Today 04:53 AM
Kit Burrow
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:48 AM

Old January 20th, 2018, 02:44 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Whisper of death [ Limited - Horror ]

Cayden was mostly wiggling for the time being, trying to get the ropes loose enough so that he could slip his fingers out, or at least move his hand. After a few uncomfortable moments of rubbing against the rough surface. “Who has the time to do this?” he muttered, trying to feel for his pocketknife in his pockets. After a few moments, he decided it wasn’t there, and began to try and get his arms free. He honestly didn't think it would have been this hard. He would strangle the person who did this, well, after he could actually use his arms to strangle someone. God knew where that person was, as it appeared everyone was tied, but he didn’t know anyone, which absolutely sucked. Of course, if they didn’t get murdered in the next few hours, he might get to know some of the people he saw. That’s for the future, he told himself, now able to move both his arms, trying to find out how to get the rest of his body freed.
Old January 20th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Olivia fluttered her eyes open and surveyed the area around her. She mumbled incoherently before realizing she was tied up. Suddenly she could feel her heart beating loudly in her chest and she began to shake, scared out of her mind. "Oh God, I'm going to die here, aren't I?" Oliva whispered and once again looked at the forest around her. She gulped and looked around for anything that could aid her in her escape. She reached out her leg and attempted to pull a tree branch from the ground closer to her, but it was inches out of her reach. Her eyes darted around, looking for any sharp stick within her grasp, but there were none that she could see. Her arms couldn't bend enough to reach the rope, and it was tied too tight to slip out of. She began to shrug her shoulders, attempting to loosen the rope when she noticed that as she moved, the rope was sawed away by the tree trunk. "Please work," Olivia pleaded, and moved around as much as she could. Can't scream. What if the person who did this is around here? If I call for help they'll kill me. My only goal is survival. After a few minutes she paused, exhausted by her efforts. In the meantime, she tried to piece together her memories to see if she could glean any useful information.
Old January 20th, 2018, 03:08 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Aspen - Straight - Female @Celestial
Olivia - Bi - Female @Mad-Hatter
Santiago - Straight - Male @Rubinaito
Aziz - bisexual - female @Sasukewolf (madness)
Kayden - Homosexual - Male @.:Blue Wishes:.

[ I just made the most fantastic post, it was really long and beutiful and the page reloaded hence deleting my process, so if this post sucks it's because I wanna kill myself for he post who just disappeared on me. There's going to be lots of intermissions between it and whatever. I'll also explain a bit of the fence surrounding the whole area. It is inascapable fue to the fact there is a 20 foot perimeter within that has no trees. So if you wanted to climb a tree to hop out over the fence it wouldn't work. On the outside trees grow quite close to the fence so that's how my character gets into the arena ]

As she sat watching the computer she could recognize a strange occurrence in the film. It flowed oddly and didn't seem to match up. One frame was lighter like it was earlier in the day and the other was much darker. Like somebody had cut the actual video and inserted a replay to hide something. Suddenly it clicked and Aspen began to work away at the hiccup in the ayet am when suddenly it was revealed. She saw herself in the frame standing with a few of her friends Santiago appeared in the frame next giving her a hug and kiss before he stepped off to the side to do something. She r,entered that moment... That's the moment he disappeared without a trace. Suddenly she saw a van pull up on the side of the road beside the school building, she tensed. When suddenly a man got out holding an odd cloth in his hand. Aspen stood up suddenly anger flooding through her in an instant, she watched the man move throguh the crowd of students completely unseen. How? Than suddenly a quick scuffle and he wrapped the cloth around santiagos mouth and suddenly he fell back into the mans waiting grasp. It all happened in an instant and suddenly she slammed her fist. Than she watched as the man opened the side door revelling other kids win the van. She flinched as Santiago was thrown umong them. She clenched her fist and suddenly the principal and staff busted into the room. Nobody said anything but the principal had moved in next to her looking at the computer. He was silent and rested a hand on her shoulder. [ Long story short, the principal says he will call the police to show the new evidence and asks her to stay until they come. Thou when she gets a chance she runs away and they chase her for a bit but let her go in frustration. She finds where the van was parked and after a 4 hour drive to find the forest when she does she's convinced she can find Santiago in there ] she stares through the chainlink and looks into the area seeing the lack of Rees imdietly on the other side. She glances backwards towards the trees on her side. Santiago is in there... At least can go see him... And together we can get out. ( again long story short. She clWs and tree and jumps into the arena and hits the ground awkwardly which really hurt of course. she yells loud enough for all the kids to have heard her scream of agony. So now she's calling out for them ) "SANTIAGO! Where are you?" she yelled clutching her leg as she limped towards the expanse of trees just ahead.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 20th, 2018, 06:01 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Santiago glanced at Hades in annoyance, understanding the underlying flirtatious tone and definitely not liking it. He worked his hand free and grabbed the rope- he would need it later, likely- and looped it through his belt loops. “I’m good, thank you.” He responded, although his voice was not unkind. He held out his hand for Hades, making the choice to try and trust this man- after all, allies would probably be a good choice to make. However, hearing Aspen’s scream made his blood run cold- she was here?

