Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Paws in love finder
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 08:10 AM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:10 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Zei
Today 08:03 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:56 AM
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 7th, 2020, 05:09 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

(open)Waterlily bounded around eyes wide claws out ready to attack her next frog slurper
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 7th, 2020, 05:11 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Falconpaw had not joined his Clan in the battle. Though he was large, he was untrained, and well.. he did not care for the thought of being some RiverClan scum's dinner.

Instead, he had concealed himself near the edge of camp until he caught sight of Hailstorm! Ears perking, he scampered across the clearing to join his mentor, following her gaze to Icestar's motionless form beside the golden tabby.

Did she die?

Curious, and finding some pleasure in knowing the stupid she-cat that hit him lost a life, he leaned into Hailstorm despite the RiverClan warrior near them to whisper: "I told you her She-Catly Emotions controlled her!" @Casper
@ponyapan

Hailstorm was yanked out of her trance when she felt her apprentice press against her. Her first instinct was to rest her tail on his flank to comfort him, as she assumed this would be a lot to take in--the first battle he'd witnessed. Her bright blue eyes flicked over to him, hoping Stormlily would simply yield, seeing as the battle was clearly ending.

"Are you alright? You're not hurt, are you? You've been staying out from under cat's paws?" She spoke gently, knowing she hadn't trained him in battle at all yet. She felt guilty for that, but somewhat relieved, as it meant he would not participate in all of this today. At his next comment, she grimmaced.

"You should not say such things about your leader," She meowed, her voice shaking slightly as her own emotions began getting the best of her. "She is in the paws of StarClan now. But she will return to us." A guilty fragment of her heart was found wishing that Icestar would just stay dead. She shook the thought away immediately. She found herself looking around for her sister, wondering how she would react to all of this. [ @Moonraven ]

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 7th, 2020, 05:13 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Songthorn's claws tore into the ground as he burst into the clearing after Flintstar, his eyes narrowed. It had been so, so long since he stepped paw into ShadowClan territory... it felt wrong. He didn't belong here. He was a ThunderClanner now! His ears flattened and he shook his head to clear his thoughts. The small tabby forced himself forward, hoping so desperately that he would not come face-to-face with his parents. But was Burnetsnap alright? He had to find him, he had to! He had to see if his best friend was still alive!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 7th, 2020, 05:20 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
She felt proud for the apprentice trying to attack than just fleeing with his tail between his legs. She easily moved out of the way but let him nick her leg to give him hope but right after she aimed a hard and heavy sheathed claw at his nose
I hit her! I did it! His heart flared for a second, until a hit to his nose brought him back to reality. Goldpaw dizzily took a step back, having no idea how to defend himself now. My goal is done, I can run away now, she's clearly beat me. The problem was, there was no opening. I'll have to create one.
He feigned widening his eyes in shock. "Wait, is that Lionstar wounded behind you?" he said, hoping the cat would fall for it. Just a second of distraction, and he'd get out immedietely.

Please click my eggs!

Old January 7th, 2020, 05:27 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
I hit her! I did it! His heart flared for a second, until a hit to his nose brought him back to reality. Goldpaw dizzily took a step back, having no idea how to defend himself now. My goal is done, I can run away now, she's clearly beat me. The problem was, there was no opening. I'll have to create one.
He feigned widening his eyes in shock. "Wait, is that Lionstar wounded behind you?" he said, hoping the cat would fall for it. Just a second of distraction, and he'd get out immedietely.
She sweetly laughed "im glad your trying hard and that the scape i let u have gives you hope, so i will turn a blind eye for the next time we fight goldpaw"she said then looked away long enough for him to scurry off
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 7th, 2020, 05:42 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
The tabby huffed in air as his paw collided against the warrior, claws grappling for grip. She was already moving again towards him. A split second of decision had him crouching down and branching so he wouldn't be thrown on his back. It did have his opponent on him and sharp claws digging into his back. A rumble ripped through his chest as anger blossomed within. Whatever fears and restraints he had though of keeping at the beginning of this battle slipped away as he pushed with all his might, pushing both him and the shadowclan cat into the snow sideways. Then he twisted to get back up and detangle himself from her claws.

@RedHead

Strawberrythorn had felt excitement blossom in her chest as her claws hooked in the Riverclanner's fur, and she had been about to dig them deeper when she was pushed sideways, both of them falling into the snow. She growled in frustration as he disentangled himself from her claws, easily sleeping away from her in the cold snow. Strawberrythorn quickly got up into a crouching position to taunt him, but what she glanced at over his shoulder made her stop dead in her tracks. "Icestar?" She murmured, blue eyes widening for only a moment before they were glaring at the tomcat. She often didn't recognize many of her former clanmates from her time n Riverclan, and living in Shadowclan had made her truly loyal to this clan. And oh, was Riverclan getting on her bad side now. Especially this annoying tom. "Look what your stupid leader went and did!" She hissed, her claws unsheathing as she bunched her muscles tighter, blue eyes glowing with a fiery rage.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 7th, 2020, 05:55 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dawnstripe watched the pair disappear in the sea of cats. She took a seat on the cold crimson snow, her entire body ached. A small stream of blood gushed out of the puncture wound on her leg, the blood flow from the lacerations on her belly had slowed and continued to do as she allowed her front legs to buckle and rest her weight against the snow. Her shoulder had been dislocated and every movement sent sever pain through her nerves.
She was tired and her head felt fuzzy, but she kept herself awake and her ears alert. The sight of the Thunderclan leader entering the camp had her pushing herself back to sit up.
Her eyes scanned the camp until she found what had brought the battle to a standstill. Lionstar beat Icestar? It took some staring for Dawnstripe's brain to make a real connection. The goldfish actually managed to take Icestar's first life! Her strong and powerful mother lost to a fish!!! Perhaps it was the shock, but Dawnstripe wanted to laugh, the volcanic anger of hers had depleted with the fight against Greenfur. She couldn't cry so laughing seemed like the only thing left to do. Mother preached about strength but she lost to a stupid fish. She really didn't think it was funny it really wasn't. Dawnstripe's mind fractioned just a little bit more with this stunning revelation, the pedestal she placed her mother on shrunk even more.
With a shaky breath, she forced herself to her paws, letting out a grunt of pain. She staggered her way through the cats towards her mother and the other cats. Where was their stupid deputy? Icestar had fallen Beastspark or someone should call an end to the fighting.
@Casper @Undertaker

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 7th, 2020, 06:51 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Strawberrythorn had felt excitement blossom in her chest as her claws hooked in the Riverclanner's fur, and she had been about to dig them deeper when she was pushed sideways, both of them falling into the snow. She growled in frustration as he disentangled himself from her claws, easily sleeping away from her in the cold snow. Strawberrythorn quickly got up into a crouching position to taunt him, but what she glanced at over his shoulder made her stop dead in her tracks. "Icestar?" She murmured, blue eyes widening for only a moment before they were glaring at the tomcat. She often didn't recognize many of her former clanmates from her time n Riverclan, and living in Shadowclan had made her truly loyal to this clan. And oh, was Riverclan getting on her bad side now. Especially this annoying tom. "Look what your stupid leader went and did!" She hissed, her claws unsheathing as she bunched her muscles tighter, blue eyes glowing with a fiery rage.
As his opponent looked over him to see something, he took a glance too. He was shocked, he didn't expect the battle to have gotten this out of hans. Wasn't this supposed to be a raid? Shadowclan must be pathetically weaker than foreseen because it appeared to be in shambles as he took a quick glance around. His maw dropped open slightly, but he was pulled from his stupor as the Shadowclan warrior spat an insult at his clan.

"Better than the weak lump you call a warrior, and this mess you call a clan." He laughed in return. How could she even be trying to insult his leader while her clan feel apart around then. His laugh turned into an ugly one as his golden eyes darkened. He realized ahe was not giving up the fight despite defeat.

"You're pathetic." His voice dropped low and venomous as he taunted her. They were recently matched, she couldn't beat him. He might actually have a chance if he could get her to turn blind with rage and slip up. He flashed a toxic grin and crouched, claws sinking into the frozen ground through the snow.
Old January 7th, 2020, 07:23 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Tigerpaw noticed the cat didn't look to older, a bit bigger then him, but he still had some growing to do. He clearly had more training, the tom tried recall everything his mentor had told him about fight while following his instincts. He jumped sideways when Fawnsqueak came at him. The Warrior's claws got a few shallow hits before he could react though, Tigerpaw darted forwards to nip at Fawnsqueak's leg. He was mildly distracted by the arrival of yet another clan leader barging in their camp.

The nip made him wince from the pinch, but Fawnsqueak shook out his leg to attempt to dislodge the little pest. Now, he was rethinking this opponent, maybe overthinking -- if that was his battle move, it might be best to find someone who was more confident in their skill. Maybe he just needed some encouragement, so he gave him a gentle, "That was pretty good." It was! It still stung.

Flintstar's arrival was met with initial scrutiny as Fawnsqueak wondered if that was actually a battle patrol or if he'd arrived to walk Icestar to the gathering considering the amount of cats he'd brought with. But when he didn't seem to do anything, he shrugged it off and returned to the ShadowClanner with a smooth sliding dodge, whipping around to claw his shoulder.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; January 7th, 2020 at 07:24 PM.
Old January 7th, 2020, 08:09 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

There was something theraputic about feeling his enemy's life drain in his jaws, and Lionstar had to take a moment to savor the taste of her blood in his mouth.

After all the times she tried to intimidate him, to act tough.. killing her was absolutely rejuvenating. Oh, if she came back she'd be so pissed off, and he wished he'd be here to see it.

Before Flintstar even arrived, he already released his grip around her throat, letting her fall to the ground like the worthless sack of fat she was.

Licking blood from around his muzzle, his amused gaze landed on the stiff ThunderClan leader and the couple cats that accompanied him. So Bearpaw was indeed correct about their alliance.. wow, if ThunderClan was only going to bring a few cats to help out, Lionstar was glad Icestar was stuck with the dummy. Not only was he late, but the backup he brought wouldn't have sufficed. It'd be moons before ShadowClan could recover from this battle, from the loss of the bodies scattered throughout the clearing.

"Flintface," he greeted him warmly. "How nice of you to pop in! A bit late, I'm afraid-- this raid was never your business, and now it's over. I suggest going home, buddy. I know you want to help, but.." One glance at the thinning ThunderClan crew said it all. Leaf-bare was harsh when the Clan had little supplies of prey and herbs after a brutal fire, and.. come to think of it, when was the last time a ThunderClan cat patrolled their border? It'd been almost a moon, at least. ThunderClan must not be doing too well on cats, then.. was this patrol the only cats capable of fighting? The thought almost made him laugh. "Go home. Save your resources for another day, pal-- and.. I know you're trying, Flinthead, but you might want to reconsider your allies! I get wanting to play the hero but uh, that doesn't work if you don't show up in time, and it definitely doesn't work when your Clan isn't in the condition to make deals they can't keep. Think on that, bud."

Tail swishing, his gaze fell over the clearing, watching the mass of cats still fighting. "RiverClan!" His voice boomed, a loud screech that overcame the hisses and snarls of clashing cats. "We're done here. Let this serve as a reminder that RiverClan is not to be trifled with, no matter what your pathetic leader may think. You can thank her for this battle: she decided to give me a heads up on her plan to steal our territory."

With a flash of a smile at Flintstar, Lionstar began to head out of the camp. RiverClan would soon follow, he knew-- he wasn't too concerned with waiting around. Let ShadowClan sort out the mess they made.

@Casper, @RedHead

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread