Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Where No One Goes [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:43 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:42 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:39 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 10:36 AM

Old December 28th, 2017, 07:22 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Quotes from my ocs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)

i don't know how to fEEl anymore
wHy mUsT yOu mEsS wItH mY eMoTiOns LikE tHis hOly jESUs oN a biCyCLe
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

hoLY-
[Rage]
[Deadmind]
Rose
Sasuke

Rages slient words:
Deadmind... since the day we met, I’ve been in love with you. I constantly just try to speak to you. Annoy you. Even kiss you whenever I get the chance. At first you were annoyed than you eventually grew to love me back. But the way you did it so casually as if we were dating our whole life when you just kissed me to shut me up. I never blushed so hard~
Everyday I would spend time with you, learning your fears and ... past. To think someone so head strong and stubborn who have lived like that.. treated like a animal, abused so bad he ended up killing so many people just to protect himself... I never hugged him so hard. He of course grew angry hitting me in the head telling me that it was all in the past!.... so? Doesn’t mean it doesn’t haunt you. I know it does... we sleep together and you would often have nightmares and all I can really do is hold you close... I never felt so helpless.
Eventually you learned about what I really am. And why my eyes and mouth are always sewn up and that... kinda hurt me. Sasuke tried to turn you away telling you that there was nothing you can do about what I am...
A dead body powered up by darkness...
that’s how I met Sasuke, I died before him... and he saved me by breaking the code... and bringing me back to life however I was not stable and he told me that I tried to end my life and that he was sorry. He said it so many times that it made me felt guilty but also think. Why? And how?
These questions were never answered and you grew stressed about it.
Constantly you were bury yourself in books, trying to find a cure to what I am... I tried to tell you. I tried to get you to listen but... you didn’t.
You got angry at me and told me to just let do it... that it wouldn’t be fair that I gave you everything yet you didn’t give me anything.
Which was wrong so wrong.
I love you, I love your laugh, your soft touch, your voice everything! You’re the reason I grew to love myself and what I am. I accepted the fact that I can’t see or fully kiss you ... I accepted it because I can feel and touch you instead!... but this wasn’t enough for you.
You were tired, stressed and always away from me .... I didn’t want that.
So I made... a deal with a woman and her little snake friend. They would let me see! So I can finally see you however...
Rage!! Please snap out of it!!
It hurts...
Deadmind! You have to do it! He’s suffering! End it!!
Never!! I can fix this!! I know I-
It hurts so much....
Rose please no!! Don’t get near him!! Don’t hurt him!!
I’m tired... but I can hear you...I can finally see you.
I’m sorry.... but I’m not letting him kill our family.
I can finally-
Welcome home son.
....I’m home? ... why are you crying? Where are we?
..... In a place where no one can see us... a place where we can no longer touch our loves... we’re home.
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:30 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)
How about one that's from sliver to raven ? I know it's not one that's how I say...built up? But it would be neet to see one since the others are pretty awesome ! The raven from the alliance rp...if not it ok
Sliver to raven
I’m not a saint my love. My father has gone mad and my .. other father doesn’t see me as his own.
I’m a warrior of darkness however when we met I didn’t feel like that at all. I fell in love with you faster than Narutos healing!
And that’s something I don’t usually fall in love with others since many just leave as soon as they find out what I can do....
Yet you didn’t look at me like... you were brave and head on even against my flirting. You just flirted back! And that made my heart jump... that was rare something I never really felt before yet... I found myself loving it.
Loving the warm feeling I get when we see each other, the fast beating of my heart when you laugh and that cute little dumb smile of yours that always leave me breathless... I fell in love with you.
To this day I find myself falling deeper and deeper even Naruto saw this and teased about it constantly asking when’s the wedding....
Yet I never really got to confess, but when I did... you blushed. I never wanted to kiss someone so badly yet you did it for me. Kissing me passionately and I immediately kissed back. I was happy... so dang happy that Sasuke took notice of this. He didn’t smile but he did warn me saying “ Hold her close before you lose her.”

I guess he told me that out of experience but.. know this my love..
I will always be by your side. Even when the world is against us, and my father has gone insane or... when you go insane I’ll be there to snap you out of it! Why? Because I love you and only you... if you somehow end up... killing me... know that I forgive you... it’s not your fault after all.
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:31 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

@Sasukewolf (madness)

//aggressively wipes eyes

iM NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING

nsjfianJWKFIANDJQKFOANFIAJD MY LIL EMO HEART CANT TAKE THIS
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:33 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
@Sasukewolf (madness)

//aggressively wipes eyes

iM NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING

nsjfianJWKFIANDJQKFOANFIAJD MY LIL EMO HEART CANT TAKE THIS
Dude I’m crying just making it so you better cry!! ;^;
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:33 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
[Rage]
[Deadmind]
Rose
Sasuke

Rages slient words:
Deadmind... since the day we met, I’ve been in love with you. I constantly just try to speak to you. Annoy you. Even kiss you whenever I get the chance. At first you were annoyed than you eventually grew to love me back. But the way you did it so casually as if we were dating our whole life when you just kissed me to shut me up. I never blushed so hard~
Everyday I would spend time with you, learning your fears and ... past. To think someone so head strong and stubborn who have lived like that.. treated like a animal, abused so bad he ended up killing so many people just to protect himself... I never hugged him so hard. He of course grew angry hitting me in the head telling me that it was all in the past!.... so? Doesn’t mean it doesn’t haunt you. I know it does... we sleep together and you would often have nightmares and all I can really do is hold you close... I never felt so helpless.
Eventually you learned about what I really am. And why my eyes and mouth are always sewn up and that... kinda hurt me. Sasuke tried to turn you away telling you that there was nothing you can do about what I am...
A dead body powered up by darkness...
that’s how I met Sasuke, I died before him... and he saved me by breaking the code... and bringing me back to life however I was not stable and he told me that I tried to end my life and that he was sorry. He said it so many times that it made me felt guilty but also think. Why? And how?
These questions were never answered and you grew stressed about it.
Constantly you were bury yourself in books, trying to find a cure to what I am... I tried to tell you. I tried to get you to listen but... you didn’t.
You got angry at me and told me to just let do it... that it wouldn’t be fair that I gave you everything yet you didn’t give me anything.
Which was wrong so wrong.
I love you, I love your laugh, your soft touch, your voice everything! You’re the reason I grew to love myself and what I am. I accepted the fact that I can’t see or fully kiss you ... I accepted it because I can feel and touch you instead!... but this wasn’t enough for you.
You were tired, stressed and always away from me .... I didn’t want that.
So I made... a deal with a woman and her little snake friend. They would let me see! So I can finally see you however...
Rage!! Please snap out of it!!
It hurts...
Deadmind! You have to do it! He’s suffering! End it!!
Never!! I can fix this!! I know I-
It hurts so much....
Rose please no!! Don’t get near him!! Don’t hurt him!!
I’m tired... but I can hear you...I can finally see you.
I’m sorry.... but I’m not letting him kill our family.
I can finally-
Welcome home son.
....I’m home? ... why are you crying? Where are we?
..... In a place where no one can see us... a place where we can no longer touch our loves... we’re home.
wHY-
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:35 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Sliver to raven
I’m not a saint my love. My father has gone mad and my .. other father doesn’t see me as his own.
I’m a warrior of darkness however when we met I didn’t feel like that at all. I fell in love with you faster than Narutos healing!
And that’s something I don’t usually fall in love with others since many just leave as soon as they find out what I can do....
Yet you didn’t look at me like... you were brave and head on even against my flirting. You just flirted back! And that made my heart jump... that was rare something I never really felt before yet... I found myself loving it.
Loving the warm feeling I get when we see each other, the fast beating of my heart when you laugh and that cute little dumb smile of yours that always leave me breathless... I fell in love with you.
To this day I find myself falling deeper and deeper even Naruto saw this and teased about it constantly asking when’s the wedding....
Yet I never really got to confess, but when I did... you blushed. I never wanted to kiss someone so badly yet you did it for me. Kissing me passionately and I immediately kissed back. I was happy... so dang happy that Sasuke took notice of this. He didn’t smile but he did warn me saying “ Hold her close before you lose her.”

I guess he told me that out of experience but.. know this my love..
I will always be by your side. Even when the world is against us, and my father has gone insane or... when you go insane I’ll be there to snap you out of it! Why? Because I love you and only you... if you somehow end up... killing me... know that I forgive you... it’s not your fault after all.
DUde..... This...................is ... AWESOME!!! now I wanna use raven again omg! My eyes literally widened ! we need to rp them again some time soon :3

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 28th, 2017, 07:35 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Dude I’m crying just making it so you better cry!! ;^;
i DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS BUT I'M STILL TEARING UP[

oH oH how about one from ending heart to lone digger? it can be any topic you choose haha
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:36 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

wHY-
You wanted love!! I gave you love!! XD
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:36 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
DUde..... This...................is ... AWESOME!!! now I wanna use raven again omg! My eyes literally widened ! we need to rp them again some time soon :3
XD we should!
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:37 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
i DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS BUT I'M STILL TEARING UP[

oH oH how about one from ending heart to lone digger? it can be any topic you choose haha
Sure but first I wanna rp them some more so I can a good idea of topic it should be!