by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:28 AM

Old March 9th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Obsidiansky watched, satisfied as his young apprentice glanced around at the border. He seemed uneasy, though for what reason the tom was unsure...it's not like ThunderClan cats are going to come out of nowhere and jump us, he thought with a sigh. That made him uncomfortable- just the thought that cats who were stronger then them coming out of literally nowhere. Out here, there were just grasses and trees...and the occasional predator, though that was one of the rarest things to spot. Animals like badgers, foxes and hawks weren't seen often but when they were, it was 'run for cover and hope your friends make it' time. To some cats, at least. Not to this young warrior. His pride and satisfaction faded to an expression of worry as Rainpaw said something about ThunderClan cats. Guess I should have started with something a bit easier. Don't blame him, he didn't know...the tom though to himself, glancing up at the sky in an attempt to calm himself.

It wasn't the younger cat's fault. In all honesty, Obsidiansky blamed himself that the apprentice would think something like that. He hated to see Rainpaw's anger come out once again, just when he had thought he might be making actual progress on the young tom...but just like that, his expression had flickered back to the scowl that had first been present when the black feline had met the younger cat. Great. The magical relationship between a mentor and his apprentice. I'm practically a believer already. he thought sarcastically, glancing over at Rainpaw with a semi-angry expression.

He was so done with the tom's attitude.

Why was Rainpaw acting this way, anyways? What had Obsidiansky done to make the younger tom so angry with him? The spite was almost too much for the black feline himself, but he managed to ignore it and licked his maw, shifting his weight as he stared at Rainpaw, finally realizing how to respond to his apprentice's failed guess. "Good guess. That's observant just by hearing, but they actually are quite good jumpers. Not as good as us, and like I said before, they aren't as agile or fast." Obsidiansky repeated, trying to get the words into the tom's mind so that he would be able to repeat them later. Once they got to the next border he would ask what Rainpaw remembered about the ThunderClan cats and hopefully, the grey feline would be able to repeat at least part of it back to him.

"Let's move on, shall we?" The tom suggested, shifting his weight as he waited for the younger cat's approval.
Rainpaw glanced at his mentor finally noticing his annoyance. His whiskers twitched in amusement, What's he so mad about? He wondered, trying to think back to something he said. Was it the sarcasm? Maybe he's not used to my glare. Never thought I'd annoy a warrior though. Once Obsidiansky glanced at him, with a semi-angry look, Rainpaw looked away and was careful to not let a gleam of pride enter his sharp yellow gaze. He didn't neccesarily want his mentor to be mad or hate him but it put the apprentice in a slightly powerful position. I should probably stop giving him dirt. He knew the only way to really get to know the tom was to get him to ease up and open up, exactly what Obsidiansky was trying to do to Rainpaw. But Rainpaw had different intentions. It would be good practice for him to study his mentor and try and predict his emotions just by a twitch of the tail. He suspected in about six moons he'd be able to tell exactly what training they'd do next or where his mentor would take him.
His ear twitched as he repeated what he had said about Thunderclan warriors first. "Right right, we're the agile and fast ones. But once one of those furballs pin us are we just mousemeat?" Rainpaw swung his head to face Obsidiansky as he asked-more likely demanded an answer. He didn't want to be considered just a speedy hare, he wanted to know the strong moves.

Last edited by ConfusedCas; March 9th, 2017 at 10:38 PM.
Old March 10th, 2017, 08:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Rainpaw glanced at his mentor finally noticing his annoyance. His whiskers twitched in amusement, What's he so mad about? He wondered, trying to think back to something he said. Was it the sarcasm? Maybe he's not used to my glare. Never thought I'd annoy a warrior though. Once Obsidiansky glanced at him, with a semi-angry look, Rainpaw looked away and was careful to not let a gleam of pride enter his sharp yellow gaze. He didn't neccesarily want his mentor to be mad or hate him but it put the apprentice in a slightly powerful position. I should probably stop giving him dirt. He knew the only way to really get to know the tom was to get him to ease up and open up, exactly what Obsidiansky was trying to do to Rainpaw. But Rainpaw had different intentions. It would be good practice for him to study his mentor and try and predict his emotions just by a twitch of the tail. He suspected in about six moons he'd be able to tell exactly what training they'd do next or where his mentor would take him.

His ear twitched as he repeated what he had said about Thunderclan warriors first. "Right right, we're the agile and fast ones. But once one of those furballs pin us are we just mousemeat?" Rainpaw swung his head to face Obsidiansky as he asked-more likely demanded an answer. He didn't want to be considered just a speedy hare, he wanted to know the strong moves.
The black warrior's hues narrowed and his body became tense at the younger cat's words. He doesn't need to be so rude. The cat thought, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth angrily as he watched the younger tom's expression. He hadn't been asking. Not in a polite ways, anyway...he had been more of demanding an answer. "You might want to reconsider the way you asked me that. I'm not going to answer until you do." He mewed, keeping his voice level. There was no way he was going to give this cat the satisfaction of hearing him lose his temper. Because as far as he could tell, that was what the younger tom was waiting for; for him to lose it. And he didn't want the cat going back to his friend and mentioning he had been mistreated.
Not only would that be a lie, but it would make him more frustrated then before. And he desperately wanted a good relationship with this younger cat. He seemed to be a good cat with a-- well-- not particularly broken heart, but a heart that had been crushed before. The tip of Obsidiansky's tail twitched as he watched the apprentice, standing completely still and wondering what the tom was going to do. He mentally prepared for a sharp, angry answer, though he didn't really want one...he would have rather had a softer, more gentle answer. But of course that was unlikely. From what he understood of Rainpaw, the tom was never in the mood to give a softer answer. Though perhaps he had the apprentice all wrong-- however much he doubted it.
Maybe he was being too judgmental, no matter how kind he thought he was being towards the young tom. He had been embarrassed, after all. But-- Rainpaw was going to have to learn that not everything was going to work out the way he wanted, whether he tried to bully cats into doing it for him or not.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 12th, 2017, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Hiddentalon only bushed up more as the warrior stepped closer to the border. "No closer! You're pushing the limits!" his voice was slowly becoming a growl as he raised his head up, looking down on the cowering warrior. Hiddentalon felt mighty for a moment. The fact that this feline was acting weak and vulnerable made him feel even more confident. However, his guard wasn't let down in the slightest. "So what, I'm alone. I can still take on a weak Windclanner like you," he sneered, lashing his tail a little bit. "But if you keep asking, I'm patrolling, what are you doing out here alone? You look as though you couldn't harm a fly," he insult came out as a pure growl. He didn't trust this warrior no matter how weak and small they seemed.
--
Meanwhile, Thrushflight was watching with perked ears. This acting had his attention, however he was beginning to think that Caramelblood was dragging out too far. The Thunderclan warrior would leave soon if they didn't do something now. Just as he thought, the Thunderclan warrior was losing interest in his apparent insults and body language. "Leave it to me..." he murmured with a small huff and an eye roll. Backing up a little while still staying low, he looked around quickly. Thinking quickly, Thrushflight sat on his haunches, facing the tree and ran his sharp claws through the back several times. The noise was loud enough for even Caramel and Hidden to hear.
--
"What's that?" Hiddentalon was momentarily distracted as a noise from a tree was heart nearby. "I thought you were alone!" he hissed suddenly, lowering his guard just long enough to lift his head upwards and let his amber hues search the territory beyond the "weak" warrior in front of him. He was not concerned about them anymore, the noise was too obvious to let it slide.
Caramelblood seemed to cower down more at the insult, acting like it phased him just to see if he could trick the cat even more. Though, he popped up a bit at hearing Thrushflight's claws rake down the tree he was hiding behind. 'Nice thinking there, Thrush.' he thought as a slight toothy, mostly evil, grin popped on his face. He watched the ThunderClan warrior look around for whoever had made the noise so close to the border that reached the two. Caramelblood's blue eyes scanned the other warrior quickly while he was distracted, seeing how his head lifted up a bit to scan past him which in turn left his throat open for Caramelblood. The cream and caramel colored warrior knew this was the time to strike, when his victim was occupied with something else. So, he used his slightly crouching position to jump. They leaped over the border and their muscular figure bowled into Hiddentalon, the fact that Caramel's claws already being out but hidden under his fluffy fur adding damage as they curled into the ThunderClan warrior's side and neck. Their blue eyes became narrowed and dark while their softened and scared face became emotionless and hardened as they kept digging their claws slowly into Hiddentalon, obviously wanting to cause pain upon pain and probably even a slow death. "Someone as dumb as you has got to worship StarClan. Am I right or am I right?" he darkly chuckled out.
Old March 14th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

