Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 10th, 2018, 05:19 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Flashpaw yawned as he trotted out of the apprentice's den. He had enjoyed a brief nap after hunting and catching a rather plump squirrel. Now, however, his stomach grumbled with hunger. It must have been what woke him up. Taking a moment to stretch, the bengal apprentice searched the clearing for one of his many friends. His eyes landed on Featherpaw grooming herself and he smiled. Flashpaw skipped over to the freshkill pile and cast a picky gaze over it before carefully selecting a nicely-sized mouse (for leaf-fall at least) and heading over to his friend. "Hey, Feth." He called in a muffled voice, shortening her name lazily. The tom finally reached Featherpaw and dropped his mouse beside her, flopping ungracefully onto his stomach and tearing a large bite out of the creature before him.
[Sorry this is so late!]

The she-cat's eyes were half closed by the time Flashpaw had reached her. She had been cloud watching. Or at least tried to. There weren't many clouds in the sky at this particular time, so it was more of a cloud-spotting game. It was relaxing after a morning spent hunting. Her muscles were sore and they would probably be like that tomorrow as well. She frowned at the thought of it but quickly pushed the thought away. She could deal with it tomorrow when it happened.
A familiar voice made her eyelids open fully and she turned her head to the side. "Oh hey," she greeted quietly. Usually the she-cat was a lot more enthusiastic and cheerful when it came to saying hello to her friends, but today she was too relaxed for such a change of mood. "I feel like I'm a cloud," she remarked randomly to Flashpaw. She might've been feeling too lazy to change her tone of voice, but that didn't mean she was too tired to talk. It especially didn't mean that she was too tired to talk about silly things.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 10th, 2018, 08:16 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Berrypaw let out a smile, feeling good that at least one decent cat believes in him. "Me too! Once I get a mentor me and you can sometimes train together. Well that is if you want to." meowed the apprentice, his voice cracking at the last sentence.
"B-but- Gah! I-I-I don't w-wanna hurt y-you!" Lambpaw sniffled not wanting injury one of her only friends or vise versa see as in her mind it would be hard to like a cat who just made her bleed, "I-I don't w-want to I-I-I never w-want to! D-d-don't make m-me!" She wailed as a few tears started to rain down her cheeks anxiety getting the best of her
Old March 10th, 2018, 12:09 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Darkrose nodded, almost uneasy about how serious Blackpaw was. "We can start with battle training, and then we can do hunting," she replied, looking around to make sure they wouldn't bother anyone with their training. "We'll start with the basics. The Front Paw Blow. Keep your claws sheathed when you do this, and you'll bring your paw down hard on your opponent's head, and you'll do this from the front. Go ahead and try on this rock," Darkrose grabbed a large stone and put it in front of Blackpaw.
Blackpaw nodded his head, then proceeded to lift his paw quickly and swipe downwards. His paw landed in the rock, making the rock fall over. Blackpaw hit it with his other front paw just for the fun of it. He then looked up at Darkrose to see if he had her approval.

Character Bio Page Thingy[/COLOR][/COLOR]
https://black-warriorsonline-profile.weebly.com

IM BACK! SORRY I TOOK AN EXTRA MONTH, BUT I AM HERE!
Old March 10th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Blackpaw nodded his head, then proceeded to lift his paw quickly and swipe downwards. His paw landed in the rock, making the rock fall over. Blackpaw hit it with his other front paw just for the fun of it. He then looked up at Darkrose to see if he had her approval.
Darkrose nodded, satisfied with his strikes. "Now for something slightly more complicated. The Back Kick. Pretend your opponent is behind you, so turn away from the rock. Put all of your weight onto your front paws and kick one of your back legs back, hitting your opponent. You need to judge the distance carefully, though, so that you are the perfect distance away," she said quickly. She turned around and demonstrated, kicking her leg back and kicking the rock, rolling it back. Darkrose walked back to the rock and nudged it back into place. "Now you try," she said, stepping back.
