Today 02:50 PM

Old October 30th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
She giggled a bit as she scratched her neck
" well ya see sugar mah boy beast had this dream to be a clan cat ever since he was a kit he was like a father and friend to me . He had white fur but you probably never even heard of him. Geez! It has been a while my brain was a little rusty sorry . But I'm fulfilling his dream in joining a clan so I chose this clan. " Riley meowed as she cleaned her fur . Her memory was a little rusty any ways dew to a whole year that passed . The Molly looked around as her nose twitched smelling the many different scents there where and it just made her excitement grow more
" this certainly looks better then the farm " Riley said
Greywish's ears pricked up. "Whitefur? This 'Beast' wasn't a bit.....chubby.....was he?" His voice echoed with anticipation.
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:46 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Greywish's ears pricked up. "Whitefur? This 'Beast' wasn't a bit.....chubby.....was he?" His voice echoed with anticipation.
She smiled again
" he was definitely chubby he loved his food even mah girl Danny gave him some food and he ate it up! But he was a great friend to me he had the same accent as mah own . Sadly he left as in whent to his ancestors ... " she meowed and had a few tears down her cheek . Her blue eyes now looking quiet dim as she remembered his death , her ears where down. Riley shook her fur with a sniffle " why ya ask sugar? " she said

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 30th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
She smiled again
" he was definitely chubby he loved his food even mah girl Danny gave him some food and he ate it up! But he was a great friend to me he had the same accent as mah own . Sadly he left as in whent to his ancestors ... " she meowed and had a few tears down her cheek . Her blue eyes now looking quiet dim as she remembered his death , her ears where down. Riley shook her fur with a sniffle " why ya ask sugar? " she said
His eyes lit up as he confirmed the details. "That was my old mentor Snakepelt! He lost his memory in a fight with a badger and wandered off one night. We all sadly assumed he was dead, but it looked like he created a new beginning. Well, it seems he might have remembered something or he wouldn't have been able to tell you of the Clans."
Old October 30th, 2017, 03:02 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

His eyes lit up as he confirmed the details. "That was my old mentor Snakepelt! He lost his memory in a fight with a badger and wandered off one night. We all sadly assumed he was dead, but it looked like he created a new beginning. Well, it seems he might have remembered something or he wouldn't have been able to tell you of the Clans."
Riley mouth dropped open he meant that beast was actually a warrior?! And all this time she called these cats savages! What was she thinking
" oh my stars oh my stars! I have been talking to a warrior all mah life and ah didn't even know it " she meowed in surprise. Riley chucked as she remembered that old boy and the good days
" guess that boy knows how to hide in plain sight .... But he is gone now sugar I'm terribly sorry . He did say something that owls where a key to survival or something like that " Riley added
" does this still mean I need ta leave? " she asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 30th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Riley mouth dropped open he meant that beast was actually a warrior?! And all this time she called these cats savages! What was she thinking
" oh my stars oh my stars! I have been talking to a warrior all mah life and ah didn't even know it " she meowed in surprise. Riley chucked as she remembered that old boy and the good days
" guess that boy knows how to hide in plain sight .... But he is gone now sugar I'm terribly sorry . He did say something that owls where a key to survival or something like that " Riley added
" does this still mean I need ta leave? " she asked
"How can I chase off someone who knew Snakepelt!!!! I mean, uh, Beast," he said grinning. He turned and beckoned her with his tail, "Come, we can talk to Snowstar!" (We should stop here until Random answers to my VM!)
Old November 3rd, 2017, 12:23 PM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

@woly

he never knew he could fear for someone so much, until he'd realised.
the gathering. the patrol had mentioned bloodshed when they came back, and he’d never thought of it like that until moments ago.

lionroar. his love was at that gathering, and although it wouldn’t be that serious if he was there with the rest of windclan; that would be easy. too easy. see, his lover dwelled in thunderclan. what a fool he was, to let his heart swell from his chest every time he saw the handsome ginger tom, to want to be with him, hunt for him, raise his kits. mothcloud was blameless, though: how could he be? he enjoyed feeling for his mate, listening to his heartbeat as they sat there, in that clearing where their territories met. the brown tom lived for the giddy feeling he got when lionroar told him he loved him, purring softly together.

so here he was, seeking the light of his life. he was sure lion knew he’d be looking for him, anyway. dainty paws carried him through windclan’s territory, and beyond; where the moors gave way to the forests. it was a familiar sight, for he came here often. the combined scents of he and his lover assured him of that fact.

