Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by paris
Today 01:19 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 01:17 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:15 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 01:11 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:07 PM

Old December 27th, 2023, 08:33 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Enforcement Against Leaf-Bare [ Event ]

Deadmoon joined the rest of the collectors in returning to camp, a pile of twiggy bits and dead vines in her maw (and stuck to her fur), transitioning quite quickly into her task of reinforcing the walls. What she had collected was quite well suited to it, so she moved immediately to the somewhat known weakspot, where she had been yeeted into the wall by Rookie. The area was quickly packed with bits of twig, poking about at odd angles and hopefully keeping the warm air in and enemies out.
Old December 28th, 2023, 08:34 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace

[roll for collection:]
2, 4: She headed out into the territory, and after a few minutes of searching, somehow came up completely blank. Seriously? The idea that she hadn't come across even a single usable thing was laughable, but here she was.

7, 11: Maybe I'm retreading the last group's ground,
she thought, tail flicking in annoyance. How hard was it to find something, anything to bring back? She picked up a pathetic twig and scraped a bit of moss off a rock, unimpressed.

18: Just as she was about to turn back, a flicker of colour caught Softsong's attention. She turned her head to investigate, spotting a blue-jay feather caught in some burred grass.
Finally, something worth bringing back!
She took the feather in her mouth, taking her measly haul back to camp. With any luck, she still had enough time to head back out for some more supplies.

[+ 1 twig, 1 mossball, 1 jay feather]

Collecting: Softsong, Scalescar, Newtberry, Spottedpaw, Poppypaw, Curlypaw, Lichenpaw, Quillpaw (Swankit, Blossomkit)

Last edited by lesbianism; December 29th, 2023 at 01:08 AM.
Old December 28th, 2023, 10:43 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

[ 9/100 ]
( @lesbianism - for the softsong mention )

Oh, no. No, no, no! He was shifting to collection duty already!? It was too soon, he hadn't had enough time to prepare himself, he wanted to push this back! Couldn't he go on wall duty instead? Anything else. Why not stay on decorating? Why did they have to rotate to begin with?

On shaky paws, he made his way after Softsong. He remembered that she was in his group, and since she was a warrior if he stuck close she could protect him if anything happened. His heart was pounding so hard it roared in his ears.

Curlypaw tried his best to push away any fearful thoughts of what could happen when he stepped paw out of camp. He'd only been out of camp once so far, but that was with Lavenderhaze. Going out when nobody was specifically assigned to look over him was scarier.

Maybe... maybe the key was to just get this over with as fast as possible. Find a few supplies, then make a break for it back to camp. Yes, that was the right way to do it.

Keeping one eye on Softsong the whole time, Curlypaw began looking for any supplies. He remained within a few tail-lengths of the camp the entire time, ready to dart back into the safety of the camp's walls if need be.

A little bit of looking produced a few shiny pebbles. Were these worth bringing back? They were certainly pretty; perhaps the decorating crew could make use of them. It was an easy way to get back to camp, that was for sure. Scooping up a pair of the pebbles, he hurriedly brought them back to camp.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 28th, 2023, 11:08 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - tags; @tallulah @TheLostAmongTheStars
Softsong let out a surprised chirp as Daintydove returned, announcing an activity rotation. Already? Stars, that cat moves fast! she thought, a little impressed. She let out a sigh, a little disappointed at not being able to expand on her decorating idea with Quillpaw, but perhaps she'd been a little too ambitious with the time they had.

"Well, never mind that idea," she mewed to Quillpaw, quickly placing her trinkets around the den. It wasn't as grand as she'd had in mind, but she supposed it would have to do. Perhaps they could revisit the weaving idea another time.

She saw Spottedpaw come back with her head down and let out a tiny huff of amusement. She seemed like a sensitive little thing - she was lucky to have a mentor as sweet as Poppysong. "No need to look so miserable, Spottedpaw. Have you been out of camp yet? It's time to do some collecting."

Quillpaw
She/her | 7 moons | Silk Spinner
Casting a grin to the older she-cat, Quillpaw dipped her head. She was glad this warrior was nice and kind - a little warmer than Peachfrost had been. Her heart still ached from her old mentor's absence, but she tried to not think about it too often. It made her sad to think she had been forced against her will to leave when she had so clearly been whisker-deep in grief. It just didn't seem fair...

Stuck in her head too much, the young she-cat almost missed the call for rotation. Following Softsong she placed her feathers quickly down, spitting out a few of the pieces that stuck to her tongue, before bounding after the warrior. "Nice to meet ya, Softsong. That's a real pretty name. Mean anythin'?" Names always meant something it seemed. 'Quill' had been after her affinity for feathers. Maybe this cat could hum or sing really well? Songs were one of her favorite things, so she smiled wider as she stuck by Softsong's side out of camp.

"Sorry that we had to rotate 'fore I could show you my spinnin'. It's real fun - hey, maybe after this we could do the hangin' stuff you mentioned??" After all it wasn't like the end of this event meant the end of decorating, right? Quill hoped not at least - there was still much that needed to be done.

Once outside camp she let the wind brush through her fur, closing her eyes against it and smiling lightly. She was glad she lived here, out in the wide open land, versus some stuffy forest like the other three Clans. Her mind drifted to the friend she had met at the gathering - Ibispaw. How did she stand that dim forest??

Realizing yet again she was getting lost in her own world, the apprentice opened her eyes and took a look around her. There wasn't much at first glance, but she trotted over to a patch of tall heather and poked around. Oh! There, in the middle of it, looked to be a nest. Was it of a bird? Why wasn't it in a tree?? Oh, but there were beautiful multi-colored feathers! Plucking them from the nest Quillpaw backed out and turned around to head over to Softsong.

"Look what I found!" she beamed as she lifted her chin up to show the feathers to the warrior. Out of the corner of her eyes, while waiting for a reaction from the warrior, she spotted shiny spidery silk and side stepped a tail length or two. Sticking a paw out she managed to wrap most of the silky cobwebs around her paw for easy transporting, looking back at Softsong with a grin.

Last edited by taillow; December 28th, 2023 at 11:08 PM.
Old December 29th, 2023, 01:52 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - tags; @tallulah @Cherry~ (curly mention)
Softsong nodded, taken back to her warrior ceremony at the question. It had been a long time since she'd thought about her name. "'Soft' for my soft fur," she explained, though that part was self-explanatory, "and 'song'... during my warrior ceremony, they said it was due to my 'graceful movement and outspokenness' - though I think the latter had a lot more to do with it. The two together make it a little ironic," she mewed, glancing back at Quillpaw as they walked.
"How about yours? Quill like a porcupine?" It seemed unlikely with how friendly she was, but perhaps she'd had a run in with one as a kit.

Her ears pricked at the offer - perhaps her ideas wouldn't be wasted after all. "I'd like that. I'm eager to see how it turns out." The thought of a den brimming with decorations from top to bottom put her in a good mood - what better way to start and end the day but looking at something nice?

Pulling herself back to the present moment, Softsong looked towards Quillpaw's voice, ears pricked with interest. After a moment the apprentice popped up out of the heather, mouth full of colourful feathers.
"Very nice! You've done much better than I have," she mewed, gesturing to her measly haul of.... a jay feather, a mossball, and a twig. "I wonder what sort of bird left those feathers?" she mused. She twisted her head to nip a couple of stems of heather off, adding them to her collection.

She gave Curlypaw a glance, concerned at his... general demeanour. What was with the current batch of apprentices? She endeavoured to keep an eye on him - she didn't want a hawk swooping the nervous little thing away or something.