Old March 10th, 2018, 02:59 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

curled up in a mass of pale fur, a tom lay within the den, fast asleep. his tail flicked steadily as his chest rose and fell with a sense of peace. ears raised, fur flat, breath soft, he was certainly asleep. as always.
the tom, his name was powdernose. and he was rather lazy, to say the least. powdernose remained lost in a dream, sleeping even as the clan bustled about in the midday. those who tried to wake him up would simply be shrugged off, told to go away unless they wanted to spend the entire day there. with quiet snores released from him, powdernose was finally relaxed after doing absolutely nothing the whole time he had been awake. of course, he had eaten and searched for someone to speak to, such as stonegazer, but otherwise he had nothing he really wanted to do.
and that was how he liked it.

@Constellation
Old March 10th, 2018, 11:36 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
curled up in a mass of pale fur, a tom lay within the den, fast asleep. his tail flicked steadily as his chest rose and fell with a sense of peace. ears raised, fur flat, breath soft, he was certainly asleep. as always.
the tom, his name was powdernose. and he was rather lazy, to say the least. powdernose remained lost in a dream, sleeping even as the clan bustled about in the midday. those who tried to wake him up would simply be shrugged off, told to go away unless they wanted to spend the entire day there. with quiet snores released from him, powdernose was finally relaxed after doing absolutely nothing the whole time he had been awake. of course, he had eaten and searched for someone to speak to, such as stonegazer, but otherwise he had nothing he really wanted to do.
and that was how he liked it.

@Constellation
After becoming leader, was it possible that the world became a little bright? A lot brighter? It was like...everything was in color. Like with every life given to him, a blinding brightness attached to it. Passionstar was a little nervous about the position still, but he parades himself around with the brilliant faith in confidence of his clan. Thunderclan was what gave him the ability to move forward. This was his life now. He wasn’t planning on looking back. It’s wasnt like anything drastically changed. Just added new lives, a new name, and new...opportunities. He was still the same cat. He expected his clan mates to treat him as such. Yet with a new rank, he had new responsibilities. A lot more responsibilities. Especially with the next deputy which he still didn’t know how to go about such. The tom was pretty sure there were an abundance of ideal cats for deputy...he just didn’t know what he was looking for in one. He wondered if Snowstar had the same problems...only she went through two other deputies before she chose him. Was she observing him from afar and liking what she saw for a potential deputy? Passionstar shook his head, ridding those stressful thoughts from his mind. He was walking aimlessly with no direction until he passed the entrance of the warriors’ den. Most of the warriors were out tending to business, that’s what he liked to see. The sound of light snoring entered his ears. He flicked them back, throwing his head towards the warriors’ den. Who could be sleeping at this time of day? Passionstar was not the type of cat to sit around. His active traits gave him the ignorance to never remain stationary. You’d never find Passionstar in one place for far too long.
The dark ginger tom padded into the den, trying to make his thick paws quiet among the gravel flooring. Luminescent Golden-green hues flashed around, spotting one body...all too familiar. Passionstar lifted himself up, chuckling softly when he spotted Powdernose. Of course! Who else sleeps more than that tom? Instead of being casual and waking Powdernose up, or being irrational and shouting at his friend to wake up, Passionstar crept forward, trying to be silent as possible. Few pebbles made nose, brushed by his paws. When he reached a good point, Passionstar leaped up, jumping onto his sleeping friend. After catching hold, he began to tug roughly on the tom’s ears. “If you don’t wake up from your hibernation, you lump of fur!” Passionstar quickly jumped back, assuming he woke up his dear friend (who shouldn’t have been sleeping at all, but Passionstar wasn’t surprised that he was found sleeping.). He narrowed his eyes and shook his head. “I swear, I almost forgot that you were even a warrior of Thunderclan!” Passionstar scoffed, albeit filled with affection towards the other tom.
Old March 10th, 2018, 11:55 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

After becoming leader, was it possible that the world became a little bright? A lot brighter? It was like...everything was in color. Like with every life given to him, a blinding brightness attached to it. Passionstar was a little nervous about the position still, but he parades himself around with the brilliant faith in confidence of his clan. Thunderclan was what gave him the ability to move forward. This was his life now. He wasn’t planning on looking back. It’s wasnt like anything drastically changed. Just added new lives, a new name, and new...opportunities. He was still the same cat. He expected his clan mates to treat him as such. Yet with a new rank, he had new responsibilities. A lot more responsibilities. Especially with the next deputy which he still didn’t know how to go about such. The tom was pretty sure there were an abundance of ideal cats for deputy...he just didn’t know what he was looking for in one. He wondered if Snowstar had the same problems...only she went through two other deputies before she chose him. Was she observing him from afar and liking what she saw for a potential deputy? Passionstar shook his head, ridding those stressful thoughts from his mind. He was walking aimlessly with no direction until he passed the entrance of the warriors’ den. Most of the warriors were out tending to business, that’s what he liked to see. The sound of light snoring entered his ears. He flicked them back, throwing his head towards the warriors’ den. Who could be sleeping at this time of day? Passionstar was not the type of cat to sit around. His active traits gave him the ignorance to never remain stationary. You’d never find Passionstar in one place for far too long.
