Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:03 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:58 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 09:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 5th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Alderstripe gazed down at his daughter. "From what I've heard, you're the one threatning him..." He mewed, rolling his eyes as he gazed at Dawnkit once again. "Your brother wants the best for you, but if you act like that, he sure won't." He sighed and licked her face. "Stop acting like that, you aren't gonna get what you want this way." He added.
"You're just taking his side!" Dawnkit accused him.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old July 5th, 2017, 12:39 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Kestrelpaw stretched as he appeared from the Apprentices Den. He kneaded his paws into the soft ground, he purred as he felt the suns rays against his back. He was a pretty good mood, he had slept well with no dreams. He looked around the Clearing, he needed to find something productive to do. He wasn't too hungry and decided he would hunt, Kestrelpaw spent most of his time alone but with the tensions between his clan and Windclan he figured it would be best to take someone with him. His spotted a she-cat, who looked like an apprentice as well. She seemed like she wasn't in a great mood, or maybe she was just bored. He shrugged, 'Hunting would make her less bore, I suppose.' He trotted over to the she-cat, "Hey, sorry to bother you, but would you like to go hunting with me?" He mewed, his slight British accent slipping out.

The British accent of the tom surprised Kestrelpaw. Yes, it was slight - but it was there. And she stared at him very hard for a moment before sighing. "Hunting. With you?" The way she voiced it made it sound as though it was the weirdest thing to think she would want to go hunting with the tom, and she realized that soon afterwards. Guess my social skills could use a little work after all, she thought with a sigh. "You know what, sure. Why not. It'll give me something to do this morning, yeah?" She replied. Her voice constantly carried this more mature, knowledgable tone in it - yet at the same time it always sounded as though it might hold a note of sarcasm nowadays. With the cats she knew, she was really starting to loosen up more. Become less stiff and robotic-looking, start acting a little more... apprentice-like, in a way. See, Kestrelpaw had been acting like an older cat for a long time. Perhaps it was time for her to loosen up and just play some - although it wasn't in her nature. She was logical, serious, and had a hard time picking up on tones of voices. And she still hadn't introduced herself - which brought up the subject of her poor social skills.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 5th, 2017, 01:59 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The British accent of the tom surprised Kestrelpaw. Yes, it was slight - but it was there. And she stared at him very hard for a moment before sighing. "Hunting. With you?" The way she voiced it made it sound as though it was the weirdest thing to think she would want to go hunting with the tom, and she realized that soon afterwards. Guess my social skills could use a little work after all, she thought with a sigh. "You know what, sure. Why not. It'll give me something to do this morning, yeah?" She replied. Her voice constantly carried this more mature, knowledgable tone in it - yet at the same time it always sounded as though it might hold a note of sarcasm nowadays. With the cats she knew, she was really starting to loosen up more. Become less stiff and robotic-looking, start acting a little more... apprentice-like, in a way. See, Kestrelpaw had been acting like an older cat for a long time. Perhaps it was time for her to loosen up and just play some - although it wasn't in her nature. She was logical, serious, and had a hard time picking up on tones of voices. And she still hadn't introduced herself - which brought up the subject of her poor social skills.
Kestralpaw nodded, "I figured I shouldn't go alone because of the tensions with Windclan. You never know when trouble might appear." He said in a matter-of-fact tone. "What's your name by the way? Just in case trouble comes." He added. The tom was pretty much all business and was only social when he had to be. He turned towards the entrance of the camp and begin to trot towards the entrance, his ears turned back towards the she-cat to show he was still paying attention.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old July 5th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Lynxkit nodded. "I want to train really hard and be a great warrior!" She chirped, leaping at some moss and pawing it down like she would an enemy warrior without the claws unsheathed. "I'm gonna help make ThunderClan one of the best Clans!" She added, her soft nub of a tail slightly twitching. "I wish I could be an apprentice already, so I was closer to that.." she sighed, three moons would take forever to pass!

