Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Today 12:57 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2017, 10:39 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Brightkit sat in the nursery, her multicolored tail flicked around her paws. Most of the time the she cat wasn't looking for anyone in particular, just a friendly face, but this time was different. She was looking for her best friend- Martenkit. Where was he? What was he doing, anyways? Brightkit's thoughts turned to the events of the past few moons. The last time she had seen Martenkit had been right after the fire. The fire. The day everything changed. Brightkit could still hear the screaming cats, smell things burning, remember the fear and panic that had been radiating off of the other cats. She could remember her own fear and panic, she could remember wondering if she was ever going to see her friends again...if she were ever going to survive. Brightkit glanced around for Martenkit,- at least with her good eye. Her vision was shadowy, and for all she knew, she could be looking right over him. Brightkit wished that she could see better, although she had been living with her sight for this long- she could live with it forever. Partly blind. So...one of my eyes looks weird. Why didn't anyone tell me before? Brightkit thought, remembering the sympathetic warrior who had told her that she was partly blind. That she was different. And Brightkit had never known...she had never guessed that she was different from other kits. But now she knew. Why didn't Martenkit tell me? She thought, wondering if her best friend had even known...or if he had even noticed. There was only one way to find out.

When she found him...she would ask him about it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 16th, 2017 at 10:39 PM.
Old February 16th, 2017, 10:59 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Lonestar23

Martenkit bounced into the nursery, lightly freckled with snow on his face and paws. He was buzzing like a bee hive with exhilaration and mischievous joy, with a pair of dazzling amber-orange eyes. His brain whizzed with the thought of training, evidently along the lines of what he had been investigating beforehand. He searched for his friend, Brightkit, dying to talk about their soon-to-come apprenticeship. He looked around the den of mothers and young kits from where he was standing, his long spine made into an arch. Martenkit brightened up at the sight of her familiar calico figure, his fur fuzzing up. But he was taken aback when she looked at him, or at least in his general direction, and looked away. His brow furrowed in confusion with a slight tilt of the head until he bounded towards her.
''Brightkit? Brighty?'' Martenkit mewed, raising a paw when he settled in front of her and making a slight batting motion at her nose.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)

Last edited by zinfranny; February 16th, 2017 at 11:04 PM.
Old February 17th, 2017, 03:38 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
"Everything is okay with Flowerpetal gone. I got you and my uncle, Gazeshadow. Hazelkit and me were playing to rough and she broke her leg." She meowed.
DarkKit suddenly felt like a rock dropped to the bottom of his stomach. "Gaze shadow? Y-you're uncle? No, maybe..." The Bengal kit started panicking. He couldn't let that evil Dark forest cat take her.
Old February 17th, 2017, 08:37 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Crowpaw's eyes softened. "I know the feeling..." he said softly, his green orbs flickering as he looked ahead. He then turned his head to her and smiled. "I'm sure they loved you..." was all he thought to say.
She slowly shook her head," I doubt it, if they loved me they'd have either stayed or took me with them. I had two siblings, my brother Seedkit and sister Webkit. Seedkit died a few days after they left, me and Webkit were taking care of him to our ability then he died, Webpaw disappeared after her cerimony to Riverclan, and now is like evil. Webfang is a murderer in Riverclan. So I have no relationship to my family, living and dead."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; February 17th, 2017 at 08:39 AM.
Old February 17th, 2017, 09:02 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
She slowly shook her head," I doubt it, if they loved me they'd have either stayed or took me with them. I had two siblings, my brother Seedkit and sister Webkit. Seedkit died a few days after they left, me and Webkit were taking care of him to our ability then he died, Webpaw disappeared after her cerimony to Riverclan, and now is like evil. Webfang is a murderer in Riverclan. So I have no relationship to my family, living and dead."
Crowpaw listened and could only manage a chuckle. "I think it's time you made new relations." he said, smiling. His green orbs gave off a kind look.
Old February 17th, 2017, 01:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post

Martenkit bounced into the nursery, lightly freckled with snow on his face and paws. He was buzzing like a bee hive with exhilaration and mischievous joy, with a pair of dazzling amber-orange eyes. His brain whizzed with the thought of training, evidently along the lines of what he had been investigating beforehand. He searched for his friend, Brightkit, dying to talk about their soon-to-come apprenticeship. He looked around the den of mothers and young kits from where he was standing, his long spine made into an arch. Martenkit brightened up at the sight of her familiar calico figure, his fur fuzzing up. But he was taken aback when she looked at him, or at least in his general direction, and looked away. His brow furrowed in confusion with a slight tilt of the head until he bounded towards her.