The dark ginger tom padded into the den, trying to make his thick paws quiet among the gravel flooring. Luminescent Golden-green hues flashed around, spotting one body...all too familiar. Passionstar lifted himself up, chuckling softly when he spotted Powdernose. Of course! Who else sleeps more than that tom? Instead of being casual and waking Powdernose up, or being irrational and shouting at his friend to wake up, Passionstar crept forward, trying to be silent as possible. Few pebbles made nose, brushed by his paws. When he reached a good point, Passionstar leaped up, jumping onto his sleeping friend. After catching hold, he began to tug roughly on the tom’s ears. “If you don’t wake up from your hibernation, you lump of fur!” Passionstar quickly jumped back, assuming he woke up his dear friend (who shouldn’t have been sleeping at all, but Passionstar wasn’t surprised that he was found sleeping.). He narrowed his eyes and shook his head. “I swear, I almost forgot that you were even a warrior of Thunderclan!” Passionstar scoffed, albeit filled with affection towards the other tom.
with a yelp, the tom was jolted from his sleep in a panic. sky blue eyes flew open and he scrabbled to maintain a hold on his nest, his tail fluffed out with surprise. once he had managed to get, powdernose pouted at who he saw. passionbl- wait, no, passionstar. he's the leader now. powdernose felt a surge of pride for his dear friend, as they had beem close for quite a while. yin and yamg, the two were. passionstar was more actively contributive to the clan, while powdernose happened to be the laziest tom ever to exist, it seemed. pelt heated with embarrassment, he flattened his ears.
"you didn't have to wake me up that way, y'know." the tom shook his head, paws kneading the ground. "anyways, passionstar, how are you feeling? are you excited to be the leader?" powdernose's head tilted to the side, aware that he mustn't ask of the ceremony. no, he had never had his own special meeting with starclan, but common sense would make clan cat know of that fact. "do you have anyone in mind for deputy?"
the question was a simple one, just to know who he may want to congratulate later on in case he slipped from the clan at the naming. his tail flicked twice, flinging dust from the soft fur. nose twitching, powdernose looked over his friend, examining for any differences. however, the newest leader didn't seem much different than how he was before receiving his nine lives. or am i just missing something? he shrugged off the thought with a sigh, settling into a crouch as he gazed towards passionstar.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:42 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

with a yelp, the tom was jolted from his sleep in a panic. sky blue eyes flew open and he scrabbled to maintain a hold on his nest, his tail fluffed out with surprise. once he had managed to get, powdernose pouted at who he saw. passionbl- wait, no, passionstar. he's the leader now. powdernose felt a surge of pride for his dear friend, as they had beem close for quite a while. yin and yamg, the two were. passionstar was more actively contributive to the clan, while powdernose happened to be the laziest tom ever to exist, it seemed. pelt heated with embarrassment, he flattened his ears.
"you didn't have to wake me up that way, y'know." the tom shook his head, paws kneading the ground. "anyways, passionstar, how are you feeling? are you excited to be the leader?" powdernose's head tilted to the side, aware that he mustn't ask of the ceremony. no, he had never had his own special meeting with starclan, but common sense would make clan cat know of that fact. "do you have anyone in mind for deputy?"
the question was a simple one, just to know who he may want to congratulate later on in case he slipped from the clan at the naming. his tail flicked twice, flinging dust from the soft fur. nose twitching, powdernose looked over his friend, examining for any differences. however, the newest leader didn't seem much different than how he was before receiving his nine lives. or am i just missing something? he shrugged off the thought with a sigh, settling into a crouch as he gazed towards passionstar.