Caramelblood seemed to cower down more at the insult, acting like it phased him just to see if he could trick the cat even more. Though, he popped up a bit at hearing Thrushflight's claws rake down the tree he was hiding behind. 'Nice thinking there, Thrush.' he thought as a slight toothy, mostly evil, grin popped on his face. He watched the ThunderClan warrior look around for whoever had made the noise so close to the border that reached the two. Caramelblood's blue eyes scanned the other warrior quickly while he was distracted, seeing how his head lifted up a bit to scan past him which in turn left his throat open for Caramelblood. The cream and caramel colored warrior knew this was the time to strike, when his victim was occupied with something else. So, he used his slightly crouching position to jump. They leaped over the border and their muscular figure bowled into Hiddentalon, the fact that Caramel's claws already being out but hidden under his fluffy fur adding damage as they curled into the ThunderClan warrior's side and neck. Their blue eyes became narrowed and dark while their softened and scared face became emotionless and hardened as they kept digging their claws slowly into Hiddentalon, obviously wanting to cause pain upon pain and probably even a slow death. "Someone as dumb as you has got to worship StarClan. Am I right or am I right?" he darkly chuckled out.
Thrushflight stopped what he was doing, peering around the tree he was at and simply watching. He wouldn't intervene again, this was for Caramelblood to handle.
--
Hiddentalon let out a yowl of surprise at the sudden thrust into his side. Falling over, he struggled for a moment, his claws aimlessly raking the air above him before he even thought about where Caramelblood was was striking. His side. Hiddentalon tried to curl, but the other cat's claws were already sinking in and pinning him down. He'd lose the fight if he struggled any further, he simply had to wait until the feline loosened up even the slightest before he'd try anything. "Of course! Any clan cat should have faith in Starclan! That includes you!" the cream and white tabby hissed through gritted teeth, his forepaws turned so that his claws could sink into the cold ground. It was the only relief he got. Assuming Caramelblood was positioned in a way his back legs couldn't kick at them, Hiddentalon's back legs churned in the air, hoping to catch some part of their leg. It was hopeless.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 14th, 2017, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Thrushflight stopped what he was doing, peering around the tree he was at and simply watching. He wouldn't intervene again, this was for Caramelblood to handle.
--
Hiddentalon let out a yowl of surprise at the sudden thrust into his side. Falling over, he struggled for a moment, his claws aimlessly raking the air above him before he even thought about where Caramelblood was was striking. His side. Hiddentalon tried to curl, but the other cat's claws were already sinking in and pinning him down. He'd lose the fight if he struggled any further, he simply had to wait until the feline loosened up even the slightest before he'd try anything. "Of course! Any clan cat should have faith in Starclan! That includes you!" the cream and white tabby hissed through gritted teeth, his forepaws turned so that his claws could sink into the cold ground. It was the only relief he got. Assuming Caramelblood was positioned in a way his back legs couldn't kick at them, Hiddentalon's back legs churned in the air, hoping to catch some part of their leg. It was hopeless.
Caramelblood just gave a laugh at this, watching the ThunderClan warrior struggle beneath him even though he had him pinned on his side. "Only weak cats believe in StarClan, and I'm not weak." they growled out with almost no real emotion, or at least no sympathy for the cat he was digging his sharp claws into. The WindClanner then dragged the claws of one paw down the side of the ThunderClanner that he let his weight keep pinning the the other cat down. The dragging of his claws down Hiddentlon's flank was deliberately slow and painful, dragged out in a way that would make anyone think Caramelblood was trying to torture the ThunderClan warrior he had pinned. Which, they were trying to do that. The WindClanner wanted his first real victims death to be bloody, painful, and horrendous. He wanted the StarClan worshiper to realize how weak he was; how he was horrible for having faith in StarClan. Once Caramel was done with dragging his claws down Hiddentalon's flank as far as he could, he picked up that one, now supposedly bloody, paw and placed it on the ThunderClanner's neck as to pin him down even more. "Now, we can do this the fun way or the hard way." he stated. Both ways were equally as horrendous as you'd think.
Old March 15th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

