Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 02:02 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:58 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:53 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 14th, 2020, 06:41 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Ow, ow, ow...

Bluegorse was doing his best to not revert to curling up in a ball of pain, every step that tugged on his stomach just made things worse. He appreciated Irispaw's company during this-- she was sweet to him. A relief in a time of such.. hurt.

"Honestly?" Bluegorse had to laugh a little. "Killing me might be a release from a lot of pain.." He offered Irispaw a small wink, the tip of his tail curling as he waited on her to collect whatever herbs she was getting. Golden..rod? Marigold? This was way too complicated for him. "Ready whenever you are."

He was vaguely aware of Tallmarsh finally appearing after an eternity, but it almost left a sour taste in his mouth-- where was she during the brutal fight in the clearing?

[ @Delta, @Moon Lily ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 14th, 2020, 07:14 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightspot View Post
@FlameQueen

Padding about aimlessly, the juvenile apprentice fathoms herself regressing amid that all-too-familiar sensation of absent wandering, mind laden with thoughts of training and of hunting. An abrupt sense of apprehension, one of subconscious origin, pervades the molly's features, causing a rapid tremor to fire through her lithe limbs.
Just the excitement! Brightpaw denies, quickly filling herself with notions of potential excitement, enthused by the mere thought of beginning her warrior training at the paws of Hollowedaster. It was going to be exhilarating.
Hollowedaster saw his apprentice padding aimlessly. The gray and white tom stood up and walked toward her "follow me now" he growled heading toward the training hollow.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old February 14th, 2020, 07:26 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameQueen View Post
Hollowedaster saw his apprentice padding aimlessly. The gray and white tom stood up and walked toward her "follow me now" he growled heading toward the training hollow.
"Okay!" Brightpaw titters, endeavoring to suppress the tremble amid her timbre. Hurriedly compelling herself to hold her slender head squarely above her shoulders, the youthful molly shifts her weight with purpose, shadowing her mentor in trotting off to begin their practice.
Old February 14th, 2020, 07:54 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
ivypaw
the she-cat felt a sliver of sympathy for pinepaw—it would be hard being born outside the clans, not knowing whether or not everyone was going to accept you, and ivypaw certainly knew that not everyone here accepted cats born outside of thunderclan. it was a tough situation all around, and one that she wished there was a way to fix, but unfortunately... she didn't have that much sway with everyone else.

"I'm sure it is," she mewed, with a small twitch of her tail. "it's hard enough being young." no one wanted to listen to apprentices on serious matters. because they were young, ivypaw was certain they weren't as respected, and although she figured that was fair (they hadn't earned their place yet), it didn't keep her from disliking it. how long was it going to take before she would "earn her place" and manage to be a respected member of thunderclan? considering the fact that she was a pretty young apprentice, it would likely be a while yet.

at this point, pinepaw had a better chance of getting to that place than she did.

"you'll get there eventually. just don't let everyone else tell you where you belong." she mewed, with a tired yawn. the she-cat disliked being kept up, but now that she was awake, it was going to be hard for her to get back to sleep.
Pinepaw raised a brow at the end of that. The other apprentice certainly sounded like a warrior with advice like that. She rolled her eyes at the comment, Pinepaw didn't really think about finding where she belonged anymore, she knew it was here. No cat had really made her feel otherwise either. Though she just wished sometimes she had been born here. She sighed and her ears hung loosely to the sides as she watched the other apprentice yawn. Pine wished she were more tired.

Her mind wandered for a moment, but it went right back to her nightmare and not her dreams of what being a warrior would be like. She rolled in her nest, white belly fur spiked and exposed to the air as she stared quietly at the ceiling, tail tip curling, deep in thought.

"Did you hear that Riverclan had raided Shadowclan?" She whispered after a few moments of silence had passed. Probably not, she doubted any of the other apprentices had been quick to gossip about the fight between the two clans and the hostility between the two leaders at the gathering. It had made Pinepaw uncomfortable, the gathering was supposed to be a time for peace, not fighting. "It's why I had a nightmare tonight I think..."
Old February 14th, 2020, 08:57 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnblossom sat in the clearing peacefully, washing. She had visited the nursury, and the kits. Dawnblossom was a natural mentor. She loved working with other cats, and she began to think. How many moons until the kits need mentors? I'd love to...

------------------------------

Amberflight shifted beside his mate. He was madly in love, and he wondered if he should break the silence. "Would you like to go hunting?" he asked, hoping Shadewhisker wouldn't hear the nervousness in his voice.

------------------------------

Shadewhisker noticed Amberflight's nervousness, but chose to pay no mind to it. "Sure," she replied. "Should we find more cats to go with us? More hunters means more prey."

@RedHead (Flintstar) @hxneysuckle (Duskfeather)

Last edited by aspen.; February 14th, 2020 at 08:57 PM.
Old February 14th, 2020, 10:10 PM
Murder Daddy

Flamepelt padded toward Shadewhiser and Amberflight "hello you two" she purred. The molly shivered as wind blew at her pelt making it flow.

---

Hollowedaster followed Flamepelt his eyes dull as usual then he stopped standing next to the she-cat. A gust of wind moved his gray and white fur as it flowed gracefully in the wind.
@Morningstar

Last edited by Terrestrial; February 14th, 2020 at 10:10 PM.
Old February 14th, 2020, 11:48 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameQueen View Post
Flamepelt padded into the den shivering leave a small trail of blood "Tallmarsh?" she called as she sat down wrapping her tail around her paws.

---

Hollowedaster padded in after her to make sure was going to okay.
@Delta
Tallmarsh looked up from the pile of herbs she was currently sorting to find a she-cat followed by a trail of blood and another cat. The medicine cat wasted no time in swiping up cobwebs and going over. "What happened?" she asked as she began to inspect Flamepelt.
Old February 14th, 2020, 11:54 PM
Murder Daddy

Flamepelt stared at Tallmarsh her eyes changing from a look of happiness to grief "I-I killed Scarface when he attacked me and well this happened." she mewed "Tallmarsh my kits' father is dead because I killed him" she choked back her tears.

---

Hollowedaster scooted closer to her that their pelts were touching "it's not your fault Flamepelt" he mewed. @Delta

Old February 15th, 2020, 03:00 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Ivykit saw it coming and--quite literally--rolled out of the way, knocking into Thornkit in the process. She was already automatically opening her mouth to apologize before realizing it was just her foxhearted brother.

"Klutz!" he snapped at her as she rose to her paws. "That's what both of you are!"
Smokekit almost fell when she landed on solid ground. She glared at Thornkit as he insulted them. How dare he! She almost cried again, but the she-kit held it back as she knew Thornkit would just make fun of her.

Click my dragons!
Old February 15th, 2020, 03:51 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Delta @BILL.

(No problem! School has been swamping at the moment)

Irispaw smiled as her mentor appeared. The older she-cat looked a bit frazzled for a moment, but snapped out of it, it seemed. She wondered why.
"Tallmarsh!" She purred, tail waving- as well as it could- in greeting. She nodded at her correction, her ears perking up in interest .
"Oh yeah...I forgot about the painkillers..." She breathed. She gave Bluegorse a quick flick of her tail at his joke, poking her rogue out at him. Silly.

"Alright, I'm ready! I think...should I start?" She asked Tallmarsh.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread