Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 06:05 AM
Shadewind
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:56 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:45 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:38 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 11th, 2019, 05:29 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Aquilex @Gemini
{gotcha! i thought the plot idea was interesting-- dawn isn't the nicest kitty, we'll say, and it'd be funny if he tried to show off and handle a fox on his own but it didn't end up working out lol. just an idea c:}

Fox sightings? Unlike most things regarding the Clan, this may prove to be interesting to Dawncrest. The dusty tom had a bored, condescending expression on his face as he eyed the two other cats he was paired with. Usually, he'd complain about not being the patrol leader, but hey, he had less to do. With a sigh, he nodded, agreeing to head out. It wasn't going to be that easy, though. "I'm sure all it is is what the deputy said: rumors." He knew that complaining wouldn't do anything, but honestly, he just talked to hear himself talk.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old July 11th, 2019, 09:45 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@Fuzzyfeline
the white tomcat stood up shaking the moss and feathers of his long pelt, looking around Asterbounce was nowhere to be seen, but he had other things to do so it was ok. he gave a smile to the sun and the warm air trickling through the ceiling before looking back down so he was not to step on any other warrior’s tails. he had done that many times and... it wasnt great for either party. he gave a yawn with a tired look in his multi colored gaze as he scanned what was around him. noticing another cat he couldnt help but smile,
so. exciting. he was going to help the deputy weather she liked it or not, it wasnt her choice at this point, he was going to find her a mate no matter what it took. he saw that her eyes were closed as the cream molly slept in the sunlight, taking care of a kit was probably hard work that cottonspirit planed to experience some day, at some point in time but he had a while for that. as he trotted over to buttercupbreeze he gave a wide smile before stooping his head down to her ear.
“hey buttercup, wake up i gotta talk yo you!” he said almost giddy as he looked at the creamy cat that tried to sleep before him. he couldnt wait for her to wake up, he had tried to match her up with somebody but it hadn’t worked he had needed far more information and this was how he was going to get it.
“trust me you’ll love it.” he added with a bright smile.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old July 11th, 2019, 10:08 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
Qusilstep's attention was quickly caught when he heard the deputy call his name. His ears pricked, he looked about for the cat she had mentioned he would be pairing up with. Once more he found himself surprised that he had been picked for a patrol, not in the least that he had been put in charge.
'Silentwhisper?" He called, looking about for the cat he had been paired up with.
@Fuzzyfeline

The powdery grey and white molly was surprised to hear that she's been assigned a patrol. She rarely got to go on them. It was kind of hard when you were mute. She had no idea who Quailstep was to be honest so she's just have to wait on him, or her?, to speak up.
Hearing her name Silentwhisper turned her head to the sound. Blue eyes fixed on the warrior. Tail waving behind her the molly approached him giving an apologetic dip of her head. Last patrol she was on the cat she was pared with mistook her mannerism and silence as rude. So she'd clear that up to start. Tapping her mouth she opened it then shook her head hoping that got the point across.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 11th, 2019, 10:44 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Dappledfox narrowed his eyes a bit at Dawncrest but answered him with a level, patient tone. "We're warriors, Dawncrest. Even if it is a rumor, it's part of our duty to make sure the Clan is safe. If there's nothing here, that's a good thing. But if there is, we need to take care of it." The slender tom's tail twitched irritably, until he realized he sounded as if he were trying to take over leading the patrol. Dipping his head apologetically to Cotton, he continued scouting the moor.

@Gemini @ItsATryp

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 11th, 2019, 10:59 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Silentwhisper was enjoying this. Just walking through paths in the mood it was lovely. Being able to be out with Eaglesoul made it that much more enjoyable. Pelt pressed against the larger warriors the powdery grey and white molly started to drift into thought. What if this moment could last forever? Just them on a peaceful moor soaking up the new leaf sun.
Their lives had been challenged from the beginning, Eagle destined to a life of no sight and her, born a runt, sicky with no voice to call hers from day one. They had grown so strong. Sticking to each other through thick and thin. Silent was no longer a sickly little cat who despite her eager attitude was never as healthy as her sisters. Yet she strived to be strong, to be a warrior to over come her weaknesses and losses. Life was hard but you could still approach it with a good attitude and nothing's ever to hard for a little fun.

Living a life as a warrior would be hard for both Eagle and herself. Yeah it'd be easy if they just ran away and relied on Twolegs to take care of them or retire and be come elders early. Easy wasn't what they were going to do though. We've come so far. Farther then anyone thought we could. The molly mused blue eyes scanning the area as they walked. With a smile she glanced over at the tabby a smile placed upon her muzzle. At the sudden tap and pause the warrior stoped in her tracked a picked look reflecting in her face.
Run? She echoed in silence she hadn't expected that. Was he sure. If course he was. Letting out a puff of air she brushed her tail across his chest and shoulders indicating him to wait. It was a silly sigh that honesty was only used in him but she was sure he knew what it ment. Galloping off she checked the area a head moving any sticks or stones that could trip him. It's be horrible if Eaglesoul fell or got hurt she he just wanted to run.

Racing back enjoying the wind in her fur Silentwhiaper was glad the dark brown tabby has decided to go for a run. Just like we used too If course it's be slower then she was used to as her speed was one of her best qualities.
Stopping in front of Eagle Silent brushes her cheek across his. It wasn't a jester to anything she just wanted to do it. Pressing her nose in his shoulder she nodded letting him know the path was clear. Their language was weird and unusual but it was fear to the wiry warrior. Plus it have her an excuse to get closer to him, even if she didn't need one.

~~*~~
The marble brown tom butted his head to Silentwhisper as she reached him and then he gave her a lick before stretching out and given his body a good shake, dust flying everywhere. He understood Silentwhisper's language well enough, or as well as a blind cat could read the messages he got from touch and the change in the wind and scent. He nudged her again and then felt the ground again. He trusted Silent's judgement, it wasn't that, but he felt like figuring out at what pace he could go. He wanted to win, although this was not a race, Eagle remembering being unable to beat her when they were both healthy - or as healthy as they could be - and he hoped that although he was frail he could best Silent or at least cut down the gap that it used to be. The ground was good for running and a breeze in the wind could cure almost anything.

Setting off without a word he started running. He bowed down his head, lower than his spine lay and then pushed forward with long strides, his strong shoulders - although they lacked muscle - pushed him forward and he could not help but laugh as he felt the dust go into his ears and the wind in his fur pushing against him. It was a relief to no longer feel trapped any longer - although he never was - and be out on his beloved moor. The moor that gave him life the moor that makes him feel at home. Although their hollow was a good place for the camp, even that couldn't compare to the beauty that the moor conveyed. No longer being able to see it hurt him deeply but he could feel the wind that was only this strong on the moor, the one particular scent that always stayed here that always blew through the fur of every single windclan cat coating every cat with its mild heathery scent.

He had been so caught up in his daydream while running that he'd stopped paying attention to where he was running and the tom had accidentally strayed off the path and in a fit of panic he lifted his paws incredibly high looking like some weird messed up stag prancing around, although there was nothing he could actually trip on. The only thing was the bush to his right but with his continued prancing he just looked stupid.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 11th, 2019, 11:08 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Breezefeather, a skinny and frail looked down at his new apprentice with a curious yet far away gaze. He was interested in this apprentice, his first one to be exact, yet his mind couldn't real grasp it. He was on the edge of insanity or maybe he'd already fallen off the edge, he wasn't exactly sure. Reaching out he gave the apprentice a soft lick on his neck and then stepped back. He really wanted to prove to himself that he could be better than the way Bunnypaw saw him as. He wanted to be her father again but he knew that there was still a long road to that, to that he could even embrace his kit again without having her resent him. This was a step but not a long step. He just wanted his family back but that had all been taken away when the diseases hit and killed his mate and left him broken.
He wanted to do better though, he wanted to prove that he wasn't a failure, that he could prove to Bunny that he wouldn't just leave the clan again.

Looking at the apprentice he asked, his voice soft and distant. "So what do you wanna learn? What have you learned?" He laid down and his long, surprisingly long, tail flicked lazily. He felt really off today, but he assumed he just had to push through it and see what would happen.
Deathpaw shuffled his paws in embarrassment, startled that Breezefeather had licked his neck instead of the traditional nose touch that usually occurred. He liked it though, it was like affection that he never got from the father that hated his guts. "Deathpaw hasn't learned anything," he mumbled with embarrassment. "He knows nothing, he just wants to be a good warrior."

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 11th, 2019, 02:03 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Hail's steps were rather hasty and careless as they stormed across the more as a quick walk, their eyes sharp with guilt and anger. They weren't really paying attention to where they were going, and their fur was still bristling from the argument they'd just had. They hadn't meant to, but they had a lot of pent up emotions, and sometimes they simply couldn't hold it anymore. It wasn't even the other cat that Hailbird was mad it, but rather themself. Picking a quieter place at the base of a small bush, the young warrior grimaced slightly. They truly were trying to regain their usual high levels of self-control, but it was hard. Harder than it should've been.

Sinking their claws into the dirt beneath them, Hail shook their head to try and clear their mind. It did help, albeit not much. “I'm trying,” Hail hissed to themself, forcing their fur to lie flat. It took several minutes, but they were soon calmed down enough to be able to think clearly.

Maybe if they found somebody to talk to- something to do- they'd be better off. With this now in mind, the small black and white cat stood, stretching a little before they set out, a new spring in their step and a determined gleam in their yellow-green eyes. This was an entire Clan! How hard could it be to find a little company? Weaving through the small patch of bushes, Hailbird has their sights set for the top if the hill. From there they'd be able to see much of the territory, even the lake. At least, if they were right about where they even were.

It wasn't like they'd paid attention while storming out here. But of course, the young warrior was very familiar with the territory. To the other Clans it might look all the same, but as a Windclan cat through and through, there was little confusing about it. Now the forest territories? Those were probably something different altogether.

@Arie
Old July 11th, 2019, 03:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

@Fuzzyfeline
the white tomcat stood up shaking the moss and feathers of his long pelt, looking around Asterbounce was nowhere to be seen, but he had other things to do so it was ok. he gave a smile to the sun and the warm air trickling through the ceiling before looking back down so he was not to step on any other warrior’s tails. he had done that many times and... it wasnt great for either party. he gave a yawn with a tired look in his multi colored gaze as he scanned what was around him. noticing another cat he couldnt help but smile,
so. exciting. he was going to help the deputy weather she liked it or not, it wasnt her choice at this point, he was going to find her a mate no matter what it took. he saw that her eyes were closed as the cream molly slept in the sunlight, taking care of a kit was probably hard work that cottonspirit planed to experience some day, at some point in time but he had a while for that. as he trotted over to buttercupbreeze he gave a wide smile before stooping his head down to her ear.
“hey buttercup, wake up i gotta talk yo you!” he said almost giddy as he looked at the creamy cat that tried to sleep before him. he couldnt wait for her to wake up, he had tried to match her up with somebody but it hadn’t worked he had needed far more information and this was how he was going to get it.
“trust me you’ll love it.” he added with a bright smile.

