Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:07 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:03 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 02:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 24th, 2018, 01:43 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
Mudspeck made her look at him with his paw and pressed his nose to hers, his gaze fierce, not scary, but there was something in it that was different than normally. "Listen to me, Amberpaw, I know you're a strong she-cat. You must not let your past affect your future, believe me when I say that." He mewed and met her gaze. "You're a strong she-cat, and I know it more than anyone else because you are my apprentice." He added.
@RosePelt145
Amberpaw grew rigid as Mudspeck pressed his nose to hers , and panic laced her eyes. She drew in a deep breath to screech, but then , she saw his expression and listened to him as he told her to, though her mind was screaming at her to run away. She forced herself to stay still. Calm down, she told herself. This is the tom you've liked for moons, the one you wanted to talk to but never had the chance to. He would never hurt you , stop being a mouse brain! her mind babble cut off at his words, and the Somali pulled back at that , her fur fluffing up in embarrassment as she gazed down at her paws. Her claws kneaded the ground as she said her next words. "But... but I'm not a strong she-cat, and I never will be!" she mewed bitterly. "I will never be able to get over my past! It... it's too horrid and traumatizing!!" she glared at him, her amber gaze flashing. "You... YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME !!!" she yowled , then collapsed to the ground, hiding her face with shaky paws. "Do you even know what my father did to my mother ? What he tried to do to me?! Do you even know what I witnessed and endured?!" she furiously removed her paws from her face, revealing stressed , tear filled eyes, and she clawed the grass beneath her, shredding it. She then turned away, resting her chin on her paws , and the tears in her eyes disappeared, replaced with a cold bitterness. Although it wasn't aimed towards anybody except her deceased father, it was still quite unsettling to see this look in the small she-cat's gaze. "I'm sorry, Mudspeck , but you know not a thing about me..."

♡ character page wip ♡
Old November 24th, 2018, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Amberpaw grew rigid as Mudspeck pressed his nose to hers , and panic laced her eyes. She drew in a deep breath to screech, but then , she saw his expression and listened to him as he told her to, though her mind was screaming at her to run away. She forced herself to stay still. Calm down, she told herself. This is the tom you've liked for moons, the one you wanted to talk to but never had the chance to. He would never hurt you , stop being a mouse brain! her mind babble cut off at his words, and the Somali pulled back at that , her fur fluffing up in embarrassment as she gazed down at her paws. Her claws kneaded the ground as she said her next words. "But... but I'm not a strong she-cat, and I never will be!" she mewed bitterly. "I will never be able to get over my past! It... it's too horrid and traumatizing!!" she glared at him, her amber gaze flashing. "You... YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME !!!" she yowled , then collapsed to the ground, hiding her face with shaky paws. "Do you even know what my father did to my mother ? What he tried to do to me?! Do you even know what I witnessed and endured?!" she furiously removed her paws from her face, revealing stressed , tear filled eyes, and she clawed the grass beneath her, shredding it. She then turned away, resting her chin on her paws , and the tears in her eyes disappeared, replaced with a cold bitterness. Although it wasn't aimed towards anybody except her deceased father, it was still quite unsettling to see this look in the small she-cat's gaze. "I'm sorry, Mudspeck , but you know not a thing about me..."
Mudspeck gazed at the she-cat and didn't seem irritated or scared as she yowled, but something actually grew within him for the first time in a long while: anger. He glared down at her. "Not everything revolves around you, Amberpaw, if you think you had a horrible past, I'd like to talk to you about mine when we have time, if you think you've seen more blood than I have, I'd like to know how many cats you saw get killed, I've witnessed things even you can't imagine, things that the code won't even allow..." He mewed and finally calmed down, he remained where he was. "If you keep relying on your past to build who you are today, I'll just go tell Passionstar that you're not worth training, because our trainings will have us be extremely close to one another from time to time." He explained and looked at her, his gaze was not as soft as usual, it was more serious, way more at that. "Forgetting your past is the only option, that you want it or not, I've seen horrid things too, but I never gave up because of them, your mother wouldn't have wanted you to give up, now would she?" He asked."If you are to ruin your future because of one cat while the others are there to support you, are you really gonna follow the one who tries to bring you down?" He demanded and met her gaze, his facial expression remaining the same.

Last edited by Gone; November 24th, 2018 at 02:04 PM.
Old November 24th, 2018, 02:34 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
Mudspeck gazed at the she-cat and didn't seem irritated or scared as she yowled, but something actually grew within him for the first time in a long while: anger. He glared down at her. "Not everything revolves around you, Amberpaw, if you think you had a horrible past, I'd like to talk to you about mine when we have time, if you think you've seen more blood than I have, I'd like to know how many cats you saw get killed, I've witnessed things even you can't imagine, things that the code won't even allow..." He mewed and finally calmed down, he remained where he was. "If you keep relying on your past to build who you are today, I'll just go tell Passionstar that you're not worth training, because our trainings will have us be extremely close to one another from time to time." He explained and looked at her, his gaze was not as soft as usual, it was more serious, way more at that. "Forgetting your past is the only option, that you want it or not, I've seen horrid things too, but I never gave up because of them, your mother wouldn't have wanted you to give up, now would she?" He asked."If you are to ruin your future because of one cat while the others are there to support you, are you really gonna follow the one who tries to bring you down?" He demanded and met her gaze, his facial expression remaining the same.
Amberpaw quietly listened to Mudspeck's words, her back still to him , and she glanced up at him once he was finished. "I... I'm sorry, Mudspeck, I didn't mean..." her eyes filled with sympathetic tears. "Oh... oh, I... I didn't mean that, Mudspeck. I just..." she glanced away. "I don't want you to be angry at me... I've wanted to be just like you for so long. Your words just made me wish that more. I want to be like you." she gazed at him, her eyes earnest. "You're strong, brave, skilled ... I wish to be that way someday..." she glanced away again. "You... you're right, my mom wouldn't want me to give up. I just don't know much outside of death and fear and blood... I've never known kindness and care and warmth." she looked up at her mentor. "But, you're showing me all those things , and I'm grateful..." she gazed down at her paws. "As for forgetting my past, I don't think it'll be easy, but I'll try... just remember I am very anxious alot of the time. Please be careful and remember that. I'm sure you wouldn't want me to have a fit in the middle of training..." she said these last words in a weak attempt at humor. "Please don't be angry with me, Mudspeck. I look up to you so much!" she gave him a sweet smile , then gazed out over the Clearing. "When it was time for my father's execution, I watched with a horrifying feeling in my paws... I wanted to be the one killing him . I wanted to be the one to bring him to justice, after what he did. Is that wrong? To want to kill your own father?" she shook her head. "I'm not trying to make you angry again... I just want to know. You don't have to answer, though, if you don't want. Not if you think I'm revolving everything around me again." she sighed. "Never mind , let's just take the tour around the territory. I'm getting restless." she stood on her paws, padding delicately towards the camp entrance and slipping through without so much as a glance in his direction . She waited for him on the other side, gazing around , eyes wide with wonder. "Wow!" she breathed as she took in the beauty of Leaf Fall for the first time in moons.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old November 24th, 2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Amberpaw quietly listened to Mudspeck's words, her back still to him , and she glanced up at him once he was finished. "I... I'm sorry, Mudspeck, I didn't mean..." her eyes filled with sympathetic tears. "Oh... oh, I... I didn't mean that, Mudspeck. I just..." she glanced away. "I don't want you to be angry at me... I've wanted to be just like you for so long. Your words just made me wish that more. I want to be like you." she gazed at him, her eyes earnest. "You're strong, brave, skilled ... I wish to be that way someday..." she glanced away again. "You... you're right, my mom wouldn't want me to give up. I just don't know much outside of death and fear and blood... I've never known kindness and care and warmth." she looked up at her mentor. "But, you're showing me all those things , and I'm grateful..." she gazed down at her paws. "As for forgetting my past, I don't think it'll be easy, but I'll try... just remember I am very anxious alot of the time. Please be careful and remember that. I'm sure you wouldn't want me to have a fit in the middle of training..." she said these last words in a weak attempt at humor. "Please don't be angry with me, Mudspeck. I look up to you so much!" she gave him a sweet smile , then gazed out over the Clearing. "When it was time for my father's execution, I watched with a horrifying feeling in my paws... I wanted to be the one killing him . I wanted to be the one to bring him to justice, after what he did. Is that wrong? To want to kill your own father?" she shook her head. "I'm not trying to make you angry again... I just want to know. You don't have to answer, though, if you don't want. Not if you think I'm revolving everything around me again." she sighed. "Never mind , let's just take the tour around the territory. I'm getting restless." she stood on her paws, padding delicately towards the camp entrance and slipping through without so much as a glance in his direction . She waited for him on the other side, gazing around , eyes wide with wonder. "Wow!" she breathed as she took in the beauty of Leaf Fall for the first time in moons.
Mudspeck listened to her apology and tensed a little as she said that she wanted to be like him even more and as she spoke about how she didn't know anything else other than death, fear and blood, he decided to speak. "You'll have to understand that the clan life revolves around those three words..." The tom mewed he was certainly touched by how she praised him, he was always there for her, trying to show her the right way. "But leaving your past behind will be the only way to be like this, I've done it, so if you want to become like me, it means you can as well." He added and kept on listening, there are many people he had wanted to kill, but his mother had been on top of the list. They didn't let you kill him for a reason, you don't know how to kill a cat..." He mewed and watched her get up before he started following her towards the entrance to camp. "Fine, but stay close, this isn't the time to go running around, you could slip on a spot of ice and end up in a tree if you aren't on your guards." Mudspeck mewed and slipped through the entrance as well.

(Wanna post on the territory?)

Last edited by Gone; November 24th, 2018 at 03:37 PM.
Old November 24th, 2018, 11:43 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine View Post

@Brilliance
[ Soo sorry this took me so incredibly long!! ]

A bird hung from Oaktail's jaws as he silently padded into the clearing, weaving around other clan members and making his way toward the fresh kill-pile. He appeared a bit worn and somewhat stressed, his brow furrowed in concentration and his shoulders hunched up a bit, but that was usual for the tom these days. His spotted pelt was clean in general, but a few tufts of fur were ruffled up here and there. It was clear he was having long nights.. And he had been, though he wouldn't admit it. Every time, it seemed like, that his eyes finally shut, he'd have nightmares, which consisted mostly of sounds and bleary images. Of dogs, barking and biting..

Avoiding eye contact with anyone -- he was just too tired to deal with thoughts and feelings right now -- Oaktail stopped at the pile and gently laid the bird on top. He looked down at the bird for a moment, lost in thought. It hadn't taken him very long to catch it, considering it hadn't been able to fly from a broken wing. He slightly pitied the poor thing. He hadn't felt very noble, but he supposed he had quickened the inevitable by killing it. Huffing out a breath, Oaktail lifted his green eyes and quickly scanned the clearing. Cats were everywhere, clogging his thoughts and sapping his energy just from their mere presence. Usually, he'd sneak off right then and find a quiet place in the woods. But right now, he just wanted to find a nice place to lie down.

It didn't take him long to spot a comfy looking spot right under a tree near the edge of the clearing. With a definite swish of his tail, the warrior turned and padded toward it. He lied down with his back against the rough bark and tried to relax his muscles. Though he wanted to badly, he wouldn't dare take a nap, especially with so many others to see. So with half-lidded eyes, Oaktail half-heartedly watched the others go about their business.
[ No problem! Also, my bad for this late reply as well ;w; ]

Unlike the tom, a particularly grey tabby eyes was scanning the clan for whatever she could busy herself with. One thing Saplingpetal was best at? Gossiping. Sticking her nose in others’ business. The Molly was such a talkative cat that being alone scared her. She’d talk to herself if need be and she had no company. As a loner, she done that quite often before she had her kit. She was rather restless. The talk was all about the recent events that the Molly was more than keeping her nose buried in. The queens were the best in this situation. Then, the elders deserved second place. There was nothing more than juicy when secrets and words got around from the mouth of a queen or an old cat.