Leafpaw nodded. Amusement prickling at his pelt. The kit was adorable really. He admired her enthusiasm to do things. It was really cute. The way she seemed determined to be the best warrior ever, but in her own kit-like way. Leafpaw found that cute and inspiring. All cats should act like she did, at least kits. Leafpaw hadn't been like that as a kit. He had been determined to be a great warrior, but never really as much as her. Now that he was an apprentice, he focused mostly on his training.
Old July 5th, 2017, 02:36 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Leafpaw nodded. Amusement prickling at his pelt. The kit was adorable really. He admired her enthusiasm to do things. It was really cute. The way she seemed determined to be the best warrior ever, but in her own kit-like way. Leafpaw found that cute and inspiring. All cats should act like she did, at least kits. Leafpaw hadn't been like that as a kit. He had been determined to be a great warrior, but never really as much as her. Now that he was an apprentice, he focused mostly on his training.
The bobtail snapped back to what she was doing, sitting and grinning at Leafpaw. "The other kits call me 'bossy'. I tell the younger ones to listen to me because i'm older, but I just want to make sure they're safe when we play!" She somewhat lied, she also liked the feeling of being in charge of something for once. She considered herself a bit bossy, yes, but not as much as they said. "Will you play with me? You can be in charge!" She asked, widening her eyes.
Old July 5th, 2017, 05:10 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Stormwing shifted her weight. Most cats in the Clan were truly nice, but... what would happen if Littlefoot disappeared? She was worried that another disappearance or death would break her fragile mental structure. Indeed, there were not too many cats left in the Clan that she could go to. Barely any. And as of now, she wasn't quite ready to brace herself for the impact of losing another friend. "Thank you. I... appreciate it, umm... really." It wasn't that Stormwing didn't want to talk to the friendly tom, it was more of the fact that she was nervous to. In just general meetings, not set up ones, Stormwing never knew what the right thing to say was.

The territory was one of Kestrelpaw's favorite places to hang out. But, that morning, it was not where she was spending her time. That morning she was in the clearing. And, to be honest, she didn't seem to be having the best day. Although Kestrelpaw normally didn't look like she was 'miss cheerful' to be honest. I want to train. But hey, Aime'Storm has needs too and I won't sit around whining like a spoiled brat about it. Guess I should get something productive done, just... she took one last glance around the clearing before sighing and getting to her paws. What could she do? Things were a little tense what with the WindClan trouble and all, so Kestrelpaw was being careful to stay out of the territory. Just in case something were to happen. Just in case she were to run into a WindClan cat. Not that she believed they would be stupid enough to pull something like that. Kestrelpaw truly hoped that this trouble would be over soon and ThunderClan would beat WindClan, showing them once and for all who was better.
@BluBunny
Littlefoot only gave a small nod and a smile,"Its no problem really, I dont want to overwhelm you n stuff." he didnt mind really, hed rather wait until the shecat was ready for another friendship. he still doesnt know what happened to make her feel that way, but it wasnt it his business right now. Instead of talking he leaned down and took another bite of the bird he had brought. It was still early morning, the birds chiping in the rather cloudy sky with the sun poking through. It was a decent day, allowing his green eyes to wander around camp to the other cats chatting, kits playing, elders talking to apprentices and so on. It felt nice. Even with the ever growing tension with Windclan, nothing would ruin his mood. He didnt want to make Stormwing uncomfortable by talking, instead enjoying her company in calm silence.
Old July 5th, 2017, 06:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Kestralpaw nodded, "I figured I shouldn't go alone because of the tensions with Windclan. You never know when trouble might appear." He said in a matter-of-fact tone. "What's your name by the way? Just in case trouble comes." He added. The tom was pretty much all business and was only social when he had to be. He turned towards the entrance of the camp and begin to trot towards the entrance, his ears turned back towards the she-cat to show he was still paying attention.

"Wise choice. On a scale of one to ten from how messed up you would be if you were to run into trouble, I'd say you'd be dead." Kestrelpaw shrugged. Hey, that was her logic. Apprentice runs into trouble, apprentice tries to play the hero, apprentice ends up dead or scarred for life - the latter only if they were lucky. Sometimes in rare, rare cases they wouldn't be too badly hurt. But Kestrelpaw wasn't taking the chance. She would never play the hero. Getting a warrior or having help there was the smartest thing to do. "Kestrelpaw. And yours?" She asked, keeping her tone short and sharp. To the point. Direct. As always, Kestrelpaw's manners had left things to be desired - but hey, nobody was perfect. Least of all this young apprentice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Littlefoot only gave a small nod and a smile,"Its no problem really, I dont want to overwhelm you n stuff." he didnt mind really, hed rather wait until the shecat was ready for another friendship. he still doesnt know what happened to make her feel that way, but it wasnt it his business right now. Instead of talking he leaned down and took another bite of the bird he had brought. It was still early morning, the birds chiping in the rather cloudy sky with the sun poking through. It was a decent day, allowing his green eyes to wander around camp to the other cats chatting, kits playing, elders talking to apprentices and so on. It felt nice. Even with the ever growing tension with Windclan, nothing would ruin his mood. He didnt want to make Stormwing uncomfortable by talking, instead enjoying her company in calm silence.

