Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by iliri
Today 03:35 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:48 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Rani
Today 02:03 AM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 01:49 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 6th, 2020, 01:01 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
"I..." The kit thought. What was it called again? "I'm too shy to walk up to them..." Smokekit mewed. "And ask them to play or anything..." She sighed. "Aren't you the herb cat or whatever that was called? What was it again... Medicine cat?" She mewed, not wanting to talk about herself anymore.
Tallmarsh tucked her paws under her chest and faced the kit with an empathetic look. "Aw, well, it'll get easier as you get older," she said. She chuckled at Smokekit's question. "Yes, I am. I heal our Clanmates when they get sick."
Old February 6th, 2020, 01:29 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh tucked her paws under her chest and faced the kit with an empathetic look. "Aw, well, it'll get easier as you get older," she said. She chuckled at Smokekit's question. "Yes, I am. I heal our Clanmates when they get sick."
"That's... Important." The kit mewed. That sure is interesting... Smokekit thought. "Uh.. Why do you have have those scars if you don't fight?" She curiously asked. Even though she didn't know a lot, she did know only warriors fought.

Click my dragons!
Old February 6th, 2020, 01:54 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Bristlefrost @RedHead @Slushie (Just Sunsnow's wishful thinking, of course.)

Sunsnow stalked into camp, head held high. Well, as high as he could hold it with a little troublemaker in his jaws. He dropped the she-kit unceremoniously and scanned the clearing in search of Flintstar.

Well, sort of.

What Sunsnow was really hoping to see was a short-furred tortoiseshell pelt, preferably one with matching pale green eyes...

The orange tom sighed.

What am I, a lovesick she-cat? Focus!

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old February 6th, 2020, 01:54 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

arriving late . ...which was never his thing. Lionwhisker padded into the crowd . However his ears caught what flintstar just said..it intrigued him. And also reminded him of his own apprentice ... "sorry I'm late everyone . " he meowed in a sincere tone before sitting down.
Gazing around "anyone care to tell me what I missed?" he slightly whispered as embarrassment started to swell.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 6th, 2020, 02:58 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Sorrel's words made Flintstar's heart clench. Great Starclan, maybe he hadn't done the right thing. Flinstar wasn't like this, he didn't go and steal other cat's territory. But you're only trying to put your clan's best interests at heart. Flintstar flicked his ears in uncertainty. Is that what Passionstar would've done? Is that what any Thunderclan leader would've done? Flintstar felt like when it came to guidance from previous leaders, he was completely at a loss. "I... I'm sorry about your home. But even in the beginning of this, I have always been open to Thunderclan accepting rogues into their midst, as long as those rogues prove trustworthy." He knew it would probably never be worth her losing her home, but at least he could offer her a place of security within the clan. "You're welcome to become a Thunderclan cat, if you would like." He meowed, ears twitching with his own internal struggle.

Only moments later did Flintstar hear Scarface's cry as he ran into camp, and the leader's attention was immediately directed towards the commotion. Thinking quick, Flintstar turned to one of the patrol members who'd come back with him, who hadn't suffered many wounds. "Jaggedhawk, please show Sorrel a place to sleep for the night, we will get into the logistics of her joining tomorrow." He gave a quick apologetic look towards Sorrel, before he turned and bolted across the clearing. I probably look like an apathetic jerk doing something like that, but Scarface sounds very worried...

Flintstar soon reached where he saw Scarface crying over Honeypaw, and he felt like his throat fell into his stomach. "What happened Scarface?" He asked, his voice steady but feeble. Please, not this, something like this can't happen right now...

@hxneysuckle @FlameSta

---

Jaggedhawk stood from licking the couple scratches on his legs, padding over at Flintstar's call. He studied who he'd heard to be "Sorrel", giving her a small smile. "Don't mind Flintstar, being leader is kinda crazy for a cat like him." The silver tom meowed, before gesturing with his tail to Sorrel. "I suppose I will show you where you'd most likely sleep tonight though. Come with me."

@Kitty Mama
Her stormy eyes watched Flintstar as he managed a halfhearted apology that didn't amount to anything because it didn't erase his damage or give any meaningful compensation. Being a part of this...Thunderclan - was it called?- wasn't a reward! It was the only option for her survival if she didn't wish to wander the outskirts and be chased off everytime she tried to go home. "You are not a savior," she said, stoic, and was inwardly repulsed by his idea of making it right. "But I am afraid I have to accept. There is nowhere for us to go." Us? There was no 'us' anymore, though it stung to admit that. Thunderclan had driven most of them away with severe wounds to remember them by.
Their means of address were all so funny, what was the point of having two names? But Jaggedhawk's apology on behalf of the leader was met with a guarded, "Thank you." If his colony had to apologize for him and did so nonchalantly that didn't say alot for his skills as the one in charge. Sorrel watched him begin to pad off before coaxing herself to follow, trying to keep her eyes in a straight line ahead; she didn't want to see the judgmental stares of the others.

Last edited by Kitty Mama; February 6th, 2020 at 02:59 PM.
Old February 6th, 2020, 03:26 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Morningkit arrived back in camp. Everyone stared at her. Flintstar and Duskfeather loomed over her. Morningkit shriveled and waited for punishment.
Old February 6th, 2020, 11:49 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

@FlameSta

Springpaw padded up to Honeypaw’s corpse, eyes dull. Burying his now in their fur, he murmured “You died protecting the clan. I won’t forget you,” he promised the cat who was probably already in Starclan.

Last edited by Star child; February 6th, 2020 at 11:50 PM.
Old February 7th, 2020, 08:28 AM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Ivykit watched the other kits inside the nursery with an air of boredom, twitching her ears every so often as she heard them speak up.

@MagicCat99

Last edited by Sneakyfox55; February 7th, 2020 at 08:29 AM.
Old February 7th, 2020, 08:33 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Ivykit watched the other kits inside the nursery with an air of boredom, twitching her ears every so often as she heard them speak up.

@MagicCat99
Smokekit sat in a corner of the nursery, every so often throwing a mossball up and catching it again. She gazed at the other kits with a sigh. She put down the mossball and shifted her paws nervously.

Click my dragons!
Old February 7th, 2020, 08:41 AM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Smokekit sat in a corner of the nursery, every so often throwing a mossball up and catching it again. She gazed at the other kits with a sigh. She put down the mossball and shifted her paws nervously.
The young white she-cat turned her head, hearing the other kit's sigh. She watched her play with the mossball for a moment, tilting her head somewhat curiously.