So, yes, Saplingpetal knew all about Riverclan losing their home, about the battles, and obviously about the other clans taking over riverclan’s old territory. She knew all about how Passionstar chose to stay out all this drama. Saplingpetal virtually had no opinion on this particular field, but she’d do anything to just keep chatter going. Her tail flipped up behind her as she walked the clearing, eyes steady and focused, trying to find a good target to listen and talk to. She might as well be as worse as her son. He was so flamboyant - obviously, he most likely picked up his traits from her.

As she passed by a tree, she had to do a triple glance when she noticed a figure. At first, she didn’t even notice the spotted cat, simply because his fur seemed to blend in with the surroundings of the tree. He didn’t seem like he was busy...or, that he had prior company. Saplingpetal gave a curious look towards him before she decided to pad over to him with a content wave of her tail. “Hi, there.” She purred. Her expression was soft and friendly, as always, a somewhat innocent personality until they got to know this rather spontaneous and vivacious Molly. “You looking for some company?” She didn’t even give him time to answer. Apparently she knew little of him and already knew what he needed more than he did. “It’s mighty lonely just sitting under here by yourself. And, it’s such a lovely day! Don’t want to put it to waste, now do you, good fella?” She perked, eats forward, undivided attention settled on him.
Old November 25th, 2018, 09:35 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Witheredkit openned her mouth to speak, before Brightkit decided the game they would play,”Okay.” That was all she meowed, she sat there waiting for Brightpaw to return with the mossball. She wondered how the young kit was so energetic, it was a bit, impressive.
With a smile, and an energetic "Great!" Brightkit darted off to grab a moss-ball. Finding - or making - the perfect one wasn't hard, but she was in too much of a hurry and too excited to spend time looking for "the perfect one." She grabbed the first unused one she saw, holding it like it was a prized trophy as she carried it back to Witheredkit. "Ready?" The she cat asked excitedly, her tail twitching back and forth as she smiled at the other kit.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 25th, 2018, 01:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
With a smile, and an energetic "Great!" Brightkit darted off to grab a moss-ball. Finding - or making - the perfect one wasn't hard, but she was in too much of a hurry and too excited to spend time looking for "the perfect one." She grabbed the first unused one she saw, holding it like it was a prized trophy as she carried it back to Witheredkit. "Ready?" The she cat asked excitedly, her tail twitching back and forth as she smiled at the other kit.
Witheredkit dropped into a steady stance and purred,” Ready.” She was a bit surprised that Brightkit gave her a chance to prepare for the play fight, but took that opportunity with grace. I’m going to win, Brightkit probably burned off most her energy before the game started.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 25th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
The kit awoke to hazy dawn light and a slight chill hanging low in the air, her colors seemed to match the morning. She slowly opened her eyes to look up to her sleeping mother, a small mew and a slight purr came out as she said "morning." The kit didn't wish to crawl away from her mothers' warmth but her body longed to walk about, so she got up and stumbled over her mother's paws and falling back into her mom's fluff once more her cold nose touching her skin. She pulled back, sneezing.

At the touch of a chill the flaming molly woke. Her paws being stumbled over my her kit. Honestly this feline was still getting used to waking up in the nursery and not the warriors den since she'd been doing her duties as a warrior till she was practically forced to stay in the nursery by the other Queens. "Bless you," Flamingrose let out as the dawn colored kitten sneezed. Still half asleep the young queen licked the top of Fawnkit's head. "Your up early." With a yawn the molly commented. Normally kits slept in right? Well it appeared her little fur ball liked getting up at dawn. That was a good thing, or it would be when she became an apprentice. She needed to grow know, she was still a small kit. Looking over her daughter with a gaze as warm as sunshine the fiery molly wasn't sure what to do but watch her little bundle of joy. She was so quiet.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 26th, 2018, 05:16 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