The feline shifted her weight uncomfortably, the silence suddenly making her feel strange. He had been talking for a while - but now Littlefoot was silent. Had she overwhelmed him? Stormwing tried to think of ways to start up the conversation again, make an attempt at being friendly, try to show him that she really wasn't that bad - but none came to mind. Trust the awkward warrior to shut off conversation like that. Although, she didn't realize he was trying to make her more comfortable. And after a few minutes, she sighed and turned to him. "Um-m... so, uh, what kind of things do you like to, um, do?" She asked slightly nervously, trying to figure out something to say to him. Perhaps the silence had been better, but her mind had been bugging her - constantly teasing her to say something. He probably thought she was weird. Strange. Pitited her. Whatever the reason, Stormwing had now worked herself up even more. Yeah, she had a talent for that.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 5th, 2017, 06:53 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Springingsky flicked her tail, cocking her head and posing. "I do cleanup quite well don't I?" She purred, grateful for her son's compliment. Even though Passionblaze's words were a little out of her league, she still looked young. Her fur hadn't started to gray yet, but Springingsky would dread the day when it did. She loved her beautiful snowy pelt, one that neither of her kits inherited. Or her grandkit, Foxpaw. It seemed that the ginger pelt was dominant in their family. Although, with this new news of her five new grandkits, Springingsky was sure at least one of them had her pelt or something similar. Although she had no idea what the mother, Searwhisper, looked like, so she couldn't be so sure. She could be a ginger cat as well for all the feline knew. But some of her grabdkit's names made we think otherwise. Like Blizzardkit and Cloudedkit especially. She supposed that thy didn't have burnt ginger pelts. Of course Scorchingkit and Rownkit probably had some ginger to their pelt. Echokit though, Springingsky was completely clueless of who her pelt might resemble.

"Oh wow, sure, go hating on the elders now Blazey. I thought I taught you to respect them. Hmm?" She looked sideways at her son, lifting her eyebrows in questioning. "You may not be an apprentice anymore but I'm still your mother. I can make you go clean their dens with a clack of my claws." She threatened, her tone deuce but good-humored. And she knew her son wouldn't take her words offensively. Other cats though, they did take most all of her words to heart, in an offensive way. Something that Sprngingsky never seemed to be able to understand why. Of course she didn't care much though. Why should she? Other cats thoughts on her weren't her problem.

At Passionblaze's question, Springingsky smiled. Her son, well both of them, knew her so well. And she knew them just as much. "Well, let me tell you what your brother did this time Blazey. He didn't just flirt with a random she-cat then break her heart, no. He went as far as to impregnate this Windclan feline named Searwhisper." Springingsky announced to her son, her blue eyes sparkling with a mixed emotion that she was currently feeling. Some sort of sick pride, and then disappointment at Burn's behavior. "But, that has blessed me with five new grandkits, and you with two neices and three nephews, so I guess it's a win lose sotuation?" Springingsky meowed, shrugging a little. "Their names are Cloudedkit, Blizzardkit, and Scorchingkit for the boys, and then the she-kits are Echokit and Rowankit. All beautiful and healthy I'm pretty sure." Springingsky's eyes glowed with love for these new kits that she hadn't even met yet. Having had only one litter herself, the feline loved it hen she had grandkits, as she found kits absolutely adorable. And with Foxpaw being an apprentice now, Springingsky had worried that he would no longer get to see little kits. But then she realized she may not get to see these kits until they were apprentices, as they lived in Windclan with their mother. That dampened the warrior's spirit a little bit.

