by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:43 AM

Old March 30th, 2019, 12:27 AM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default On The Run Nonstop [PRIVATE]

A tall male nervously but angrily stuffed things into a backpack. These things being clothes, water, and one small weapon.
He looked at the girl a few feet away from him, his magenta eyes were icy. "Come on, Sammy, hurry up!" He said to Smantha, using the nicknane he gave her.

A groan escaped his lips as he saw the star's in the sky were starting to disappear, the sun rising. He hated the fact that they couldn't stay anywhere without weird people trying to take them.
Zipping up the bag, he slung it over his shoulder.

"You know we can't take too long." Eren mumbled, walking over to the brunette.
He reached behind him, fixing his slightly long hair that was in a ponytail to keep it out of his face. He sported a red and white sports like jacket, a long with a white T-shirt.

He wore thin, black pants made for running, and grey Nike's.
Scratching the back of his neck, he grinned seeing the other was done. "Come on." He told, heading towards the door.
--

Fjsjs not the best but here @TawnyNeedsACoffee

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 30th, 2019, 12:41 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: On The Run Nonstop [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
A tall male nervously but angrily stuffed things into a backpack. These things being clothes, water, and one small weapon.
He looked at the girl a few feet away from him, his magenta eyes were icy. "Come on, Sammy, hurry up!" He said to Smantha, using the nicknane he gave her.

A groan escaped his lips as he saw the star's in the sky were starting to disappear, the sun rising. He hated the fact that they couldn't stay anywhere without weird people trying to take them.
Zipping up the bag, he slung it over his shoulder.

"You know we can't take too long." Eren mumbled, walking over to the brunette.
He reached behind him, fixing his slightly long hair that was in a ponytail to keep it out of his face. He sported a red and white sports like jacket, a long with a white T-shirt.

He wore thin, black pants made for running, and grey Nike's.
Scratching the back of his neck, he grinned seeing the other was done. "Come on." He told, heading towards the door.
--

Fjsjs not the best but here @TawnyNeedsACoffee
((All good))

Samantha huffed as the tall boy, Eren, rushed her, she rolled her eyes as she shoved everything into her bag quickly. before following him out the door.

"Do you know where we are running to this time or are we just running?". She asked, raising an eyebrow as she guessed it was the 2nd option, seeing him grin wildly at her made Samantha guess her suspicions were right.

"I can't believe we have been running for a week, all because we overheard a secret conversation". She sighed as she complained once more, She hadn't known Eren for very long,in fact they were strangers who crashed into each other on the street and accidentally fell over near a
shop that was closed, by chance they had overheard a conversation about a large business using dirty tactics to advance on the popularity chart.

@Rosemew

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 30th, 2019 at 12:42 AM.
Old March 30th, 2019, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
((All good))

Samantha huffed as the tall boy, Eren, rushed her, she rolled her eyes as she shoved everything into her bag quickly. before following him out the door.

"Do you know where we are running to this time or are we just running?". She asked, raising an eyebrow as she guessed it was the 2nd option, seeing him grin wildly at her made Samantha guess her suspicions were right.

"I can't believe we have been running for a week, all because we overheard a secret conversation". She sighed as she complained once more, She hadn't known Eren for very long,in fact they were strangers who crashed into each other on the street and accidentally fell over near a
shop that was closed, by chance they had overheard a conversation about a large business using dirty tactics to advance on the popularity chart.

@Rosemew
Eren huffed. "Me too, Sammy." he nodded, walking swiftly. Maybe they could just go in the forest, find a Cave, and live there. Wild animals seemed to do it, why couldn't they?

"We'll just stop anywhere possible." He spoke softly, which was unusual for the usual annoyed male.

Seeing the sun rise even more made a spark of anxiety set off in Eren, gripping the strap of his bag.
"Lets just be lucky they haven't caught us yet." He joked.

A light grin formed on his face.

Old March 30th, 2019, 12:52 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Eren huffed. "Me too, Sammy." he nodded, walking swiftly. Maybe they could just go in the forest, find a Cave, and live there. Wild animals seemed to do it, why couldn't they?

"We'll just stop anywhere possible." He spoke softly, which was unusual for the usual annoyed male.

Seeing the sun rise even more made a spark of anxiety set off in Eren, gripping the strap of his bag.
"Lets just be lucky they haven't caught us yet." He joked.

A light grin formed on his face.
Samantha looked at Eren as she walked beside him before a soft smile formed on her face as well.

"Yes,Very lucky". She laughed a little before she the sun blinded her eyes,she wasn't sure what to expect from there on out but as long as they were safe she didn't care where they went.

RP Tracker
Old March 30th, 2019, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Samantha looked at Eren as she walked beside him before a soft smile formed on her face as well.

