Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by iliri
Today 06:11 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2017, 10:01 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
"All I can say is that I know very little of hunting. I don't ever talk to the elders. Not even when I was a kit. They have never interested me." meowed Nettlepaw, following Autumnleaf. The young Molly looked at her mentor with a flick of her tail.

Hunting should be easy. My mother and father do it all the time, so it should be very easy to me.

Nettlepaw scratched her ear quickly, trying not to draw any attention towards herself, but she knew that nobody except Autumnleaf would see her.
“Ah, that’s understandable.” The mentor mewed, her ear twitching, “I’ll teach you everything you need to know about hunting. Unlike my mentor, who was a lazy fox-heart who hardly trained me - I practically self trained myself when I was an apprentice.” She mentioned to Nettlepaw and the warrior’s gaze flickered slightly at the thought of her past. “I shouldn’t say anything about it..” Autumnleaf thought, “It was so long ago and I’m the only one left to remember it..” She shook her head and drew another smile to her maw, chuckling lightly. “And don’t worry, elders never really interested me at your age either - I never once went to them when I was younger. I never really had a reason to.” And that was truth, actually, she had no family and never caused any trouble, so the she-cat never needed to visit them.

“That aside, let’s hurry along.” Autumnleaf said and quickened her pace, passing through the camp’s entrance and into the woods, glancing behind her now and then to make sure that Nettlepaw was following at a close distance. This was a new place for her and if she didn’t keep a close eye on the young one, she could get lost.

[ Continued in Thunderclan Territory ]

Last edited by Captain; July 2nd, 2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 11:21 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
"No, because I want to at least become something than just floating around my mate everyday!" She accused him, trying to use anger as a method of defense to hide her sadness.
"I'm not always with your mother, like right now, your mother isn't here." He mewed simply, he didn't seem to care about what she was talking.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 10:31 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"I understand that, I wont make you talk if you dont want to." the last thing he wanted to do was make Stormwing not trust him, or force her to do anything she didnt want to. He could relate in all honesty, not really having the best life growing up. Either it was for his size or for him not feeling comfortable with his birth gender, it was a struggle even to this day. Now a days he knew which cats to trust and which to not, perhaps Stormwing was still trying to figure that out. he wouldnt rush anything, infact he had just met the molly. He had no right to force her to speak if she didnt want to.
Stormwing shifted her weight. Most cats in the Clan were truly nice, but... what would happen if Littlefoot disappeared? She was worried that another disappearance or death would break her fragile mental structure. Indeed, there were not too many cats left in the Clan that she could go to. Barely any. And as of now, she wasn't quite ready to brace herself for the impact of losing another friend. "Thank you. I... appreciate it, umm... really." It wasn't that Stormwing didn't want to talk to the friendly tom, it was more of the fact that she was nervous to. In just general meetings, not set up ones, Stormwing never knew what the right thing to say was.

The territory was one of Kestrelpaw's favorite places to hang out. But, that morning, it was not where she was spending her time. That morning she was in the clearing. And, to be honest, she didn't seem to be having the best day. Although Kestrelpaw normally didn't look like she was 'miss cheerful' to be honest. I want to train. But hey, Aime'Storm has needs too and I won't sit around whining like a spoiled brat about it. Guess I should get something productive done, just... she took one last glance around the clearing before sighing and getting to her paws. What could she do? Things were a little tense what with the WindClan trouble and all, so Kestrelpaw was being careful to stay out of the territory. Just in case something were to happen. Just in case she were to run into a WindClan cat. Not that she believed they would be stupid enough to pull something like that. Kestrelpaw truly hoped that this trouble would be over soon and ThunderClan would beat WindClan, showing them once and for all who was better.
@BluBunny

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; July 3rd, 2017 at 10:31 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 12:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
@HereKitty

A small tabby made his way out of the apprentice's den. What to do... Oh,
look who it is.
In his line of sight was a timid apprentice, Cherrypaw. "Oh, hi, Cherrypaw. Been mewling again?" There was slight malice behind his voice as he spoke.
Cherrypaw spun around at the sound of Sunpaw's voice. "S-sunpaw," she stammered, inwardly cursing herself as she fought against the urge to curl up and make herself small. "No," she said, averting her gaze as she tried to ignore her fellow apprentice's snide tone. "I just got back from training with Tigerdawn."
Old July 3rd, 2017, 01:19 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
Cherrypaw spun around at the sound of Sunpaw's voice. "S-sunpaw," she stammered, inwardly cursing herself as she fought against the urge to curl up and make herself small. "No," she said, averting her gaze as she tried to ignore her fellow apprentice's snide tone. "I just got back from training with Tigerdawn."

"Huh. You? Training? What a surprise! I didn't know you were capable of such a thing!" Sure she has. "I mean, little, scrawny, Cherrypaw, doing anything worthwhile?" Her fear was obvious to him. Stupid little Cherry.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old July 3rd, 2017, 02:26 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
"Huh. You? Training? What a surprise! I didn't know you were capable of such a thing!" Sure she has. "I mean, little, scrawny, Cherrypaw, doing anything worthwhile?" Her fear was obvious to him. Stupid little Cherry.
Cherrypaw tried not to wince at Sunpaw's jabbing remark. Cherrypaw's training had been slow to start since she was recovering from her bout of greencough for almost a moon. She stiffened, her ears folding back as she tried to hide her hurt. "I'm an apprentice, same as you. And I'll be a warrior some day."
Old July 3rd, 2017, 02:30 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Cherrypaw tried not to wince at Sunpaw's jabbing remark. Cherrypaw's training had been slow to start since she was recovering from her bout of greencough for almost a moon. She stiffened, her ears folding back as she tried to hide her hurt. "I'm an apprentice, same as you. And I'll be a warrior some day."
He smirked, seeing he'd hit a nerve. "A pathetic warrior, that's for sure." He sighed. "I mean, you? After that break in training? Never!"