Passionstar waited for Powdernose to recuperate after Passionstar’s stunt. His whiskers had twitched in a humorous, sly manner. Passionstar was known for his hardworking nature, but he always had a sense of kittish hijinks. When he was around close friends, like Powdernose, the kit-like side always managed to come out first. Unless in dire or serious situations. Then Passionstar was less than ideal company to be around with how much of a control freak he tended to be. Bowing the front half of his body down, and allowing his rump to wag in the air, Passionstar snickered, “Well, I think that was the friendliest way I woke you up. I could had shouted at you to wake up - which we both know you wouldn’t enjoy. Or, I could had put some friendly fire ants into your nest. Take your pick.” Passionstar lifted himself up, thinking about his recent leader ceremony. The travel to Starclan was the most wondrous. He couldn’t explain to Powdernose how epic, followed along with the pain of receiving lives, but it was such an extraordinary adventure and experience, Passionstar wished he could travel back whenever he pleased. Starclan wasn’t an open town for cats to explore whenever they wanted, but Passionstar thought it would be fantastic to travel to the stars and back whenever he wanted. “Hm, well I don’t feel any different from when I was a normal warrior and became deputy. Still don’t feel any different from being a deputy to a leader.” The tom let off a shrug. Was he supposed to feel different? Passionstar didn’t think so, but after his journey to the starcave and his acceptance into Starclan...it was like a fresh of breath air. The question about deputy rolled around in his head, causing him to become stress once again. Choosing a deputy was not an easy feat. The clan needed someone strong and that could help them prosper. Someone brave. Intelligent. Loyal. Passionstar knew there were plenty warriors that was excellent for the role, but the main concern was trusting them. “It’s a constant thought.” Passionstar muttered. He flicked his ears to rid the thought before he became too stressed about it once more. He just wanted to unwind and catch up with Powdernose, one of the cats he knew he trusted because they’ve always been great friends. The leader sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws. “Since I’ve been gone, how have things been running?” He asked, curiously. Powdernose may have slept a lot but the tom wasn’t completely clueless on the events of the clans. He was a remarkable tom, an intelligent one to talk to and Passionstar always had appreciated that about him.
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:05 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionstar waited for Powdernose to recuperate after Passionstar’s stunt. His whiskers had twitched in a humorous, sly manner. Passionstar was known for his hardworking nature, but he always had a sense of kittish hijinks. When he was around close friends, like Powdernose, the kit-like side always managed to come out first. Unless in dire or serious situations. Then Passionstar was less than ideal company to be around with how much of a control freak he tended to be. Bowing the front half of his body down, and allowing his rump to wag in the air, Passionstar snickered, “Well, I think that was the friendliest way I woke you up. I could had shouted at you to wake up - which we both know you wouldn’t enjoy. Or, I could had put some friendly fire ants into your nest. Take your pick.” Passionstar lifted himself up, thinking about his recent leader ceremony. The travel to Starclan was the most wondrous. He couldn’t explain to Powdernose how epic, followed along with the pain of receiving lives, but it was such an extraordinary adventure and experience, Passionstar wished he could travel back whenever he pleased. Starclan wasn’t an open town for cats to explore whenever they wanted, but Passionstar thought it would be fantastic to travel to the stars and back whenever he wanted. “Hm, well I don’t feel any different from when I was a normal warrior and became deputy. Still don’t feel any different from being a deputy to a leader.” The tom let off a shrug. Was he supposed to feel different? Passionstar didn’t think so, but after his journey to the starcave and his acceptance into Starclan...it was like a fresh of breath air. The question about deputy rolled around in his head, causing him to become stress once again. Choosing a deputy was not an easy feat. The clan needed someone strong and that could help them prosper. Someone brave. Intelligent. Loyal. Passionstar knew there were plenty warriors that was excellent for the role, but the main concern was trusting them. “It’s a constant thought.” Passionstar muttered. He flicked his ears to rid the thought before he became too stressed about it once more. He just wanted to unwind and catch up with Powdernose, one of the cats he knew he trusted because they’ve always been great friends. The leader sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws. “Since I’ve been gone, how have things been running?” He asked, curiously. Powdernose may have slept a lot but the tom wasn’t completely clueless on the events of the clans. He was a remarkable tom, an intelligent one to talk to and Passionstar always had appreciated that about him.
