Last post by Dark
Today 12:42 PM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Quacky
Today 12:38 PM

Old February 24th, 2018, 10:09 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Bump
Old February 25th, 2018, 08:31 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

hi @Mystic
Old February 25th, 2018, 08:52 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Name: Azeala
Age (Only up to 200): 63
Special powers or no? Not really... Her scales can glow and change colour.
Appearance: Due to her ability to change colour, she never really stays the same, but she is sleek and serpentine, but cat like enough to not look like a snake. She has four wings and and sharp, antler like horns.
Personality: She is fiery and short tempered, but very strategic and likes to correct people. Nobody has ever scared her into being superstitious. She really wants to be the next queen, and when the prince disappeared, she saw this as her chance, and moved from her home far away to the royal castle. She thinks she can be a better ruler than the prince's younger brother.
Crush/mate: None as of now, but many a male dragon has flirted with her without success
Any eggs/hatchlings?: None
Royal or Villager?: Royal.
Other/Questions: Is her being cousin okay?
Old February 26th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Fara gave another sniffed before taking a step back, ``Father is never like this! I mean, only when he has personal stress or anxiety issues.`` She sighed, ``He also discovered Longwei was bisexual..`` She said a little quietly, like a mumble.
Is it alright if I have another egg??? @Mystic))

Blizzard's frown grew deeper, a low growl starting deep in her stomach. "It's okay that Longwei is bisexual. There is nothing wrong with that." She turned towards the entrance too her room and began to storm out, her wings unfurling. She lifted into the air with an angry roar. She lifted into the air and looked around, her eyes blazing.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)

Last edited by Silvershadow; February 26th, 2018 at 12:15 PM.
Old February 27th, 2018, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Toad View Post
Name: Azeala
Age (Only up to 200): 63
Special powers or no? Not really... Her scales can glow and change colour.
Appearance: Due to her ability to change colour, she never really stays the same, but she is sleek and serpentine, but cat like enough to not look like a snake. She has four wings and and sharp, antler like horns.
Personality: She is fiery and short tempered, but very strategic and likes to correct people. Nobody has ever scared her into being superstitious. She really wants to be the next queen, and when the prince disappeared, she saw this as her chance, and moved from her home far away to the royal castle. She thinks she can be a better ruler than the prince's younger brother.
Crush/mate: None as of now, but many a male dragon has flirted with her without success
Any eggs/hatchlings?: None
Royal or Villager?: Royal.
Other/Questions: Is her being cousin okay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Is it alright if I have another egg??? @Mystic))

Blizzard's frown grew deeper, a low growl starting deep in her stomach. "It's okay that Longwei is bisexual. There is nothing wrong with that." She turned towards the entrance too her room and began to storm out, her wings unfurling. She lifted into the air with an angry roar. She lifted into the air and looked around, her eyes blazing.
Well, I think that everything is actually going really big a lot and so much is happening. So I think I'm going to ask all the players and think if they are ok with another cousin to the family and more drama. @Silvershadow @Shadow @DragonChaos @Bella~ @CinnamonCookie

Fara gasped and followed her angry mother, ``Rune- er I mean Father just thinks that he needs a female to become a good king.`` She sighed. She was quite a little sad didn't show it, she just walked away and went into the healers den near the village, ``Hello?`` She whispered.
@Shadow
Old February 27th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Well, I think that everything is actually going really big a lot and so much is happening. So I think I'm going to ask all the players and think if they are ok with another cousin to the family and more drama. @Silvershadow @Shadow @DragonChaos @Bella~ @CinnamonCookie

Fara gasped and followed her angry mother, ``Rune- er I mean Father just thinks that he needs a female to become a good king.`` She sighed. She was quite a little sad didn't show it, she just walked away and went into the healers den near the village, ``Hello?`` She whispered.
@Shadow
Ok))

Blizzard turned and looked down at her daughter. She landed with a soft thud and closed her wings, her eyes still blazing. 'I need to talk to him,' she thought.

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:09 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Hope teared up and looked at the spot where herr mother had shown her how to be a healer and she just sat there unmoving not eating for quite a few hours like her memories were sustaining her.
"Alright Hope your doing great!"
her brain was racking with pain just sitting there but she didn't move. She was like a statue only blinking and breathing,but other than that she didn't move.
"Hope, what's wrong?"
thoughts of her mother zipped through her mind like rockets. She had tried to save her but she couldn't and it had been a failure that had doused her in depression in sadness but the glimmer of hope remained untarnished, it could be dampened but not smothered.
"It's alright Hope. You will be fine."
Hope flopped down on the floor and cried for her mother. Her scales had lost their luster her eyes had lost their shine. She wanted to see her mother one last time. But that one last goodbye would never come. Why? She pleaded in her mind Why can't you be alive?
(darn my characters have sometimes really dark pasts.)

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; February 27th, 2018 at 06:11 PM.
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Ok))

Blizzard turned and looked down at her daughter. She landed with a soft thud and closed her wings, her eyes still blazing. 'I need to talk to him,' she thought.

You can have the egg too sorry forgot to tell u that))

Rune was walking in the halls and saw Blizzard, ``Blizzard!`` He ran to her, ``What happened? Are you ok?`` He gasped in shock.
Old February 28th, 2018, 10:32 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:

@Shadow
Ok. This ran off without me so I'm going to have to read all of it to catch up...)
Old February 28th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
You can have the egg too sorry forgot to tell u that))

Rune was walking in the halls and saw Blizzard, ``Blizzard!`` He ran to her, ``What happened? Are you ok?`` He gasped in shock.
Blizzard looked at her mate, the anger in her eyes fading. She sat down, wrapping her wings around her slightly swollen stomach. "I'm fine," she said. She was surprised at how soft her voice came out. Just moments ago, she was angry at Rune, and now as he stood before her... she only felt love.