Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I Can't Sweem [p]
by Mica
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:35 PM
dice
by forest
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:33 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by XxIndigoxX
Today 02:29 PM
Experiences on WCO
Last post by vellichor
Today 02:28 PM

Old December 28th, 2017, 07:39 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Quotes from my ocs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
You wanted love!! I gave you love!! XD
yeAh bUt i dIDN’T aSK YOu To RIP MY HEART OUT
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:42 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

yeAh bUt i dIDN’T aSK YOu To RIP MY HEART OUT
XD that’s love of madness for you.
Old January 4th, 2018, 10:29 AM
The Madness King

y'all need any quotes!? asks!
Old January 5th, 2018, 09:25 AM
The Madness King

Killer to lion
My love, My queen. I know full well what I have done. what sins I have committed in no ones name but mine.
The blood I have spilled.
The begs and cries of the pure wishing to live.
The suffering of our own kin.
all I know in my own hands... and I regret everything. Today I have been bested by our first son... Sasuke. The boy has your spark, your strong pride and your powerful attacks. he is nothing like i... none of them are.
Winter holds your tongue, sharp and as hot tempered as a lioness with her king.
Naruto may not be our blood but he holds your sweet side... Your cute smile and bright eyes. despite the hell he has faced and what I put them though.
they each are more like you than I .... and I can see why.
You're amazing, beautiful, strong and even had a man like I weak to his knees...I know I Wont be able to see you, I can see the look in our son eyes, the look of anger and hate towards me ... he intends to kill me I know and I know that I deserve it but please if you ever find this, find this letter hidden in the hold of the tree where we first met...
I love you, I can't ask for forgiveness since I know I don't deserve it. but I love you and Im truly happy and proud of how our kids grown up. You were my lioness and I was a drowning king seeking power.... I was blind, I was a fool. To see you leave was the worst thing that ever happen to me and you've seen my scars...but the scars on my heart hurts even more. I'm a damn fool.... if only I can turn back time and stop the hell I make... the monster I have become if only I was strong enough to beat it back than...
I love you more than the bloodstained Title I gave myself, more than the power I have made and the fear I caused! I just wish I could have stop myself and lived a normal life like you wanted.... but its too late now.
The wolf fueled with his love for the stars has just tore my heart out...
the fox with the tales of his bookkeeper has just burned my body
and the dragon with the anger of his knight at his side... has froze my ashes..

they showed no mercy... as expected from our kids...
a queen rarely shows mercy.. now I hope..that you will live a happy life... without me.
@Celestial
Old January 5th, 2018, 10:33 AM
The Madness King

Sasuke to Tord
Hello my little star... I fear that I haven't been truthful to you. about what I am and the blood I bear... My love. My pitch black pelt is covered with scars that I have not earned in battle... but they are there because of you.
please do not blame yourself I made the choice to take the proving to earn the right to ask you in your hand in marriage. But daring.... It was hell. but what was the worst thing about that I couldn't see you at all. that I couldn't hold you, touch you... or even hear you.
when the news came to me about two mouths into the proving I was already broken, heart yes still beats for you but my eyes held no light.. no happiness or joy because I just simply couldnt see you... the dreams didn't help me and were soon replaced with nightmares. But the news... of what you did to yourself ... Broke me.
I was angry, desperate and just.. in pain. I wanted to see you! I wanted to touch you hold you close and tell you everything was going to be alright.... but I was tricked. He told me that you ended your own life... I didn't know what to do or think so... He gave me a rope, a chair and something to hang the rope with...

it broke... the rope it broke when I tried to... I don't want to say it... but lets just say I failed the test.. that would have ended my fathers reign..
Soon came the news from Naruto that you were recovering well.... I never cried so hard in my life. Because I knew it was because of me wasn't... because I wasn't there you nearly ended your life for me... all because of some sick mans game!..
I was forced to lie... to tell you that these scars of mine... are from a war hidden from many... You believed me and held me close...
I eagerly held you, I Desperately kissed you, and I repeated the same words that kept me going the the tests I suffered in..
" I love you little star. I will always love you. I will love you no matter what happens to me!.... you are my little star... and I am your broken wolf.."
I meant every word I said on that day where we finally saw each other again...
I am a wolf, broken and beaten by the world but still I howl. I howl songs of love and burning desire for the stars that shine so bright and light up my night sky...
I love you little star..
I love you Tord. no matter what.... I will always love you. never forget that... never forget me.
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Old January 10th, 2018, 07:25 AM
The Madness King

Y’all may start either asking or requesting quotes from either my ocs! Or my oc with y’all :3 just put what you would want on it like
Smile x tide
Sad but loving

Or anything else my ocs are
Smile: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...-all-683979325
Rage: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Rage-724827911
Deadmind: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...mind-712679185
Doctor: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...ctor-683882071
Rain: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...enon-683882661
Shadow: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...ifer-683882261
Sliver: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...ielo-683882448
Killer: coming soon
Sasuke: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...stay-699444820
Naruto aka sol: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...fire-681449364
Winter: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...sins-681449837
Rose: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Rose-683885873
No name: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...name-683886279
Others coming soon!
All my art and all my oc! :3
So have fun but if you would like to know their past before asking for a quote simply ask them!
Old January 11th, 2018, 02:08 PM
The Madness King

Deadmind talking about his fears.