hesitantly, he called out, “l-lionroar? are you there?”

baibai
Old November 3rd, 2017, 02:08 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose View Post
@woly

he never knew he could fear for someone so much, until he'd realised.
the gathering. the patrol had mentioned bloodshed when they came back, and he’d never thought of it like that until moments ago.

lionroar. his love was at that gathering, and although it wouldn’t be that serious if he was there with the rest of windclan; that would be easy. too easy. see, his lover dwelled in thunderclan. what a fool he was, to let his heart swell from his chest every time he saw the handsome ginger tom, to want to be with him, hunt for him, raise his kits. mothcloud was blameless, though: how could he be? he enjoyed feeling for his mate, listening to his heartbeat as they sat there, in that clearing where their territories met. the brown tom lived for the giddy feeling he got when lionroar told him he loved him, purring softly together.

so here he was, seeking the light of his life. he was sure lion knew he’d be looking for him, anyway. dainty paws carried him through windclan’s territory, and beyond; where the moors gave way to the forests. it was a familiar sight, for he came here often. the combined scents of he and his lover assured him of that fact.

hesitantly, he called out, “l-lionroar? are you there?”
the battle had been bloody.
lionsroar could still feel the claws in his fur, the screeching of battle all around him. it wasnt anything new, being on the battle field, of course. he had always been rather hot headed when it came to things. but there was one thing that kept him going--his love, mothcloud. he felt guilty clawing at windclan cats,seeing moths face in everyone of them. it sucked ass, this whole rivalry thing. it hadnt even been a full 24 hours after the battle and the first place he had come was here, a sacrate heaven. it was a place just for them, a place away from the real world with rules and expectations. a moment where they could be happy. he could feel his heart beat faster. walking, he let the grass grow thinner under his paws, going from thick plush grass to the skinny threads of the moor. deep orange eyes looked around, only dashing forward when hearing his name. called just for him. his body ached, herbs plastered to the sides of his body from seeing wheatfur, little nicks and tufts of fur ripped out in certain spots. but it was okay, he would survive. letting the cool moor air fill his nose he felt more at home then thunderclan had ever let him, seeing his familiar dainty lover, pouncing on him with a smile,¨love!¨
Old November 11th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Spooky-Flameleaf

Cherrydawn silently crept up on the border of the territory, ducking behind a bush for cover. With all the tension between clans a night patrol would not have surprised her. She had just barely managed to asked Skyfeather to meet here in two days when the grizzly battle at the gathering had ended and cats had scattered to their separate clans. The battle had been awful and Thunderclan was in bad shape because of it since Wheatfur had been killed, leaving only his brand new apprentice with a battle coming up.

The battle was the reason she needed to see Skyfeather. Cherrydawn didn't know what to do. They could avoid fighting each other in the battle just fine, but she didn't want to hurt any of Skyfeather's clanmates either! She waited for him, knowing that he'd be there. He was always there for her after all...

Last edited by Charmer; November 11th, 2017 at 04:13 PM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather quietly walked along the moor. He watched as a rabbit scurried past, but didn't bother to catch it. He was too focused on meeting with Cherrydawn. He knew their battles might fight. He couldn't prevent that from happening.
Stupid Twolegs! He thought angrily. If they had stayed in their stupid nest's then none of this would've happened! Skyfeather was so wrapped up in his own thoughts that he nearly bumped into Cherrydawn. He planted his paws in the ground and came to a halt just in time. "Sorry. I wasn't paying attention."

Character Site

Old November 11th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather quietly walked along the moor. He watched as a rabbit scurried past, but didn't bother to catch it. He was too focused on meeting with Cherrydawn. He knew their battles might fight. He couldn't prevent that from happening.
Stupid Twolegs! He thought angrily. If they had stayed in their stupid nest's then none of this would've happened! Skyfeather was so wrapped up in his own thoughts that he nearly bumped into Cherrydawn. He planted his paws in the ground and came to a halt just in time. "Sorry. I wasn't paying attention."
Skyfeather nearly walked right in to Cherrydawn. In an instant, she was standing straight and pressed her muzzle into his neck. "Oh thank Starclan you're here. Skyfeather I'm so sorry! I was just trying to do the right thing for both of us and live by the warrior code. I was wrong! I never should have left you." She looked up into the tom's eyes, "Skyfeather, I love you!" She had said it at last. She had tried so hard not to. Tried to bury her feelings and let them slowly die. But now that she was saying it, she felt a freedom, and lightness that nearly took her breath away. "I love you."