Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 05:31 AM
The Fruitbasket
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:23 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:02 AM
Sunnypurr finder!!
by ollie
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 04:54 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 6th, 2020, 12:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: 👿 Suffer the Consequences 👿

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Usually, Frostpaw would be enjoying a good battle. However, he was... in a bit of a rush at the moment. He had gotten the perfect chance to end a battle and prove his worth, but he hadn't taken it. He knew now... he should've done it. In frustration, the large tom let out a growl and whirled around, only to be met by a flying cat... er, a cat trying to jump at his head, likely in an attempt to clobber him from behind. His aggravation getting the best of him, Frostpaw rose up onto his back legs and swung his paws, aiming to harshly knock the flying molly out of the air. From there, he would attempt to dig his claws into his pelt, hopefully pinning her down and growling. "Leave, molly. I am needed elsewhere." Somewhere... one of his friends needed help. And unlike what some cats might think, those who dwelled in the shadows weren't always heartless. (Going to try and wrap this up; Frostpaw is needed elsewhere for plot reasons.)
Gullpaw hissed as she was knocked down,” You’re leader called a retreat. You go“ she growled back. She stood back up in a defensive stance.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 6th, 2020, 01:16 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Cas @Undertaker
Whitesong met the she-cat in the air, jaws wide, though he was pushed onto his back. He kicked at her belly, hoping to make contact.

Then she quickly rose and disappeared.

Whitesong hopped to his paws, quickly moving to Coyotepaw. The big white Tom had a few scratches but not many. “A-a-are-are you okay?” He asked, touching his tail tip to her shoulder. “Maybe she wasn’t th-th-the best warrior to g-g-go after, hu-hu-huh?”

Yeah, no kidding, Coyotepaw thought, but still couldn't bring herself to speak. Her tail was three times its usual sleek shape, and her pelt was fluffed out as well. She'd never been so scared in her life! (of course she was too young to remember the coyote attacks)

As the huge warrior bounded away, she let go of a breath she didn't even realize she was holding, and her legs shook and gave out for a moment, causing her to sink to the ground. Is it over? Can I go home and see mama now?

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; August 6th, 2020 at 01:16 PM.
Old August 6th, 2020, 01:27 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cas View Post
Yeah, no kidding, Coyotepaw thought, but still couldn't bring herself to speak. Her tail was three times its usual sleek shape, and her pelt was fluffed out as well. She'd never been so scared in her life! (of course she was too young to remember the coyote attacks)

As the huge warrior bounded away, she let go of a breath she didn't even realize she was holding, and her legs shook and gave out for a moment, causing her to sink to the ground. Is it over? Can I go home and see mama now?

Whitesong pressed his lips together. He should have left the battle early and brought Coyotepaw home... but no going back now.

He hopped forwards as she sunk to her paws. "C-C-Coyotepaw, I sh-should have br-br-brought you home." His voice was low, slightly sad. "N-Now we c-ca-can go home." He meowed.
Old August 6th, 2020, 01:48 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Snailpaw nodded to her mentor and quickly scurried away with other cats returning to their territory. She turned around to get one last look of Sunpelt, she hoped that her mentor would be ok.

@BreadTurtle @Mumble

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old August 6th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar watched the defeated clan hobble off, eyes fixed on Icestar as she spat her last words. Iceblubber could think whatever she wanted and Twilightstar would think differently. She wasn't trying to get rid of the problem. No, her clan knew that Twilightstar got rid of her problems and threats by eliminating them. Villan? That would make her the hero right? Ha! Ridiculous, she would never be so pompous to call herself that. Twilightstar was not at all certain if this was the right way to handle things or the wrong way, it was a way no one's tried yet so there was that.
Her thoughts came to a halt when Mushy couldn't help but rub salt into Icestar's wounds. She saw Iceblubber swipe at him, but couldn't see with Mushy standing so close she assumed it was a bluff to make the tom flinch. The fact he stood so close reminded her of an overprotective parent, thinking of parenting where was her Parasite? She had left him with Deadpool, she thought. The molly turned away as the ShadowClan leader departed to look around at her clanmates. She needed some cats to mark the borders, figure out where Coyotesnarl was, send cats to Coldamber and Snailswirl, thank Fawnsqueak and that crazy Riverclan warrior he brought with him if Snippy didn't, yell at some cats, Blackfeather, Coyotepaw, Deadpool and maybe some others, call a meeting, pro-
The molly turned back around as she heard the loud thud and blood lots of blood. She was so lost as she hurried over and to stop the blood from gushing out of Rushingmoor's neck. Icestar? She swallowed her panic while her eyes darted around frantically in search of the RiverClan medicine cat, right now she'd probably take any of the medicine cats.
"Fawnsqueak!" She couldn't handle her emotions right now, she just needed stone-cold logic at this second. Her stomach twisted itself into knots as felt the blood oozing through her paws.
@Beau @Dipper [ @elysian @Rainquail - if you'd like to add snail and cold]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; August 6th, 2020 at 02:13 PM.
Old August 6th, 2020, 02:15 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak was dubious. "You're loyal to what this Clan could be, not what it is." And in the meantime, that translated to being loyal to Icestar assuming he wasn't civilly disobedient in his everyday life. However, he wasn't pressing for more information because Blackhaze was right, this wasn't the time or place. He held his tongue on the goodbyes, just let the two depart.

@Mentallyunstable

Loneliness didn't escalate to being a worry since he wasn't alone for long, and Fawnsqueak squinted as he noticed Goosefury's approach.. at least, he was fairly sure it was him. Just Goosefury under a lot of blood. Stars. "Is that yours?" he asked with a tip of his head to indicate the mess. But more pressingly, he followed that up, "..Are you injured anywhere?"

@Slushie

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 6th, 2020, 02:25 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Lilypaw stepped forward and dipped her head slightly, before giving a sad sigh, "we should have become warrior's together..." she mumbled and looked back up, "It's me Cherrypaw." she smiled slightly, seeing the she-cat again gave her an odd...warm feeling. She felt sorta happy again and her anger died down a bit, "Twilightstar exiled me for something sparrow chose to do...but I'm so happy I got to see you again...even if the circumstances were less than good..I forgot there were still amazing cats like you among my enemy clan." she explained, but heard shadowclan was retreating, but nonetheless that meant she didn't have to fight ashfeather.

@TheNyanCatMinecart

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old August 6th, 2020, 02:30 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

@kittygirl

Ashfeather felt like emotion would overwhelm her. Gulping, she gave a nod. "I'm... sorry to hear that," she mewed quietly. This cat was a friend to her. A really good friend. She had said so many good things to her. As ShadowClan retreated, a small idea sparked in her mind. She didn't want to do it because of Blackhaze and what had happened there, but she had to give it a shot.
"You could... you could try to re-join," Ashfeather suggested. "You... you weren't even supposed to be exiled... and Twilightstar would let you in, surely." Her legs shook a little at the suggestion, but... this cat was so nice. She glanced back at Lilypaw's retreating Clanmates. "Th-they have nowhere t-to go," she murmured, feeling sick.

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 6th, 2020, 02:35 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

]
The fresh smell of blood caught Coldamber's attention, turning from the broken body in front of her to Twilightstar's call for Fawnsqueak.
She cast a glance to Snailswirl and ran over to her leader.
Snailswirl would either follow her or deal with the kit's body.
She made a quick grab for a stick with cobwebs a d a marigold plant and continued rushing to Twilightstar.
"What's the-"
The sight of Rushingmoor bleeding so profusely snapped her into silence and she stared for a full, horrid, wasted second before her mind started working again. She had to help him.
Or maybe her call for Fawnsqueak was a better idea, but it would never sit well with her if she stood by and did nothing but wait for help when she knew how to help and had what she needed to help.
Should she even mess with marigold right now and just wrap it up real quick?
Her clanmate would die if she didn't spur into action and began crushing the flower in her jaws as quickly as she could while preparing the cobwebs to be applied.
She quickly spat out the marigold onto Rushingmoor's neck and just as quickly started adding the cobwebs, hoping desperately to stop the damn bleeding.
@Moonraven @elysian @Dipper @Beau

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; August 6th, 2020 at 02:36 PM.
Old August 6th, 2020, 02:37 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Lilypaw shook her head sadly, "If I go back...Twilightstar will have me killed...and...don't worry either! Icestar is a noble leader no matter what the other clans say, It is twilightstar who is not fit to lead...throwing a poor apprentice out for something she didn't understand yet." she growled slightly and spat twilightstar's name before stepping in the direction of her clan, "I hope to see you again soon twist- Ashfeather!" she giggled slightly.

@TheNyanCatMinecart

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Closed Thread