"Yes,Very lucky". She laughed a little before she the sun blinded her eyes,she wasn't sure what to expect from there on out but as long as they were safe she didn't care where they went.
Erens eyes narrowed, hearing a car's engine roar slowly. Glancing back, there was a dark charcoal grey van.

Snatching Samantha's hand, he walked into the taller grass, pulling the girl along.
How did they catch up so fast? There was no way! Did they just wait the whole time?

They had to, to be that fast. He put a finger over his lips, glaring at Sammy as the car slowly drove by. The grey car
Stopped, the door slowly opening.
Eren hissed underr his breath. "Come on."

Old March 30th, 2019, 01:09 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Erens eyes narrowed, hearing a car's engine roar slowly. Glancing back, there was a dark charcoal grey van.

Snatching Samantha's hand, he walked into the taller grass, pulling the girl along.
How did they catch up so fast? There was no way! Did they just wait the whole time?

They had to, to be that fast. He put a finger over his lips, glaring at Sammy as the car slowly drove by. The grey car
Stopped, the door slowly opening.
Eren hissed underr his breath. "Come on."

Samantha gasped a bit at the sudden warmth that engulfed her hand, startled as she was suddenly pulled into the tall grass, about to ask what he was doing she stopped when she saw Eren shush her quietly. Curious she looked in the direction he was looking at before fear gripped her, it was them.

Hearing Eren she gave a quick nod and followed after him, they managed to slip past them quietly at first as they made their way towards the path but a sudden bark from a dog alerted the men and they looked around frantically.'Oh no!'. Her mind in a whirl she quickly pushed Eren into an alleyway, seeing Eren about to speak she clasped her hand over his mouth."Shh!".The man walked over but couldn't see into the dark alleyway and gave up, he got in the car and went off down the road.

RP Tracker
Old March 30th, 2019, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Samantha gasped a bit at the sudden warmth that engulfed her hand, startled as she was suddenly pulled into the tall grass, about to ask what he was doing she stopped when she saw Eren shush her quietly. Curious she looked in the direction he was looking at before fear gripped her, it was them.

Hearing Eren she gave a quick nod and followed after him, they managed to slip past them quietly at first as they made their way towards the path but a sudden bark from a dog alerted the men and they looked around frantically.'Oh no!'. Her mind in a whirl she quickly pushed Eren into an alleyway, seeing Eren about to speak she clasped her hand over his mouth."Shh!".The man walked over but couldn't see into the dark alleyway and gave up, he got in the car and went off down the road.
((Should we just call the guy Tom? XD))

Eren felt his lips curl into a confused frown as Samantha clamped a hand on his mouth.
After the man left, he took her hand off of his mouth, a humorous grin appearing.

"Never knew I was so attractive that you'd shush me." He grinned, earning a snicker.

Old March 30th, 2019, 01:20 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

((Should we just call the guy Tom? XD))

Eren felt his lips curl into a confused frown as Samantha clamped a hand on his mouth.
After the man left, he took her hand off of his mouth, a humorous grin appearing.

"Never knew I was so attractive that you'd shush me." He grinned, earning a snicker.

((xD Tom it is then))

Samantha noticed how close they were and stepped back a bit, hearing his comment she spoke with a smirk"Don't get your hopes up lover boy, I was merely keeping that big mouth of yours shut so that you wouldn't give us away". Her blue eyes gleamed in amusement.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 30th, 2019 at 01:22 AM.
Old March 30th, 2019, 01:31 AM

Quote:
((xD Tom it is then))

Samantha noticed how close they were and stepped back a bit, hearing his comment she spoke with a smirk"Don't get your hopes up lover boy, I was merely keeping that big mouth of yours shut so that you wouldn't give us away". Her blue eyes gleamed in amusement.
(( xD k ))
Eren simply gave a wink, walking out from the alleyway,he peered down the street. It was surprisingly calm despite the situation they were just in.
People strolled down the sidewalk, walking their dogs. Some stray cats bathed in the warm sun.

This made the light haired male slight envious, seeing as people in the streets lived a normal life. Why couldn't he?

Old March 30th, 2019, 01:42 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

(( xD k ))
Eren simply gave a wink, walking out from the alleyway,he peered down the street. It was surprisingly calm despite the situation they were just in.
People strolled down the sidewalk, walking their dogs. Some stray cats bathed in the warm sun.

This made the light haired male slight envious, seeing as people in the streets lived a normal life. Why couldn't he?

Seeing a mixture of annoyed emotions on his face, Samantha wanted to cheer him up, it was better to travel with a happy person rather than annoyed."Hey Eren, Come on I wanna show you something". She grasped his hand with her own and lead him down the street in the opposite direction the van had gone, strolling along she thought about the place she was going to show him, forgetting about how forward she had been by grabbing his hand.'There is that park nearby that barely anyone goes to, right next to a small forest near the city". She thought as a soft smile formed on her face.

(Samantha is too pure)

RP Tracker