Speaking of Foxpaw, not to far away from where mother and son were talking, a young ginger apprentice was stalking a leaf, bored out of her mind. Her mentor couldn't keep up with her constant moving and bouncing around, and after training, her and Snowyclaw had returned to the camp, even though Foxpaw had wanted to continue with her training. And, with tensions high between Windclan and Thunderclan, she wasn't allowed to go out of camp without a warrior. Which was a rule she was contemplating on breaking, but decided against it. She didn't want to get into big trouble THIS early in her apprenticeship. Catching the leaf for the 50th time, Foxpaw sighed and released it, laying on the ground as she watched it fly away, head between her paws. As she lay there, an idea sparked in her mind. "I'll ask uncle Blazey to take me out into the territory! I bet he's not doing anything right now!" Foxpaw announced, leaping to her paws. She caught Passionblaze's scent easily, following it as she loved through the cats mingling in the clearing. She looked up and saw the burnt ginger pelt of her uncle, right next to the pale spotted pelt of her grandmother.

"But that has blessed me with five new grandkits..."
Foxpaw froze as Springingsky's voice reached her ears. Five new grandkits? Foxpaw knew what that meant, and she wa going to go get confirmation. Bounding up to Springingsky and Passionblaze, Foxpaw turned her orange gaze to her uncle, her eyes big to make her look cute and innocent. "I HAVE COUSINS? Who's your mate Blazey? Is she nice? Do I know her?" Foxpaw started looking around, as if she could spot the she-cat who she believed to be the mother of her cousins. Foxpaw would never suspect that she had HALF-siblings. Before this point, Burn had only done heartbreaking, but this time he Rome a heart and left a she-cat with fatherless kits. But she was young, and Foxpaw would've never guessed that.
Passionblaze smiled fondly at his mother, laughing at her antics. One thing he was grateful for was that she never lost her touch. Her bright spirit that could either make the grumpiest of cats smile or even the snobbiest of cats humble. She was like that spark to him, and he knew she trained them well to be kind and polite. Only, he truly didn't know where and when Flame-Burn. His name was Burn for now, but Passionblaze would sometimes live in the past where they both were named after their courageous father.

''Momma, come on,'' Passionblaze playfully rolled his eyes. ''Why would I ever go hating on the elders? I love the elders. They're all pocketful of sunshines.'' He chuckled. Elders could be something else. Depending on what they experienced in life, most of the elders expected respect. Never had they had to demand it. Elders saw too much, experiences too much, which gave them the automatic for respect. Passionblaze was highly respectful to his elders. Even his senior warriors. He knew his mother was playing with him, but the last thing he wanted to do was play with her fury.

Yet, he never understood how come Burn got away with it. Though he been gone from the clan for a while, why hadn't their mother sat his devious brother down. If anything at all, Burn needed to talk out his problems. Maybe then, they could come up with a solution.

Because upon her next words Passionblaze froze at her sister. He didn't get just break a she cat's heart, he went as far to impregnate them? At first, the tom was speechless. He didn't know how to react to what his mother just told him. Then, his ears flicked, and a sad smile flickered across his face. ''Wow,'' the tom shook his head. ''He gets more action than I do.'' Then, he let out a laugh. In all honesty, Passionblaze could never find himself impregnating a female. Especially since he grew up with a loving mother--Why would any tom want to treat a she cat as such? It was pretty sad, and Passionblaze wished he could knock some sense into his brother. Aside from that, having new nieces and nephews weren't a bad thing to him. He loved little kits. The only shame was that he hardly would get to know them. Especially since they are in a different clan. ''I suppose he left her, huh? Just with kits?'' The tom's whiskers quivered as he didn't truly know what to think about the situation. If the mother cat was here, he was positive that he would help her out. He did when it came to Mapleheart, the mother of his dear Foxpaw.

''Those are some really cute names, though!''
He thought them over. They sounded right. Little kits were a blessing to have, yet Burn was turning it into a curse. ''Those kits are going to need a father. I can't imagine how wrong their life would be. Maybe...we could me--'' His sentence was interrupted as his energetic niece bounded towards them. Passionblaze shot his mother a look of annoyance quickly before gazing at Foxpaw. So much love had shown in his eyes upon looking down at her. She surely was growing up.

Upon her words, the tom shifted uncomfortably on his paws. He never liked to discuss his love life. Not even to his mother. For him, a she cat had to be special before he outright tell anyone he's officially made her his mate. Especially he needed his mother's approval. Without approval from her, then he wouldn't be afraid to drop her in a second. It sounded harsh, but the tom took his mother's decisions seriously because she had gave them everything as kits, and he only wanted to return the father. Besides that, he would always court a she cat in secret until they both believed she was ready to meet the big dog; A.K.A his mother.

''Foxpaw,'' Passionblaze laughed. ''Calm down, kit. You're over-exaggerating. You know I would never find a mate without your grandmother's approval, right ma?'' The tom smiled, looking up at his mother. But, then again, he didn't know how to approach the matter that it was the act of her father that gave her half-siblings. She didn't truly know Burn. Burn never held a type of love for her that Passionblaze did. With Burn doing starclan knows what, Passionblaze tried his best to be a father and a uncle to Foxpaw. ''You shouldn't be in adults' business anyway, lil Fox. Eavesdrop much?'' He asked, smirking at her.

Foxpaw was such a bouncy spirit. That definitely takes after them, but her personality? That was something different. She was a mix of all sorts. He didn't know what to tell her, or how to explain what Burn did. Honestly, there was absolutely no explanation to say what he did. It wasn't right, and yet Foxpaw was young. She didn't care about her father--at least to Passionblaze's knowledge. He figured she stopped wanting to get to know him since she had her uncle, her mother, and her grandmother within the same clan. ''But--umm...these kits were--ummm...discussing...''As he looked into her curious gaze, Passionblaze didn't know what to tell her, so he turned his attention to his mother, his ears perking. ''Yeah, momma--who are these kits exactly in relation to her?'' The tom asked, using his tail to tap his niece atop her head in an affectionate manner. Because he couldn't do it, he knew his mother would break the news down to her. To Passionblaze, it seemed that his mother could handle anything.
Old July 5th, 2017, 11:24 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

"Wise choice. On a scale of one to ten from how messed up you would be if you were to run into trouble, I'd say you'd be dead." Kestrelpaw shrugged. Hey, that was her logic. Apprentice runs into trouble, apprentice tries to play the hero, apprentice ends up dead or scarred for life - the latter only if they were lucky. Sometimes in rare, rare cases they wouldn't be too badly hurt. But Kestrelpaw wasn't taking the chance. She would never play the hero. Getting a warrior or having help there was the smartest thing to do. "Kestrelpaw. And yours?" She asked, keeping her tone short and sharp. To the point. Direct. As always, Kestrelpaw's manners had left things to be desired - but hey, nobody was perfect. Least of all this young apprentice.

The feline shifted her weight uncomfortably, the silence suddenly making her feel strange. He had been talking for a while - but now Littlefoot was silent. Had she overwhelmed him? Stormwing tried to think of ways to start up the conversation again, make an attempt at being friendly, try to show him that she really wasn't that bad - but none came to mind. Trust the awkward warrior to shut off conversation like that. Although, she didn't realize he was trying to make her more comfortable. And after a few minutes, she sighed and turned to him. "Um-m... so, uh, what kind of things do you like to, um, do?" She asked slightly nervously, trying to figure out something to say to him. Perhaps the silence had been better, but her mind had been bugging her - constantly teasing her to say something. He probably thought she was weird. Strange. Pitited her. Whatever the reason, Stormwing had now worked herself up even more. Yeah, she had a talent for that.[/CENTER]
"I like to take walks in the territory at times, its very pretty and relaxing out there in green leaf like this." he gave a smile thinking about it. His eyes kept towards the clearing when he answered, soon moving to the green trees and the cloudy sky. The birds were still chirping and greenleaf still heat still sat in his pelt. "I like bird watching too, not hunting but just watching. It sounds weird but, its also relaxing." he gave a small chuckle, allowing himself to glance over. She still seemed nervous to even talk, and he was a bit nervous to blunt say she didnt have to talk as that would be rude. So hed give in to gentle conversation to try not to overwhelm her instead.
Old July 6th, 2017, 10:29 AM

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

ShallowPaw flicked her silver tabby ears, and treaded around the den with an exaggerated yawn, scanning her cobalt blue eyes around the den. A few arguing cats, a number of sleeping apprentices, and then others like her, sitting in their nests and watching the den wordlessly.
Closed Thread