Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 14th, 2017, 10:51 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floa View Post
A dark grey body of fur was laying restfully on their comfortable nest, lemony eyes glaring at nothing in particular, their pupils being clouded with thought. Willowpaw, curling their tail silently around themself unknowingly, was lost in thought, as they usually were. Thoughts swam in the tabby cat's mind as their grey pointed ears flicked and turned involuntarily at the low and usual hum the camp usually possessed. Willowpaw was one to randomly get lost in their thoughts when they were curious, which was usually most of the time when they were not training.
The young feline blinked their chrome colored iris, breaking away from being lost in their mind as light started to shine brightly in their eyes. Willowpaw flicked their ear silently and stretched their limbs in front of them, flexing their phalanges in an attempt to ease them from being in the same position for a while. The apprentice cocked their head side to side, easing their neck of stiffness.
Afterwards, Willowpaw stretched their neck to see the exit of the apprentice den, they heard the usual audible socializing of the other cats. They gave a silent yawn and a deep huff, sitting upright on their haunches.
//Open//
Thistlekit slowly meandered through the den. Her mother had went to Uncle Wheatfur earlier to ask him for Yew berries. Uncle had yowled at her. Thistlekit wondered why. The small scrap of fur was now wandering absentmindedly into the apprentices den. The kit bumped into, then looked up, at the sleek and beautiful apprentice. "Hi." The kit was kind, just a little spaced out, similar to Willowpaw. "You're pretty." The kit sat down, eyes still slightly glazed from day-dreaming. The small siamese was still pretty quiet, nothing on her mind.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old July 14th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
Ripplepaw woke up with a start. Bad dreams. To energized to go back to sleep, she got up and looked around. As she looked around, she saw a familiar cat also waking up. Willowpaw! She silently creeped over to they. As soon as she was close enough, she pounced and landed right in front of Willowpaw.

"Surprise! Hey, Willowpaw! Did I scare you?" She meowed.

Willowpaw was already about to daze out again until a familiar faced popped in front of them, the dark furred apprentice did give a slight jump and a gasp when Ripplepaw hopped in front of them. They gave a smile and nodded, "Gets me every time," Willowpaw laughed, flicking their ear with amusment.
They then turned their head to a small kit who had just bumped into them, they were a bit surprised when the kit gave a compliment and nodded their head, "Why thank you."
They then turned their head back to Ripplepaw with a small smile.

// @The Eye Of The Storm //

Last edited by Floa; July 14th, 2017 at 10:58 AM.
Old July 14th, 2017, 08:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
"Pocketfulls of sunshine I'm sure. Like that kind of sunshine that beats down hard on your back and causes you to burn." Springimgsky laughed, glancing onwards where the elders made their den. Even she liked to poke fun at the older cats once in a while. If a younger cat had said what she had just said to their face, they probably would've gone bolistic. But if it was Springingsky, they'd just laugh along with her. The older warrior respected the elders, and they respected her. Most of them told her they couldn't wait for her to join them, but Springingsky said they'd be waiting a long time yet.

"He gets more action than I do." Springingsky cast a look at Passoonblaze, but decided not to comment. "Well when I get my claws on that boy, he's going to be in for the time of his life." She growled, a mischevious spark alighting in her pale blue eyes. The she-cat expected both of her son's respect, and she certainly wasn't getting Burn's. She needed to show him once more that she was the boss, and if they were in good terms, she'd be a nice little kitty. Right now, he was literally going to be in the dog house when she found him. "Yep, he just up and left her. No explanation, no warning, just snuck away during the night I suppose."

As Foxpaw bounded up to them, Springingsky let out a sigh of annoyance. "Perfect timing as always huh Foxpaw?" She meowed, licking a paw and running it across her face. She loved her entergetic grandkit, but Focpaw always stuck her nose in business that wasn't hers. And that annoyed Springingsky, especially when the apprentice did it to other cats. Then Springingsky was expected to apologize for her grandkit's "rude behavior." Just let a kit be a kit! You're talking, she has ears, so she'll listen! Springingsky sometimes couldn't handle other cats.

As Foxpaw asked about her "cousins," and Passionblaze looked to her for an answer, the warrior rolled her eyes. "My goodness Passionblaze she's going to find out sooner or later. There's no nee to sugarcoat it." She meowed, flicking her son with her tail. Turning to the little ginger apprentice, Springingsky broke the news down for her. Foxpaw, your father is a player. He has impregnated a feline in Windclan called Searwhisper who just gave birth not too long ago to your five half-siblings." The snowy Bengal then sat back up, looking over at her son. She gave him a look saying "that's how you deal with it."

Foxpaw stared in adtonishment ar her grandmother. For once, the talkative apprentice was speechless. Her orange eyes slowly widened with realization as she processes what Springingsky had said. She looked back and forth in between the two cats, Passionblaze an Springingsky. Her father was a player? She had half-siblings? From her father, Foxpaw wouldn't have expected anything less, but the news was still surprisingly shocking to the ginger female.