The creamy molly had been so warm out that the second her head touched the moss she was asleep. Her white whiskers twitching with the occasional fidget of her tail. Buttercupbreeze had no idea what time it was or that the large tom was about to wake her. She was just sleeping soundly curled in a ball.
The sudden voice in her ear woke her causing the creamy molly to un-curl and stretch out her legs. Her eyes still closed. With a drowsy expression Buttercup blinked open her brown eyes to look up at Cottonspirit. "Huh?" She yawned still half asleep. The molly was groggy to say the least. Wait did I oversleep!? Snapping awake she sat up, pelt a mess. Only to realize what the large white tom had said. He was excited and almost joyful about something. What could he want to talk to her about? "Mornin Cotton." She meowed shaking her fur out. Sending some feathers out of her pelt.
Calmed down and more awake she began to clean her mess of a coat. Going out in the clearing like this wasn't an option. "What do you want to talk to me about?" Buttercup ask stopping, her head tilted a bit so she had to look up to see his face. Honestly she looked kinda cute the way her pelt was ruffled and her brown eyes peered up to get a better look.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 11th, 2019, 03:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
"I wouldn't be so sure of yourself Pineneedle, you under estimate my sneaking abilities!" There was the softest purr hidden in her voice, eyes closing momentarily as he touched his nose to the top of her head. She would draw in a slow breath, catching his scent and finding that it made her a bit more happy. In a way, she liked that he was taller, it showed that he had grown, changed. A different cat than the manipulative one she had known in their early kit/apprentice moons. "I guess that sounds pretty reasonable, maybe that's what brought you here now. I don't think I've mentioned to anyone about my thinking hole." The realization that she had never told anyone about this sacred place for her hit, and she couldn't help but feel slight guilt. In a way, this was a place for her to escape the eyes of her clanmates, to escape her own harsh judgement of herself. In a way, this singular dip in the territory was her escape, even if just for an hour. She was a social, outgoing cat and yet sometimes, even she couldn't handle being around everyone constantly. Was it selfish of her to have a spot that no one really knew about, just so she could escape?
"You're welcome to come here, anytime you need time away from everything. Normally no one really comes over this way, so it's pretty quiet." Offering to share the spot with him, it made her feel better. Surely Pineneedle could relate to wanting to be away from everyone, he tended to be even less social than she was; if she could help him by offering him a quiet spot, away from the camp, then she wouldn't mind sharing her little secret hideout. If there was anyone in the camp she would share a secret with, it would be him anyways.

Adderheart could only laugh lightheartedly at his denial of slacking off; she knew he was a good warrior, he did his duties, did what he had to do. In every sense, he was a good warrior. "I would love that; don't get me wrong, I love our clanmates, but it'd be nice to actually be put on a patrol with a friend for once." There was a brief pause in the conversation, long enough to where her quiet sigh was actually audible, causing her to shake her head and try to cover up the sound. He didn't need to know that she was actually really upset that they had been put on so few patrols together now that they were warriors; he didn't need to know that she was anything but strong and sure-footed. She was a strong cat who didn't really on others.. But Starclan how she missed him. "Hm? Oh, just the usual I guess. Working myself to death, trying to... Trying to.." The sandy she-cat looked down at her paws, silence falling over her for a moment as she tried to find the right words.

"I don't know what I'm trying to do Pine. I.. There's just this... This deep drive in me, to prove myself to everyone, to make myself this ideal warrior of Windclan. And I pick up all of the patrols that I can get my paws on. But sometimes I don't know if I'm doing it for other cats, or.. Or to make myself feel better. To prove to myself that I'm useful.." Adderheart's eyes remained on her paws as she spoke, her voice quiet so that the wind of the moor wouldn't sweep her voice to ears she didn't want hearing.

"I've worked myself so hard there were a few times that I thought I would have to go to Beepaw. Sometimes I've gone nights without sleeping because I just.. Want to be out doing something for the clan, even when I don't have to. I.. I don't know what I'm trying to accomplish anymore."

The warrior's shoulders slagged slightly, and she would look up, to him, for a moment before looking away. It felt weird to be saying it, but if there was anyone she could talk to, it was him. He wouldn't judge her.
"Oh do I, now?" The tom grinned, batting at her playfully before he'd tapped the top of her head with his nose. He settled down, afterwards, sitting up and curling his tail around his paws. He might've been sitting a little straighter than usual, in an attempt to look taller, but otherwise there was nothing off about him. He was used to the way his heart would start beating erratically every once in a while, and at the most random of times; sometimes, her being close to him was welcomed, other times, it caused that strange shift. He was used to his fur heating when she'd compliment him; that didn't always happen either, and Pineneedle was beginning to wonder why, exactly, he had to deal with it sometimes. It didn't always make sense.

