Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:32 PM

Old January 27th, 2018, 09:22 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default "come with me if you want to live" - limited

“come with me if you want to live”

such a cliché phrase, right? but maybe, here, it really will save you.

my name is axton pryol. weird, i know. but that is not the main focus of this recording. i have laid out four maps for you to follow and meet me here. if you choose to not oblige to every direction i have on those maps, you will die. the apocalypse is among us, but not as you may think.
there isn’t any zombies, or viruses, or even a mass destruction of our planet sent in by some otherworldly forces. no, this has been brought on by those who live with us on this very land.
the government has created robots to kill all those who do not follow their rule. even if you have not managed to remember anything you have done, they will find all they can to give them a reason to kill you.
so, will you follow me, or die?

you set down the tape, confused. beside you, three other people stand, looks of shock and wonder reflected upon their own faces. the apocalypse? all that you had known was to follow the rules of the government, but you could not remember when you had broken one of the many rules they had set out for the world to follow. but how will you escape? were you to take a map, or ignore what axton had said and go along your merry way?
with no other choice, fearing what may happen if you decided not to listen, you reach out and grab one of the four maps, which each had a bag of supplies and a tape next to them.
it was either live, or die.

in this roleplay, continents don’t exist. it is just one big thing of land, with one big government. the robots are what is in place of zombies in this apocalypse.

supplies in bag-

three water bottles
four packs of food
four tapes, each numbered with a date on them
five bandages
one first aid pack
one gun
two blades
two ammo packs of twenty bullets
three lockpicks
one video recorder
one phone with only one contact on it
two packs of matches
one long, metal tin to hold map

use them all wisely.

information

please insert tape.
inserted tape:
001 INFORMATION
loading…

alright, you want some more information, eh? here it is.

our world used to be in seven continents, with many time zones, two poles, and many states, cities, and towns. the government, long ago, found a way to bring our land back together into one place, but that caused it to shrink because antarctica, greenland, and other places made of ice had melted from being brought into the center of the world. what was once seven continents with hundreds of islands became one land, named yksimaa. nobody knows just how or why they did it, but it has made the government power hungry. they locked up scientists and made them create the robots that kill those who break the rules. and now it’s your turn to run, just like i did.
on your map, i marked three safe places. i can be found at the first location. from there, i will help you to the other places in order to hop onto a boat and make our ways to turvallisuus.
oh, you don’t know that place? well, turvallisuus is where the experiment went wrong. it is made in the middle of what used to be the bermuda triangle, and is now a wasteland for what had refused to become a part of yksimaa. wrecked ships, planes, and even land that had sunk below the water has risen here, and it is our only way to stay alive. make sure to avoid all the places marked in a navy blue on your map, for those are robotic charging stations. keep away from large places with lots of buildings and cameras; stick to the forestry, you’ll be safer there. i have a few friends that will help you along the way. i hope you’re not allergic to dogs. their names are dixie, milo, yaya, and sam. now, hurry, before the robots find you.

i’ll be waiting.

helpers

robots

safe places

yksimaa

turvallisuus

the many laws of ysksimaa
(WIP)

rules

> follow all site guidelines
> do not powerplay / godmod
> do not create unecessary drama
> do not create any romantic plots
> do not copy from this roleplay
> do not apply if you won’t reply
> do not make a person unreasonably aged
> no spotlighting; include everyone
> do not make a mary / gary sue
> do not create any plots without the owner, hiraeth’s, permission

members
(5/5)

@hiraeth || axton pryol
@Sasukewolf (madness) || hades dark
@Incandescence || lisa wolfheart
@Casual Scribbles || jacob saranton
@Rivergold || abbeline "abby" veronica sheppard

joining page

Last edited by lio; January 28th, 2018 at 03:54 PM.
Old January 27th, 2018, 09:25 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: "come with me if you want to live" - limited

Save me a spot please~

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 28th, 2018, 02:43 PM
the tale of six.

the roleplay will begin once i get home; i'm busy at the moment.

