Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 6th, 2017, 10:35 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

"Wise choice. On a scale of one to ten from how messed up you would be if you were to run into trouble, I'd say you'd be dead." Kestrelpaw shrugged. Hey, that was her logic. Apprentice runs into trouble, apprentice tries to play the hero, apprentice ends up dead or scarred for life - the latter only if they were lucky. Sometimes in rare, rare cases they wouldn't be too badly hurt. But Kestrelpaw wasn't taking the chance. She would never play the hero. Getting a warrior or having help there was the smartest thing to do. "Kestrelpaw. And yours?" She asked, keeping her tone short and sharp. To the point. Direct. As always, Kestrelpaw's manners had left things to be desired - but hey, nobody was perfect. Least of all this young apprentice.
Kestrelpaw nodded in agreement with the she-cats statement, he wasn't very fond of the cats who were too bold and cocky. They were often the ones who got the most hurt and in trouble. He stopped in his tracks when he heard her name, he looked back at her thinking it was a joke. 'Maybe she knows me already? Did I forget meeting her?' He thought for a few moments but determined that he had never met this cat. He held back a chuckle as he turned to face Kestrelpaw, "Well, I guess it won't be easy to forget my name. Since mine is Kestrelpaw as well." He mewed with a smile spread across his maw.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old July 6th, 2017, 01:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"I like to take walks in the territory at times, its very pretty and relaxing out there in green leaf like this." he gave a smile thinking about it. His eyes kept towards the clearing when he answered, soon moving to the green trees and the cloudy sky. The birds were still chirping and greenleaf still heat still sat in his pelt. "I like bird watching too, not hunting but just watching. It sounds weird but, its also relaxing." he gave a small chuckle, allowing himself to glance over. She still seemed nervous to even talk, and he was a bit nervous to blunt say she didnt have to talk as that would be rude. So hed give in to gentle conversation to try not to overwhelm her instead.

"The territory is pretty. And relaxing,"
Stormwing mewed with a half-smile on her features. Eventually she would warm up to this tom, but until that happened, he was just going to have to wait and trust that she was trying. He seemed nice. He really did. But Stormwing was constantly worried about the manipulative cats in the Clan, especially since the Evil Era, when Ratnight had taken over - and even now it was hard to tell who you could trust. As far as she had known, he had seemed so nice! But apparently, that... just like a lot of things, Stormwing was realizing... had just been an illusion. The feline had lost a lot of cats. She was hoping not to lose this cat, who was being so nice to her, as well. "Bi - birdwatching isinteresting," She responded.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 6th, 2017, 06:27 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Kestrelpaw nodded in agreement with the she-cats statement, he wasn't very fond of the cats who were too bold and cocky. They were often the ones who got the most hurt and in trouble. He stopped in his tracks when he heard her name, he looked back at her thinking it was a joke. 'Maybe she knows me already? Did I forget meeting her?' He thought for a few moments but determined that he had never met this cat. He held back a chuckle as he turned to face Kestrelpaw, "Well, I guess it won't be easy to forget my name. Since mine is Kestrelpaw as well." He mewed with a smile spread across his maw.

"Oh really?"
Kestrelpaw's hues widened just the slightest bit in surprise and amusement, before they went back to their normal state. "I guess I'll remember that pretty easily." There was no sign of amusement in her voice - normally there wasn't, not until she felt more comfortable around this cat. Yes, Kestrelpaw really needed to loosen up, but... it was pretty much around her brothers and mentor that she was lighter spirited, and acted a little more like... an apprentice should. Or at least, like the basic stereotype for what an apprentice should act like. Why was everyone always telling her how to act? Kestrelpaw honestly, really, hated it. It was one of the most annoying things any cat could do. "Now that I'm aware of who you are, and you know who I am, let's get going before it gets too late in the day and the temperature rises." Kestrelpaw mewed, getting to her paws and padding towards the entrance to the territory. She had never been one to mess around. Least of all now... was that a flaw, or a blessing? It had played as both, but she was more grateful for it then anything else.
(to the territory?)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 6th, 2017, 11:30 PM

My Mood: Kingly

The quiet sounds of the cats bustling around him snapped Neverwing out of his thoughts as he walked into the camp, his eyes distant for just a moment. Shaking his fur out, he continued right past the fresh-kill pile, the rabbit clamped in his jaws not meant for the clan. He had gone hunting on his own to bring Blackstorm something special. He thought it would help Blackstorm feel happier then he had been feeling recently, at least a little bit. Smiling slightly as he hummed to himself, Neverwing glanced around to find his mate. Ah, there he is. "Blackstorm!" Neverwing meowed around the fur of the rabbit, making is way over to the black tom. The equally dark maine coon looked slightly downwards at the slightly smaller cat, smiling shyly. "I brought you something. I know how you like rabbit." The large cat said softly, his vibrant green eyes studying Blackstorm. Awhile back, he had been much smaller than Blackstorm- but the species he was allowed him to grow taller than his mate. Shaking out his fluffy fur, Neverwing took a seat beside Blackstorm and pressed his nose against Blackstorm's shoulder gently, inhaling his scent as he began grooming Blackstorm's slightly messed up fur. "How was your day today?" He asked softly, his breath brushing past Blackstorm's ear.