Caramelblood just gave a laugh at this, watching the ThunderClan warrior struggle beneath him even though he had him pinned on his side. "Only weak cats believe in StarClan, and I'm not weak." they growled out with almost no real emotion, or at least no sympathy for the cat he was digging his sharp claws into. The WindClanner then dragged the claws of one paw down the side of the ThunderClanner that he let his weight keep pinning the the other cat down. The dragging of his claws down Hiddentlon's flank was deliberately slow and painful, dragged out in a way that would make anyone think Caramelblood was trying to torture the ThunderClan warrior he had pinned. Which, they were trying to do that. The WindClanner wanted his first real victims death to be bloody, painful, and horrendous. He wanted the StarClan worshiper to realize how weak he was; how he was horrible for having faith in StarClan. Once Caramel was done with dragging his claws down Hiddentalon's flank as far as he could, he picked up that one, now supposedly bloody, paw and placed it on the ThunderClanner's neck as to pin him down even more. "Now, we can do this the fun way or the hard way." he stated. Both ways were equally as horrendous as you'd think.
"You're weak minded though! Starclan gives strength to those in need, you'll learn that the hard way," he hissed again through clenched teeth before an almost unbearable went down his side. Hiddentalon yowled with defiance and tried twisting. Despite his efforts, the other warrior was simply too heavy for the position Hiddentalon was in currently. I just need an opening... he thought to himself. He could barely recall everything spoken simply because of the pain on his side. He knew if he didn't act now things were going to get much worse. Starclan please don't let this cat kill me now! he begged inwardly, attempting to twist again. He was hoping that by struggling, Caramelblood would lose their grip enough for him to make a move. Hiddentalon would not flee though. Not after hearing the things about Starclan spoken from this cat. He wouldn't allow another Dark Forest believer to thrive in the clans. It was a risk for another dark era and he couldn't allow it at all.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 15th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The black warrior's hues narrowed and his body became tense at the younger cat's words. He doesn't need to be so rude. The cat thought, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth angrily as he watched the younger tom's expression. He hadn't been asking. Not in a polite ways, anyway...he had been more of demanding an answer. "You might want to reconsider the way you asked me that. I'm not going to answer until you do." He mewed, keeping his voice level. There was no way he was going to give this cat the satisfaction of hearing him lose his temper. Because as far as he could tell, that was what the younger tom was waiting for; for him to lose it. And he didn't want the cat going back to his friend and mentioning he had been mistreated.
Not only would that be a lie, but it would make him more frustrated then before. And he desperately wanted a good relationship with this younger cat. He seemed to be a good cat with a-- well-- not particularly broken heart, but a heart that had been crushed before. The tip of Obsidiansky's tail twitched as he watched the apprentice, standing completely still and wondering what the tom was going to do. He mentally prepared for a sharp, angry answer, though he didn't really want one...he would have rather had a softer, more gentle answer. But of course that was unlikely. From what he understood of Rainpaw, the tom was never in the mood to give a softer answer. Though perhaps he had the apprentice all wrong-- however much he doubted it.
Maybe he was being too judgmental, no matter how kind he thought he was being towards the young tom. He had been embarrassed, after all. But-- Rainpaw was going to have to learn that not everything was going to work out the way he wanted, whether he tried to bully cats into doing it for him or not.
His whiskers quivered for a moment but he tried to mask his annoyance. He was wrong to expect his mentor to just deal with his attitude but Rainpaw still wasn't used to being bossed around. "Oh forgive me Obsidiansky," Sarcasm dripped from his voice as he followed his comment with an eye roll but as he continued he started with a more respectful tone. "What do I need to know if I'm in a fight with a Thunderclan cat?" He hoped his comment hadn't crossed wherever his mentors line was. He half expected to get cuffed over the ears but he could tell Obsidiansky was trying to remain under control and couldn't imagine him lashing out-- after all Rainpaw had only just became a 'paw. His yellow gaze drifted over the division from moor to forest with wonder. His paws itched with eagerness to break out in a run and explore the territory. A wave of sadness washed over him, he would have loved to explore with his partner like he had done only a few moons back. Rainpaw shook his gray pelt as he decided this was not the time to reminisce. Stay out of my head! He glanced back up at the warrior and awaited his response.
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:43 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@Helpingpotato
The Savannah cat made his way, covering the last stretch of moorland before reaching the shade of the trees. With the sudden darkness, his eyes narrowed, but unlike his previous life when he was in Windclan, he was used to the darker shade of the trees. It was how he lived now in the Syndicate. Singe slowed his pace as he entered the shade of the trees. He allowed himself to relax some, knowing he was out of any immediate danger. Windclan was the Clan that held a high grudge against him for his actions against him during what they now called the Evil Era. Although, the tall tom cat didn't see himself as evil. He wanted change, that's all. Maybe it was just the measures that he had taken to get there. Oh well, it was over now, he had been knocked from the throne. Too late to fix it. Now he abided in the Syndicate with the friends he had made during his time as leader. He and aphis family lived there, all except for his daughter Beindle, who had forsaken him and stayed with his enemies. That was why he was there, to stalk her and see how she was, always hoping she would be miserable and would want yo come back.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Helpingpotato
The Savannah cat made his way, covering the last stretch of moorland before reaching the shade of the trees. With the sudden darkness, his eyes narrowed, but unlike his previous life when he was in Windclan, he was used to the darker shade of the trees. It was how he lived now in the Syndicate. Singe slowed his pace as he entered the shade of the trees. He allowed himself to relax some, knowing he was out of any immediate danger. Windclan was the Clan that held a high grudge against him for his actions against him during what they now called the Evil Era. Although, the tall tom cat didn't see himself as evil. He wanted change, that's all. Maybe it was just the measures that he had taken to get there. Oh well, it was over now, he had been knocked from the throne. Too late to fix it. Now he abided in the Syndicate with the friends he had made during his time as leader. He and aphis family lived there, all except for his daughter Beindle, who had forsaken him and stayed with his enemies. That was why he was there, to stalk her and see how she was, always hoping she would be miserable and would want yo come back.
Quietstream came running from the creek and then climbed a tree and found a shady spot to rest for a bit. He sat down and flicked his tail for awhile, thinking about all of his close friends. He scraped at the tree, sharpening his class to perfection. He finished in about 30 seconds and then smiled and jumped down (skip a minute)
Quietstream dug the dirt down and covered it. He padded around, feeling watched. He squinted and saw a slight shadow in the shade of a tree. He called out, "hello? Is anyone there?" He crouched a bit and continued squinting, looking for the figure he had seen. He stepped a bit closer and recognized the cat. It was singe night! He hissed "you!" He jumped back and unsheathed his claws and went into a defensive stance, ready to attack or dodge
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:55 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Quietstream came running from the creek and then climbed a tree and found a shady spot to rest for a bit. He sat down and flicked his tail for awhile, thinking about all of his close friends. He scraped at the tree, sharpening his class to perfection. He finished in about 30 seconds and then smiled and jumped down (skip a minute)
Quietstream dug the dirt down and covered it. He padded around, feeling watched. He squinted and saw a slight shadow in the shade of a tree. He called out, "hello? Is anyone there?" He crouched a bit and continued squinting, looking for the figure he had seen. He stepped a bit closer and recognized the cat. It was singe night! He hissed "you!" He jumped back and unsheathed his claws and went into a defensive stance, ready to attack or dodge
Singe froze as he heard the sounds of a nearby cat. Sighing, he had done the thing he hadn't wanted to do, get seen. Too bad, too late now. Inserted of tackling hpthis like he would have done as the leader, he approached it more like his companion Hannibal. He sat down, curling his half sized tail around his body. He kept his ears up and eyes as unnarrowed as possible. He made himself seem inthreatening, even if the cat before him seemed ready to claw his ears off. He chuckled, finding the sight amusing, the tom cat didn't scare him. If the warrior truly knew who he was, then he should know better than to attack him. "Me? Yes, I'm sure you know who I am, but do you really want to fight me?" He said in his sly sneaky voice. "I mean really. I could end you in a couple of swipes, and from the smell of your frequently washed pelt, you have some cat you're close to, no?" He asked, working his way into this cat. He could take something from Hannibal, he could talk his way out of it.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~