Old July 3rd, 2017, 02:43 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
He smirked, seeing he'd hit a nerve. "A pathetic warrior, that's for sure." He sighed. "I mean, you? After that break in training? Never!"
Cherrypaw felt her body beginning to quiver as anger swelled within her. She wanted to say that what Sunpaw said wasn't true, that she'd be a brave warrior and who would make her mother in Starclan proud. But sneaking doubt held her back. What if Sunpaw was right? What if she was always 'pathetic' and scared. "Just...Just leave me alone, Sunpaw," was all the little ginger and white she cat could manage as she faced the tabby tom.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 02:44 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"The color of my eyes? But... but lots of cats have that color eyes! Or do you tell them that too?"
Hawkfeather asked, cocking her head to the side. Perhaps he was just so nice he told everyone they had beautiful eyes. "I love the morning too! Oh my gosh, we have so much in common already! Look, we're going to be friends!!" She squealed, rising up and down on her paws like a small kit. She looked excited until she realized he had talked about irritating many of his clanmates. "But - but why? You're so nice, how do they think you're annoying?" Hawkfeather had been told she was annoying too, but she always brushed it off with a cheerful 'okay!' and then proceeded to talk on until they walked away or made it clear that she definitely wasn't wanted. That had never stopped her from trying again and again, however. The tabby always tried again.

Maybe the cat had just been having a bad day! Or maybe they didn't like to be crowded by a cheerful, bouncy feline. That was all. "My favorite color is green! I love green, it's such a pretty color! Like the leaves in green-leaf? Or new-leaf? They're so pretty, and I wish there were some way to keep them forever and ever! Or, or maybe yellow! I love yellow too. Green and yellow are tied for my favorite color. And then my favorite prey is squirrel too! That's like, the coolest thing that we have the same favorite prey isn't it? And my favorite time of day is morning! See, look how much we have in common already!! Wow, this is fun!!" Hawkfeather's delighted tone reached a squeal that any young cat would have been proud to produce. She was, and had always been, the most excitable cat that most had met. Such a strange occurance.

Taking a breath, she continued. "I like all the high ranks! But Snowstar's my favorite, she's just so friendly and fun and she's super nice, too! Fennelnose kinda scares me sometimes. I mean, she can be a little grumpy, huh? But I like her too!! She just needs to have fun, right? Oh, oh, and then Wheatfur does a really really good job of being medicine cat! He's funny. I like him. I have lots and lots of friends - hey, I could introduce you to them! Then we could have the same friends and they probably wouldn't find you annoying because they hang out with me! I don't have any family that I know of, though. And if I could be in any other Clan it would be ShadowClan, because they're so cool and secretive and I met a ShadowClan cat the other day! He was so much fun. Not secretive at all, but I liked him too!" Her voice had slowed a little and she stopped for a moment, just so he could process everything.
 "What about you? What Clan would you be in?"

{aah, they would!! if Hawk didn't drive her kits crazy first XD
she's actually going to be manipulated into having kits and get her little heart broken my poor baby </3}
[ aww poor Hawkfeather, but Flareheart will be there for her! what if Hawkfeather was ashamed over how she had kits, and tried not to reveal who the true father is? and in a panic, she could tell Flareheart he's the dad! ]

Flareheart felt more carefree now, like he had completely adjusted to Hawkfeather's kit-like nature. At first, it had taken him by surprise to learn her personality matched his own. She was speaking honestly when she stated they had so much in common; it was true, they were very similar. He was getting excited, his paws itching to move and his mouth yearning to talk. He learned his flirting would not make an impact on her, and so he decided to become the playful tomcat his best friend, Spiritsight, knows him as.

An excited grin grew across his face, making his features even brighter. His eyes twinkled, like they did whenever Flareheart became happy. ``I only say that to she-cats as beautiful as you, and it seems your the only one that's so gorgeous!`` He had given up on flirting, but he could have a little fun by playfully flirting that meant nothing. ``Not many cats enjoy having their ears talked off.``If Hawkfeather was the one to talk his own ears off, then he'd be happy to endure it. His ears leaned forward to better listen to Hawkfeather's rambling. He was interested in the ShadowClan cat Hawkfeather met, but he didn't push her into further explanation. He purred as she revealed her reasoning. He could spend ages with Hawkfeather! She was very intriguing, and he was interested in everything she had to say.

``My opinion is based off stereotypes. I wouldn't join ShadowClan because they're dark and mysterious - very serious, I guess. I couldn't join RiverClan because I don't like water, or swimming. I guess I'd join WindClan. I don't think I'd like the wind making my eyes water all the time, but they have all that free space to run around! I'd be able to chase rabbits without crashing into any brambles!`` Flareheart's cheer was expressed via his tone of voice, which was not nearly as high as Hawkfeather's. ``What do you think your future will be like?``
Old July 3rd, 2017, 02:46 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Cherrypaw felt her body beginning to quiver as anger swelled within her. She wanted to say that what Sunpaw said wasn't true, that she'd be a brave warrior and who would make her mother in Starclan proud. But sneaking doubt held her back. What if Sunpaw was right? What if she was always 'pathetic' and scared. "Just...Just leave me alone, Sunpaw," was all the little ginger and white she cat could manage as she faced the tabby tom.
"Aww, she's afraid? Little baby Cherry is scared?" He stood over her, aiming to intimidate her even more. "Who's surprised? Not me, that's for sure."

Closed Thread