by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:13 AM

Old March 12th, 2024, 06:15 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Kit Corner

Antfluff's arrival caused Wolfpaw to scoot away, letting the mother get closer to her kit. After Stormysong's behavior -- and continued behavior, as she went on to swipe at Firekit and got carted off by Bumba-- he was a little on edge, and though he masked it he was keeping a close eye on her. Wasn't anything personal, he just didn't expect someone to show off their abusive colors today .. he wasn't sure what to expect at this point. [ @starry ]

"No, no one's in trouble. Just focus on gettin' better, alright? Once you can use your leg, we can see about starting a different game." Hopefully one not as chaotic! Wolfpaw wasn't pleased a couple kits were hurt - he could see where Stormysong hurt Firekit - but wasn't holdin' it against the kids. Morningkit's was accidental, 'n Firekit was tryna help. He was glad Redhawk was around to deal with some of this, it made his head hurt. "I'll keep it going, it's got a bit derailed so..." He offered Morningkit a small smile before he shuffled away. "Springpaw [ @vei], can you look at Firekit? [ @*_Athena_* ] Looks like Stormysong hurt him when she hit him."

Alpinekit started screaming, and at a glance she seemed fine - he didn't understand the ignoring thing, wasn't she attacking Spiderthroat with the rest? He stifled a sigh and was preparing for calling order when a weight landed on his back. He looked over his shoulder at Mosskit [ @sylvia26 ] with a little smirk. "Our camp's being invaded by ShadowClan!! Look at Silverstar [ @Desert Rain Frog] -- he's going to destroy the warriors' den! Stop him!" He gestured dramatically toward Silverstorm's form, which had been passing by the kits to go into the warriors' den. Since he didn't think to help with the chaos, Wolfpaw would bring some of the chaos to him.

Spiderthroat had rolled over and seemed to be playing dead - Wolfpaw wanted to stoke that fire. "Spiderthroat's trying to escape, don't let him get away! We need to show those ShadowClan fiends ThunderClan isn't to be messed with." He'd aim a couple bats toward Spiderthroat's tail, and hoped some of the kids would join him in the assault. "Alpinekit, come over here and help us!" Maybe some direction would get her back on track? He didn't really want her screaming 'n feeling down.

[ Sorry if you're getting mentioned again and don't want to participate, this got kinda derailed so I'm just trying to bring back order. Spiderthroat and Silverstorm ("Silverstar") are the ShadowClan cats in question. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 12th, 2024 at 06:15 AM.
Old March 12th, 2024, 12:16 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Antfluff's arrival caused Wolfpaw to scoot away, letting the mother get closer to her kit. After Stormysong's behavior -- and continued behavior, as she went on to swipe at Firekit and got carted off by Bumba-- he was a little on edge, and though he masked it he was keeping a close eye on her. Wasn't anything personal, he just didn't expect someone to show off their abusive colors today .. he wasn't sure what to expect at this point. [ @starry ]

"No, no one's in trouble. Just focus on gettin' better, alright? Once you can use your leg, we can see about starting a different game." Hopefully one not as chaotic! Wolfpaw wasn't pleased a couple kits were hurt - he could see where Stormysong hurt Firekit - but wasn't holdin' it against the kids. Morningkit's was accidental, 'n Firekit was tryna help. He was glad Redhawk was around to deal with some of this, it made his head hurt. "I'll keep it going, it's got a bit derailed so..." He offered Morningkit a small smile before he shuffled away. "Springpaw [ @vei], can you look at Firekit? [ @*_Athena_* ] Looks like Stormysong hurt him when she hit him."

Alpinekit started screaming, and at a glance she seemed fine - he didn't understand the ignoring thing, wasn't she attacking Spiderthroat with the rest? He stifled a sigh and was preparing for calling order when a weight landed on his back. He looked over his shoulder at Mosskit [ @sylvia26 ] with a little smirk. "Our camp's being invaded by ShadowClan!! Look at Silverstar [ @Desert Rain Frog] -- he's going to destroy the warriors' den! Stop him!" He gestured dramatically toward Silverstorm's form, which had been passing by the kits to go into the warriors' den. Since he didn't think to help with the chaos, Wolfpaw would bring some of the chaos to him.

Spiderthroat had rolled over and seemed to be playing dead - Wolfpaw wanted to stoke that fire. "Spiderthroat's trying to escape, don't let him get away! We need to show those ShadowClan fiends ThunderClan isn't to be messed with." He'd aim a couple bats toward Spiderthroat's tail, and hoped some of the kids would join him in the assault. "Alpinekit, come over here and help us!" Maybe some direction would get her back on track? He didn't really want her screaming 'n feeling down.

[ Sorry if you're getting mentioned again and don't want to participate, this got kinda derailed so I'm just trying to bring back order. Spiderthroat and Silverstorm ("Silverstar") are the ShadowClan cats in question. ]

"WisteriaKit"

"ANOTHER SHADOW CAT!? OH NO!!" He looked at the other kits, "CMON WE GOTTA ATTACKS!"

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."

Old March 12th, 2024, 01:07 PM
: D

Bump Policy: anytime not when im on the mood "busy" or offline because im at school :(
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post

"WisteriaKit"

"ANOTHER SHADOW CAT!? OH NO!!" He looked at the other kits, "CMON WE GOTTA ATTACKS!"

yea lets attack beekit meows
Old March 12th, 2024, 01:18 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader View Post
yea lets attack beekit meows
"WisteriaKit"

"LETS BATTLE!!" The small tom smiled wildly and jumped on SpiderThroat, "RAAWWWR! IM GETTIN' YOOU!" He bites the deputy's ear and tugs on it.

@Starfall

@leader

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

Old March 12th, 2024, 01:19 PM
: D

Bump Policy: anytime not when im on the mood "busy" or offline because im at school :(
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
"WisteriaKit"

"LETS BATTLE!!" The small tom smiled wildly and jumped on SpiderThroat, "RAAWWWR! IM GETTIN' YOOU!" He bites the deputy's ear and tugs on it.

@Starfall

@leader

beekit charges at the leg and bites
Old March 12th, 2024, 01:21 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
"WisteriaKit"

@Starfall

@leader
Leafkit joins in, after the chaos with Stormysong.

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 12th, 2024, 02:03 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

Quickly Catching On, SilverStorm Rounded To Face Them. Rah! He Let Out A Small Hiss, Attemping To Sound Scary But Not Too Scary. He Still Wanted To Seam Like A ShadowClan Cat, He Attemped A Few Words. Oh, No! Fearsome ThunderClan Warriors! Try Stopping Me! SilverStar Jumped Up, Slightly, Before He Dropped Into A Slight Crouch. (Giving Perms To Kits Who Wanna Pin Him, And Small Scratches And Bites)
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; March 12th, 2024 at 02:03 PM.
Old March 12th, 2024, 02:25 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Quickly Catching On, SilverStorm Rounded To Face Them. Rah! He Let Out A Small Hiss, Attemping To Sound Scary But Not Too Scary. He Still Wanted To Seam Like A ShadowClan Cat, He Attemped A Few Words. Oh, No! Fearsome ThunderClan Warriors! Try Stopping Me! SilverStar Jumped Up, Slightly, Before He Dropped Into A Slight Crouch. (Giving Perms To Kits Who Wanna Pin Him, And Small Scratches And Bites)
"WisteriaKit"

He got off the deputy, and quickly went towards Silver'Star', "RAAAHHH!! GET HIM!!" WisteriaKit jumped on top of him, and bit his ear.

.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

Old March 12th, 2024, 05:47 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

Alpinekit heard Wolfpaw and looked his way to see him gesturing at Spiderthroat's tail. She leaped and landed on Spiderthroat's tail. Alpinekit was going for the kill and shook his tail like crazy!
Old March 13th, 2024, 07:41 AM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
Leafkit joins in, after the chaos with Stormysong.
Berrykit joins.