At the touch of a chill the flaming molly woke. Her paws being stumbled over my her kit. Honestly this feline was still getting used to waking up in the nursery and not the warriors den since she'd been doing her duties as a warrior till she was practically forced to stay in the nursery by the other Queens. "Bless you," Flamingrose let out as the dawn colored kitten sneezed. Still half asleep the young queen licked the top of Fawnkit's head. "Your up early." With a yawn the molly commented. Normally kits slept in right? Well it appeared her little fur ball liked getting up at dawn. That was a good thing, or it would be when she became an apprentice. She needed to grow know, she was still a small kit. Looking over her daughter with a gaze as warm as sunshine the fiery molly wasn't sure what to do but watch her little bundle of joy. She was so quiet.
Fawnkit looked back at her mother with green-blue eyes the light filtering into the den glinted on her eyes. She yawned then affectionately rubbed her face across her mother's pelt being almost completely consumed by her red fur. The kit soaked up her mother's warmth and she purred, slowly waking up more.
Old November 27th, 2018, 11:35 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

[Nah it’s all good! <3]

Never having been good at keeping his ears to himself, a certain dark-furred tomcat couldn’t help but hear the raised voice. Green eyes filled with interest flitted across the clearing, landing on a dark-furred tabby and a ginger fluffball. He recognized the two immediately, his fellow members that helped lead the clan. Their new medicine cat, whom he had yet to meet, and Passionstar, who needed no introduction in Flintspirit’s mind.
His natural dorky smirk forming itself on his face, the tomcat got to his paws and sauntered over to the two, hoping that he didn’t interrupt anything. Yet at the same time not caring if he did so.
Bright eyes flicked to Passionstar and his leader was given a subtle nod of his head. Then Tallmarsh held his attention. Flintspirit was a one on one cat, it was hard for him to have his attention divided. He could do it, but larger groups of cats who all wanted to talk to him were a struggle. Usually he just ended up smiling at said party, and hoping they did all the talking for him.
His perceptive brain took over, taking in the medicine cat. From her bold stance that demanded attention to her smirk which Flintspirit could clearly see was forced. He was an expert on smirks, he lived for them. Choosing not to make a comment on it, he gave the two a friendly greeting.
“How’s my favorite ginger doing? Better not be overextending yourself, you know you’ll have me to answer to.” Flintspirit had started to find himself a lot more confident in his conversing abilities once more since his first talk with Passionstar. He was interacting with more cats, returning to his old self. And the deputy was absolutely loving it. Turning his gaze back to Tallmarsh, his mind leapt to come up with a clever greeting for her. “And you? You kinda look a little strained. That smirk’s not a good look on you right now.” His ears flattened against his head as the words found their way out of his mouth, and Flintspirit internally groaned. So much for not calling attention to it you dork.
@Brilliance

((Finally getting around to replying to all of my rps. Idek if its my turn, but I'm going to reply anyways.))

Tallmarsh was still thinking about her past when a fluffy, dark-furred tom who she didn't recognize padded over, a stupid grin on his face. The dark tabby medicine cat turned to this tom as he addressed Passionstar. 'my favorite ginger'? That's so lame, she thought. Her first impression of this tom was that he was extremely dorky--he had a stupid, dorky smirk and his choice of words was annoying in her humble opinion. She had to assume this cat was either related to Passionstar or was the new deputy. She'd heard about the new deputy--what was his name, Flakesprout? Flightspring? Flintstrike?--but she'd never met him. When he addressed her, she turned her pained smirk into a glare. "How's this, then? she said in a monotone, almost snarky voice. She was too tired to deal with (what she felt were) snide comments. It had been quite some time since she actually enjoyed meeting someone new; she honestly couldn't remember the last time she'd had a pleasant conversation with a cat she had just met. Now, she wasn't a stranger to socializing. She had plenty of enjoyable interactions when she talked with Nightpaw or Palethunder, really the only two cats she was close to in this Clan. Being an definite introvert, Tallmarsh was already exhausted from her full day of conversing with different cats.
@Brilliance

Last edited by Freesia; November 27th, 2018 at 11:35 PM.
Closed Thread