Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:15 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:14 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:24 AM

Old March 25th, 2018, 11:02 AM

Default Re: The pet shop ( private )

-creeps in the corners-
Old March 25th, 2018, 12:31 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
-creeps in the corners-
Join us! :3
Old March 25th, 2018, 12:52 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sasuke laughs softly “ hi easy there you two” He says as he begins to grab suki with his mouth and begins to place the Little guy on his back “ how about staying on me Little man and Luna does it still hurt?” He asks worryingly
suki squeaked loudly, struggling in sasuke's jaws. her ears flattened and she huffed. "i'm a girl, first of all," she grumbled, "and secondly, i don't want to be on your back!" the hamster scrambled down sasuke's back, crawling towards his tail until she could hop to the ground without any harm.
luna blinked and watched them, eyes dull and distant. she soon shook her head to clear it and turned away. "yeah. i'm used to it," the molly mewed, sitting down and rolling her eyes as suki crawled back up to her head. "do we need to get you a ball?"
"no. i wanna be free, ya bugger!"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:01 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Winter looks at him again Than begins to step forward and lick his cheek “ you’re lying to me. As much as that hurts me I will not stand by when your clearly in pain” he says as he begins to push him down a bit soon he looks at the stitches and begins to lick the blood off it being as careful as possible while making sure it stays together. After a while he was done he looks around for someone he knew can help with this. Than he begins to lay down right by Leo putting his head against his “ why do you lie to me?”

Killer nods as he begins to stand up and follow the bird once at the fish isle he looks at all the fish and begins to walk down the isle “ forgive me I made you uncomfortable right?” He asks worryingly

Naruto hit his head against the wall a bit but that didn’t stop him or Sano who bolted after the rabbit “ can’t help it! We were hunting dogs!” He Says plays Naruto quickly regains himself and begins to run after them again

Leo made a small noise in his throat signifying pain when he cleaned the wound but allowed him to do so. he didn’t respond to much he only held a far out dreamy expression that looked off into space.”I’m not lying. It’s fine” he said with a little hostility in his voice allowing the larger Doberman to press his head against his own.

The bird cooed gently than flapped up onto one of the tanks. “You aren’t. It takes a lot to make me uncomfortable” said the parrot looking at him from its perch before hopping down onto his back. “I wouldn’t worry about me, you just keep saying what needs to be said”

Butterball grumbled “use your teeth and I’ll claw your eyes out!” he shouted a hint of laughter sparking from his voice as he zig zagged across the hall trying to confuse sano before he completely stopped and ran the other way towards Naruto than with a massive leapt he soared clean over him and ran off again laughing “dumb dogs!”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 25th, 2018, 01:02 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
-creeps in the corners-
Join join join join!

François Lelord

Old March 25th, 2018, 02:58 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
suki squeaked loudly, struggling in sasuke's jaws. her ears flattened and she huffed. "i'm a girl, first of all," she grumbled, "and secondly, i don't want to be on your back!" the hamster scrambled down sasuke's back, crawling towards his tail until she could hop to the ground without any harm.
luna blinked and watched them, eyes dull and distant. she soon shook her head to clear it and turned away. "yeah. i'm used to it," the molly mewed, sitting down and rolling her eyes as suki crawled back up to her head. "do we need to get you a ball?"
"no. i wanna be free, ya bugger!"
Sasuke laughs softly “ ... as you wish” he says as he shakes his pelt a bit and begins to step forward “ alright shall we head out y’all? Before killer starts fighting again.” He asks as he begins to walk forward a bit
Old March 25th, 2018, 03:08 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Leo made a small noise in his throat signifying pain when he cleaned the wound but allowed him to do so. he didn’t respond to much he only held a far out dreamy expression that looked off into space.”I’m not lying. It’s fine” he said with a little hostility in his voice allowing the larger Doberman to press his head against his own.

The bird cooed gently than flapped up onto one of the tanks. “You aren’t. It takes a lot to make me uncomfortable” said the parrot looking at him from its perch before hopping down onto his back. “I wouldn’t worry about me, you just keep saying what needs to be said”

Butterball grumbled “use your teeth and I’ll claw your eyes out!” he shouted a hint of laughter sparking from his voice as he zig zagged across the hall trying to confuse sano before he completely stopped and ran the other way towards Naruto than with a massive leapt he soared clean over him and ran off again laughing “dumb dogs!”

Winter looks at him calmly than licks his cheek “ ..... at least tell me who hurt you” He Says calmly with soft warm eyes as he begins to press his head against his shoulder “ look Leo I care a lot about you.. I care about you so much it’s hard to think of you as just a friend. It hurts me now to hear you lie about this when I know for a fact that it’s not fine. As much as I respect you I can not accept this. Please...” he says calmly “ at least give me the name of the mutt that dared hurt what’s mine!” He growls loudly showing his sharp teeth a bit but soon he calms down a bit “ ... forgive me.”

Killer begins to lay down on his stomach “ but your a dear friend of mine. I just can’t ignore your feelings. “ he says calmly as he lays his head down letting her sit on his back “ well.... seems like some dog fighters have been checking us out a lot especially winter and Sasuke.”

Naruto tried to grab his leg but missed as Sano suddenly runs past Naruto who soon follows the rabbit, a loud howl came from Sano happy and clear “ just wait until we have you!!” He barks happily with Naruto who was just having too much fun to be saying anything
Old March 25th, 2018, 03:19 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Sasuke laughs softly “ ... as you wish” he says as he shakes his pelt a bit and begins to step forward “ alright shall we head out y’all? Before killer starts fighting again.” He asks as he begins to walk forward a bit
luna shot a glare towards suki, receiving a disdainful squeak back. the two remained silent, however, simply following sasuke as they argued with their eyes. it's a wonder how we used to be 'friends,' the molly snorted softly. her grey, striped tail whipped around behind her, paws leaving quiet pat sounds upon the ground.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 25th, 2018, 03:20 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
-creeps in the corners-
//pokes repeatedly

join :>

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 25th, 2018, 03:42 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Winter looks at him calmly than licks his cheek “ ..... at least tell me who hurt you” He Says calmly with soft warm eyes as he begins to press his head against his shoulder “ look Leo I care a lot about you.. I care about you so much it’s hard to think of you as just a friend. It hurts me now to hear you lie about this when I know for a fact that it’s not fine. As much as I respect you I can not accept this. Please...” he says calmly “ at least give me the name of the mutt that dared hurt what’s mine!” He growls loudly showing his sharp teeth a bit but soon he calms down a bit “ ... forgive me.”

Killer begins to lay down on his stomach “ but your a dear friend of mine. I just can’t ignore your feelings. “ he says calmly as he lays his head down letting her sit on his back “ well.... seems like some dog fighters have been checking us out a lot especially winter and Sasuke.”

Naruto tried to grab his leg but missed as Sano suddenly runs past Naruto who soon follows the rabbit, a loud howl came from Sano happy and clear “ just wait until we have you!!” He barks happily with Naruto who was just having too much fun to be saying anything

(( who should’ve hurt him? I have no idea, give me Ideasss! ))
Leo flinched away as he got angry and his gaze drifted down to his paws. He cares. a pang of feelingoverwhelmed his heart but he didn’t look back at winter who seemed to be getting defensive causing his cheeks to fluster. Leo looked up at winter tears in his eyes “no. As much as I wanna tell you I don’t want more pain” he said timidly. Keeping his voice low despite nobody actually being around them at that point. He sat back up giving his long tail agentle wag before looking back down at his paws, Clem hung his teeth with the pain.

“Illegally? Won’t they stop the family from being split up?” she asked settling on his back before giving her wing a thorough cleaning. ”you won’t let them will you?” she asked tucking her wings back and letting out a deep sigh.

Butterball was coming down the farthest hallway which was a dead end. Though he didn’t seem scared he simply kept running til he was at the end and simply spun his claws skidding on the polished floor. He gave his tail a tiny little twitch and turn to face the two dogs. He smirked than gave his ears a little teensy flick and suddenly a grey purr sprang from the shelf a scary hiss creeping out of its jaws. Hamlet had a spray bottle in his teeth, bottom jaw clamped over the spray. He bit down sending a spray of water out sideways and smiled. “Get em hamlet!” shouted butterball

François Lelord