Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old October 10th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: DayClan [Open to All]

@Owl

Hm... She could be a rogue who joined the clan and she earns her warrior name? That could be how I enter into the rp? o:

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 10th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

*Deep Breaths* O_O I thought Whitepaw was Russetstar's Apprentice?! I'm So Confused. And Empress, your image didn't work so I can't edit Fernpaw's page any farther on the website x.x]]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 10th, 2016, 11:48 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

I'm trying to get a new picture of Feenpaw but it isn't working right now. I'll give you a link later when I have more time.
Old October 11th, 2016, 06:32 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

@Suspiciousmindz

Whitepaw was Lightstrike's apprentice but I haven't seen Wolf online. And Russetstar is Fernpaw's mentor. Goldenheart @SnowFall(RosePetal) is Whitepaw's mentor.

@Duststorm
Great! Russetstorm and Goldenheart are out hunting so they could find her !

@Leaf

Lilylight stifled a chuckle as Cloudsky was hoping she'd never walked around with tufts of fur sticking up. "My dear, Queenhood makes fools out of us. You've had plenty of embarassments that I've seen as well as some other Starclan cats." The Starclan warrior mentioned as she turned away from the scene below. Come on we must talk with Owlstar about some things." The warrior flicked her tail to have the other follow as she padded away from Dayclan towards the starry daylight of Starclan territory. Numerous members from the previous generation were either sharing tongues or hunting. Owlstar was among the ones sharing tongues with the previous deputy, Woodfeather, a dark burly looking tom cat who had very nice gentle yellow eyes.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; October 11th, 2016 at 06:36 AM.
Old October 11th, 2016, 08:09 AM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

Cloudsky nodded and followed Lilylight. She blinked at all the cats. She knew some of the cats - they had been her clanmates while still alive - but there were some faces she was completely clueless about. "Hello Owlstar and Woodfeather," she greeted them with a respectful dip of her head.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old October 11th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Sup I'ma Floof

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Owl;

As Goldenheart ran as fast as she could, her head and whiskers were guiding her through the DayClan territory, as her legs and muscles were giving her the. Passing some marigold flowers, she could scent the fresh smell of water before her; Seeing a small brook of water before her, Goldenheart couldn't fight the smile on her face. "Ha! I beat you to it, Russetstar!"
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
@Duskflight

Honeyfrost watched as the tom bit into the fish and seemed to savour its tasteful flesh. She was glad he enjoyed the fish that she chose for them. Although it was probably caught a day ago, she wanted to save the fresher ones for other warriors or apprentices or queens that needed it more. She knew that Badgerjaw most likely would have chosen one of the older pieces of prey as well.
With her face completely heated up now, ears perked awaiting his response, the she-cat's tense body immediately relaxed as the tom was much to her delight enthusiastic in accepting her as his mate. The younger warrior was so happy that the purr she made rumbled throughout her small petite body. She closed her right eye as the tom nuzzled her cheek and grinned happily watching him with her left eye. Honeyfrost's smile widened so much it was beginning to hurt. "Really?! I'm so glad to hear that... After the attacks on our clan... I was beginning to worry about what if I lost you without telling you how I felt or really losing you in general!" She exclaimed as she then buried her face into his neck, drinking in his scent. The scent that always made her feel calm and happy.
@Owl
Really, even if Honeyfrost had chosen his least favorite prey, he would have enjoyed it, it would be coming from her, it hardly mattered how old it was, or how he normally didn't like it, if it was coming from Honeyfrost, it would be like eating the best thing in the forest. The brightest, most joyous smile to ever happen upon a cat made it's way onto the black and white warriors muzzle as he answered the question that the tri-colored she had asked. A sound like tumbling boulders exploded in his chest and he immediately swept his tail to Honeyfrost, sweeping her closer to his side and burying his nose in her fur, closing his eyes, drinking in her scent. "I was thinking the same, I was terrified.." He breathed out. "I will protect you with all of my life Honeyfrost, I swear to Starclan." Spoke the tom, and it was clear in his voice he meant every word, slowly he forced himself to pull his nose from her fur to take another bite of the food in front of them, quite famished because he hadn't eaten since practically yesterday afternoon, much too busy to really have time to sit down and eat.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 12th, 2016, 09:56 PM
d a d

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Patroclus
Despite the medicine cat not responding much to him literally bursting with his enthusiasm, Lichenpaw hardly even seemed to notice, he didn't need other cats to be excited for him, or happy for him, he didn't mind, and it wouldn't have been suspected of Larkbelly anyways, he wasn't exactly a very excitable cat. Licking his lips a bit, he glanced around the camp for a moment before making sure to focus his attention fully on Larkbelly, yellow gaze bright and alert, as was usually for the lanky, and rather cowardly tom. When he looked into the medicine cats' eyes he could see that look, that look of wonderment and for a second, Lichenpaw realized why the medicine cat was always sour, why he never seemed to be truly happy doing what he was doing. This cat never wanted to be the medicine cat, it was not what he ever wanted, he was forced to, he didn't know what it was like to actually want this job, to actually want to do something as boring as this. He was in wonder because Lichenpaw actually wanted to do this, that he wasn't bored, that he knew what his purpose in life was without question. But that realization was fleeting and it passed within a mere second, not leaving him time to dwell or think about it. Ears perking up as he heard the large toms words, the mottled apprentice quickly rose to his paws, tail sticking straight up unlike what it usually was, which was practically dragging on the ground. As soon as Larkbelly began to move, Lichenpaw immediately trailed behind, his rather small paws pattering against the ground quickly as he stuck to the large toms side, his yellow gaze still fixed up at the older cat in excitement. "H-Hey Larkbelly! Um, what will I be learning first?" Spoke up the tom in his usual rather timid manor, though for once, there wasn't any form of fear in his voice, just strong curiosity.

@Owl
Unsure if he should follow her to the pile or not, the black and white patched tom decided to wait where he was standing, watching her with a genuine, loving smile as she picked out a rather large fish for them to share, licking his lips hungrily. As soon as Honeyfrost was back at his side and nudging him towards the warriors den, he chuckled out and padded over with her at his side before settling down and getting comfy, watching her as she settled down as well. "Hm? Oh no, you take the first bite." Purred out the tom politely, nudging it a bit closer to her, his yellow eyes as gentle as ever as he looked upon the tri-colored she cat.
“You’ll sleep there.” Larkbelly flicked his tail towards an empty nest beside his own off to the side as the two felines padded into his den. Though the cave was relatively small, the past few days had made it seem much too large for the massive tom. He was used to tripping over other cats and, though he didn’t entirely miss it, he felt odd being on his own. Lichenpaw would be a good addition. He hoped. “If you snore, I will kick you out. The elders love company at night, as do their ticks. Do not tempt me.” Larkbelly turned from his new apprentice as he gathered a bundle of herbs. His supply was still running low, as he hadn’t been able to return to his herb collecting in the past few days. The stress of his clan mate’s deaths as well as dealing with Starclan’s indecipherable dreams had caught up to the tom. His shoulders drooped slightly, from both exhaustion and from needed to keep from hitting the sides of the cave. Inside his den, Larkbelly’s words were softer, almost, and less harsh as he brought the herbs forwards into the dim light. “I would prefer us go out and gather more herbs as soon as possible. It’s the best way for you to learn and really immerse yourself into the different herbs we will be using. Besides, knowing where to find the herbs is just as important as knowing when to use them.” Larkbelly was actually looking forward to having someone to collect herbs with rather than being left to struggle on his own deep in the forest. It would surely cut the travel time in half without him needed to go back and forth to collect the herbs since he could only carry so many. Though he had been training an apprentice for the past few moons before her untimely death, she was never very active in her training. She wasn’t very eager to go out to collect herbs with him and, despite his sharp orders, he was often left alone in this duty. Larkbelly shook his head to clear his thoughts and returned his gaze to Lichenpaw before sitting back on his hunches. “Cob webs. To stop or soak up any blood. Also used for binding bones. We’ll get to broken bones eventually. Marigold. Stops bleeding and infections of wounds as well as inflammation of stiff joints. Chervil. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively.” As the medicine cat spoke, he pointed to each of the three bundles carefully as they were named, pushing them towards the new apprentice. “I want you to learn their scent, appearances, and functions. When we go out for herbs, I will see how well you can identify them.” He was certain cob webs wouldn’t be very difficult to remember, though the other two could be challenging.
Old October 13th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[I should probably post xD]
Sharpclaw was dozing near the warriors den. His steady rise and fall of his sides was actually calming for the ambitious feline. The dark feline wasn't normally one for calm moments, but sleeping was probably the exception. His stunning hues were closed so their normal cold gleam was hidden. His normally unsheathed claws were sheathed for the most part, although because of their length, they still gleamed in the sunlight.

As he slept, his dreams were disturbed by darker figures and thoughts. His fur twitched ever so often to show these dreams. Sharpclaw was utterly silent. The only noise that came from the large feline was his claws scraping the dirt beneath them as he twitched. Although soon his fur bristled and his breathing picked up. He didn't know how to escape these figures or what he should do. He didn't know if he should listen to them or run, but he was forced to stand there, his paws seemed stuck to the ground. Although as soon as his dream began, it faded and the large feline's head darted upwards. His sides were heaving to catch his breath. "What just happened..." he murmured to himself, looking around the clearing, relaxing slightly as he realized he was no longer dreaming.
[This is also short because I didn't know what to do with him xD]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 13th, 2016 at 01:25 PM.