Last post by ramen
Today 02:16 AM

Old February 24th, 2018, 08:00 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

"I don't know how this is going to work but at least I can hope for the best and let that hope live me. Not admire it from a distance but, live right in it, in its den." Nimblewhisker mused, not caring that their relationship was star-crossed or, that he would never be able to tell anyone if they didn't want to be outed.
Orangetail let out a loud purr, "I can't believe you actually like me! I thought it was only going to be in my dreams that, that would happen." He chuckled. he was filled with so much happiness and nervousness all at the same time.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old February 25th, 2018, 09:39 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Orangetail let out a loud purr, "I can't believe you actually like me! I thought it was only going to be in my dreams that, that would happen." He chuckled. he was filled with so much happiness and nervousness all at the same time.

"Me too! I mean I'm still not sure if this is 100% is real!" Nimblewhisker giggled, smiling ear to ear, and letting out little chirps, "You're little bob-tail is so cute!" He cooed suddenly, made somewhat delirious from happiness, "I hope if we have kittens one of them will have your tiny tail!" He bubbled, knowing how forward the statement was.
Old February 26th, 2018, 04:04 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
the last look that fallingheart gave her was enough to shatter spiderflight's split heart into tiny pieces as the molly turned to leave. spiderflight liked having the last laugh, it was something she enjoyed and took pride in having. but this was different. it was bitter, not the slightest bit sweet. it pained her to see fallingheart walk away with a heated glare rather than challenge in her eye. the molly opened her mouth to say something, anything. 'wait! i'm sorry!' she so desperately wanted to scream, dive across the chilling waters and chase her down. she felt betrayed as if fallingheart's reaction making her feel guilty wasn't necessary or something that wasn't called for. but it was, and deep down she knew that. how dare fallingheart walk away when spiderflight felt regret and wanted to express how she felt sorry. but fallingheart wasn't allowing that.

" so... " she sighed, " same time tomorrow? " it was a joke, to try and make herself feel better, but it felt just as unfulfilling as watching the molly turn and walk away without so much as a snarky remark. somehow that made it burn even worse. her voice was a mutter and sounded almost kit-like in manner.

spiderflight had shrunk, ears pinned down in shame with her tail between her legs. it suddenly felt very cold, colder than it had been before. she was shivering. with a shuddering sigh, she turned, reluctantly, and started back towards her own camp. there was this puffy, choking feeling was stuck in her throat that she wasn't familiar with. it scared her. she needed to talk to someone.
despite being angry fallingheart wasnt one to hold grudges very long, especially when she saw the molly breaking down infront of her. she narrowed her eyes towards her and turned to leave, hoping to never see her again. she didnt want to see her again anyway, why would she? she had done nothing but point out details about herself she had been told before and made her feel worse. and even if she did say sorry, you couldnt take that back. no one could. but her ears perked at the words said, green eyes darting across the fogging lake towards the shecat who, was also walking away. she sighed, opening her mouth,"Okay." it wasnt a shout, but her voice was raised to let it be heard from their distance between eachother. hastily, she finally turned away, emotions running through her head. it was probably a joke, then why had she taken it so seriously? why would she want to be face to face with someone like that again? it was like a same sided magnet. repel bceause she was so similiar to her, but if you were to flip a few switches..youve got something there. and maybe, right now, that something was only anger, but it caught fallinghearts interest.
Old February 27th, 2018, 11:17 AM

Quote:
"Me too! I mean I'm still not sure if this is 100% is real!" Nimblewhisker giggled, smiling ear to ear, and letting out little chirps, "You're little bob-tail is so cute!" He cooed suddenly, made somewhat delirious from happiness, "I hope if we have kittens one of them will have your tiny tail!" He bubbled, knowing how forward the statement was.
(That was so adorable)

Orangetail giggled, he had always been a bit embarrassed by his missing tail but it made him really happy that Nimblewhisker thought it was cute. "I really love your green eyes, I hope our kits have your eyes." He chirped bashfully. He always loved Nimblewhiskers eyes even before he realized he had a crush n him.

Old February 27th, 2018, 02:39 PM
so nasty

Quote:
(That was so adorable)

Orangetail giggled, he had always been a bit embarrassed by his missing tail but it made him really happy that Nimblewhisker thought it was cute. "I really love your green eyes, I hope our kits have your eyes." He chirped bashfully. He always loved Nimblewhiskers eyes even before he realized he had a crush n him.
"Flame points with green eyes and bobtails. They sound beautiful." Nimblewhisker purred, nuzzling the orange tom's neck before his mood suddenly changed, "T-to bad the only time you'd get to see them is at gatherings or o-on the battlefield." He whimpered, upset by the thought.
Old February 28th, 2018, 11:59 PM

Quote:
"Flame points with green eyes and bobtails. They sound beautiful." Nimblewhisker purred, nuzzling the orange tom's neck before his mood suddenly changed, "T-to bad the only time you'd get to see them is at gatherings or o-on the battlefield." He whimpered, upset by the thought.
The tom stayed silent for a few moments, he wasn't sure what to stay. He nuzzled Nimblewhiskers neck, "Hey we will figure it out don't stress out about it right now." He mewed. He nipped Nimblewhiskers ear playfully, trying to brighten up his mood.

Old March 3rd, 2018, 09:00 AM
so nasty

Quote:
The tom stayed silent for a few moments, he wasn't sure what to stay. He nuzzled Nimblewhiskers neck, "Hey we will figure it out don't stress out about it right now." He mewed. He nipped Nimblewhiskers ear playfully, trying to brighten up his mood.
"Hey!" Nimblewhisker yelped, surprised by a sudden soft bite to his ear, "For your information boo bear that is not the way you treat the tom who just agreed to carry your babies in the future!" He whined jokingly, before quickly circling around the tom and, giving his small tail a hearty gank, "That's for not treating me like I deserve you scoundrel!" Nimblewhisker sarcastically cried, turning away as if he couldn't even face the tom.

@BluBunnie

Last edited by Tavvi; March 12th, 2018 at 03:14 PM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

. @Broken Madness
Birdpaw moved along the Thunderclan border, her body now bigger than it was before, since she had grown in the last couple of moons. She was almost a warrior and she couldn't wait. Birdpaw looked over at the Windclan side, her hopes were on that he would actually showed up.
(Sorry it's short)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 6th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post
. @Broken Madness
Birdpaw moved along the Thunderclan border, her body now bigger than it was before, since she had grown in the last couple of moons. She was almost a warrior and she couldn't wait. Birdpaw looked over at the Windclan side, her hopes were on that he would actually showed up.
(Sorry it's short)
. @Broken Madness bump

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 9th, 2018, 02:59 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
. @Broken Madness
(Sorry it's short)
Found it!)
Rosebird was walking by the side of the border when he saw her and he smiles “ looking for me Little bird?” He asks playfully and teasingly as he begins to walk towards her. “ wow got bigger?” He asks playfully with a soft purr