''Brightkit? Brighty?'' Martenkit mewed, raising a paw when he settled in front of her and making a slight batting motion at her nose.
Brightkit wrinkled her muzzle, making a face at Martenkit when he approached and then smiled to show she meant no harm by it. "Hi, Marty. Guess what I just found out?" She asked with a slight sigh, the tip of her tail twitching as she spoke. She wasn't proud or excited about her discovery, especially since it meant that it was going to make things harder for her. And she was still questioning why Martenkit hadn't told her before...had he known? Maybe he just hadn't noticed. That must be it...right? She thought with a sigh, her tail twitching back and forth anxiously as she paused for a moment before her good eye gleamed with some unreadable emotion. "Apparently I'm blind. Well, not- not all the way, but...partway. And no one told me! Not until after Ratnight took over, and then they told me all about being blind and how I'd better be careful, and all that stuff." Brightkit sighed, seeming to shrink a little as she spoke. She now knew why her vision was so shadowy. Why she crashed into things, because they looked just like blobby outlines. Even Martenkit, who was right in front of her, was hard to see. Colors were even more difficult, but she could see the brownish coloring of her familiar friend's pelt. "So anyway, what's new?" She asked. In all the excitement she had forgotten that she was apprentice- aged now...and that her ceremony would be coming up very soon. That was exciting, and promising...Brightkit's tail twitched back and forth as she suddenly remembered and both hues seemed to suddenly spark, although granted, one was a little duller then the other.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 17th, 2017, 01:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Crowpaw listened and could only manage a chuckle. "I think it's time you made new relations." he said, smiling. His green orbs gave off a kind look.
She paused," I wish she didn't kill kits and elders, I've tried to ask her simply to stick to enemies, the murdering doesn't bug me, the torturing kits to death does- I mean, it totally upsets me," she said realizing Crowpaw might feel angry about it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 17th, 2017, 01:36 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
She paused," I wish she didn't kill kits and elders, I've tried to ask her simply to stick to enemies, the murdering doesn't bug me, the torturing kits to death does- I mean, it totally upsets me," she said realizing Crowpaw might feel angry about it.
Crowpaw nodded. "Indeed." was his simple reply. "Do you know where your sister goes often?" he asked, trying to keep his voice monotone rather then dark.
Old February 17th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
DarkKit suddenly felt like a rock dropped to the bottom of his stomach. "Gaze shadow? Y-you're uncle? No, maybe..." The Bengal kit started panicking. He couldn't let that evil Dark forest cat take her.
"Don't worry Gazeshadow is Shadowgazes son. He's nothing like his father. He'll be in here soon." meowed Hopekit. Gazeshadow walked inside and over to her. "He moved into the den. he's the first Tom queen." laughed Hazelkit, walking over to the two. "I wouldn't call myself a queen." Gazeshadow meowed.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old February 17th, 2017, 02:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

[ Oh dear. Poor poor falconclaw. Being rejected and all that. XD but I mean once that happens... New love will sprout!! Magic!! It would have been a tense roleplay if all three of the, where together. XD od dear we should do that once he is rejected. ]

Silverfawn trotted through thunderclan's dull forest. It's life was gradually returning and the bitter cold was being slightly warded off. Gently warded off by the anticipation of new leaf in just a few moons. Not only where the prey excited but the cats where too. Buzz of the warmest new leaf yet was being passed around quickly. Prey would be on endless count. It seemed like only starclan had those types of new leaf seasons. The thought of a starclan worthy new leaf made the she cats pelt crawl with happiness. Being born into a rough leafbare the whole idea of enjoying it wasn't exactly put fourth. Her siblings agreed they hated it. The she cats ears twitched as a distressed magpie shriek as she passed by. A thrush dangled form the she cats jaws as she trotted over the slush and patches of dirty snow. She watched the magpie with curious eyes before nearly tripping over her own paws. Her blue eyes shinning with a sort of satisfaction that she had caught herself. Camp was near, she could smell the flow of bustling bodies and fresh prey that awaited her. The slender she cat pushed her way past some foliage and sped up down the hill towards the entrance. Quickly slipping past the brambles that shielded the entrance from direct eyesight.

Her eyes were dead ahead and because of it she nearly tripped over falconclaw. She yelped in surprise and tripped over his tail. Keeping balence for a second before flopping into the snow in a heap of fur. Her checks heated up and her ears suddenly pinned to the back of her head in embrassment. She picked herslef up forgetting to pick up her thrush before turning to face the Tom. "I'm so sorry, um. Um" she paused for a second "Excuse me but I don't seem to have met you before" she meows offering sheepish smile. You clutz. If you hadn't held your head so high you wouldn't have tripped in front of your clanmates or over one! she looked down nervously at him, continuing to paste a smile over her red face.

She cast a glance behind her scanning the clearing for cats who'd be snickering at her. Not that'd she would have any enemies but how she portrayed herself mattered greatly on her list of endless values. Then she spotted her thrush. Her thrush was crushed. Her ears flattened in agitation. It took her all or int to find something resin able to bring back. Now the prey was distorted. You couldn't tell what it was besides the fact it was a bird because of the feathers. Oh well, there's a whole forest out there and about 30 more warriors hunting for the same thing. Disappointing. she turned back to face the Tom who she had mistakenly tripped over.
{Well idk about having it between the three of them, I think Falcon's gonna be so done at that point xD...he's going to have a hard time even looking at her after that for a while, especially with it being his first serious love interest buut we'll see}

Falconclaw felt something bump into him and flinched, although it was hard to tell as he had already been shaking. For a moment a shudder prickled down his spine in a frustrating manner before he was able to calm himself and he lifted his hues to look at the cat who had bumped into him. At first he was fully intending to snap at them, perhaps give them a reminder to be careful when maneuvering around Camp, but at her more timid voice he stopped and his ears flicked backwards in displeasure. He wasn't too happy about her voice being so soft and gentle. It was making him nervous, at least until his ears flicked forwards again and he took a deep breath, relaxing further. "Don't worry about it. Accidents happen, especially when you aren't paying attention." He mewed. That was the best comfort he could offer...Falconclaw was not, by nature, a comforting cat, and especially when he believed the other cat was in the wrong. As in this case. She was the one not paying attention. But you were in the way. Well, she should watch where she's going! Maybe you should show a little more grace towards a clanmate. Falconclaw's mind seemed to be arguing with him, pushing him towards a more friendly approach. A small, almost forced smile came onto his maw, although the smile didn't reach his hues.

They remained cold, and distant...staring right at Silverfawn with a calculating expression as though he were trying to see right through her. "Hm? Oh, uh...I'm Falconclaw. And who might you be?" He asked, trying to make his voice sound as polite as possible as he spoke. He wanted to make a good...or at least, better...impression on the she cat. The tip of Falconclaw's tail twitched as he spoke and stared at Silverfawn. She didn't look too familiar...but then again, Falconclaw hadn't payed too much attention to his clanmates recently. He'd been too busy worrying about Spottedsong. The fact that she had been attacked by a loner, and on ThunderClan Territory where a loner hadn't been spotted in quite a while. How was it possible that she had escaped with not a single marking on her? That didn't make sense to Falconclaw, and his hues narrowed as a frustrated growl escaped his maw.

He realized it probably sounded strange to the she cat, but at this point, he really didn't care. The only opinions that he cared about were that of Spottedsong, the only cat he had ever truly cared about, and the cats in authority. It was important to be on their good sides, wasn't it? Important to gain power by remaining on their good sides. Falconclaw looked at Silverfawn, realizing he knew very little about the rest of his clanmates. Well. Guess I should start working a little harder to make some friends, huh? He thought with a small smile on his maw, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth as he did so. Falconclaw thought about Spottedsong again, wondering where she was now. She had just sort of run off suddenly, and he was frustrated with the thought. He wanted to be with her. He wanted her to trust him. And yet, somehow, she wouldn't do either. Every time he brought up the subject of love, or so much as mentioned the word, she avoided it. It was as though she thought it would hurt her to so much as think about the word. And yet Falconclaw wanted her to talk to him so much, he wanted her to trust him...they were best friends, and had been for a while now. So what was wrong with her? Once again, he eyed Silverfawn a little suspiciously as though he thought she might be the loner who had supposedly attacked Spottedsong.

And for all he knew...she could be.

Closed Thread