@Sasukewolf (madness) @Incandescence @Casual Scribbles @Rivergold
Old January 28th, 2018, 03:54 PM
the tale of six.

he spun around in his chair, hair brushing the floor as he sat upsidedown. his lips parted, a bored sigh being released. a beep sounded from his many surveillance camera screens, which he had set up in order to watch the four survivors that he had saved from the robots. with a jolt, he sat up, smirking as he saw them listening to the tapes with shock. whistling, axton called forth his four helpers, giving each of them a treat. "good dogs. now, yaya, you go and make sure they make it past the first charging station safely. sam, milo, you go with her to watch for trouble. dixie'll stay here with me to guard the area. remember to send a signal back to me if you encounter any problems. now, go!" each of the guard dogs barked before spinning and running off to do their assigned job. laughing under his breath, axton looked back to the screens, leaning back in his chair. "good luck."

( @Sasukewolf (madness) @Incandescence @Casual Scribbles @Rivergold )
Old January 28th, 2018, 04:18 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Lisa blinked up at the screen, her small hands clasped around a little white teddybear. She was extremely curious about what the man had been talking about, but the eight-year-old girl wasn't sure if she wanted to know. After all, she was only a child; she could only understand simpler things, like games and toys. Studying the map, Lisa bit down on her lip. Perhaps it was like a game; follow the directions to win, and if you don't, you'd lose. A shiver ran up the girl's spine- losing meant death. Shifting nervously, the girl looked up at the older teenagers and adults, wondering what they were going to do.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 28th, 2018, 04:41 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Whaaaaat I got iiiin? Ok.)
Abby cleared her throat. “Well. That happened.” While the tape was playing, she had opened her pack and examined the contents, placing most of them in her pockets. “Where do we go from here?”

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old January 28th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Jacob silently studied the map and stuffed it into the case. He fit the case into the bag the four of them had been given and lifted it onto his shoulder. He glanced down at the eight year old girl. It wasn't fair. He let out a sigh and waited to see what the rest would do.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old January 28th, 2018, 04:56 PM
the tale of six.

STATISTICS

DAY

TIME
approximately 3am

WEATHER
cloudy with light precipitation

MILES UNTIL NEXT SAFE PLACE

TAPES LEFT

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST

Last edited by lio; January 28th, 2018 at 08:51 PM.
Old January 28th, 2018, 05:42 PM
the tale of six.

× before i answer the questions, please take any further ones to my vm to avoid clutter in the thread, thanks!

1. i'm not sure. i'm not a big person with guns so i don't really know the difference between all of them, so choose whatever you want as long as it isn't overpowered. maybe like??? a weak pistol or something. i dunno. you gotta remember that axton and his dogs would have had to steal all of this without being caught by the government for all of you to be safe, so he wouldn't be able to get the best of supplies.

2. they were listening to the tape on like a futuristic device that is like a mixture of a dvd player, an iphone and a laptop. the tapes are actually just small sim cards that replaced regular cds and tapes, as this is set in the very, very far future.

3. the phones are basically like apple watches now, only bigger. axton found a way (with some help through a few contacts) to erase all tracking, data and other things on the phones in order to only have his contact on it in case there's any trouble. they also have the statistics in which i will occasionally post from time to time on them. like a gps, but digitalized.

@Rivergold ×

Last edited by lio; January 28th, 2018 at 05:43 PM.
Old January 28th, 2018, 05:46 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
× before i answer the questions, please take any further ones to my vm to avoid clutter in the thread, thanks!

1. i'm not sure. i'm not a big person with guns so i don't really know the difference between all of them, so choose whatever you want as long as it isn't overpowered. maybe like??? a weak pistol or something. i dunno. you gotta remember that axton and his dogs would have had to steal all of this without being caught by the government for all of you to be safe, so he wouldn't be able to get the best of supplies.

2. they were listening to the tape on like a futuristic device that is like a mixture of a dvd player, an iphone and a laptop. the tapes are actually just small sim cards that replaced regular cds and tapes, as this is set in the very, very far future.

3. the phones are basically like apple watches now, only bigger. axton found a way (with some help through a few contacts) to erase all tracking, data and other things on the phones in order to only have his contact on it in case there's any trouble. they also have the statistics in which i will occasionally post from time to time on them. like a gps, but digitalized.

@Rivergold ×
(you don’t have visitor messages on your profile. Also I deleted my questions post.)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket