Today 01:03 AM

Old April 21st, 2019, 10:38 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Tansy'Jaw sighed a little."Yes, Well, Favouritism is indeed unfair, Disgusting even...". Her tone sounded a little upset at the idea of favouriting a cat over another."No matter if you like them or not it's no excuse to treat them indifferently to the rest".She stated her opinion softly as she thought deeply about the topic.
"Favoritism leads to nothing but resentment and hostility between the kits," he replied in agreement. Her tone was upset at the mere mention of favoritism, and it matched his internal mood about the topic. Whenever he saw a kit getting obviously better treatment than the others, it made his blood boil. "And then they wonder why they ignored kits or kit isn't as close to them as the favored one, as if it's not their fault," he spat. The topic irritated him, even if he was the only cat from his litter.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 04:55 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
"Favoritism leads to nothing but resentment and hostility between the kits," he replied in agreement. Her tone was upset at the mere mention of favouritism, and it matched his internal mood about the topic. Whenever he saw a kit getting obviously better treatment than the others, it made his blood boil. "And then they wonder why they ignored kits or kit isn't as close to them as the favoured one, as if it's not their fault," he spat. The topic irritated him, even if he was the only cat from his litter.
Tansy'Jaw nodded in Agreement before speaking bitterly."Im not usually one to judge others but, my friend likes to Favoritize her kits, which I strongly disagree with doing but she refuses to treat them equally...For example, her fourth kit is a runt and I rarely ever see her praise or help the poor thing so when I visit I usually make sure that the kit is at least healthy". She growled a little as she spoke about it before she looked at Tiger'Slash awkwardly avoiding eye contact."U-uhm Sorry I got ahead of myself...".

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 22nd, 2019 at 04:56 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 09:17 AM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Addereye felt his fur bristle slightly as he watched the molly stumble onto the ground. He'd figured she hadn't caculated her leap. Shaking his hear slightly, "Try again." He meowed, flicking his tail, "Try not to leap so far, or high." The black tom told, blue eyes scanning his apprentice.
He got back into position, ears pricking slightly. He furrowed his brows, thinking of something that could possibly help Brightpaw be more...feel less guilty? As he could see it in her eyes, it being as clear as day she didn't want to hurt anyone.
"Pretend I'm a riverclanner trying to hunt on your territory, and won't leave." Addereye spoke up.
Brightpaw prepared to try again, this time ready to focus on getting her leap right before she worried about the rest. She heard Addereye’s advice, and nodded, trying to imagine him as an enemy. It... kind of helped? She sprung, this time landing, albeit clumsily, on his back. She slipped off, still hesitating at digging in her claws, and landed awkwardly on the ground. The apprentice picked herself up and tried to shake the dust out of her pelt, half-embarrassed, half-determined. Next time, she would get it right.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 12:18 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Tansy'Jaw nodded in Agreement before speaking bitterly."Im not usually one to judge others but, my friend likes to Favoritize her kits, which I strongly disagree with doing but she refuses to treat them equally...For example, her fourth kit is a runt and I rarely ever see her praise or help the poor thing so when I visit I usually make sure that the kit is at least healthy". She growled a little as she spoke about it before she looked at Tiger'Slash awkwardly avoiding eye contact."U-uhm Sorry I got ahead of myself...".

Tigerslash let out an irritated noise. "It's aggravating. If you aren't ready to love all of your kits the same, then you are not prepared to have kits in general," he added, his voice sharp. It was a stark contrast to his earlier demeanor. The tabby's tail flicked behind him and he willed himself to calm down. "Yes, as did I," he replied. He needed to steer of the topic if he didn't want to lash out in general. He exhaled slowly, letting his raised haunches lower and his fur lay flat.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 03:34 PM
She/They

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Tansy'Jaw spoke softly with a sigh."Yes i am here, no need to fret". The golden tabby padded over to her Apprentice, Thyme'Paw.
Thymepaw's mood brightened considerably at the sound of her mentor's voice. She leaped to her paws, eyes sparkling.
"Great! What are we doing today? Stalking? Oh, or maybe battle?!" She was nearly trembling from excitement, and also nerves. She hoped she did well, or Tansyjaw might not let her be a warrior.
(No need to worry about that YET little one! Thymepaw you thinking too far ahead)
Old April 22nd, 2019, 04:03 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireAndBright View Post
Brightpaw prepared to try again, this time ready to focus on getting her leap right before she worried about the rest. She heard Addereye’s advice, and nodded, trying to imagine him as an enemy. It... kind of helped? She sprung, this time landing, albeit clumsily, on his back. She slipped off, still hesitating at digging in her claws, and landed awkwardly on the ground. The apprentice picked herself up and tried to shake the dust out of her pelt, half-embarrassed, half-determined. Next time, she would get it right.
Addereye gave a long, slow flick of his tail. He nodded towards her, as if to say 'try again'. Brightpaw would have to learn this move, seeing as it was the most helpful one. At least, so far as he'd taught.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 22nd, 2019, 04:48 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zath View Post
Thymepaw's mood brightened considerably at the sound of her mentor's voice. She leaped to her paws, eyes sparkling.
"Great! What are we doing today? Stalking? Oh, or maybe battle?!" She was nearly trembling from excitement, and also nerves. She hoped she did well, or Tansyjaw might not let her be a warrior.
(No need to worry about that YET little one! Thymepaw you thinking too far ahead)
(Lmao )

Tansy'Jaw laughed softly before speaking."Slow down,Today We will be hunting". Tansy'Jaw had a small smile on her face, seeing her apprentice so excited made her happy.

RP Tracker
Old April 22nd, 2019, 04:54 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Tigerslash let out an irritated noise. "It's aggravating. If you aren't ready to love all of your kits the same, then you are not prepared to have kits in general," he added, his voice sharp. It was a stark contrast to his earlier demeanor. The tabby's tail flicked behind him and he willed himself to calm down. "Yes, as did I," he replied. He needed to steer of the topic if he didn't want to lash out in general. He exhaled slowly, letting his raised haunches lower and his fur lay flat.
Seeing that Tiger'Slash looked a little agitated she softly nudged him before speaking softly, a small grin on her face."Com'on, I'll race you!". Saying this she bolted off ahead of him, dodging multiple trees and undergrowth.'Hopefully a littl bit of a run can make him relax and have fun'. She thought optimistically as she laughed softly."If you keep standing there your gonna loose~". Tansy'Jaw had never done this sort of thing before but she felt somewhat guilty for the conversation earlier.

RP Tracker
Old April 22nd, 2019, 08:51 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"very good now catch it." *she mews quietly and looks at her apprentice and the prey smiling.*
He suddenly bolts forward and cuts it off before it can reach the tree. He bites its throat, killing swiftly.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 10:04 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Seeing that Tiger'Slash looked a little agitated she softly nudged him before speaking softly, a small grin on her face."Com'on, I'll race you!". Saying this she bolted off ahead of him, dodging multiple trees and undergrowth.'Hopefully a littl bit of a run can make him relax and have fun'. She thought optimistically as she laughed softly."If you keep standing there your gonna loose~". Tansy'Jaw had never done this sort of thing before but she felt somewhat guilty for the conversation earlier.
Tigerslash blinked as Tansyjaw nudged him slightly. He exhaled slowly once again, letting himself calm down further. He perked up at the mention of a race. He grinned sharply, increasing his speed into a sprint. He felt the wind rush through his fur, felt the blood rushing in his ears as he swerved and soon met the she-cat's pace. "We'll see who's loosing soon," he replied teasingly, his stride long and his movements smooth. He felt the tension from the earlier conversation almost melt off. The awkward energy from the talk had soon evaporated into a friendly competitive aura.