Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM

Old October 6th, 2016, 02:42 PM

Default Re: Amberclan & Flowclan

thank you so much!!))

Amberflick heaved herself out of the nursery- she hadn't had kits yet, or at all, however she knew that the life of a warrior would be far too much for her.
She started out to the prey pile, bowing her head down and picking up a small mouse, bowing her head to the warriors of the clan- she had sooo much respect for them, because they did the things she was kept from doing, with her state. She sat down by the prey pile, licking her thick pelt to keep it in it's natural tune, before curling up and sweeping her pink tongue over her nose, before leaning down to gouge into some fresh prey.
Old October 6th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder View Post
thank you so much!!))

Amberflick heaved herself out of the nursery- she hadn't had kits yet, or at all, however she knew that the life of a warrior would be far too much for her.
She started out to the prey pile, bowing her head down and picking up a small mouse, bowing her head to the warriors of the clan- she had sooo much respect for them, because they did the things she was kept from doing, with her state. She sat down by the prey pile, licking her thick pelt to keep it in it's natural tune, before curling up and sweeping her pink tongue over her nose, before leaning down to gouge into some fresh prey.
Newmoon eventually sighed and decided to get something to eat before leaving to hunt alone. She approached the fresh-kill pile and got a fish to eat... since there were plenty there. She noticed Amberflick and smiled softly at the Queen "Hello, i see you're up..."
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old October 6th, 2016, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
Newmoon eventually sighed and decided to get something to eat before leaving to hunt alone. She approached the fresh-kill pile and got a fish to eat... since there were plenty there. She noticed Amberflick and smiled softly at the Queen "Hello, i see you're up..."
The Queen smiled back at her, her eyes soft and gentle. "Hello, how are you doing today?" She looked at the fish, wiggling her small nose a bit. "You've got yourself a good meal there. I just ate earlier, so I'm not too hungry," she said softly, stretching and then tucking her paws neatly under her chest. "You goin' to go out and hunt or something? I'd love to come along," she said, before flicking her eyes to the entrance of the camp before smiling softly. "I've gotta tidy up the nursery in case we get some new residents in there," she said, looking back at him- she didn't realize she just talked out of the question she just asked a second ago through all of her rambling.
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
The Queen smiled back at her, her eyes soft and gentle. "Hello, how are you doing today?" She looked at the fish, wiggling her small nose a bit. "You've got yourself a good meal there. I just ate earlier, so I'm not too hungry," she said softly, stretching and then tucking her paws neatly under her chest. "You goin' to go out and hunt or something? I'd love to come along," she said, before flicking her eyes to the entrance of the camp before smiling softly. "I've gotta tidy up the nursery in case we get some new residents in there," she said, looking back at him- she didn't realize she just talked out of the question she just asked a second ago through all of her rambling.
(She is a she btw... but i can make a tom if ya want XD)
Newmoon smiled "Im doing just fine...ish. and yeah im going to go out hunting soon... you can come if ya want... unless the nursery really needs to be cleaned..." She started to eat the fish quickly, so that its scent wouldn't completely cover her during the hunt... and make any normal prey run.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Old October 6th, 2016, 03:39 PM

oH SHOOT IM SORRY))

The she-cat shook her head, before looking over towards the entrance of the Clan. "Well, I guess I could come along. I haven't hunt since I was an apprentice, so it'll be good to get my bones back in order. I'm kinda lazy, y'know." She looked back over to the she-cat, chewing down the rest of her small mouse down and swishing it into the dirt nearest the pile. "If you want, you can just call me or whenever and I'll come flying out to meet you- as fast as my body can carry me."
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
oH SHOOT IM SORRY))

The she-cat shook her head, before looking over towards the entrance of the Clan. "Well, I guess I could come along. I haven't hunt since I was an apprentice, so it'll be good to get my bones back in order. I'm kinda lazy, y'know." She looked back over to the she-cat, chewing down the rest of her small mouse down and swishing it into the dirt nearest the pile. "If you want, you can just call me or whenever and I'll come flying out to meet you- as fast as my body can carry me."
(its all good!... also as i said i can certainly make another charrie...)

"Alright... ill call you a bit later when im done eating!..." Newmoon continued eating quickly so that she could get to hunting as soon as possible.

Old October 6th, 2016, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
(its all good!... also as i said i can certainly make another charrie...)

"Alright... ill call you a bit later when im done eating!..." Newmoon continued eating quickly so that she could get to hunting as soon as possible.
She nodded quickly, slowly heaving herself up after the small talk with the warrior. "You're a nice cat, you know that? You'll make a good warrior, or even a good deputy. I see it in 'ya already," she said, slowly trudging over to the nursery and sitting at the outside of it to start tidying up the outside of it, pressing soft moss and scrappy sticks to the side to keep it upright.

ooh i'll pm you about it ;o ))
Old October 6th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:

She nodded quickly, slowly heaving herself up after the small talk with the warrior. "You're a nice cat, you know that? You'll make a good warrior, or even a good deputy. I see it in 'ya already," she said, slowly trudging over to the nursery and sitting at the outside of it to start tidying up the outside of it, pressing soft moss and scrappy sticks to the side to keep it upright.

ooh i'll pm you about it ;o ))
(I think i pmed you back... i dunno. This new pm system is weird...)

Newmoon started to eat a bit slower to give the Queen some time to clean the den properly... and not leave it half done.

Old October 6th, 2016, 04:04 PM

yeaaah it's a bit weird but it's easy to get used to, i got it btw :P and don't be surprised if i blink a bit, we're getting rain here in FL cause of hurricane matt))

The she-cat started to shift her body over to work on the outer sides a bit more, taking her time and unsheathing her claws to pick at the sticks ungracefully and pull them through to give the outer sides of the den more structure.
Old October 6th, 2016, 04:07 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Name: Dappleleaf
Clan: Flowclan
Appearance: Gray and white dappled fur with bright green eyes, he has a bob tail.
Personality (TBRP'd allowed): TBRP'D
Questions: Nope!
Other:
Etc:

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!