Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Foxine
Today 11:34 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:12 AM

Old November 29th, 2017, 03:09 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The world of monsters

She was somewaat appaled by what she had just heard."Wait...She fell for a...Mortal? I...." She didn't know what to say....thinking her words over for a minuet. "I.....sure, I'll help, if your that sure....but If I find out your lieing, than...well, then...accidents can happen.." She said, before sighing. "And I'm sure, I would prefer you like this, than whatever your...smaller form is." She said with a sigh. "Well, We should wait till Mid-day, wakeing him up now will only cause trouble, unless he is already awake..." she said, smileing slightly.
( @Sasukewolf (madness) )

Last edited by Akari; November 29th, 2017 at 03:10 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 03:12 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
She was somewaat appaled by what she had just heard."Wait...She fell for a...Mortal? I...." She didn't know what to say....thinking her words over for a minuet. "I.....sure, I'll help, if your that sure....but If I find out your lieing, than...well, then...accidents can happen.." She said, before sighing. "And I'm sure, I would prefer you like this, than whatever your...smaller form is." She said with a sigh. "Well, We should wait till Mid-day, wakeing him up now will only cause trouble, unless he is already awake..." she said, smileing slightly.
( @Sasukewolf (madness) )
He laughs softly “ well I can change in a Kitsune like you. However of course my color stays the same and all.” He says as he lays his head down in front of her. “ but as you wish. Tell me do you have any other questions about me?” He asks kindly
Old November 29th, 2017, 03:22 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly “ well I can change in a Kitsune like you. However of course my color stays the same and all.” He says as he lays his head down in front of her. “ but as you wish. Tell me do you have any other questions about me?” He asks kindly
"Well, there is the obovious...Why have you been watching over my kind, and why do you see me as the most beautiful of all of my species?" She asked, happy to finnaly be able to ask him a few questions. "Oh...and why do you keep calling me Queen?" She asked, curious about his reasons.

Last edited by Akari; November 29th, 2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 03:29 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Well, there is the obovious...Why have you been watching over my kind, and why do you see me as the most beautiful of all of my species?" She asked, happy to finnaly be able to ask him a few questions. "Oh...and why do you keep calling me Queen?" She asked, curious about his reasons.
He laughs softly “ well it’s nature to be curious about my fellow monster who is ranked as a high powerful monster and what I speak is truth none have shown such grace and beauty as you do. I just can’t help but be interested and say so. Also it’s a way of respect among dragons to call one of a other species something of high rank especially when you’re interested in that creature. Calling you queen is a high sign of respect in my world my dear. “
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:09 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He laughs softly “ well it’s nature to be curious about my fellow monster who is ranked as a high powerful monster and what I speak is truth none have shown such grace and beauty as you do. I just can’t help but be interested and say so. Also it’s a way of respect among dragons to call one of a other species something of high rank especially when you’re interested in that creature. Calling you queen is a high sign of respect in my world my dear. “
"Higher Rank? You...must be mistaken....Dragons are deffinatly superior.....I....like I said, you must be mistaken. If you wish to show respect, I would prefer if you called me Yang...." she said, suprised that was how dragons show respect to other species.
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:16 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Higher Rank? You...must be mistaken....Dragons are deffinatly superior.....I....like I said, you must be mistaken. If you wish to show respect, I would prefer if you called me Yang...." she said, suprised that was how dragons show respect to other species.
He nods “ yes superior among the dragons but not among fanged beasts like yourself and as you wish my dear Yang. “ he says kindly as his eyes glowed a bit “ .... tell me are you perhaps... in a relationship?”
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:29 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He nods “ yes superior among the dragons but not among fanged beasts like yourself and as you wish my dear Yang. “ he says kindly as his eyes glowed a bit “ .... tell me are you perhaps... in a relationship?”
"N-No, Well...Not yet at least...." She said, Slightly surprised about where their conversation was turning. `He can turn into a Kitsune, or so he said, so...He should be Compatible, but...I Don't know....` She thought, wondering where this conversation would lead. It was possible that he could ask to be her mate, but she doubted it...He was part dragon, after all... "Now why do you see us as superior? As a dragon, most of you could swallow us whole, Or Keep us as..Pets.." She said, her voice turning icy as she said the term 'Pets'
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:35 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"N-No, Well...Not yet at least...." She said, Slightly surprised about where their conversation was turning. `He can turn into a Kitsune, or so he said, so...He should be Compatible, but...I Don't know....` She thought, wondering where this conversation would lead. It was possible that he could ask to be her mate, but she doubted it...He was part dragon, after all... "Now why do you see us as superior? As a dragon, most of you could swallow us whole, Or Keep us as..Pets.." She said, her voice turning icy as she said the term 'Pets'
He smiles “ well we are superior to our own kind. Other dragons don’t see this and are often killed for doing such a thing and eating those of high rank will also lead to death. You are as worthy of life as I and I see. Interesting to think a beautiful woman is single. Very rare however I guess it’s to be expected since you are one of a kind” he says as he looks at her a soft smile on his face “ .... would you mind if I were to change form? I would like to be eye to eye with you while speaking.”
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:16 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He smiles “ well we are superior to our own kind. Other dragons don’t see this and are often killed for doing such a thing and eating those of high rank will also lead to death. You are as worthy of life as I and I see. Interesting to think a beautiful woman is single. Very rare however I guess it’s to be expected since you are one of a kind” he says as he looks at her a soft smile on his face “ .... would you mind if I were to change form? I would like to be eye to eye with you while speaking.”
"If you insist...." She said with a sigh. "I Still don't see why you see us as High Rank, I mean, We are tiny compared to you, and most of the time, We look up to You Dragons..." She said, Sighing. "Oh...Do you want me to look away while you, um, change form, or..." She said, Curious as to the process, but understanding it may be weird for him to have the opposite gender Watch.
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"If you insist...." She said with a sigh. "I Still don't see why you see us as High Rank, I mean, We are tiny compared to you, and most of the time, We look up to You Dragons..." She said, Sighing. "Oh...Do you want me to look away while you, um, change form, or..." She said, Curious as to the process, but understanding it may be weird for him to have the opposite gender Watch.
He shakes his head “ no need.” He says as his eyes glowed and mist begins to cover his body eventually it just suddenly moved away showing a rather handsome, elegant Kitsune. His pelt a smooth shining black and white and his eyes now held a ivory color, his tails tips were white with one shade of gray, his nine tails moved elegantly as he stands before her but was somehow still taller than her. “ so what do you think?” He speaks now in a smooth husky voice thick with a British accent.