powdernose nodded with understanding, sensing the tom's stress. "not much, as you may guess. at least, not that i certainly know much of." he shrugged. "i haven't spoken to many cats since snowstar's resigning. it's an unecessary activity, really. i would hear the same thing over and over again. can you believe it? or do you think passionblaze will be a great leader? so i prefer to keep my sanity." his long, grey-striped tail flicked. even as he switched the topic of his speech, powdernose couldn't help but to think about the possible candidates for deputy. of course, the thought would never cross to him, as he was far to lazy and inactive to be a contributing deputy. but, what was passionstar looking for? who did he have in mind? he shrugged off the thought with a sigh. stop being such a self-deprecating mouse-brain!
powdernose moved closer to his friend, brushing their fur together affectionately. passionstar had always felt like an elder brother to him. even through their differences, he couldn't imagine not being so close with the tom. his right ear twitched. "otherwise, i'm doing swell, besides being woken up by my energetic best friend," powdernose teased, his eyes bright with playfulness. "would you enjoy a walk, passionstar?"
he blinked and smiled, his paws soft against the gravel flooring of the warrior's den. "it's been quite a while since we have last spoken. how about we catch up in one of my infamous hiding places?"
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:33 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
powdernose nodded with understanding, sensing the tom's stress. "not much, as you may guess. at least, not that i certainly know much of." he shrugged. "i haven't spoken to many cats since snowstar's resigning. it's an unecessary activity, really. i would hear the same thing over and over again. can you believe it? or do you think passionblaze will be a great leader? so i prefer to keep my sanity." his long, grey-striped tail flicked. even as he switched the topic of his speech, powdernose couldn't help but to think about the possible candidates for deputy. of course, the thought would never cross to him, as he was far to lazy and inactive to be a contributing deputy. but, what was passionstar looking for? who did he have in mind? he shrugged off the thought with a sigh. stop being such a self-deprecating mouse-brain!
powdernose moved closer to his friend, brushing their fur together affectionately. passionstar had always felt like an elder brother to him. even through their differences, he couldn't imagine not being so close with the tom. his right ear twitched. "otherwise, i'm doing swell, besides being woken up by my energetic best friend," powdernose teased, his eyes bright with playfulness. "would you enjoy a walk, passionstar?"
he blinked and smiled, his paws soft against the gravel flooring of the warrior's den. "it's been quite a while since we have last spoken. how about we catch up in one of my infamous hiding places?"
Passionstar wasn’t surprised by his answer. Powdernose never have been the one for gossip, as much as Passionstar knew. It must had been the talk everywhere. With Snowstar’s surprised resigning and whether or not Passionstar would do success as leader, or would he befall them and strand them? Passionstar didn’t like that type of talk. He was a challenging tom. Though, he felt not ready to run a clan, life was spontaneous. Now, he was leader. This was his clan. He depended on his warriors as they depended on them. He’d be darn if he left them stranded. Passionstar had chuckled at his friend’s response. “That sounds exactly like you.” Passionstar wasn’t into gossip either. Sometimes he was the last one to hear current events. The only true news he liked to hear was about battles or concerning the other clans. Upon Powdernose’s touch, Passionstar turned to his friend with a bright smile. Powdernose wasn’t only lazy, but he was a small tom, and had such a faint voice that Passionstar often had to strain his ears of lean down to hear him. Hearing the jab thrown his way, Passionstar puffed out his chest proudly, “Someone has to do it. If I didn’t, you’d be sleeping an entire century!” The leader let out an exasperated sigh, then gave a dramatic roll of his eyes. Where Powdernose was lazy, Passionstar made up in energy. One of Passionstar’s favorite activity was jumping from tree to tree. An activity less than appreciated by his other half. Supposed it was an opposites attract. Passionstar admitted, even with a lazy best friend, he wouldn’t change him for anyone in the world. “Ah, a walk does sound like something you need.” Passionstar purred, joking. He lifted himself up, shaking each limb to pump them up as if he was going running instead. “Tell me about it! I feel quite special, Friend - you’re taking me to one of your infamous place. Lucky me!” Powdernose was right. They did need to catch up. Passionstar knew they had a lot of things to talk about. Spending time with Powdernose was always a plus in his agenda. Affectionately, he cuffed his tail over the ears of the Siamese. “Lead the way, why don’tcha?”
Closed Thread