She still didn't say anything, slightly angry that her uncle and grandmother had not wante to share this news with her right away. Why hasn't that? Were they afraid of hurting her? Did they not want her to get worked up? The only thing that Foxpaw would get worked up about was the fact that they had tried to hide her from the news. They hadn't wanted her to eavesdrop. They probably didn't even tell her mother! So Foxpaw say in silence, glaring at Passionblaze and Springingsky, trying to show them what would happen when they didn't trust her to handle herself.
“Heh,” Passionblaze gulped as he stared at his newly apprenticed niece. She looked so shock. So surprised. Passionblaze shot his mother a look of disapproval. ‘’You could had worded that better.’’ The tom said, shaking his head. Yet, he knew Foxpaw wasn’t fragile in the least. The girl was like her grandmother with the looks of her father. It was amazing, really, how she resembled his brother a lot. Passionblaze knew that if he seen Burn again, he would had loved to rip him to shreds.

Passionblaze took a step forward towards Foxpaw, sitting down across from her as he patted her with a gentle paw. ‘’Your grandmother is right. Your father is a player,’’ though I never expected him to be so careless. He decided not to add that part. For the most part, Foxpaw was young. She didn’t need to know anything about that. Her heart was tender thing. Never had she experienced a broken heart, and he vowed that she never would. As for Burn’s other kits, he couldn’t do anything about that. This...other cat, what was her name? Passionblaze flicked his ears, knowing he had forgotten it. But, he did remember the kits’ names. After all, they were now added additions to the family. ‘’But, don’t be so surprised! I mean...Flame--Burnt--’’ He paused, taking in a deep breath.

He remembered the wonderful days when he was Flamekit. And, he remembered the days when he was Burntpaw. Passionblaze remembered when his brother was a warrior. He had wished that Burntheart would had stayed. But, Passionblaze saw that he was guarded. Passionblaze didn’t know what was wrong with his brother. His brother wouldn’t talk to him. This made Passionblaze sad, but he decided to keep his troubles to himself. To his family, he put a smile on his face. ‘’Burn...I honestly have nothing to say.’’ He snorted. When he tried to comfort Foxpaw, that was hard. Especially when it came to her father. Passionblaze had nothing good to say about the situation--because it wasn’t anything good about the situation.

‘’Foxpaw...yeah, you have new half-siblings. I’m sure Mapleheart will...understand one day.’’ Maybe not. Love was a harsh thing, yet it was one of the most amazing things ever to feel. Passionblaze himself knew all about the romance, for he was a gentlemen made, and shaped, and held respect for every she cat that he encountered. Of course, given credit by his mother. ‘’Don’t look so sad,’’ The tom said, swiping his tail affectionately above her head. ‘’Are you afraid that you wouldn’t be our number one? Because you’ll always be.’’ He didn’t like when Foxpaw was angry with him. He spoiled the girl to pieces because he didn’t have any kits of his own. Foxpaw wa a vital part of his life, and he would cling onto her forever because the father she had, didn’t care.

A few moments away, Dawnpaw was napping contentedly in a tree. His favorite time of the day where he was unbothered, and could practically do whatever he wanted. His mother wasn’t bothering him, and certainly his sister wasn’t being a nuisance to his life. The tom’s eyes fluttered open, looking down at his clan. Thunderclan. He didn’t truly feel like a Thunderclan cat, and often he wished he wasn’t born. Or, at least dead. His thoughts were almost always dark--which wasn’t a surprise, honestly. He always had been attracted to disturbing things that made others look at him in an odd manner. Dawnpaw actually proved to be very intelligent for his age, and highly mature.

He absolutely loved training with his mentor. A feisty old, in his opinion, warrior. Though he would never say this to her face. She was extremely sassy, and Dawnpaw did not want to catch the wrong end of her if he voiced out his specific thoughts when she was slick to him. But, he liked Springingsky. Sure, he would had liked to have a much younger mentor, but she would do. Dawnpaw was satisfied. And, thinking on it now, the tom wanted to know if she had anything specific to plan today. As he was laying in the tree, his tail lowly hanging from the branch, he grew restless.

The siamese mix leapt down from the tree in a swift movement, landing on four paws gracefully. His dark ocean colored eyes scanned the clearing for the snowy bengal. For a moment, he just stood there, soaking in his surroundings. His eyes landed on other apprentices, making him cringe as he saw their happy faces when they were with their friends. Dawnpaw knew he didn’t need any friends. He only kept associates, and those were cats he enjoyed doing things for him.