"I might do that. It'll be our little secret," He mewed in response, a smirk creeping onto his maw. It was a nice place, he had to admit - it seemed like the type of place Adderheart would spend her free time in. It was funny, he'd thought he knew everything about her, and then there was this. Everyone had their secrets, he supposed. He'd had his fair share of his as a kit - things he kept hidden from everyone, but he was fairly sure Adderheart knew all about those now. She knew pretty much everything about him. She was the only cat who'd been there since... well, almost the very beginning, and now? Things were changing. Whether he liked it or not, things were bound to change, and one of those things could be their relationship. It'd changed before, he remembered, when they were kits... then apprentices... and now as warriors.

The tom grinned at her comment about the patrols, nodding in agreement. He... didn't love his clanmates, not really, and although he disliked them, he protected them when it came down to it. After all, he was still a member of WindClan. Besides, there was at least one cat he loved here, and as long as she was here, he wouldn't let anything happen to their Clan. Honestly, he probably would've done something beyond stupid long ago if it hadn't been for Adderheart. He was surprised she hadn't given up on him, given everything that had happened. The grin faded from his face as she continued, something akin to alarm coming onto his features as he tried to think of something - anything to say. Reassurance was far from his strong suit. He swallowed, looking down at his paws for a few minutes before he pieced together a few fragments of thought in what he hoped would be a reassuring speech.

"You have nothing to prove to anyone, Adderheart. For StarClan's sake, you've done a ton for this Clan! I know you love it, and I know everyone appreciates your hard work. Now, I love you - you know I love you, and I think you're absolutely incredible, but... but you can't go on like this. You're going to run yourself ragged, and I don't know what I would do if something happened to you. Seriously, I'd probably go crazy or something, and I can safely say that nobody wants that to happen. Please, Addy, for my sake... please be careful."

Pineneedle knew that at some point or another, every cat would reach their breaking point. It was just part of life, but... he hadn't expected it for Adderheart. She had always been this strong, brave, beautiful cat that, at one point, had been so good it was sickening to him. She had done so much for him, more than anyone else had ever done, and now it was his turn to try and help her. "I have an idea. What if, whenever you've been working for a long time and you still feel the need to do more, you come and find me instead? We'll talk, or you can rest and I'll just... sit here, or whatever. That way you aren't driving yourself to exhaustion." He paused for a moment, before his smile returned. "And whenever I feel like clawing the ears off of one of our more, ah, persistent clanmates, I'll come find you. Deal?"

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 11th, 2019, 03:38 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Deathpaw shuffled his paws in embarrassment, startled that Breezefeather had licked his neck instead of the traditional nose touch that usually occurred. He liked it though, it was like affection that he never got from the father that hated his guts. "Deathpaw hasn't learned anything," he mumbled with embarrassment. "He knows nothing, he just wants to be a good warrior."
Breezefeather was shocked by the apprentice's use of himself in third person but it was a minor thing in the back of the tom's mind that was a complete void. He had no clue on how to teach an apprentice, he barely remembered his own apprentice time. But there was some pointers weren't there? Hunting, battle techniques, responsibilities and the warrior code? Wasn't that it. Unlikely. Still it was something wasn't it? Laying down still he opened his pear green eyes that he had closed while contemplating. "So you know absolutely nothing... Hmm, I guess you gotta learn how to hunt rabbits right? We can do that yes, yes yes we can do that. I think I can teach you how to catch rabbits. Its quite simple... or is it really? I don't remember." He was mumbling and then he looked up and straight ahead and his eyes narrowed to slits as his ears pinned back. "I know you're there Buttercupbreeze. Don't be a damn coward. Show yourself instead of stalking me. Is this what you resort to huh?"

{ @Fuzzyfeline }

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread