WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:15 AM

Old January 28th, 2017, 04:22 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah
Default Make a warrior!

Okay, so, I really like designing warriors (and loners and kittypets and rogues...) but I don't think I could handle the number of characters as I'd like to design. :') I've decided that the best way to temper my proclivity to making new kitties would be to make a thread where I could design cats for you. I mean, it's not like there's 50 others of these but... Well, I figured I'd give it a shot.

All you need to do is fill out the following form. You don't have to complete every detail but I'd at least like for two of them to have something entered. Doesn't matter which two, it's just to give me a running start.

*For those that list two separated by a slash, simply fill out one or the other; it doesn't have to be both.
  • @vantrums
  • Name:
  • Age/Rank:
  • Affiliation:
  • Beliefs:
  • Good/Evil:
  • Breed/Colors:
  • Personality:
  • Likes/Dislikes:

I'll fill out the above entries as well as a few other things that I seem to fit the character! If you want to see some examples of my own characters, simply go here!

Please be sure to either ping me or quote this post when requesting a kitty! I don't often remember to check this thread so I may not see your request immediately if you don't.

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.

Last edited by vantrums; June 12th, 2017 at 05:30 PM.
Old January 29th, 2017, 02:20 AM

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Make a warrior!

Name:
Age/Rank: old
Affiliation: Loner
Beliefs:
Good/Evil: Neutral,
Breed/Colors: Maine Coon
Personality: Eccentric
Likes/Dislikes: Likes rain and thunderstorms
@vantrums

Last edited by whippoorwill; January 29th, 2017 at 02:21 AM.
Old January 29th, 2017, 10:55 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

@vantrums

Name:
Age/Rank: Warrior
Orientation:
Affiliation:
Beliefs:
Good/Evil:
Breed/Colors:
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:
lotusfang
Old January 29th, 2017, 03:21 PM
a little bit weird

@Waluigi

Basics
  • Current Name: Maelstrom
  • Other Name(s): --
  • Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Residential Information
  • Current Affiliation: Loner
  • General Residence: In woods near farm across from SkyClan territory

Interpersonal Connections
  • Father: Manny (deceased)
  • Mother: Ambrose (deceased)
  • Sibling(s): Thunder (brother, status unknown), Rain (sister, status unknown)
  • Offspring: --

Other Tidbits
  • Place of Birth: Farm near SkyClan
  • Beliefs: Non-believer
  • Favorite Food: Rat, grouse, occasionally trout if it's trapped in a shallow pool
  • Favorite Smell(s): Wet earth, hazel, corndust
  • Favorite Sound: Rainfall, especially during a thunderstorm.
  • Quirk(s): Despite her thick fur, she likes to take walks when it's raining. ("It always seems to wash the aches and pains away...")
  • Interesting Fact: She and her littermates were born during a hurricane. Since she was the oldest, her mother named her after the hectic nature of the storm.

Description
Personality: Maelstrom is a wily old she-cat, one who always has a trick under her fur. Fiercely independent, she's not one to dwell where other cats reside. This may in part be due to the fact her ways come across as eccentric and, at times, flat out crazy. She can often be seen talking to herself--well, arguing really--so those that aren't at first approached by her are quickly driven to steer clear of her. She's not exactly evil, however, as she would never go out of her way to harm another unless they happened to threaten her first. To get to know her would take a great deal of time and patience, but to do so would be to earn a loyal friend.

Appearance: Maelstrom is a hefty cat, with broad shoulders and wide, flat paws. She's a cat that should not be crossed. While she may be old, she's still quite powerful and can handle her own in a battle so long as it's one-on-one. Her fur is thick and often matted, especially on her chest and throat, and around her paws. It's wiry and coarse, and a tangle of [black/brown/ginger] tabby patterns make it appear even more wild than it really is. Her muzzle is marred with scars, and her upper lip is permanently curled, revealing cracked and yellowing teeth.
Image(s):

Choice 1 || Choice 2 || Choice 3

In the appearance, I left part of it where you could choose which one you liked best! I liked all three of those images so I couldn't decide. ;v; The family's also NPC's so feel free to change these!

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.

Last edited by vantrums; January 29th, 2017 at 05:07 PM.
Old January 29th, 2017, 05:29 PM

My Mood: Happy

Omg i love her already, thank you!!! <3

Also, nice twist on the rainstorm thing. I think I'm gonna choose the third appearance - the first and second are so pretty, but the third looks like an old geezer who likes walking in the rain. Again, ty
Old January 29th, 2017, 07:21 PM
a little bit weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
Omg i love her already, thank you!!! <3

Also, nice twist on the rainstorm thing. I think I'm gonna choose the third appearance - the first and second are so pretty, but the third looks like an old geezer who likes walking in the rain. Again, ty
No problem! The third option was my favorite of the three as well, I just figured I'd let you decide for sure. I'm glad you like her!

Old January 29th, 2017, 07:29 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
Okay, so, I really like designing warriors (and loners and kittypets and rogues...) but I don't think I could handle the number of characters as I'd like to design. :') I've decided that the best way to temper my proclivity to making new kitties would be to make a thread where I could design cats for you. I mean, it's not like there's 50 others of these but... Well, I figured I'd give it a shot.

All you need to do is fill out the following form. You don't have to complete every detail but I'd at least like for two of them to have something entered. Doesn't matter which two, it's just to give me a running start.

*For those that list two separated by a slash, simply fill out one or the other; it doesn't have to be both.
  • Name:
  • Age/Rank:
  • Affiliation:
  • Beliefs:
  • Good/Evil:
  • Breed/Colors:
  • Personality:
  • Likes/Dislikes:

I'll fill out the above entries as well as a few other things that I seem to fit the character! If you want to see some examples of my own characters, simply go here!
Name: Ferret??? IDK SUFFIX
Age/Rank: ANCIENT
Orientation: ?
Affiliation: Warrior of ????clan
Beliefs: Starclan
Good/Evil: Neutral
Breed/Colors: Siamese?
Personality: ?
Likes/Dislikes: ?

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old January 29th, 2017, 08:40 PM
a little bit weird

@Sweet Bread @xxJaggededgexx

I've got both of yours completed, I've just got to wait until I can connect my tablet to the internet before I can post them! I should be able to get them up tomorrow sometime but sorry for the delay.

Old January 29th, 2017, 10:44 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
@Sweet Bread @xxJaggededgexx

I've got both of yours completed, I've just got to wait until I can connect my tablet to the internet before I can post them! I should be able to get them up tomorrow sometime but sorry for the delay.
Thanks! Can we do a compromise? Like, you complete the forms for male cats, and I complete the form for female cats. (And If they dont have genders, then, well, finders keepers losers weepers??? IDK How we should settle that) Anywayz, couldz we share thee business?

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old January 30th, 2017, 08:38 AM
a little bit weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bread View Post
Thanks! Can we do a compromise? Like, you complete the forms for male cats, and I complete the form for female cats. (And If they dont have genders, then, well, finders keepers losers weepers??? IDK How we should settle that) Anywayz, couldz we share thee business?
I'm sorry, I don't really want to work with someone on this right now. I made it just so I could design cats without overflowing my own list of characters, and working with a partner doesn't seem ideal for that. Especially if it means I couldn't design all genders.