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 20th, 2018, 09:07 PM

Cayden was now trying to find a knot in the rope, managing to loop his fingers through it and get it off him. Moving his legs so he was ever so slightly more comfortable. He watched others begin to talk, but quietly hung back. He was too afraid of screwing up the conversation to talk. Sure, with his friends, he didn’t really care, because they didn’t either, but god knew where they were. Moments passed, and he was still trying to steady his breathing. He needed something to do, before he broke. Feeling the rope that he was still holding in his hands, he began to try to untie it, shaking ever so slightly. He didn’t know where he was. He didn’t know anyone. He didn’t know what to do. Now holding the rope, he stared at it, rolling it up, trying to give his hands something to do. He froze as he heard a scream, unsure of how to react, his grip tightening on the rope, glancing around at the others, his mind not telling him what he probably should have been doing.
Old January 20th, 2018, 09:43 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Despite her best efforts she didn’t hear a response. She wasn’t expecting one, but the point of lowering her hopes was for the moment of victory to be even sweeter. Yet there was an eerie silence that hung in the air. With an agonizing grunt she pulled herself to the first tree and leaned against it before sliding down on the bark til she was sitting in the snow. Pulling up her pant leg she revealed a swollen ankle. She breathed deeply and grabbed a handful of Snow and pressed it down onto her swollen ankle with a groan of relief. Though as she sat there she began to contemplate wether or not that was a really good idea. She had brought her phone but what use was it now that she was trapped inside a random arena. Perhaps she could use the flashlight on it- even though she wasn’t planning on staying the night. She was here for Santiago and than she was going to get out. With an aggravated sigh aspen pulled an elastic from her arm and wrapped it up into her blond and brown hair putting it into a high ponytail. Than propped herself up against the tree again and set off. So much for being prepared. She began to limp through the forest feeling the trees take a long breath, holding it in a time of silence before the sounds around her continued again.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 20th, 2018, 11:52 PM
The Madness King

Hades laughs softly “ whatever you say-“ he cuts himself off hearing a woman voice and this somehow annoyed him. He always was picky about the ones he choose to play with. He looks at sage seeing his reaction to it than smiles. “ that your girl. Pity here I thought you were gay. Well I just wanted to say hi but now-“ he looks at Cayden and smiles softly “ I’ve found someone better but names hades if we’re in hell might as well get some friends right?” He Says as he begins to walk up to Cayden and begins to check his pockets for something than begans to feel his shoes a bit soon he find something and begins to pull out a knife and begins to cute to rope that tied Cayden. “ there you go cutie. Names hades need some help getting up?” He asks kindly and playfully with a slight wink.
Old January 21st, 2018, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hades laughs softly “ whatever you say-“ he cuts himself off hearing a woman voice and this somehow annoyed him. He always was picky about the ones he choose to play with. He looks at sage seeing his reaction to it than smiles. “ that your girl. Pity here I thought you were gay. Well I just wanted to say hi but now-“ he looks at Cayden and smiles softly “ I’ve found someone better but names hades if we’re in hell might as well get some friends right?” He Says as he begins to walk up to Cayden and begins to check his pockets for something than begans to feel his shoes a bit soon he find something and begins to pull out a knife and begins to cute to rope that tied Cayden. “ there you go cutie. Names hades need some help getting up?” He asks kindly and playfully with a slight wink.
Cayden slipped forward once he was cut free, having actually expected to be stabbed. Pushing himself backwards, he hit his head against the tree he had been attached to, now a flustered mess. Forcing himself to breathe evenly, he looked at Hades. “Cayden.” He said, rubbing his arms and legs, both of them slightly sore from being stuck and tied to his body. That was when he realized he was on the ground. Yeah, okay, that was awkward he muttered in his head. “Yeah, I’d suppose that’d be nice,” he muttered, now trying to push himself up. Wink. one thing that he noticed made him tense up for a moment, before forcing himself to think about trying to push himself up instead, preferring not to be in a clump of dirt and pine needles on the ground.
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:43 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Cayden slipped forward once he was cut free, having actually expected to be stabbed. Pushing himself backwards, he hit his head against the tree he had been attached to, now a flustered mess. Forcing himself to breathe evenly, he looked at Hades. “Cayden.” He said, rubbing his arms and legs, both of them slightly sore from being stuck and tied to his body. That was when he realized he was on the ground. Yeah, okay, that was awkward he muttered in his head. “Yeah, I’d suppose that’d be nice,” he muttered, now trying to push himself up. Wink. one thing that he noticed made him tense up for a moment, before forcing himself to think about trying to push himself up instead, preferring not to be in a clump of dirt and pine needles on the ground.
He watches Cayden and laughs a bit with a soft smile “ cute” he says playfully as he begins to help Cayden up, by holding his arm softly helping him stand. “ there. If you need a shoulder to lean on I can help little.... “ he begins to think a bit. “ hmm what to call you? ... little pup!” He says almost happily “ wait, what’s you’re favorite animal love? “ he asks with a soft smile. “ or maybe I should just call you love?”
Old January 21st, 2018, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He watches Cayden and laughs a bit with a soft smile “ cute” he says playfully as he begins to help Cayden up, by holding his arm softly helping him stand. “ there. If you need a shoulder to lean on I can help little.... “ he begins to think a bit. “ hmm what to call you? ... little pup!” He says almost happily “ wait, what’s you’re favorite animal love? “ he asks with a soft smile. “ or maybe I should just call you love?”
Cayden looked away. He wanted to say he wasn’t cute, but he decided that it wasn’t worth wasting the air. He kind of liked it anyways. Finally getting up, he brushed himself off, leaning against the tree now, instead of hitting his head against it. “Wherever you want,” he muttered after a moment, when Hades kept saying different pet names. Honestly, he didn’t want to be called pup, he had been terrified of dogs ever since he was very young, but no one needed to know that, smiling awkwardly, trying to hide any fear he was currently suppressing.