The tom began walking, taking delicate steps as he landed his dark hues on his mentor. She looked busy talking to two other ginger cats, but Dawnpaw figured he wouldn’t be interrupting anything--hopefully. At approaching them, he quickly glanced towards the fox pelted she cat. He gave her a quizzical look at her expression, his ears perked. What did I miss? Something juicy wasn’t it? He flicked his tail, but decided to ignore the problem, and only gave his attention to Springingsky. His dark hues glanced up at her, tilting his head slightly as he asked, ‘’Anything planned today?’’ Dawnpaw didn’t like full explanations. He liked to keep things short, so he could continue on what he was doing before. If she had anything planned; Great! They could get started. However, if she didn’t? All she had to do was say no, and Dawnpaw would occupy himself with what he did best; isolating himself...or finding his favorite targets to land himself somewhere.

Last edited by Brilliance; July 14th, 2017 at 08:19 PM.
Old July 15th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post
( Bump )
Hello!

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old July 15th, 2017, 12:01 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Fogkit woke up to hearing two kits talking. "Do they have to do that now?" She grumbled, still sleepy. She stood up and shook her light grey with darker splotched pelt. She wondered what they were doing. She didn't know very many kits in the nursery, as she preferred to keep to herself and observe everything around her. "Should I go talk to them? It would be good to have a few friends, I guess." She thought. Gathering all her confidence, she walked up to the two kits. "H-hi, I'm Fogkit," Fogkit said nervously. "I don't mean to be noisy, but what are you doing?"

(First time I role-played on this site. Also, how do make the text italic? Also, how old are your guys' characters?)

Last edited by Foggy22; July 17th, 2017 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Added question
Old July 15th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

(I am TERRIBLY sorry for the late reply. Exams, camping and all that got in the way. Also sorry for short reply, my imagination is down to zero these days )

Antkit peered at Snowstar as she offered to take care of him like that. Was that the norm for clan cats? Taking care of kits in need? He was still too accustomed to being neglected to understand that these cats truly wanted him good.
He nodded lightly at the leader's question, seeming a tad happy that he was getting taken care of.

@Random Winchester @The Eye Of The Storm
Old July 16th, 2017, 05:22 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Snowstar leapt onto the Highpeak, luckily in a much happier mood. Her gaze swept around the Clan, and she smiled before letting her call ring out. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highpeak for a Clan meeting!"

She took a deep breath, waiting for the cats to gather before she continued.

@Dovekit12 @Milky Way

"Spottedkit, Berrykit," Snowstar beckoned the kits forward. "You two have reached the age of six moons, and are ready to become apprentices. So from this day forward, you will be known as Spottedpaw and Berrypaw." She cleared her throat, looking over the crowd.

"Brindlestream ( @Little Bird ), you are ready to take on an apprentice. You will mentor Spottedpaw. I trust you will pass down all you know onto her." Smiling, Snowstar turned to the next warrior.

"Oakfall ( @Fox the Mighty ), you are also ready to become a mentor, so I assign you Berrypaw. I trust you will pass down all your knowledge onto him." Snowstar nodded gently, then turned to the next cats.

@Constellation @starfall

"Emberpaw, Juniperpaw," Snowstar called the two apprentices forward, beaming as she flicked her tail. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to learn the ways of the warrior code, and I grant them their warrior names in turn. Emberpaw, Juniperpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend the Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

"I do."

"I do."

"Then from this day forward, Emberpaw, you shall be known as Emberblossom." Snowstar purred. "We honor your quick-wittedness and thoughtfulness and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." With that, Snowstar turned to Juniperpaw.

"Juniperpaw, from this day forward you shall be known as Junipersight. We honor your determination and kindness and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." Snowstar then raised her head. "Clan meeting dismissed." She called, then leaped off of the Highpeak.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 16th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

@Dovekit12 @Milky Way
"Spottedpaw! Berrypaw! Emberblossom! Junipersight! Moonfeather, Thunderkit, and Sunkit called out!

Last edited by Moonsong12; July 16th, 2017 at 07:31 PM.
Old July 16th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight12 View Post
@Dovekit12 @Milky Way
"Spottedpaw! Berrypaw! Emberblossem! Junipersight! Moonfeather, Thunderkit, and Sunkit called out!
"Spottedpaw, Berrypaw, Emberblossom, Junipersight" Owltail, Echokit, Darkkit,and Whitebird called out.
Spottedpaw made her way back to her family filled with pride.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.

Last edited by Dovekit12; July 16th, 2017 at 07:41 PM.
Old July 16th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"Spottedpaw, Berrypaw, Emberblossom, Junipersight" Owltail, Echokit, Darkkit,and Whitebird called out.
Spottedpaw made her way back to her family filled with pride.
Moonfeather licked the top of Spottedpaw's head.
Sunkit shrugged.
Moonfeather glared at him.
"Corgrats Spottedki-er-Paw!" Sunkit mewed
Thunderkit pounced on Spottedpaw excitingly"Cool! Now you can teach me every new move you learn!"

Last edited by Moonsong12; July 16th, 2017 at 07:55 PM.
Closed Thread