Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:05 PM
Clovershock finder!
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:01 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 08:00 PM
Lightning n' Thrift...
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:58 PM

Old February 22nd, 2018, 12:34 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default The Lab forgotten by Madness

As far as many of y’all know The Order of Madness lives to kill for the sake of protection, money, Fame, lust, power or just for the sake of it. To play the role of death is quite common role within the ranks of madness. Even the rules and intelligent world of science is one of the many forbidden acts they play. The fox order of madness leads the labs and horrible experiments that ensure here in a now forbidden lab that was once part of the madness order. Why it was closed down is because of the kindness of the fox leader who had no knowledge about it until now. He has ordered the lab to be forgotten and the test subjects to be free However the full leader of madness ordered them to just leave. To let the failed subjects rot this order was given behind the fox leaders back.
Anyway that lab still stands even now as it’s covered in plants of the forest it was hidden in, it stands like a forgotten memory of the madness order. Yet it’s not forgotten by you. For once you step into this lab, only hell will be seen and the calls you give, the begs you cry and the pleads of help that you give will be forgotten here within the lab that still stands. For you see the subjects still remain and most are beastly creations each have a tale, a story before they were forced and experimented on to become the things they are now. Only 12 remind alive, 6 of these are still contained in cells, or tubes filled with a unknown liquid created by the Madness warrior Deadmind who has the power of demons and angels so you can guess what it is. They are dormant and only can be freed if y’all wish it so, however they are not sane. So I highly recommend you to stay away from them, they are strong, powerful and more beastly than the other six however some of these contained monsters do have a mind and smarts to be tamed and used to help you whenever you so need it.
The other six roam the halls and 3 floors of the lab, they roam like ghosts looking for something or simply a escape out of the halls that used to torture them so. They are much more smart however some are as beastly as the contained ones and will often fight each other for territory or to show who’s boss.
But there is some good here, four of my pets will roam as well in the forms of a Little girl, Fox, Wolf, and a dragon egg ( this one will need to be hatched to be of use to y’all) these pets are experiments as well however they are animals throughout except for the girl of course. Anyway these pets will be use of use to many of you since they possess magic abilities and have high intelligence of this place. In fact they are the reasons the monsters haven’t found a way out.
To earn the respect of the girl which can be up to five people at a time, you must show her that she can trust you and that you trust her fully. She’s not some little girl and knows a lot more and speaks much more intelligently than most of you so be careful with that.
To earn the respect of the fox, you must be kind and gentle only two people can tame this one and earn it’s mark so please be careful especially when the wolf is around it. The fox will fight the wolf for whatever reason so it’s highly recommended to keep them apart.
To earn the respect of the wolf you must prove that you are loyal and strong enough to lead it, only one can tame this one. Like said before the wolf and fox are at odds so highly recommended to keep them apart.
The dragon should be the easiest of the four since you just have to hatch it and that’s all. It’s very kind so they can work with the wolf and fox when the need arises.

With that I want to lay down a few rules
1: please be a bit big on your writing don’t hold back and I absolutely don’t want any one liners so please doesn’t have to be too big just enough to keep the rp going. You will be given three chances with this.
Two: y’all don’t have any powers or abilities but you do have skills so make sure they are not like godly skills or anything. Y’all will be able to use powers eventually though the objects found in the lab so I’ll give you a heads up when you find something interesting.
Three: you will be give a total of four lives aka four ocs to use. You don’t have to use them all at once just to give others a chance to rp as well.
Four: love interests just have fun with that however my ocs like Sasuke, Sano and others will be taken until I see a need or see someone who can be good to them. Sasuke, Naruto and winter will not be in this due to the fact that the leaders are busy with other things. However other ocs like Sano, Lucifer and many others may or not be here depending on what happens so watch out for that.
Five: know that eventually a group of madness warriors will come in the investigate however they are there to take care of the subjects like lay there. Aka kill them. Seeing as you are trapped there they will most likely be after you but don’t worry they are Madness warriors so you should one is bond to be a huge flirt. So watch out for the warning on that as well.
If any other questions or plans for the rp pm me or vm or just ask during the rp.

Y’all can make groups however I will need to know who’s the leader so we can keep track on it.

That should be all for now. To apply for the role of the 12 beasts just make a small fourm with the name, picture and a bit of description on they’re abilities and send it to me in pm. I’ll mention you when someone has arrived in your room or territory. :3
Now the fourms!

Name
Skills
Weaknesses
Other

To keep track of y’all
( Dominick Wilde, 18 @Aurora Borealis ) ( Tord ( assuming but correct me if I’m wrong) 18, @.:Blue Wishes:. ) ( Tobias, ( again assuming) 18, Nancy 18 @Celestial )

My peeps are
John amber: will say in post
Tomas white: will say in post
Libtina Martinez: will say in post

Okay have fun!! :3

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; February 23rd, 2018 at 07:11 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 12:45 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Default Re: The Lab forgotten by Madness

Dominick Wilde

18 Years

WIP

WIP

WIP

He wants to tame the wolf, but if not the fox. Huge WIP as I am in school atm

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 22nd, 2018, 12:48 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post
Dominick Wilde

18 Years

WIP

WIP

WIP

He wants to tame the wolf, but if not the fox. Huge WIP as I am in school atm
Alright! Accepted either way my friend.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:35 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

i could maybe use tord ? if that’s okay ?

skills : tord is quiet, both when it comes to speaking and moving, he’s also good at, If a time comes that he needs to do it, manipulating others to feel bad for him, on purpose, or not on purpose

weaknesses : tord is fragile, and, while easy to get close to, he will not let you go easily. if you were to leave him, he breaks for awhile, and eventually finds a way to put himself back together, though it may take awhile. he’s also very suicidal and anxious, though he’s slowly trying to calm himself down when he gets like that.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:51 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

skills : tord is quiet, both when it comes to speaking and moving, he’s also good at, If a time comes that he needs to do it, manipulating others to feel bad for him, on purpose, or not on purpose

weaknesses : tord is fragile, and, while easy to get close to, he will not let you go easily. if you were to leave him, he breaks for awhile, and eventually finds a way to put himself back together, though it may take awhile. he’s also very suicidal and anxious, though he’s slowly trying to calm himself down when he gets like that.
Name: Jason (again)
Looks blue eyed blonde and pale
Skills: Fixing things kinda (he can't bring them back to their normal state but he can try and get them to work again.)
Weaknesses: Spiders and electricty shocks
Other: He wants to befriend the girl and/or fox
Old February 22nd, 2018, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
Name: Jason (again)
Looks blue eyed blonde and pale
Skills: Fixing things kinda (he can't bring them back to their normal state but he can try and get them to work again.)
Weaknesses: Spiders and electricty shocks
Other: He wants to befriend the girl and/or fox
(( ...why did you quote my post ...? ))
Old February 22nd, 2018, 03:43 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Yes!! :3 accepted my friend! This can before Sasuke Met tord! Maybe if needed I can bring Sasuke in to save the cinnamon roll!!
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Yes!! :3 accepted my friend! This can before Sasuke Met tord! Maybe if needed I can bring Sasuke in to save the cinnamon roll!!
(( that would be awesome ! ))
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:34 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Oof o feel like it’s time for Tobias! And Nancy XD

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:41 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
Oof o feel like it’s time for Tobias! And Nancy XD
X3 yay!! K let me get them up there! Oh mind telling me their last names?!
Oh and interested in any of my peeps for a love interest or are you going just play it out?!

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; February 22nd, 2018 at 04:43 PM.