Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:11 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:02 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:00 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:47 AM
Time Becomes Meaningless...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:04 AM

Old February 29th, 2024, 05:30 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ThunderClan Re: Smallpines

ShadowFall

"Shadows of my past and i'll be falling down to take whats mine!"

Shadowfall padded to the border, his tail lowered and ears perked, he made sure he didnt get spotted, he needed to see his sister, he really did, he missed her so much, being in diffrent clans didnt work...no he needed to see her! he took one pawstep over the border, going onto the riverclan side, his eyes narrowed as he looked around, he then started forward more, leaving the thunderclan border side and going deeper into the riverclan side.

@Merp Machine (due to thunderclan pal crossing the border, just want you to get his scent, owo i need d r a m a )
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old February 29th, 2024, 12:09 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
ShadowFall

Shadowfall padded to the border, his tail lowered and ears perked, he made sure he didnt get spotted, he needed to see his sister, he really did, he missed her so much, being in diffrent clans didnt work...no he needed to see her! he took one pawstep over the border, going onto the riverclan side, his eyes narrowed as he looked around, he then started forward more, leaving the thunderclan border side and going deeper into the riverclan side.

@Merp Machine (due to thunderclan pal crossing the border, just want you to get his scent, owo i need d r a m a )
Dawnleaf saw this happening, "HEY! where in starclan's name are you going? Into riverclan territory?" she growled "Get your butt back into our territory now!"
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old March 1st, 2024, 05:23 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ThunderClan Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merp Machine View Post
Dawnleaf saw this happening, "HEY! where in starclan's name are you going? Into riverclan territory?" she growled "Get your butt back into our territory now!"

ShadowFall

the tom lifted his head, a shock going across his face. "o-oh um..." he smiled a little "um...m-my medicine cat needed herbs but she's really really
busy so um...im getting some for her." he lied, trying to keep his fur flat, he needed to see his sister. he really did so lying here on riverclans terratory...while thunderclan and riverclan were at war. not his best idea...
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old March 3rd, 2024, 12:29 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan
he/him | 50 moons
[Large, heavily scarred fluffy dark brown tom with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·

[Bunnytuft - @chickadee ] [Deerspark - @Marigoldwhisper ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Sparrowsnarl padded up to the ThunderClan border, the scent of the squirrel-chasers immediately washing away any exhaustion in favor of anxiety and anger. He glanced back at the warriors following him. "Keep alert." He meowed firmly, deep voice rumbling. "Stick together. It's better to do this slowly and methodically, rather than split up and be easy to pick off." With that, he began refreshing markers, keeping a wary eye on the other side of the border.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 3rd, 2024 at 12:29 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 01:53 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan
he/him | 50 moons
· · ────────────── · ·

· · ────────────── · ·
Sparrowsnarl padded up to the ThunderClan border, the scent of the squirrel-chasers immediately washing away any exhaustion in favor of anxiety and anger. He glanced back at the warriors following him. "Keep alert." He meowed firmly, deep voice rumbling. "Stick together. It's better to do this slowly and methodically, rather than split up and be easy to pick off." With that, he began refreshing markers, keeping a wary eye on the other side of the border.

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark acknowledged the tom with a brisk nod. Bile rose in his throat as he cautiously looked over the border.

He prayed, prayed that nothing idiotically stupid would ensue. Both clans were equally wounded. Picking fights at borders felt completely unreasonable.

Hopefully these Thunderclan warriors had some sense.

Walking over to a marker with large strides, he freshened it's scent and went to the next one. At least he had something to keep him busy.

He spun his mind in winding circles as he thought about quite literally anything. Anything but those good for nothing fox-hearts.

@chickadee

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; March 3rd, 2024 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Mistakes!!!
Old March 4th, 2024, 03:47 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post
header created by @/ramen <3

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 2, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.
´´Looking like I know what to do with it.´´

____

Birchbranch felt like she was running on water with how fast she was going, only slowing once she reached the border.

Smallpines. The place where Feathernose´s blood would be spilled. Feathernose had killed Frostpetal, after all.

[ Lyrebirds Lullaby Activated ]

Birchbranch hid in the bushes, then let out a sharp meow, mimicking Frostpetal´s voice perfectly.

´´Hey, Feathernose!´´ She hissed. ´´I´d like a rematch, if you´re up for it.´´ There was truth in Birchbranch´s words, yet Birchbranch wasn´t going to give Feathernose a choice.

Though she may sound like Frostpetal, Feathernose was in for a vicious treat when she realized it was Birchbranch and not the warrior she was voicing.

[ Lyrebirds Lullaby Deactivated ]

[ Beefed Up Tier 2 Activated ]

[ Birchbranch rolled a 19 to perform her move. She was successful in doing so. ]

Birchbranch waited until the cat she had been looking for appeared. Alone.

The she-cat burst from the bushes, tackling into Feathernose with a snarl. She lashed out with a forepaw, catching her opponent with a blow to the side of the head.

Taking advantage of the fact she had winded Feathernose, the Beefed Up molly hooked her claws into Feathernose´s pelt and threw her to the ground.

´´All of ThunderClan´s warriors are disgraces to the warrior code,´´ She hissed, claws digging into her opponent´s chest slightly. ´´You´re going to pay for killing Frostpetal.´´

[ @Watermeloon - jsyk, birch is fighting to kill. i do not give perms for feather to kill or majorly injure birch, but just know that i will only have birch kill feather if YOU want me to. /gen ]
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan
he/him | 50 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
So far, the patrol had been alright. ThunderClan must be licking their wounds like RiverClan was, because he didn't see any patrols (yet, I'll get to that in a bit). What he did find, however, was none other than Birchpaw launching herself across the border as though in a battle with another cat. Sparrowsnarl signaled for Deerspark to stick close, rushing towards Birchpaw, ready to intervene if necessary. Then, he realized... there was no other cat. Sighing heavily, Sparrowsnarl glared at Birchpaw. "What in StarClan's name are you doing." Vague images of Feathernose, Frostpetal, and the battle flashed in his mind, and the distinct image of Feathernose being dragged away, unconscious. "Get back over here before I drag you back to camp myself." Bunnytuft and Deerspark could finish the patrol if necessary. "You are not allowed outside of camp by yourself, need I remind you Birchpaw."
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 4th, 2024, 06:54 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Twistedsnake
He/Him

“Brown cat with light marks”

Twistedsnake is simply patrolling the area. The young Thunderclan warrior is enjoying the evening until he scents a stronger fishy smell. It shouldn’t be that strong unless Riverclan was patrolling. He might as well head that direction to give the other cat backup. He could hear screaming. He hadn’t thought much of the other Thunderclan scent, he must have missing it or something, but now it would only cause trouble, he was sure of it.

Four of them. Four Riverclanners. Why was one yelling and OVER THE BORDER? “Hey! What the hell is going on here!?” He screeched at the two fish across the border. Twistedsnake is pissed. Were they trying to attack Thunderclan right after they lost in their own camp?! He instantly launches himself at the one across the border, claws aiming to slash the cat across the eyes and muzzle. “Give me one god damn reason I shouldn’t shred you to absolute bits?! Hm?” Bumblestar would be hearing about this. Riverclan couldn’t be trusted and Twistedsnake knew it all too well and now they were trespassing!

[ @Shellwhisker , @Micanomancy , @chickadee, @Marigoldwhisper ]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; March 4th, 2024 at 07:03 PM. Reason: I can’t spell, like velli
Old March 4th, 2024, 07:05 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; everyone involved !

[ 120 posts ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw wanted one nice walk. just one, all by herself, with no fighting. welp. she leaped over to the three cats on her border and.. BIRCHPAW. ' birchpaw, what in the name. of starclan. are you doing. ' at this point, cobweb didn't even consider herself an apprentice, because she was already more mature than whatever this cat was up to.

she blinked at twistedsnake. ' i understand you're angry. as far as i know, birchpaw will be even more punished than she already is when we return. i have no idea why she did that. at all. ' a growl sounded from her throat as she turned to the thunderclanner. she could understand the other cat's anger. what the hell was birchpaw doing?!

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

Last edited by sillycreatur; March 4th, 2024 at 07:10 PM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 07:15 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@Shellwhisker , @Micanomancy , @chickadee, @Marigoldwhisper , @Demeter , @finley.exe

Call him paranoid, so far it's worked in his favor. He didn't trust RiverClan, they never played fair, and why would they now after they'd lost the raid? If anything they'd delve into their little tricks even more so after a loss. So. Call him crazy, go ahead. But he'd popped up just in the nick of time to see a hoarde of RiverClanners, and one ThunderClanner yapping at one another at the border.

"Best listen to my warrior." he growled, his voice low, holding malice. Slinking out of the shadows of the tree canopy, claws out and a glower sent in the direction of all the RiverClanners. "Before I drag your bodies back 'n' make your mothers bury you." he held no room for suggestions, only orders. He was sick and tired of other Clans crossing the boarders, first ShadowClan now RiverClan. It was driving him nuts.
Striding closer to the....Apprentice? Having heard one patrol member call her Birchpaw. Seems as though RiverClan is horrid at training, no wonder they devolve to coward tricks and tactics instead of fighting an honest, true battle.

"Twistedsnake, back over the border." another order. "Don't sink to their level." they would stay where they're supposed to, they didn't need to cross a border to win, nor to show their superior. Didn't take much to show they were best, truthfully.

Once he was closer to the apprentice, Spiderthroat simply looked down, disgust on his features followed by pure dissapointment. "Either roll over and perish, or crawl back over to the muck where you came. You ain't worth dealin with, and it seems your clanmates are just as annoyed with you as I am."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; March 4th, 2024 at 07:16 PM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 07:19 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark side stepped closer to Sparrowsnarl, his teeth bared at Birchbranch--- wait, no. BirchPAW.

How embarrassing, a formal warrior making a fool out of Riverclan for picking fights with innocent cats. He had no clue who the she-cat was wrestling to the ground, but he didn't give two furs. He couldn't believe that this cat was the very same one who fought alongside him during the fox attack.

Then a new scent entered the air, rich with pines and needles. He whipped his head towards it. Thunderclan.

Deerspark snuck one last scorning look at Birchpaw before she was instantly attacked by the Thunderclan warrior. He almost jumped in surprise. He must've missed all the yowls over the blood pounding in his ears. The two clans would probably had no confrontation if Birchpaw kept her claws to herself.

He swallowed back any of the words bubbling in his throat. No need to escalate the situation. He'd leave Sparrowsnarl to handle it.

@Shellwhisker
@Micanomancy
@chickadee
@Demeter
@Starfall

(Goodness gracious now I'm late lol)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; March 4th, 2024 at 07:21 PM.