@Random Melody

Last edited by rubinaito; July 6th, 2017 at 11:31 PM.
Old July 6th, 2017, 11:39 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
The quiet sounds of the cats bustling around him snapped Neverwing out of his thoughts as he walked into the camp, his eyes distant for just a moment. Shaking his fur out, he continued right past the fresh-kill pile, the rabbit clamped in his jaws not meant for the clan. He had gone hunting on his own to bring Blackstorm something special. He thought it would help Blackstorm feel happier then he had been feeling recently, at least a little bit. Smiling slightly as he hummed to himself, Neverwing glanced around to find his mate. Ah, there he is. "Blackstorm!" Neverwing meowed around the fur of the rabbit, making is way over to the black tom. The equally dark maine coon looked slightly downwards at the slightly smaller cat, smiling shyly. "I brought you something. I know how you like rabbit." The large cat said softly, his vibrant green eyes studying Blackstorm. Awhile back, he had been much smaller than Blackstorm- but the species he was allowed him to grow taller than his mate. Shaking out his fluffy fur, Neverwing took a seat beside Blackstorm and pressed his nose against Blackstorm's shoulder gently, inhaling his scent as he began grooming Blackstorm's slightly messed up fur. "How was your day today?" He asked softly, his breath brushing past Blackstorm's ear.

@Random Melody

"Hey, Neverwing." Blackstorm purred out, gently reaching up to nudge his nose lightly against his mate's ear. "Ah, long. Honestly. Forgot how tough Clan life was. Thanks for the rabbit, though." The black Tom smiled at the larger cat, before lowering his head to take a bite of the fresh-kill, savoring the taste as he swallowed. "Enough about me. How was your day?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 6th, 2017, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Hey, Neverwing." Blackstorm purred out, gently reaching up to nudge his nose lightly against his mate's ear. "Ah, long. Honestly. Forgot how tough Clan life was. Thanks for the rabbit, though." The black Tom smiled at the larger cat, before lowering his head to take a bite of the fresh-kill, savoring the taste as he swallowed. "Enough about me. How was your day?"
"Rather pleasant in comparison, I would assume." Neverwing replied with a quiet laugh, continuing to run his tongue and occasionally work his claws into Blackstorm's fur, taking out leaves and undoing the occasional tangle. "Since I was on patrol duty today, instead of hunting, things were rather easy. I'm hoping Snowstar will grant me permission to mentor an apprentice soon, though." He admitted, nuzzling Blackstorm back. Around Blackstorm, Neverwing couldn't help but feel relaxed and happy. He could forget about all of his past murders, and focus on a hopefully brighter future. He could ignore his Syndicate heritage, and create a new life in ThunderClan alongside his mate.
Anxiety tickled the back of his mind as he subconsciously tried to figure out how he'd tell Blackstorm about his crimes... even the more recent one which didn't help the tension between the clans. Wincing as he thought of the dead WindClan cat plunging into the water, he shook it off. He could worry about it later. Luckily, Neverwing was the master of concealing his emotions, and the only sign that he was worried was the slight flicking of his tail. However, his tail seemed to have a mind of it's own sometimes, so it wouldn't be too hard to convince Blackstorm that everything was fine. Smiling slightly, the drowsy tom finished grooming his mate, curling up beside him in comfort.

@Random Melody

Last edited by rubinaito; July 7th, 2017 at 11:49 AM.
Old July 7th, 2017, 08:37 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

The multicolored tom sat in the clearing, his mixed brown and white tail swishing back and forth across the ground. With a thick pelt like his, the warmer moons were hard on him. He hoped Lightningstrike was doing okay... with her dark pelt, the warmer seasons were rough on her as well. At least it was thin. Caribouheart missed leaf-bare, despite the shortage of prey and the bitter cold, for him... it was perfect. Or even early new-leaf was alright, but green-leaf... no, that was a difficult time of year for him. The tom glanced around for his friend, tail continuing to swish across the ground. It was so hot, even the shade didn't make much of a difference... but Caribouheart was sitting there anyways. Had it been early morning, perhaps it would have been more tolerable for him.
But being the time of day that it was, and the type of weather, he was having a rough day all in all. Even his usual good mood seemed to be dwindling. He was almost - not quite, but almost beginning to be put in a more negative state of mind. Had his friend been there, he might not even have had the energy to greet her with his usual cheerful 'hey!' Though he was sure she would miss it. He would hope so. Lightningstrike might be an important cat to him, but all bets were off in green-leaf.
The weather was simply too much for the tom a good deal of the time. It was times like these he wished he were a RiverClan cat, free to go swimming and be able to cool off easier. He bet all the little RiverClanners were having a great time. And he hoped that WindClan was having an even rougher time of it, what with their open moors. Caribouheart would probably die of heatstroke out there, which was just another reason that he hated WindClan. Hate might be a strong word, and one that didn't enter the tom's mind often, but at the moment? It seemed like the most appropriate word of all. He despised the warmer moons, almost as much as he did WindClan... but what did his opinion matter?

Last edited by lone; July 7th, 2017 at 08:37 AM.
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:03 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Oh really?"
Kestrelpaw's hues widened just the slightest bit in surprise and amusement, before they went back to their normal state. "I guess I'll remember that pretty easily." There was no sign of amusement in her voice - normally there wasn't, not until she felt more comfortable around this cat. Yes, Kestrelpaw really needed to loosen up, but... it was pretty much around her brothers and mentor that she was lighter spirited, and acted a little more like... an apprentice should. Or at least, like the basic stereotype for what an apprentice should act like. Why was everyone always telling her how to act? Kestrelpaw honestly, really, hated it. It was one of the most annoying things any cat could do. "Now that I'm aware of who you are, and you know who I am, let's get going before it gets too late in the day and the temperature rises." Kestrelpaw mewed, getting to her paws and padding towards the entrance to the territory. She had never been one to mess around. Least of all now... was that a flaw, or a blessing? It had played as both, but she was more grateful for it then anything else.
(to the territory?)
(Yes!)

Kestrelpaw nodded in agreement, the last thing he wanted was to be hunting outside while it was hot. He took the lead as he exited out the entrance way.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old July 7th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
The bobtail snapped back to what she was doing, sitting and grinning at Leafpaw. "The other kits call me 'bossy'. I tell the younger ones to listen to me because i'm older, but I just want to make sure they're safe when we play!" She somewhat lied, she also liked the feeling of being in charge of something for once. She considered herself a bit bossy, yes, but not as much as they said. "Will you play with me? You can be in charge!" She asked, widening her eyes.

The other kits call me 'bossy'. I tell the younger ones to listen to me because i'm older, but I just want to make sure they're safe when we play!"

When Leafpaw heard her say that, he nodded. She did seem like a kind of bossy kit. He wasn't saying it was bad to be bossy though. She seemed like a really sweet kit. It also seemed like she loved to play. As a kit, Leafpaw had too. He loved to play a lot back then. That didn't mean he didn't like to play anymore, of course he still did, but he was an apprentice now.

"Will you play with me? You can be in charge!"

Leafpaw nodded when he heard that. "How about we play it where no cat is in charge?" he asked, hoping that would be fair. He was an apprentice, he shouldn't be playing, but he could help it, Lynxkit was so cute. Just the way she admitted she was bossy, and even before that was so cute! Leafpaw couldn't ignore that.
Old July 7th, 2017, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Rather pleasant in comparison, I would assume." Neverwing replied with a quiet laugh, continuing to run his tongue and occasionally work his claws into Blackstorm's fur, taking out leaves and undoing the occasional tangle. "Since I was on patrol duty today, instead of hunting, things were rather easy. I'm hoping Snowstar will grant me permission to mentor an apprentice soon, though." He admitted, nuzzling Blackstorm back. Around Blackstorm, Neverwing couldn't help but feel relaxed and happy. He could forget about all of his past murders, and focus on a hopefully brighter future. He could ignore his Syndicate heritage, and create a new life in ThunderClan alongside his mate.
Anxiety tickled the back of his mind as he subconsciously tried to figure out how he'd tell Blackstorm about his crimes... even the more recent one which didn't help the tension between the clans. Wincing as he thought of the dead WindClan cat plunging into the water, he shook it off. He could worry about it later. Luckily, Neverwing was the master of concealing his emotions, and the only sign that he was worried was the slight flicking of his tail. However, his tail seemed to have a mind of it's own sometimes, so it wouldn't be too hard to convince Blackstorm that everything was fine. Smiling slightly, the drowsy tom finished grooming his mate, curling up beside him in comfort.

@Random Melody
I was considering creating a couple of kits for Blackstorm and Neverwing to find and raise. What do you think, @Random Melody ?
Closed Thread