So the little brat Suzy asked me a interesting question today, which she should know the answer of but seems like she wanted a reason or just wanted a other reason to torment me. Either way I told her.
I’m scared of clowns, oh how the little brat laughed. I just glared at the demon who just laughed harder asking why would I fear such a thing?
Why would I, tamer of the most dangerous demons and angels who’s faced hell in the face and tamed it, fear clowns something so small and so pointless why fear them?
I spoke calmly and loudly
“ because all they do is laugh. They fake every little damn thing they do. “ I say calmly but still she laughed. Than anger took over once again as I slam the table “ They had the choice! Clowns all they do is laugh and smile! Even if someone was in pain! Hell they laughed at my pain.. used me! Abused me! You saw my past! You know how those clowns ended up. Tore apart and scattered all over that god forsaken circus...” I growl her eyes wide almost scared as I sit back down “ they laugh. I fear them because they laugh.. they laughed at me.. they didn’t save me they laughed at me... even a god fears something mine may be small but I have a reason... I fear other things as well. But clowns... I hate most..” I say darkly tears were in her eyes and I just... looked away.
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:19 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Anapos to DNA? Any topic is fine! @Sasukewolf (madness)

(Did I do this wrong? Gosh. I'm a noob xD)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 12th, 2018 at 10:26 AM.
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:53 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Anapos to DNA? Any topic is fine! @Sasukewolf (madness)

(Did I do this wrong? Gosh. I'm a noob xD)
XD no you did awesome! :3

daring, I have sinned. I have no right to feel the things I feel around you. Yet you still look at me with such kind eyes and a bright smile.. it kinda scares me. To know that there is so much about me that you don’t know, like why I did what I did? Why I killed? Why I did all those horrible things yet you never ask.. and I’m kinda thankful for that but that would make me a fool if I didn’t say. If I didn’t tell you my every sin. My darkness... and my ultimate sin.
I fell in love with you a man far more better and beautiful than I. You’re pure, I’m not. You’re a angel and I’m just a demon on death row...
My sins ... they speak to me everyday, haunting me, tormenting me to tell to accept my punishment and just die... but you’re a stubborn man.
You made a man like me want to live! And that I’m truly grateful..
But I know... deep down that one day, you would come to fear me like everyone else. You would look at me with those cold judging eyes, and call me things of what I know I am...
I’m a monster, demon, killer, I’m the god damn devil and yet you kissed me... you saved me. And held me close despite the things I’ve done. The people I’ve killed, the families I ended and the kids that begged and begged but only were given death upon my name! ....
I’m weak to you... god why am I so weak when I’m around you? Why does my heart beat so fast? And why does it hurt when I see you turn away...
why do I feel this? I don’t deserve it. I don’t need it yet I want it more than anything..
I want to love you, hold you close and kiss the stars out of those beautiful eyes... but am I truly worthy..
Of a angel like you?
Old January 12th, 2018, 11:13 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
XD no you did awesome! :3

daring, I have sinned. I have no right to feel the things I feel around you. Yet you still look at me with such kind eyes and a bright smile.. it kinda scares me. To know that there is so much about me that you don’t know, like why I did what I did? Why I killed? Why I did all those horrible things yet you never ask.. and I’m kinda thankful for that but that would make me a fool if I didn’t say. If I didn’t tell you my every sin. My darkness... and my ultimate sin.
I fell in love with you a man far more better and beautiful than I. You’re pure, I’m not. You’re a angel and I’m just a demon on death row...
My sins ... they speak to me everyday, haunting me, tormenting me to tell to accept my punishment and just die... but you’re a stubborn man.
You made a man like me want to live! And that I’m truly grateful..
But I know... deep down that one day, you would come to fear me like everyone else. You would look at me with those cold judging eyes, and call me things of what I know I am...
I’m a monster, demon, killer, I’m the god damn devil and yet you kissed me... you saved me. And held me close despite the things I’ve done. The people I’ve killed, the families I ended and the kids that begged and begged but only were given death upon my name! ....
I’m weak to you... god why am I so weak when I’m around you? Why does my heart beat so fast? And why does it hurt when I see you turn away...
why do I feel this? I don’t deserve it. I don’t need it yet I want it more than anything..
I want to love you, hold you close and kiss the stars out of those beautiful eyes... but am I truly worthy..
Of a angel like you?
That... That was beautiful. Anapos needs huggles. Lots and lots of hugggless.. <3 just.. Wow

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 12th, 2018 at 11:14 AM.