Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM

Old October 5th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
(I'll have a lot more later on)

"I'll be fine!" He said turning his head back to look at them, but never stopping. "I'll be back soon. " He turned back. All he needed was just a few trees or shrubs and it would be quick.
Alrighttttttt

Name-Amber
Age-i dunno
Personality-i dunno but it gonna be prideful and such
Appearance- Amber
Gender-female

Sunset blinked at him and sighed. “Alright Shadow stay safe..” She hesitated before deciding not to do anything at all and padding back to Sage’s side before sitting down next to him much to the wolf’s dismay.

Old October 5th, 2018, 10:52 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Alrighttttttt

Name-Amber
Age-i dunno
Personality-i dunno but it gonna be prideful and such
Appearance- Amber
Gender-female

Sunset blinked at him and sighed. “Alright Shadow stay safe..” She hesitated before deciding not to do anything at all and padding back to Sage’s side before sitting down next to him much to the wolf’s dismay.

Shadow began walking, not too far away, but far enough to tell if there wae immediate danger which there didn't seem to be. It was much to clear, and too quiet. Personally, he didn't like it.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old October 7th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shadow began walking, not too far away, but far enough to tell if there wae immediate danger which there didn't seem to be. It was much to clear, and too quiet. Personally, he didn't like it.

A She wolf stalked after the intruder in the forest that was rightfully her pack’s. She thanked her ansestors that she went to go hunt on the outskirts of the territory...or she wouldn’t have found this possible threat.

Her paws made barely any noise, since she had been trained to be similar to what humans called ‘assassins’. Her amber eyes narrowed as she stuck to the shadows finding out what this mysterious wolf was doing here, and if he was sent from another pack that survived as well.
Old October 7th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

A She wolf stalked after the intruder in the forest that was rightfully her pack’s. She thanked her ansestors that she went to go hunt on the outskirts of the territory...or she wouldn’t have found this possible threat.

Her paws made barely any noise, since she had been trained to be similar to what humans called ‘assassins’. Her amber eyes narrowed as she stuck to the shadows finding out what this mysterious wolf was doing here, and if he was sent from another pack that survived as well.
Shadow sighed. He sat down, needing to catch his breath. He was exhausted from all the walking and he closed his eyes. Would everything be alright? With the three, they had been able to survive together for some time now.... He stood up immediately, thought cut short. "How long have you been following me for?" Shadow asked out loud, looking in no particular direction. "Because I will leave if that's what this is about."

Old October 7th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shadow sighed. He sat down, needing to catch his breath. He was exhausted from all the walking and he closed his eyes. Would everything be alright? With the three, they had been able to survive together for some time now.... He stood up immediately, thought cut short. "How long have you been following me for?" Shadow asked out loud, looking in no particular direction. "Because I will leave if that's what this is about."
Shocked, but kept her face well natural she stepped out of the bushes that hid her. “Smart Wolf, but not smart enough seeing that your trespassing on our territory.” She said calmly, yet her tone held a little kick to it, barely noticeable, but if one were to notice you would be sure to get a chill up your spine.

“Are you the only one?” She asked after a while of looking him over. She already had a plan to attack if all went downhill.
Old October 7th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Shocked, but kept her face well natural she stepped out of the bushes that hid her. “Smart Wolf, but not smart enough seeing that your trespassing on our territory.” She said calmly, yet her tone held a little kick to it, barely noticeable, but if one were to notice you would be sure to get a chill up your spine.

“Are you the only one?” She asked after a while of looking him over. She already had a plan to attack if all went downhill.
Shadow stayed surprisingly calm, but relaxed knowing that he was in no shape to fight so he would try at any means to avoid it. "Our? So there are others here." Shadow smiled, not shaken by the slight edge in her tone. If he met her before this tragedy, he might have been a bit scared of her. "I'm by myself as of right now." He answered her question honestly. "I have two more friends a little bit that way." He pointed his paw to Shae and Sunset's direction.

Old October 9th, 2018, 10:56 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shadow stayed surprisingly calm, but relaxed knowing that he was in no shape to fight so he would try at any means to avoid it. "Our? So there are others here." Shadow smiled, not shaken by the slight edge in her tone. If he met her before this tragedy, he might have been a bit scared of her. "I'm by myself as of right now." He answered her question honestly. "I have two more friends a little bit that way." He pointed his paw to Shae and Sunset's direction.
Her ears flattened and she looked at him for any signs that he was lying, she found none and relaxed slightly bit. “Do you plan to attack us? Or are you planning to join with your companions? You must know that whoever is the alpha of your group will no longer be in charge..” She said defending her alpha’s rank.
Old October 9th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Her ears flattened and she looked at him for any signs that he was lying, she found none and relaxed slightly bit. “Do you plan to attack us? Or are you planning to join with your companions? You must know that whoever is the alpha of your group will no longer be in charge..” She said defending her alpha’s rank.
Shadow sighed. "We really don't have any chance in terms of attacking you all." He said. "And the thought of joining a pack isn't really on any of our minds." He told her. "And even if we did, I don't think we would bother with the alpha of the pack. " He answered. Though the idea of a pack sounded nice, did he want to take the risk of more wolves. But he didn't know. "If it is alright with you, I would like to talk with my friends about joining. " He said.

Old October 9th, 2018, 12:08 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shadow sighed. "We really don't have any chance in terms of attacking you all." He said. "And the thought of joining a pack isn't really on any of our minds." He told her. "And even if we did, I don't think we would bother with the alpha of the pack. " He answered. Though the idea of a pack sounded nice, did he want to take the risk of more wolves. But he didn't know. "If it is alright with you, I would like to talk with my friends about joining. " He said.
”Well unluckily for you I’m afraid i cannot let you go alone. You must bring me to your friends, and if you decide to attack me you are surrounded by my pack within seconds of one of my calls.” She warned. “We can’t risk you and your friends possibly attacking our camp.”
Old October 9th, 2018, 12:13 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Question Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
”Well unluckily for you I’m afraid i cannot let you go alone. You must bring me to your friends, and if you decide to attack me you are surrounded by my pack within seconds of one of my calls.” She warned. “We can’t risk you and your friends possibly attacking our camp.”
He nodded. "Going that extra step for us. " He said with a smile. "We're so honored. " He said. He looked at her shadow. "Lets just make this quick. " He turned to face the wolf. "Follow me. " He turned and went at a nice pace to meet them. They were soon within eyes distance.