Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Myling
Today 12:57 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by ramen
Today 12:52 AM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:48 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:46 AM

Old February 3rd, 2018, 08:54 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Whisper of death [ Limited - Horror ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

“Oh yes he captures kids and tries to kill them, totally sane,” Cayden muttered sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Hoping that he hadn’t gotten himself on the road to an axe in the head, he quickly moved onto Nancy’s question. “I can kind of use a knife, and I can use a sniper rifle?” he shrugged, not knowing whether that knowledge would be of any use.

She laughed slipped through for the first time since they met. “No no, there’s a difference between mentally needing help and just wanting to do this despite having nothin wrong with em” she said looking back over her shoulder a faint smile playing out on her soft lips. Than as if a mirage it faded and she looked back again keeping up a steady pace as she tried over the uneven terrain. She paused for a moment her feet stopping dead in their tracks, “c- can I... never mind” she cut off her thoughts completely shaking away what she had been considering only a moment ago. “Well, that’s good, I don’t think I have a knife on me but I guess if you want a sniper rifle I could pull it out of my arse for you?” she said jokingly, the axe swaying in her hand as she walked. “Th- that reminds me. Uh can I see the back of your neck?”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 4th, 2018, 02:03 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

She laughed slipped through for the first time since they met. “No no, there’s a difference between mentally needing help and just wanting to do this despite having nothin wrong with em” she said looking back over her shoulder a faint smile playing out on her soft lips. Than as if a mirage it faded and she looked back again keeping up a steady pace as she tried over the uneven terrain. She paused for a moment her feet stopping dead in their tracks, “c- can I... never mind” she cut off her thoughts completely shaking away what she had been considering only a moment ago. “Well, that’s good, I don’t think I have a knife on me but I guess if you want a sniper rifle I could pull it out of my arse for you?” she said jokingly, the axe swaying in her hand as she walked. “Th- that reminds me. Uh can I see the back of your neck?”

Cayden shrugged, “If you say so, even though it’s a fine line between those things,” he said. Walking after Nancy, he stood there, confused, while she froze and then kept walking. What was that? He asked himself, though he knew his mind didn’t really have an answer for that. After that, he realized he wouldn’t be of any use for awhile, which both stung, and was slightly scary. “I mean if it makes my chance of dying a little more slim please do so,” he shrugged. The next question caught him off guard, but he nodded. “As long as you don’t kiss it or something I’m good,” He said, wondering why she needed to see it, but barely cared.
Old February 4th, 2018, 04:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Cayden shrugged, “If you say so, even though it’s a fine line between those things,” he said. Walking after Nancy, he stood there, confused, while she froze and then kept walking. What was that? He asked himself, though he knew his mind didn’t really have an answer for that. After that, he realized he wouldn’t be of any use for awhile, which both stung, and was slightly scary. “I mean if it makes my chance of dying a little more slim please do so,” he shrugged. The next question caught him off guard, but he nodded. “As long as you don’t kiss it or something I’m good,” He said, wondering why she needed to see it, but barely cared.

She laughed lightly “true, but I think it’s more malicious than anything” she said with a shrug jamming on of her hands into her pockets. She looked back at him after he agreed to let her do it. he was probably clueless as to what she was going to do which wasn’t good. If it was quick than he wouldn’t freak out. “Kiss it? Now why would I do that” she said with another snooty laugh. She came around behind him axe in hand as she came around. Using her pale hands she tugged down gis sweatshirt revealing his skin on the back of his neck. ( sorry if this is like super controlling ) there was a patch of fed skin and a small pellet driven deep into it. It’s dull red light flashing every now and again. Her hands tightened on his sweatshirt. “I- I want you to hold my hand... okay... and don’t think about it alright?” she asked her hand appearing on the left side. Admittedly it was most likely going to hurt like hell since the blade was sharpened by rocks and not metal. She bit her lip thoughtfully ( assuming he h of her hand ) she than used her other free hand to raise the axe above his head. Than paused. To big idiot. dropped the axe to the side and threw her bag down crouching as she looked through it. She pulled out a pop can examining it for a moment. It was from around three yeRs ago, she never got to cleaning her bag out. She sniffled from the cold than picked up the axe and wielding it above her head let it drop through the air slicing the can in half revealing sharp edges. She nodded. “Got something to bite down on?”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 4th, 2018, 06:19 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

She laughed lightly “true, but I think it’s more malicious than anything” she said with a shrug jamming on of her hands into her pockets. She looked back at him after he agreed to let her do it. he was probably clueless as to what she was going to do which wasn’t good. If it was quick than he wouldn’t freak out. “Kiss it? Now why would I do that” she said with another snooty laugh. She came around behind him axe in hand as she came around. Using her pale hands she tugged down gis sweatshirt revealing his skin on the back of his neck. ( sorry if this is like super controlling ) there was a patch of fed skin and a small pellet driven deep into it. It’s dull red light flashing every now and again. Her hands tightened on his sweatshirt. “I- I want you to hold my hand... okay... and don’t think about it alright?” she asked her hand appearing on the left side. Admittedly it was most likely going to hurt like hell since the blade was sharpened by rocks and not metal. She bit her lip thoughtfully ( assuming he h of her hand ) she than used her other free hand to raise the axe above his head. Than paused. To big idiot. dropped the axe to the side and threw her bag down crouching as she looked through it. She pulled out a pop can examining it for a moment. It was from around three yeRs ago, she never got to cleaning her bag out. She sniffled from the cold than picked up the axe and wielding it above her head let it drop through the air slicing the can in half revealing sharp edges. She nodded. “Got something to bite down on?”

Cayden shrugged, “Whatever you say,” he said. He had to admit he was slightly nervous as to why Nancy would want to see his neck, but he tried not to let it bother him. “I’ve met some weird people in the past,” he sighed, watching the axe appear and dissapear from his view, not helping his nerves. Was he about to be decapitated? That could be likely. Tensing up, he forced himself to slip his fingers into Nancy’s, telling himself to relax, or whatever she was going to do would hurt more. This would be like a flu shot! In the neck. With an axe. He flinched as he heard metal hit something else, and then suddenly if he had someone to bite on. Going to grab a stick he saw, the shoved it in his mouth, and awkwardly nodded.