Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 12:09 PM
medical malpractice...
Last post by sock
Today 12:05 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:58 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 11:50 AM

Old December 28th, 2023, 10:36 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Runnin’ and boundin’

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
- - -

Redspring looked over at Creekchill, amber eyes meeting Creekchill’s. His ears perk as he listens to what the Tom has to say. He was challenging Redspring? Red straightened up; he hated losing, and he refused to back down from a challenge. Of course he’d accept.

“Oh really?! I bet I can! Let’s get some cat to judge for us. Are we doing long distance or sprints? Because I could totally beat you at both!” The cat replied, a grin growing across his face as his muscles rippled.

A wide grin spread across Creekchill's face as his challenge was accepted. A judge was totally fair; that way, there would be no disagreement over who won. Not that it would be a contest, anyways; he knew he'd beat this cat. "Let's do sprinting. We're WindClan cats, we should be able to run fast, hmm?" A WindClan cat who couldn't run fast might as well go off and become a kittypet.

Glancing around, he didn't see any good candidates to be a judge, aside from Icedapple perhaps. "Do you think we should ask Icedapple, given that she's the one who organized this in the first place?"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 29th, 2023, 05:23 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Blazesong's tail lashed and eyes shone. Running! She loved running. Then again, she loved almost anything involving outside of the camp- anywhere she didn't sleep was perfect. She scrabbled forward and hared toward the crowd.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old January 1st, 2024, 04:28 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

A wide grin spread across Creekchill's face as his challenge was accepted. A judge was totally fair; that way, there would be no disagreement over who won. Not that it would be a contest, anyways; he knew he'd beat this cat. "Let's do sprinting. We're WindClan cats, we should be able to run fast, hmm?" A WindClan cat who couldn't run fast might as well go off and become a kittypet.

Glancing around, he didn't see any good candidates to be a judge, aside from Icedapple perhaps. "Do you think we should ask Icedapple, given that she's the one who organized this in the first place?"

Redspring nodded, grinning back at Creekchill. "Alright! Sprinting it is!" He meows back with a competitive and confident demeanor and voice. He stretches his legs as Creekchill looks around for a referee and recommends that they should ask Icedapple. That made sense to Redspring. Icedapple organized it so it made sense.

"We should." He agrees before calling out to Icedapple. "Hey Icedapple! Creekchill and I are about to race! Will you judge for us?" His loud voice calls across the WindClan territory.

. . .
@Swiftheart <3

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!

Last edited by chickadee; January 1st, 2024 at 04:29 PM.
Old January 1st, 2024, 05:01 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post

Redspring nodded, grinning back at Creekchill. "Alright! Sprinting it is!" He meows back with a competitive and confident demeanor and voice. He stretches his legs as Creekchill looks around for a referee and recommends that they should ask Icedapple. That made sense to Redspring. Icedapple organized it so it made sense.

"We should." He agrees before calling out to Icedapple. "Hey Icedapple! Creekchill and I are about to race! Will you judge for us?" His loud voice calls across the WindClan territory.

. . .
@Swiftheart <3
“Sure!” Icedapple called back

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)