Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:39 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:30 AM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:26 AM
Old usernames
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:22 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 07:13 AM

Old December 4th, 2016, 02:54 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Lizardpaw hissed "My wall, and if you come any closer, I'll turn you into it's identical twin!" she spat at her mentor

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old December 4th, 2016, 03:02 PM
4c 4f 53 54

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skies View Post
Lizardpaw hissed "My wall, and if you come any closer, I'll turn you into it's identical twin!" she spat at her mentor
"Hey hey! Calm yourself down!" Violetpelt said, frowning, "Is that how you talk to your mentor?" She made sure her claws were sheathed, and made herself as harmless as possible.

4d 79 20 6d 79 2c 20 68 6f 77 20 74 68 65 20 73 69 74 65 20 6c 6f 6f 6b 73 20 64 69 66 66 65 72 65 6e 74 2e 2e 2e 20 6b 69 6e 64 20 6f 66 2e 20 50 65 72 68 61 70 73 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 2c 20 6f 6e 65 20 64 61 79 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 61 70 70 65 61 72 20 61 67 61 69 6e 2c 20 74 6f 20 73 6f 63 69 61 6c 69 7a 65 2c 20 74 6f 20 72 6f 6c 65 20 70 6c 61 79 2c 20 74 6f 20 63 72 65 61 74 65 2e 20 41 66 74 65 72 20 74 68 65 20 73 74 72 65 73 73 6f 72 20 61 6e 64 20 74 6f 72 74 75 72 65 72 20 63 65 61 73 65 73 2c 20 74 68 65 20 74 65 73 74 73 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 65 64 20 61 73 20 73 75 63 63 65 73 73 2c 20 61 6e 64 20 61 20 6c 65 6e 67 74 68 79 20 62 72 65 61 6b 20 62 65 66 6f 72 65 20 74 68 65 20 6e 65 78 74 20 61 72 65 61 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 2e

I used to go by: ninetailsnetwork, NTNET, FOXX, FOXXRR, and now I go by: URUFU(Username Pending)
Old December 4th, 2016, 03:19 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Lunacross @Nighty

Shale padded through the dense forest, and with each step, he trailed behind a bit. There was no real logic for this move, really, and the action was more sub-conscious than anything else. But because of it, he was able to take in more sights than previously.

He hadn't really paid attention to the incoming wafts of smoke in the Syndicate territory, if that was even possible. The tom wasn't exactly observant about nature in general. But now that he was whisking through the ThunderClan undergrowth, with half-burnt ferns nipping at his short pelt and stones by his legs, the smell was growing stronger. It was an ashy, flaming sensation that reminded him of the burning sun. So this was what ThunderClan was going through. The musty smell of smoke. It was a wonder that not all of them suffocated from it!

The tom was not used to having his sense of smell so masked by a greater one, that he kept silent for a while. He'd have to adjust first, and then speak.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 4th, 2016, 05:25 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Echofrost chuckled soflty at the words of her apprentice, her moss eyes finding their way to the dilute callico's pair. "I wouldn't waste time on that one. North'll learn her way soon enough of she'll meet her fate." She said with a shrug that was followed by a yawn. The bengal dipped her back in a stretch, letting her sharp talons slip into the crusty earth beneath them. "Stubborn souls need to learn on their own, some can't be changed." She said more softly, eyes watching the youngster carefully and hoping they would understand. She wasn't sure if Twite had formed a friendship with the med apprentice or not, but that should be a friendship to break. And trying to change an opinionated cat was a lost cause; being the most stubborn cat in the world Echofrost knew this well.
"B-But he's going to learn, I promise you! I've been trying, to explain that Starclan's left us for dead." Twitepaw exclaimed, not trying to sound like she was getting angry, but it was hard when somebody threw all her work away to the side. We're not friends- it's just fake, so I can end up getting my way. If Northpaw joins us, we can become unstoppable! "I'll make you proud, Echofrost." She didn't want to lose the trust of one of the only cats she respected, but at the same time the dilute calico didn't enjoy having her own opinions challenged- it wasn't like she was stubborn, but more like she was proud of herself. She herself wasn't as opinionated as most cats, but she could actually speak her mind around her mentor, one which knew her views on their ancestors and shared them as well. The young molly had an ambitious soul, and it was only beginning to leak out through her false calm demeanor.
Old December 4th, 2016, 05:35 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Echofrost glared at her apprentice ear flattening as she felt a grumble procure deep in her chest. "I said to let her go, in case you didn't hear the first time." Her voice was firm and her eyes were aflame as she looked the apprentice in the eye. How dare the young molly question her reasoning, it could almost be considered disobeying her. The bengal's thin brown tail lashed behind her angrily as she began to circle the apprentice slowly, challenging her to make a move, to continue to support her cause. "There's no need of Northpaw for our clan when she continues to poison it with Starclan." She continued, trying to push the apprentice to cave on her mission to save Northpaw. Medicine cats were useless in her opinion, if a cat were to get so injured in battle that they perished it was their own fault. @fenic!

Last edited by Ever; December 7th, 2016 at 09:02 PM.
Old December 4th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

With her kits fast asleep in the warmth of the Thunderclan nursery, Autumnleaf took this time to go for a relaxing walk out in the calming forest that served as her clan’s hunting grounds. The small she-cat padded through the undergrowth, her mind swarmed with various thoughts and doubts that she couldn’t escape. She stopped at the bank of a small stream and sat down on the cold, smooth pebbles as the stars of the crisp night reflected off it’s clear surface. She bowed her head with her ears flattened and eyes closed as she gave her thanks to Starclan for giving her such a life. With having adopted parents, a mate and kits, who all loved her with everything, she couldn’t ask for anything more. Being a mother was hard work and she knew how much of a burden to was to her mate to have to choose between the clan and his family when protecting them. The small, golden-brown queen gave a sigh and dipped her paw into the shining water, causing a slight ripple in it’s clear surface.
Old December 5th, 2016, 09:15 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
"Right, so let's just be cautious and only hunt what we think the clan will need," she said softly, taking a step over the border and proceeding to sniff the area.
Kestrelpaw nodded in agreement and followed after Sunpaw. He lifted his muzzle into the air and took in the scents around him. "I think I smell something nearby but I can't tell with all rainy air." He said. It was a bit cold, his paws were freezing but he sucked it up. He enjoyed the rain but he hated the cold.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old December 5th, 2016, 02:18 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Nighty @Gusty
[reminder to make sure your mention is correct when you post!! i didn't get a notification from nighty]
[also a note mire did extend the date (originally it was suppose to end yesterday), so we have until the 8th to finish this up]

The chances of the clan being anywhere near where the group currently stood was slim at best. The fire had suffocated the life from this part of the territory, and it would be several moons before life grew from the ashes.

In silence, Locus continued forward. It was hard to decipher scents from the smoke and char, and he heaved a sigh. "Towards water? I would say the ocean but we passed that on our way here. We would have seen cats amassed on the beach." The steel fighter never ventured beyond Dusk Syndicate territory; after being brought in as a kitten with his brother, he didn't need to. His knowledge of the clans came from members that had joined later in his life. "There should be a river along the border of ThunderClan and RiverClan. We'll check there."

Last edited by BEAR.; December 5th, 2016 at 02:19 PM.
Old December 5th, 2016, 02:25 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@Gusty @Lunacross
(Ah, sorry about that, it did that the first time as well, just forgot to check it)
Calixto padded after Locus. The cream tom's fur was turning slightly gray due to the ashes and embers still floating around. The tom shook it out, releasing some of the soot, but making his fur stand on end, making him very fluffy and noticeable. He let out a sigh and licked down his chest fur as he padded along side the others. "That sounds like a decent and reasonable place to check. You know the way?" He asked in between licks.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; December 5th, 2016 at 02:27 PM.
Old December 5th, 2016, 04:55 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@Lunacross @Nighty
Slale nodded and quickly marched on forwards, determined not to be the slacker of the group. The actual flakes of ash and soot were getting more noticeable here; he could see his companions getting covered in the pitch-black shades, complimenting their fur pattern. As for the tom, the ash didn't make much of a difference. It was quite bothersome, yes, but it hardly stood out against his already darkened pelt.
The river shouldn't be too far away from here, he thought, trying to use his nose to sniff out some sort of stream or brook. All he smelled was the burnt air and the stench of ThunderClan, however. It pleased him to realize that no patrols had passed this way so far; was it true that the so-called 'brave' clan was slacking off on their border? In this way, Shale felt quite smug. Never so great as they assume they are, yes?
His eyes narrowed and his legs picked up the slack, bounding forwards in an effort to see ahead.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; December 5th, 2016 at 04:55 PM.