Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:37 PM
Hello!
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:23 PM
The Venom Tree
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 11:22 PM
Boredom Brings New Friends
by Mizu
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:21 PM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 11:09 PM

Old March 13th, 2018, 12:26 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Fnaf oc RP ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
A kid raised their hand " w-why is he called killer? Why does he have chains? It's kinda....scary " the kid said which was a girl another kid glared at the girl " it's for entertainment that's why now shush scaredy cat " the other kid said who was a boy. The girl looked down and held her right arm but she looked up at the animatronics. Butch frowned a bit and frenzy glared at the boy but looked at doctor and killer again now crossing his arms " w-well it l-looks like we have a negative Nancy over there don't you agree doctor " he asked . The boy shrugged now crossing his arms " looks like we have a negative Nancy over here don't you agree doctor ? " the boy mocked and some kids laughed . The girl just looked away.( The girl will be another animtronic oc ) @Broken Madness
Doctor laughs loudly “ sorry kids he is dangerous! These chains hold him back from loving you guys to death! Look at this-“ she says as she pushes killer who suddenly sharply moves his head towards her as if he was trying to bite her “ see!!”
Old March 13th, 2018, 08:49 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Doctor laughs loudly “ sorry kids he is dangerous! These chains hold him back from loving you guys to death! Look at this-“ she says as she pushes killer who suddenly sharply moves his head towards her as if he was trying to bite her “ see!!”
Frenzy smiled a bit at doctor and butch just watched he didn't really have any thing to say. The girl backed up a bit but frowned " doesn't the chains hurt him? Maybe he acts dangerous because of that " she said . The boy rolled his eyes with a huff " they're robots they don't feel anything " the boy and glared at the girl again . The girl glared back.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 13th, 2018, 09:08 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Frenzy smiled a bit at doctor and butch just watched he didn't really have any thing to say. The girl backed up a bit but frowned " doesn't the chains hurt him? Maybe he acts dangerous because of that " she said . The boy rolled his eyes with a huff " they're robots they don't feel anything " the boy and glared at the girl again . The girl glared back.
the doctor laughs softly “ actually it does hurt him. But he has to deal with it, it’s the rules to keep him chained Little one no matter how much it hurts “ Killer looks away now
Old March 13th, 2018, 09:24 AM

Quote:
the doctor laughs softly “ actually it does hurt him. But he has to deal with it, it’s the rules to keep him chained Little one no matter how much it hurts “ Killer looks away now
The girl frowned again . Frenzy looked down then clapped once " well...I think it's time for a song eh? Remember doctor we want those frowns upside down " he said in a cheery tone with a wide smile he grabbed his microphone and threw it in air watching it spin a few times and grabbed it . Some music turned on " open the doors and let them in let's get this party started the stage is set the lights are lit and all the stars are haunted " frenzy sang some kids stayed and watched while a few whent to get more pizza . The girl looked at killer and doctor one last with time with a friendly smile and whent to get some pizza too she sat alone at a table watching them and eating . The boy looked at three more boys and motioned to the girl the three nodded then the main boy walked off a bit while the others followed they stopped in a corner and talked in a whisper unaware some one might be watching or listening @Broken Madness

Last edited by Leucos; March 16th, 2018 at 07:33 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 07:38 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
The girl frowned again . Frenzy looked down then clapped once " well...I think it's time for a song eh? Remember doctor we want those frowns upside down " he said in a cheery tone with a wide smile he grabbed his microphone and threw it in air watching it spin a few times and grabbed it . Some music turned on " open the doors and let them in let's get this party started the stage is set the lights are lit and all the stars are haunted " frenzy sang some kids stayed and watched while a few whent to get more pizza . The girl looked at killer and doctor one last with time with a friendly smile and whent to get some pizza too she sat alone at a table watching them and eating . The boy looked at three more boys and motioned to the girl the three nodded then the main boy walked off a bit while the others followed they stopped in a corner and talked in a whisper unaware some one might be watching or listening @Broken Madness
Killer eyes glowed hearing something and soon he begins to move a bit closer to hear whatever these kids have planned.
Old March 16th, 2018, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Killer eyes glowed hearing something and soon he begins to move a bit closer to hear whatever these kids have planned.
The ' leader ' of the group huffed " ok look obviously she's a scaredy cat so as soon as everyone leaves we put on the masks of the old animatronics and scare her . But we chase her to either the back of the building outside or to the room that's parts and service any votes on which location ? " the boy asked and the three grinned " second location " the boys said and the leader nodded " perfect " he said and they high fived now walking off in separate directions . Butch was sitting down and smiling as some kids took pictures with him he wasn't much of a talker at day time. The girl was drawing doctor now and she kicked her legs as she listened to the music ( should I be the night gaurd? Also welcome back ^^ )

Last edited by Leucos; March 16th, 2018 at 07:49 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 07:51 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
The ' leader ' of the group huffed " ok look obviously she's a scaredy cat so as soon as everyone leaves we put on the masks of the old animatronics and scare her . But we chase her to either the back of the building outside or to the room that's parts and service any votes on which location ? " the boy asked and the three grinned " second location " the boys said and the leader nodded " perfect " he said and they high fived now walking off in separate directions . Butch was sitting down and smiling as some kids took pictures with him he wasn't much of a talker at day time. The girl was drawing doctor now and she kicked her legs as she listened to the music ( should I be the night gaurd? Also welcome back ^^ )
Yay :3) Killer eyes glowed as Doctor walks over to the Little girl “ what are you drawing Little lamb!” She asks happily as he begins to jump onto the table “ wow! Is that me?!”
Old March 16th, 2018, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Yay :3) Killer eyes glowed as Doctor walks over to the Little girl “ what are you drawing Little lamb!” She asks happily as he begins to jump onto the table “ wow! Is that me?!”
The girl jumped a bit and was wide eyed then she nodded " yup " she said with a smile it wasn't that good she was only 10 years old she had it half colored in . She tilted her head " so...is that all you do all day? Be on the stage ? " she asked it was probably stupid question she knew they were robots but yet they seemed a bit real. Her husky blue eyes shined a bit . Butch looked at killer and tilted his head now walking over to him and tapped his shoulder he looked confused @Broken Madness @Broken Madness @Broken Madness

Last edited by Leucos; March 19th, 2018 at 06:57 PM.
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:50 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
The girl jumped a bit and was wide eyed then she nodded " yup " she said with a smile it wasn't that good she was only 10 years old she had it half colored in . She tilted her head " so...is that all you do all day? Be on the stage ? " she asked it was probably stupid question she knew they were robots but yet they seemed a bit real. Her husky blue eyes shined a bit . Butch looked at killer and tilted his head now walking over to him and tapped his shoulder he looked confused @Broken Madness @Broken Madness @Broken Madness
Killer sharply turns his head towards him letting out a growling sound towards the boy, the doctor smiles “ yes but at night we have a bit more fun! At day we love you guys at night... well it’s better if y’all don’t stay here”
Old March 20th, 2018, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Killer sharply turns his head towards him letting out a growling sound towards the boy, the doctor smiles “ yes but at night we have a bit more fun! At day we love you guys at night... well it’s better if y’all don’t stay here”
Butch blinked and put his hands up he just wanted to know what was going on he wish he could talk to killer at day but he can't break out of his character just yet and he wished killer could speak too and seeing the chains made him angry it made all of them angry . Frenzy did a backflip as he continued singing " hush hush the world is quiet hush hush we both can't fight it .it's us that made this mess " he sang . The girl tilted her head to the left clearly curious at what doctor ment by if y'all don't stay here "ok....my name's Zoey " she said and held her hand out with a happy but nervous smile . The time on the clock was 5:00 and some of the kids already started to leave accept the group of boys which whent to the bathroom @Broken Madness

Last edited by Leucos; March 25th, 2018 at 08:06 PM.