ..... do what you want with me. I deserve each punch you give “
Tord narrowed his eyes. “Look, I can’t say I wholly forgive you for that, but nonetheless, I do kind of forgive you,” he sighed. “Two, how’d you know it was me?” he asked awkwardly, “And three, Please don’t get with that Sakura girl,” he muttered, his face flushing pink for a moment before he looked back at Sasuke.

(( I’d love to just see Sakura attack Tord as a ghoul or something-
I donno))
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:02 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord narrowed his eyes. “Look, I can’t say I wholly forgive you for that, but nonetheless, I do kind of forgive you,” he sighed. “Two, how’d you know it was me?” he asked awkwardly, “And three, Please don’t get with that Sakura girl,” he muttered, his face flushing pink for a moment before he looked back at Sasuke.

(( I’d love to just see Sakura attack Tord as a ghoul or something-
I donno))
( want it to happen when she catches them on a date XD)
Sasuke eyes widened a bit than he laughs softly “ first, okay I’ll try to earn the rest of your respect. Second remember I tasted your blood so technically I could tell who you are easily by scent.... it’ll wear off eventually and lastly. I’m gay ive never been interested in females and my heart only belongs to you “ He says as he begins to hold his hand kissing it “ I love you now than shall we leave this place and go on that date we had planned?”
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:15 AM

Quote:
( want it to happen when she catches them on a date XD)
Sasuke eyes widened a bit than he laughs softly “ first, okay I’ll try to earn the rest of your respect. Second remember I tasted your blood so technically I could tell who you are easily by scent.... it’ll wear off eventually and lastly. I’m gay ive never been interested in females and my heart only belongs to you “ He says as he begins to hold his hand kissing it “ I love you now than shall we leave this place and go on that date we had planned?”
(( That’d be interesting- ))

Tord just nodded, though he was a little creeped out by the blood thing. Either way, he would be fine he guessed. He tried not to blush again as he nodded another time. “Sure,” He said simply, “I mean as long as I don’t get nearly killed again I’ll be good,” he murmured, placing his hand in Sasuke’s awkwardly.
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:39 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( That’d be interesting- ))

Tord just nodded, though he was a little creeped out by the blood thing. Either way, he would be fine he guessed. He tried not to blush again as he nodded another time. “Sure,” He said simply, “I mean as long as I don’t get nearly killed again I’ll be good,” he murmured, placing his hand in Sasuke’s awkwardly.
yes! XD) Sasuke smiles as he begins to pull him close and kiss his head. “ would you like to get rid of this cute little costume of yours “ He asks playfully